Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

18 hours ago, Occult1 said:

They don't have the money to purchase the equipment.

Neither did the U.K. during WW2 ,but we were still being supplied by the U.S.A who happily deferred payment until the war ended , and now Ukraine is doing the same , and All the NATO Countries are supporting . Its Russia who is running out of money , and Military weapons cost a fortune , but the Russian Army is supplying Uraine with all kinds of equipment when they run off and abandon gear .

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

I watched this and it was comical to see the hall filled with P..... supporters who clapped every time he said a sentence , which no doubt made him feel good , but non of them were smiling , in fact a lot looked extremely worried . It's a pity someone didn't lob a couple of grenades through the windows and sorted out the Kremlin .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I just saw putin at the "patriotic" "concert" in kremlin. He's very, very insecure. Scared out of his wits. Not that he had much wits left. His supporters will wish to see determination and justified rage in tremors in his voice, but that was genuine, obvious fear. And he was very visibly very relieved when the crowd of spineless exempts from mogilization responded to his call. 

Anyway, it's a shame that only zombies were bused into that event, so there was no real chance of a Ceausescu moment. But it was delightful to see how afraid of such moment putin is. 

I thought the same ,but his supporters were not happy with his speeches and a lot of them were terrified ,maybe because they have a premonition that a Revolution is on it's way , which may well happen as people are getting to know that the death figures are soaring in their Army . So much for the 3 day war . Only the Israelies are good at that .

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

No idea where hes got the "NATO have exhausted their weaponry" from. Utter b******s as usual.

You misquoted me. Ukraine have exhausted all their weaponry. That's why the U.S./ NATO have stepped in to keep the war going.

Edited by Occult1

Just now, Occult1 said:

You misquoted me. Ukraine have exhausted all their weaponry. That, why the U.S./ NATO have stepped in to keep the war going.

My apolagies you're correct.

• Like 2

However, I don't think they've exhausted all their weaponry, bare in mind they've captured ALOT of russian equipment which they can use alot more easier than NATO equipment for obvious reasons.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

However, I don't think they've exhausted all their weaponry, bare in mind they've captured ALOT of russian equipment which they can use alot more easier than NATO equipment for obvious reasons.

They might have captured a fair bit of Russian equipment but they still need constant supplies of ammunition or they will quickly run out and become useless. Someone still need to provide it all for them.

Edited by Occult1

Has the encirclement been successful?

It sure has: 

Now we will see what Putin does. Is he all talk or will he nuke?

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Occult1 said:

They might have captured a fair bit of Russian equipment but they still need constant supplies of ammunition or they will quickly become useless. Someone still need to provide it all for them.

They capture the ammo aswell. Not just tanks the fleeing russians leave everything. When Ukraine liberates Lyman wouldn't be surprised if they capture **** tonnes of equipment and ammo again. Russians cant really escape since its pretty much surrounded and the one route way out Ukraine have complete fire control.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

They might have captured a fair bit of Russian equipment but they still need constant supplies of ammunition or they will quickly run out and become useless. Someone still need to provide it all for them.

Yeah Russia is still gonna lose conventionally tho. Weapons etc provider is irrelevant. ukraine still would be winners lol 

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Nuclear Wessel said:

Yeah Russia is still gonna lose conventionally tho. Weapons etc provider is irrelevant. ukraine still would be winners lol 

Like I said earlier, theres reports that russia is throwing its "elite" soldiers in to defend areas where Ukraine are launching counter attacks because the conscripts are useless! This will grind down their better troops and make them less effective. Mobilization will do nowt bar prolong the inevitable. If Putler wants to win this war, he'll have to either try his luck and attack NATO (lol) or use nukes which will destroy russia aswell.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Now we will see what Putin does. Is he all talk or will he nuke?

An attack on Donbass is now considered an attack on Russia. A president has no choice to defend his borders.

1 minute ago, Occult1 said:

An attack on Donbass is now considered an attack on Russia. A president has no choice to defend his borders.

Which is why Zelensky is going to carry on the counter attack to defend his borders.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Donbas is not Russian borders you goof.

• Like 5

I have a feeling that Poo-tin is on his way out , the Kremlin are seriously worried , and the people are on the verge of revolt , and his Army are giving up . And lo , it came to pass that the pale rider fell off his horse . 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Donbas is not Russian borders you goof.

It is for Russia. They have signed the decree. They will defend their country with all their military capabilities. It doesn't matter what we think. It won't change the facts.

Edited by Occult1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

It is for Russia. They have signed the decree. They will defend their country with all their military capabilities. It doesn't matter what we think. It won't change the facts.

Its illegal. Putler called for referendums on UKRANIAN territory WITHOUT UKRAINES permission.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

I Spartan Max hereby annex Donbas. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I, There We Are Then annex all of the UK and declare it all to be part of Wales and rejoin EU.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

27 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Actually no, I, There We Are Then, Annex the world and will be a benevelont dictator. All bow down to me. :tsu:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, spud the mackem said:

Neither did the U.K. during WW2 ,but we were still being supplied by the U.S.A who happily deferred payment until the war ended , and now Ukraine is doing the same , and All the NATO Countries are supporting . Its Russia who is running out of money , and Military weapons cost a fortune , but the Russian Army is supplying Uraine with all kinds of equipment when they run off and abandon gear .

He's avoiding the fact that the EU has been working on an economy recovery plan for Ukraine for the past N months so that the financial burden will be lessened, post-war. Just more nonsense, on his end. He is constantly grasping at straws to diminish progress in Ukraine.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Occult1 said:

Soooo....   They haven't been using their military capablities so far?

That would explain the losing.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Soooo....   They haven't been using their military capablities so far?

That would explain the losing.

Another thing i forgot to mention in the thread, it came up on my Twitter feed that apparently the ruskies have been moving troops from the border with NATO to Ukraine.

1.) APPARENTLY, doesn't mean it may be true

2.) If true, they're struggling with manpower 

3.) LOL

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Occult1 said:

And that's where the Russians come in.

• Like 3

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked