Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

51 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Seems Ukraine is struggling to contain the Iranian drones.

Duuuuude. Seriously? Ukraine aren't really struggling with anything in the grand scheme of things.

russia on the other hand? Jeez, what a **** show.

This explains a lot.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

:rofl:

Ukraine is trying to capture as much ground as they can to make a political statement.

But the reinforcements for Russian forces are coming. Once they do, it will only be a matter of time before they re-secure all of the Donbass territory of Russia.

Edited by Occult1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Ukraine is trying to capture as much ground as they can to make a political statement.

But the reinforcements for Russian forces are coming. Once they do, it will only be a matter of time before they recapture all of the Donbass territory of Russia.

What political statement? They're liberating their country. And considering you;ve been wrong throughout most of this, I cant see Russia conqeuring the donbas. These forced conscripts will be useless. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

But the reinforcements for Russian forces are coming. Once they do, it will only be a matter of time before they recapture all of the Donbass territory of Russia.

So Russia "finest" military with top notch russian gear fail to do so, and you predict near zero training conscripts with obsolete gear will get the job done? That's a really wild prediction......

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, godnodog said:

So Russia "finest" military with top notch russian gear fail to do so, and you predict near zero training conscripts with obsolete gear will get the job done? That's a really wild prediction......

It's units of Russian troops and militants of the DPR forces currently outnumbered. The fight for Lyman is tying down Ukrainian forces and gaining time.

What the reinforcement means is the arrival of thousands of soldiers (predicted at 300.000) protecting the rear and freeing up troops for offensive campaigns.

Edited by Occult1

What I think may happen is Ukraine will break the Russia's defence line east of Lyman, They'll run away leaving **** loads of vehicles behind Occult1 Russian MOD will claim its a regroup.

• Like 3

Here is a sad possibility to consider.  The Russian conscripts being called up probably have less access to personal medical trauma field kits to handle gunshot wounds  and less training that  teachers in the average American school since 2021.  There is no happy side to that.

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

What political statement?

A political statement to petition for more weapons. They need to convince Europe that it's worth depleting their own stockpiles to support Ukraine's war efforts.

Edited by Occult1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

A political statement to petition for more weapons. They need to convince Europe that it's worth depleting their own stockpiles to support Ukraine's war efforts.

Europe will replenish their stocks, they're not stupid. WE're not going to give ukraine everything we have incase he decides to attack europe.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Hi Occult

It would seem that Russia can’t get tech to build high grade weapons due to sanctions and the West has open access to keep their factories pumping out everything needed to combat and invader.

Russia will run out of planes then what

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

But the reinforcements for Russian forces are coming. Once they do, it will only be a matter of time before they re-secure all of the Donbass territory of Russia.

It’s not the Donbas region of Russia, it’s Ukrainian occupied territory that was taken by force by the Russians. They are not making a political statement they are only recapturing their own territory.

It’s really very sad to see an American who is so pro Russian, do your share the same thoughts you share here in the United States!

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Dude, whatever do you think those stockpiles are for?  When they are used up, more will be made.  We like fresh munitions, so its great to rotate older stock.  Besides, who do you think they were made  to be used against  in the first place?

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Here is a sad possibility to consider.  The Russian conscripts being called up probably have less access to personal medical trauma field kits to handle gunshot wounds  and less training that  teachers in the average American school since 2021.  There is no happy side to that.

No these is no good side for the Russian Conscripts and I am certain they realize it. Doing what Putin is currently doing hopefully will cause a revolt within Russia itself and that is what I choose to believe will occur. The only thing that’s holding the Russian Government together at this time is it’s Military. Armed conscripts who don’t want to fight in the Ukraine could easily give those opposed to Putin the Military force they will need to fragment and disrupt the only power Putin has. If the Russian military is disrupted or thrown into confusion things can change within Russia itself over night. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Europe will replenish their stocks, they're not stupid. WE're not going to give ukraine everything we have incase he decides to attack europe.

The company I work for is a subcontrator for a company that makes military equipment and we have recieved large orders in the last couple of months. While I'm not privy to detailed constumer information, I do know that the US DoD is a large customer, so my best guess is that countries are restocking their arsenals because large amounts of equipment have gone somehwere else. I think I know where ! ;)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Occult1 said:

Untrained personnel with ineffective equipment, very imposing indeed. I'm sure it will only be a matter of days when the Russian forces counterstrike emerges victorious..:lol:

bold.jpg

Edited by Trelane
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, godnodog said:

Russia’s default strategy - quantity not quality.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Details of an announced deadly attack  in the northeastern Kharkiv region, on a civilian convoy have emerged in the last few days. Regional leader Oleg Sinegubov stated on the Telegram messaging app that 24 people were murdered in the bombardment on September 25. This number included 13 children and a pregnant woman. 

Of course Russia has not responded to this. How can you twist the murder of people you just annexed and said were under your protection.

Liars, murderers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked