Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

1 hour ago, pellinore said:

I was just about to post that the mobilisation is a sham. The recruits they have managed to muster so far have been at least 50% unfit, too old, or otherwise useless as front line troops, and that's Russia figures. By NATO standards they would all be unacceptable. The young, educated people that are needed to use modern weapons and tactics are refusing to fight in Ukraine. Their command and training structure is shot. Corruption means that equipment is either obsolete, ill-maintained or "missing".

Likewise, the nuclear weapons being used to posture at the moment- it is just bluff. 

And someone posted above that Russia should be allowed to keep Crimea- why? The retreats that started in the NE is turning into a rout infecting the SW. Kherson will be taken soon. The US is still supplying modern weapons and has pledged to continue til the end.

Putin should now be seriously considering his way out. (Out of Russia I mean, not just Ukraine). 

It’s an absolute farce.

Newly mobilised troops are coming in untrained, and as you say unfit.  They are probably more of hinderance than a help to the existing forces in place.

With reports that these poor sods are going in expecting to be killed or wounded, and being briefed as such by their own officers.

Imagine what those troops in the south must be thinking when reports come in, that is why they are routing so easily, in their heads, the hammer of god is inching ever closer.

This is the art of war personified, I can’t think of a better example from history of every aspect of a conflict being so professionally executed.

When this is over, it will be Ukraine training western soldiers, and NATO would be utterly stupid to deny it membership.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Grey Area said:

It’s an absolute farce.

Newly mobilised troops are coming in untrained, and as you say unfit.  They are probably more of hinderance than a help to the existing forces in place.

Couldn't agree more, I have never received any sort of military training whatsoever, and I recognize that in case if mobilization (russian style) I would be a liability to my squad and most likely no actual value.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

I've  been reading that the orcs turned the gas back on so no could get to close to investigate properly. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

This war will be over by the end of the year the way Ukraine are going.

Oh **** man you jinxed it,

Winter happens...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Russia parliament unanimously votes in favor of annexing four Ukraine regions,

Delusionavia, Moronovia, Fantasia, and Illusionia.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Farking thieves.

Russia earned $530 million on grain stolen from Ukraine

With the help of a front company and concealing the geolocation of vessels, Russia was able to steal grain from Ukraine totaling at least $530 million, which can be classified as a war crime, according to an AP and PBS investigation. The investigation is based on the analysis of satellite images, data from ship transponders, documents, posts on social networks, as well as the testimony of farmers and representatives of transport companies.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Euromaidan Press
@EuromaidanPress
Ukraine received 2,000 requests of Russian soldiers to surrender into captivity over past few weeks, UA intel says.

Now I'm picturing Russian conscripts visiting pow-camp.ua to make a booking.

/use code SLAVAUKRAINI for complimentary vodka on arrival.:lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Some info about that nuke train going to the front lines... It's not really a nuke train.

Identifying a train carrying vehicles likely belonging to 12th GUMO, is certainly not the same as claiming the train transports nuclear warheads.

Who managed to twist a factual report into this??

Accuracy and details matter, especially when talking about the nuclear dimension. https://t.co/avwRlxIJtR
- The Lookout (@The_Lookout_N) October 4, 2022

• Like 3

Ukraine has liberated around 1,000 square kilometers in Kherson oblast over three days.  Time lapse of the liberations.

To help visualize what is going on in Kherson oblast.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Could you perhaps tell me who the warmongers are ?

Here you have a good example:

3 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

No compromises with liars. None, nyet, non, nein, and nada.

• Like 1

Putin may test underwater nuke 150 times stronger than Hiroshima bomb near Ukrainian border: report

''Defense officials fear Russian President Vladimir Putin may flex his military power by testing a massive nuclear torpedo called Poseidon, a report said.

NATO reportedly issued an intelligence report to its members and allies warning that the Kremlin is planning to test so-called “doomsday” nuclear torpedo drones, a senior UK defense source told the Times of London on Monday.

Poseidon is a long-range undersea nuke designed to hit coastal cities at extremely long range by traveling to targets underwater.

[...]

Recent reports estimate that the weapon is capable of carrying a 2 megaton warhead — more than 150 times the power of the bomb dropped on Hiroshima in 1945 and decidedly larger than a tactical nuclear warhead.''

https://nypost.com/2022/10/04/putin-may-test-underwater-nuke-150-times-stronger-than-hiroshima-bomb-near-ukrainian-border-report/

We are expected to believe that Ukraine can ''win'' a war against Russia.

Edited by Occult1

9 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Nope, just a believer in justice. Something you can't seem to comprehend. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Putin may test underwater nuke 150 times stronger than Hiroshima bomb near Ukrainian border: report

''Defense officials fear Russian President Vladimir Putin may flex his military power by testing a massive nuclear torpedo called Poseidon, a report said.

NATO reportedly issued an intelligence report to its members and allies warning that the Kremlin is planning to test so-called “doomsday” nuclear torpedo drones, a senior UK defense source told the Times of London on Monday.

Poseidon is a long-range undersea nuke designed to hit coastal cities at extremely long range by traveling to targets underwater.

[...]

Recent reports estimate that the weapon is capable of carrying a 2 megaton warhead — more than 150 times the power of the bomb dropped on Hiroshima in 1945 and decidedly larger than a tactical nuclear warhead.''

https://nypost.com/2022/10/04/putin-may-test-underwater-nuke-150-times-stronger-than-hiroshima-bomb-near-ukrainian-border-report/

Is that all you've got now? Trying to instill fear? That ship sailed long ago. Pretty telling what your agenda is.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

[...]

Doing something like this is like essentially poisoning themselves at the same time . With nuclear , nobody wins. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Occult1 said:

So you are saying that @Hankenhunteris responsible for the war. :rolleyes:

Am I a warmonger too ? 

What about Putin ? Nah he is surely a peacemaker in you world.

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

So you are saying that @Hankenhunteris responsible for the war. :rolleyes:

Am I a warmonger too ? 

What about Putin ? Nah he is surely a peacemaker in you world.

Hes a troll. Thats why he does this, hes been called out plenty of times but still carries on. Its sad. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Occult1 said:

[...]

So Russia us going to break yet another agreement thay have signed. 

• Like 4

See what I mean? Putlerbot1 says "We are expected to believe that Ukraine can ''win'' a war against Russia.", which completly ignores the Ukranian counter attacks. Ukraine have retaken most of Kherson and may actually liberate it all within weeks and have finished retaking Kharkiv Oblast whilst pushing into the Donbas.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Hes a troll. Thats why he does this, hes been called out plenty of times but still carries on. Its sad. 

I know hes a troll, but the sad thing is that some people listen to trolls, so thats why I call him out.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Occult1 said:

"a report said" 

"a senior UK defense source told the Times" 

Just curious...  

How does the UK military know this information and why release it to the public through anonymous sources through a newspaper? 

What purpose does it serve?

1 minute ago, acidhead said:

"a report said" 

"a senior UK defense source told the Times" 

Just curious...  

How does the UK military know this information and why release it to the public through anonymous sources through a newspaper? 

What purpose does it serve?

OH come on NATO, more specifically US and UK have been spying on Russia for decades. I'm sure they know. :lol:

• Like 5

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked