Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

11 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

They will do a "strategic retreat" to Moscow 

Redeployment. It's a redeployment ! :angry:

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Russia is re-configuring it's entire operation in Ukraine. They will soon be integrating 300.000 more soldiers. As Putin mentioned, the situation is about to stabilize.

Then we will see the Russian military resume it's offensive operations.

I seem to recall they did that once already after they failed to take Kyiv.

The difference then though was that their forces were not untrained civilians pressed into service.

• Like 3

On 10/2/2022 at 4:50 PM, Occult1 said:

The process of annexation isn't 100% completed. Putin proclaimed annexation but there are still legal steps to be taken inside Russia's parliament.

Seems there are some other issues as well, eh?  If Russian forces do not control those areas, the legal documentation doesn't mean much, does it?  What will he do?  Nuke his own territory in response to Ukraine's occupation of it?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, and-then said:

Seems there are some other issues as well, eh?  If Russian forces do not control those areas, the legal documentation doesn't mean much, does it?  What will he do?  Nuke his own territory in response to Ukraine's occupation of it?

Jesus Christ, Putin is retarded. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Occult1 said:

Russia is re-configuring it's entire operation in Ukraine. They will soon be integrating 300.000 more soldiers. As Putin mentioned, the situation is about to stabilize.

Then we will see the Russian military resume it's offensive operations.

My two cents worth, it will take a month or more for the troops to be properly trained and supplied with adequate equipment.  At the moment the whole end to end recruitment operation is disorganised, close to a dogs breakfast. I mean, to believe in anything that Putin says is the epitome of naivety and quite laughable.

Russia will backpeddle and lose a lot of invaded territory before some level of organisation is reached and by then winter will set in and moral will drop down to record lows for all the losses.  Discontent in Russia will grow and public pressure will begin to hit the regime hard. 

Edited by Black Red Devil
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Grey Area said:

The difference then though was that their forces were not untrained civilians pressed into service.

You do realize that the 300.000 soldiers mobilized have recent military experience? They certainly are not untrained civilians.

Edited by Occult1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Occult1 said:

You do realize that the 300.000 soldiers mobilized have recent military experience? They certainly are not untrained civilians.

They have previously done national service,   In some cases 20 years ago.    That does not equate to actual military experience.  

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

russian "mobiks" (mobilized, soon to be mogilized - you know what mogila means, don't you, neighbour?) don't agree with your claims. 

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Really?

• Like 5

@Occult1 You will be happy to discover Ukraine is willing to save lives of Russians thrown into meat grinder by putin. 

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

@Occult1 You will be happy to discover Ukraine is willing to save lives of Russians thrown into meat grinder by putin. 

And they're happy to oblige :)

• Like 7

38 minutes ago, Essan said:

They have previously done national service,   In some cases 20 years ago.    That does not equate to actual military experience.  

The draft is targeting reservists with certain military specialties and relevant experience. People don't realize how big the Russian Army is. They have a large pool to draw from.

Untrained civilians is the last thing they need.

Edited by Occult1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

You are quoting a Ukrainian propaganda site to prove your point. Not very convincing.

It was originally posted on russian social networks. Do you think Ukraine controls these too? 

Or you're using a standard response? tsk-tsk.  

So let me use few more russian sources. 

• Like 5

The draft is targeting reservists with certain military specialties and relevant experience. People don't realize how big the Russian Army is. They have a lot of those people

Coming from someone who is actively pro-ruskie to prove his point, you're not very convincing (or even close to the truth, as ever)

• Like 2

The draft is targeting reservists with certain military specialties and relevant experience. People don't realize how big the Russian Army is. They have a large pool to draw from.

I look forward to your reaction when Russia is forced out of Ukraine. I'm sure you'll continue to find ways to diminish Ukraine's successes, and convince yourself that Russia is still going to somehow come out on top despite the fact that their front lines are dissolving before our very eyes, leaving Ukraine with the upper hand.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Sorry to disturb your usual litany, but I believe you've got something else to do right now (note that the source is russian again): 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A bit more from straight from russian regime TV. 

"They" are of course Ukrainians

and "we" are putin's orcs. 

Oh, yes. The reality has pro-Ukrainian bias. 

russian propagandists are professionals at avoiding reality, but this is apparently too much even for them. 

The masks are falling. 

So do iranian drones, by the way. Half of their "kamikaze" drones are taken down before they reach the target (I had to make that clear because the last time I mentioned the number of downed kamikaze drones occult had problems understanding the difference between "exploded upon reaching the target" and "exploded due to being blown the **** up, mid-air").

edit to add: yes, half still goes through. Which is something Iran should be made to cough blood for. Accomplices in putler's genocide attempt. On top of being islamist *******s who murder girls for not wearing a tent in public. Freaks. Yeah, I'm done.  

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Occult1 what does your manual say, how many Americans rowed their boats from Alaska to russia, desperate to flee into safety of russian prisons, in which neo-Nazi mercenary are luring inmates into dying in Ukraine for a promise of pardon?

• Like 2

This is the video without the part in which worms can be seen. No, I won't post the whole thing, it's awful. Though it's perfect metaphor for the state of putler's russia. 

edit to add: the lucky kid really says "Slava Ukraini, Heroyam Slava, putin huilo" :D (Glory to Ukraine, Glory to the Heroes, putin is a ... errr... doo-doo head.) 

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Occult1 said:

Do you actually believe that?  The draft has been a fiasco.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked