Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

18 minutes ago, Myles said:

I support Ukraine but not all the money and resources the USA has given them.

Everyone with brains is investing in Ukraine. 

It's just those who already owe to russian mafia who are forbidden by that same russian mafia to seize this business opportunity. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Myles said:

Why not though? The money has seemed pretty effective so far.

Bulking Putin's seems like a long term benefit to the US and NATO

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Why not though? The money has seemed pretty effective so far.

Bulking Putin's seems like a long term benefit to the US and NATO

The amount the USA has given is not nearly fair to what other countries have given.   If all was fair I would have no issues but it is not even close in any way we look at it.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Everyone with brains is investing in Ukraine. 

i didn't say I was in support of investing in Ukraine, it is the vast difference that I don't like.

• Like 1

Tuker Karlsonovich should be exchanged for Americans imprisoned in russia. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, and-then said:

I agree totally but there is a "wild card" in this deck.  If the numbers we're hearing from NATO are even close to correct, Putin cannot survive without something that looks like a "win".  Zelensky basically called for NATO to strike Russian nuclear forces pre-emptively (conventionally, one assumes).  I get the strong feeling that we're watching a game of brinksmanship and no one can WIN that game against an opponent with nothing to lose.

Hi And Than

Putin tried and is failing on all fronts as he has isolated his country, over-estimated his military capabilities while underestimating the will of the Ukraine and the solidarity of western nations.

He doesn’t have the same level of support with his subordinates or citizens that he had 6 months ago. His own people will revolt against him and remove him from power. His enemy is himself and I highly doubt that he has the authority to issue a nuclear attack that would be enforced.

His latest folly is conscripting men that will weaken his grip on the military and revolt from within using the rusty AKs he issued them against his limited true supporters.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

You seem agitated. 

Let me help you relax: the war will be over (relatively) soon. Wasn't that what you claimed to be interested in? Back then when you demanded Ukrainian surrender or else they are guilty for deaths of their children? Remember? You said I'm guilty for deaths of Ukrainian children too, because I disagreed with surrendering to putler's russians. Who raped a literal baby before murdering it. 

Surrendering to orcs means your death will be uglier. 

So the war will be over (relatively, reasonably) soon. With generous American help, which will be remembered by every Eastern European and favors will be returned to the USA. And UK too. A friend in need is a friend indeed. (Regarding Europe, it's excellent that the all-European conference was held, to connect all European countries, except putler's russia and lukashenka's belarus, in these times when coordination between us is that, what will save our lives and freedom. So we can get on each other's nerves in peace.) 

Don't you feel better now?

Because you just want peace, not putler to win, right? 

Vse bude dobre. Everything will be all right. 

Wow talk about being agitated. Don’t have a cow, man. 

And what is the approximate timeframe or your “soon” prediction? Is that an original prediction or based on Ukrainian propaganda? I suspect the people who sabotaged the pipeline are not “banking” on the war ending “soon”. 

• Like 1

Expert Czech trolling :yes: 

They even promise pipeline for beer to their re-annexed Kralovec. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myles said:

My sympathies are with the Ukrainian people who are caught in the middle of this war. I don’t give a hoot about the Ukrainian “nationalist” identity or the little clown Zelensky and his failed government, Zelensky has sold out his country to the geopolitical interests of the west,

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Wow talk about being agitated. Don’t have a cow, man. 

And what is the approximate timeframe or your “soon” prediction? Is that an original prediction or based on Ukrainian propaganda? I suspect the people who sabotaged the pipeline are not “banking” on the war ending “soon”. 

I'm not agitated right now, it's how people you picked fight with normally function. Get used to it. 

The original prediction of you poor, endangered putler was 3 days. 

putin's "special military operation" was supposed to end in 3 days. It's been going on for 7 months. It will be over once all Ukrainian territories are liberated from illegal, genocidal and imperialist russian occupation - possibly by the next summer, early autumn. 

Maybe even faster, if pretenders to putler's throne manage to kill each other. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

My sympathies are with the Ukrainian people who are caught in the middle of this war. I don’t give a hoot about the Ukrainian “nationalist” identity or the little clown Zelensky and his failed government, Zelensky has sold out his country to the geopolitical interests of the west,

Your claim about sympathies for the Ukrainian people is offensively false. 

Ukrainian interests are Western interests because Ukrainian people keep choosing their own Europe and the alliances all other Europeans belong to. Not your putler. Even those who were swayed by kremlin's propaganda have realized, upon seeing russian war crimes, that only a suicidal idiot would let putler and his orcs rule them. 

Who are you to decide instead of Ukrainians what is good for them and who are you to work against their wishes? 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I'm not agitated right now, it's how people you picked fight with normally function. Get used to it. 

Who was even talking to you? Let alone picking a fight? You are the agitated fight picker. 

It will be over once all Ukrainian territories are liberated from illegal, genocidal and imperialist russian occupation - possibly by the next summer, early autumn. 

Ah, so by “soon” you mean like in a year. That’s not really what I would think of as “soon” but suit yourself, 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Who are you to decide instead of Ukrainians what is good for them and who are you to work against their wishes? 

Their wishes? They are welcome to do as they wish. Knock themselves out, Wish away! I am not obligated to agreeing to the US dumping billions into a proxy war because that’s their “wish”.  Wish all they want, do it on their own dime, 

13 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Who was even talking to you? Let alone picking a fight? You are the agitated fight picker. 

Is "no, you are!" the best you can do? tsk-tsk... 

You have to stomp your feet while fuming, or else it doesn't count. 

13 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Ah, so by “soon” you mean like in a year. That’s not really what I would think of as “soon” but suit yourself, 

You wouldn't think of it as "soon" because you apparently don't know how long it takes for a war of this scale to be finished. Your putler was invading for 6 months. With embarrassingly modest military results, for a "second army in the world" and crap. The counteroffensive just started :) and you can avoid financing it only by moving to russia. Or North Korea. Or Iran. So many choices :D   

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Their wishes? They are welcome to do as they wish. Knock themselves out, Wish away! I am not obligated to agreeing to the US dumping billions into a proxy war because that’s their “wish”.  Wish all they want, do it on their own dime, 

As I said above, you can't avoid financing the kicking of putler's ass. 

He's getting sent to the garbage dump of history with your help (if you have a job and pay taxes, that is). So... you'll have to move. Sorry. It's the only way to keep your conscience clear. 

Same with various Roger Waters types. Move, guys, move. Do not suffer in that rotten West anymore. Go, fly, discover the joys of putlerian regime which you wish so fervently on others. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:
23 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Is "no, you are!" the best you can do? tsk-tsk... 

You have to stomp your feet while fuming, or else it doesn't count.

:lol:

• Haha 1

It's true that I'm not "neutral" in this war. No one sane is. 

Being "neutral" or "indifferent" about russian aggression against Ukraine is like being "neutral" about any other mass murders, rapes, robbery and other worst crimes. 

This is why when I see weapons in russian hands, they are the ugliest murder machines. But captured old soviet weapons become lovely tools of defense, the tools of achieving freedom and safety. Just look at this oversized missus :wub: soon to fire at orcs (howitzer is a female noun in my language). 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Imagine not having a single clue as to what you're talking about.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Oh, he knows. He just believes he's so skilled manipulator he can make others think that, what he wants, instead of that, what is the obvious reality. 

• Like 3

But it's somehow evil West's fault in an average putlerian **** for brains. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

One of the reasons why all russian assets are bleating louder than usual:  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Zelensky will refuse to negotiate as long as the gravy-trian keeps rolling in. Anyone who dissents is labeled a traitor and killed.

'We're hunting them down and shooting them like pigs': How the Ukrainians are taking brutal revenge on the collaborators who've betrayed their neighbours - and country - to the Russians

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11284819/How-Ukrainian-intelligence-chiefs-tracking-collaborators-worked-Russians.html

….wonder where the mass grave are those people are being buried in?

6 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Zelensky will refuse to negotiate as long as the gravy-trian keeps rolling in. Anyone who dissents is labeled a traitor and killed.

'We're hunting them down and shooting them like pigs': How the Ukrainians are taking brutal revenge on the collaborators who've betrayed their neighbours - and country - to the Russians

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11284819/How-Ukrainian-intelligence-chiefs-tracking-collaborators-worked-Russians.html

….wonder where the mass grave are those people are being buried in?

So you didn't notice that russia invaded Ukraine and is killing civilians because genocide is russian goal in Ukraine?

You think sane people need to be paid for defending their country and their own lives against russian genocide? 

Really? 

You would collaborate with invaders in your country unless someone pays you to not collaborate? 

Are you standing on your head all the time so everything is upside-down inside it?  

edit to add: I'm just asking questions, of course :w00t:

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 4

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked