Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

9 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Zelensky's armed guard spotted with WWII Nazi insignia

https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/zelenskys-armed-guard-spotted-with-wwii-nazi-insignia

How do you explain that?

It's a bloody photo shop. If you zoom in there are no creases on the patch. Sad attempt is sad. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

It's a bloody photo shop. If you zoom in there are no creases on the patch. Sad attempt is sad. 

You do realize that picture was released by the Ukrainian presidency's official page? It was then deleted but too late.

Edited by Occult1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Technically light traffic did start but near the damaged section it's only 10 cars every 30 minutes at most.  So effectively the bridge can handle 480 cars a day, assuming 24 hour travel, and heavier, vehicles like cargo trucks, cant go over the bridge.

The bridge does still have traffic going over it, it's just been drastically reduced and limited.

Not for much longer, I'll bet.

6 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

You do realize that picture was released by the Ukrainian presidency's official page? It was then deleted but too late.

I would have removed an obvious shop too. What I do realize is that you'll go to any means to push your false narrative. Including using Arab news. You remember the arabs, dont you? They're the ones who brought down the towers on 9/11.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Pfffftttt, well in that case Lithuanian has got this covered. Clearly Ukraine doesn’t even need the US’s contributions going by GDP. LOL

I guess, D. Trump has bigger cojones than you, he delivered enough Javelins to wreck havoc on russkys during earlier days of assault.

10 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Opps, I hadn’t seen this one before. There really are no Nazis in Ukraine. 

russky DRG "Rusich' " (Русичь) rings the bell? Search word Мильчаков

ANbyha3XojYC3ztO7qUFy9LMSd3EZWmhnio_p3hI

18 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

I would have removed an obvious shop too. What I do realize is that you'll go to any means to push your false narrative. Including using Arab news. You remember the arabs, dont you? They're the ones who brought down the towers on 9/11.

The Mystery on the Zelensky Photo with Guard Sporting Nazi Insignia which has Disappeared

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/09/21/the-mystery-on-the-zelensky-photo-with-guard-sporting-nazi-insignia-which-has-disappeared/

The picture was deleted when they realized the guard was wearing a nazi insignia...The fact that you are trying to deny the obvious make you sound like an apologist.

Edited by Occult1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

Original boom.

Yah, that'll buff right out.

How many civilians were killed in the video you're celebrating?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

The Mystery on the Zelensky Photo with Guard Sporting Nazi Insignia which has Disappeared

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/09/21/the-mystery-on-the-zelensky-photo-with-guard-sporting-nazi-insignia-which-has-disappeared/

The picture was taken down when they realized the guard was wearing a nazi insignia...The fact that you are trying to deny the obvious make you sound like an apologist.

Your source is not part of US Veteran’s Administration, it’s a different entity completely. It’s actually a conspiracy theory hack site that can’t be trusted for accuracy.

You are the apologist for sharing a conspiracy theory site like you did above.

Find a better Source.

8DFF140A-D0F7-47EA-B6AF-84AD5D18CAD3.webp.f598ea8440a5a9dd8dbbc674fd561b23.webp
483BE2C6-96C3-4093-8032-6FEFD6E10197.webp.02ec75e7efceeea416b58fff23bbaacf.webp
08BAC26A-9FA1-49EA-829F-DE91F66C015A.webp.dffb2064daabf24abd44a1668d503ab6.webp

• Overall, we rate Veterans Today a Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy website that frequently promotes antisemitism. We also rate them Low for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks and promotion of misleading information.
  • https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/veterans-today/

Photos of Nazi symbols in Ukraine are shared out of context: https://www.france24.com/en/tv-shows/truth-or-fake/20220322-photos-of-nazi-symbols-in-ukraine-are-shared-out-of-context

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, and-then said:

Just curious, bmk, while I agree that he's very likely bluffing, have you pondered the cost of getting it wrong?  I ask because the longer this goes on and the more perspectives I see, I've come to believe that though Putin made a thug's mistake by sending in troops, an inflection point comes in EVERY war.  History is chock full of examples where the researcher can pinpoint a spot on the timeline when catastrophe  COULD have been avoided but the opportunity isn't recognized or it's simply ignored.

I see no rational reason not to try to negotiate through intermediaries in a neutral third country.  A ceasefire in place for a limited period of time would not disadvantage either force drastically.  BOTH could use the breather to rest, refit, and train in case no agreement is made.  I think we are at that inflection point right now.  Putin's words signal either a massive buildup and new assault in areas not previously destroyed, OR he IS bluffing.  I've read his biography and I don't recall there being anything in it about him making threats that he didn't follow through on.  IF he is seen to be bluffing then he has lost and he'll be deposed and likely killed.  When a tyrant's own life is at stake, moderation isn't likely.

So... if the belief that he's bluffing turns out to be in error, and he chooses to airburst a 5-10KT device over a massed formation of troops or even over infrastructure near a major city like Lyman, do you believe NATO would not respond?  Some of our retired mouthpieces have hinted that while we wouldn't answer with a nuke, we also don't NEED to do so.  Our conventional power, long range artillery, stealth aircraft, even conventional ballistic missiles could END Russia's presence in all of Ukraine, including Crimea.  Then what?  I think we all KNOW what would come next.  We are watching history in motion right now.  It's a struggle between the "Liberal world order" and the traditional, nationalist order.  It looks like the second option is forming its alliances now.

Iran, Russia, China, possibly India.  Many other, smaller countries will align with this bloc.  Once they work out their trade agreements, western economic sanctions will be useless.  That leaves a big decision on the table.  Ultimately, all wars can be reduced to who has the will to see it through.

Let me ask you: how appeasement worked out back in 1930s?

Another example: Baltic states (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia) caved and agreed to station soviet army on their territory. How that ended up everybody knows. Fins fought, and basically won, though lost some territories, remained independent country.

Back to nowadays. Crimean bridge, "Crown Jewel", experienced bavovna. Do you see nukes flying around?

PS, Iran, China, India will just milk russkys of cheap resources...

PPS Remind me, how Huawei "feels" in russkystan?

PPPS where are russky CPUs 'Elbrus' (btw, developed with the help from IBM) after TSMC halted their production?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, acidhead said:

(bolding mine)

According russky sources, none.

• Like 1

Crimean bridge fire/collapse is da best present for putlers' birthday.

Happy birthday, putler! Nice snake firework, smeghead :lol:

Fire-and-smoke-seen-on-Crimean-bridge-af

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Crimean bridge fire/collapse is da best present for putlers' birthday.

Happy birthday, putler! Nice snake firework, smeghead :lol:

Fire-and-smoke-seen-on-Crimean-bridge-af

How many civilians were killed in the photo you're celebrating?

1 hour ago, Occult1 said:

Zelensky's armed guard spotted with WWII Nazi insignia

https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/zelenskys-armed-guard-spotted-with-wwii-nazi-insignia

How do you explain that?

Explain why US flag has five pointed stars when commie cuntries have/had the same symbol?

How many people have been killed in USSR, or China under that five pointed stars, huh?

Christ, how ertards manage to reproduce.....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, acidhead said:

How many civilians were killed in the photo you're celebrating?

Again, none, according russky sources. Wanna contest that?

BTW deal with neonazi anticovid Canadian truckers first (ridiculous pun intended)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Your source is not part of US Veteran’s Administration, it’s a different entity completely. It’s actually a conspiracy theory hack site that can’t be trusted for accuracy.

You are the apologist for sharing a conspiracy theory site like you did above.

Find a better Source.

8DFF140A-D0F7-47EA-B6AF-84AD5D18CAD3.webp.f598ea8440a5a9dd8dbbc674fd561b23.webp
483BE2C6-96C3-4093-8032-6FEFD6E10197.webp.02ec75e7efceeea416b58fff23bbaacf.webp
08BAC26A-9FA1-49EA-829F-DE91F66C015A.webp.dffb2064daabf24abd44a1668d503ab6.webp

• Overall, we rate Veterans Today a Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy website that frequently promotes antisemitism. We also rate them Low for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks and promotion of misleading information.
  • https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/veterans-today/

Photos of Nazi symbols in Ukraine are shared out of context: https://www.france24.com/en/tv-shows/truth-or-fake/20220322-photos-of-nazi-symbols-in-ukraine-are-shared-out-of-context

Seriously, Grim, mediabiasfactcheck are biased, ain't the best source, check original sources (nowadays google translate it quite good)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Trump Rally in Nevada earlier this evening:

What are peacefull negotiations?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Spartan, I know this routine of yours and it’s tiresome, 

The Nazi problem is state sanctioned. The government uses them to patrol their streets and fight their wars. We directly armed neo Nazis in Ukraine for 8 years, And it’s sort of dumb you don’t see a problem with that, 

Hi El

The only real problem is anyone who disagrees with you is a nazi supporter, a warmonger., and uses the Ukraine as henchmen.

The fact that you ignore what is said to you coupled with your responses shows you have no depth of thought on how this event is perceived . Nobody wants war and there is an aggressor with unreasonable expectations so we help, The Ukrainians would fight and use anything they could as a weapon to keep their independence.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

What are peacefull negotiations?

What is peace negotiation? A peace negotiation is a process in which many different entities, such as the military officials, politicians and diplomats; attempt to bring about peace to warring nations or organizations. 

30 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Seriously, Grim, mediabiasfactcheck are biased, ain't the best source, check original sources (nowadays google translate it quite good)

I will stick with my fact check.

Veterans Today is an American anti-Semitic and conspiracy theory website. It describes itself as a "military veterans and foreign affairs journal", but the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) had said "the anti-Israel bent on VT can slide pretty quickly into overt anti-Semitism." Multiple sources describe it as a pro-Kremlin outlet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veterans_Today

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I will stick with my fact check

Fair enough.

Though I would urge you to learn russian, just to see how russky folks see Ukrainians.

17 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

First, why do you have to be so nasty?  That's just disgusting and it says a LOT about your own morality.  Surely, if he's as guilty of the evils all of you accuse him of, you could easily attack him on substantive grounds instead of resorting to such puerile, degenerate memes.

You lot should begin pacing yourselves.  That hate is going to burn you down once your media gods finally admit that Trump cannot be stopped from running AND, since the current train wreck will only worsen in the coming 2 years, Bad Man Orange could easily win again... and uh, YEAH, he REALLY could.  

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Fair enough.

Though I would urge you to learn russian, just to see how russky folks see Ukrainians.

I honestly could less, the point I was alluding to was the credibility of the source used by Occult 1 and the source is used to deceive Military Veteran’s. Now you may be surprised that he would use a site that is Russian and targets the US Military but I am not.

How Russia Targets the U.S. Military: https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/12/how-russia-targets-the-us-military-215247/

• Like 3

2 hours ago, acidhead said:

Was this the work of a suicide bomber?  Are we cheering for terrorism now?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Occult1 said:

The picture was deleted when they realized the guard was wearing a nazi insignia...The fact that you are trying to deny the obvious make you sound like an apologist.

Geez mate, the length that you guys go to justify Putin's war and invasion of a sovereign state where he's allowed his soldiers to commit genocide on the civilian population and has lied and threatened the world with nukes, many times, is absolutely mental.

The bones and skulls insignia existed long before the Nazi's and about every man and his dog in the world uses it today.

Skull and crossbones variations have been used by several military forces. The "Jolly Roger", traditionally used by pirates, has been used by submarines. The Jolly Roger is the name given to any of various flags flown to identify a ship's crew as pirates. Since the decline of piracy, various military units have used the Jolly Roger, usually in skull-and-crossbones design, as a unit identification insignia or a victory flag to ascribe to themselves the proverbial ferocity and toughness of pirates

Look at all the military badges from the different countries down the page in this link

UK, Brazil, Canada, Finland, France, Phillipines, Portugal, South Korea, Spain and MANY from the USA. 

All Nazi's by your logic.

• Like 5

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked