Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

OK, I'm bit overboard, but russkys launching their soldiers with trebuchets would make even most staunch Ukrainian nationalists say "OK, lets talk peace"...

Don't mind me, I'm drunk like a skunk, took free day...

• Haha 3

On 11/25/2022 at 1:16 AM, razman said:

One would think it should be ok with Russia  , i mean , a demilitarized zone might not be the whole solution , but it could be part of it. Why should anyone really care who the people join or where they go ? Be better than death and suffering and war crimes. 

Nope.  There's no reason to stop the war or relieve the pressure on Russia.  Russia is losing the war badly and the whole corrupt regime will soon collapse.  This is a good time to hold on for complete victory.  The USA has had Russia as an enemy since the end of WW2, and now they are self-destructing.  We may eventually get them to give up on their narcissistic delusions and grow up as a people, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.  It's enough to kick them hard enough in the nuts that they can't stand up for 25 years.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 4

On 11/25/2022 at 10:27 AM, Occult1 said:

Your whole argument is that Russia should be designated a 'state sponsor of terrorism' because they have commited war crimes in Ukraine. Crimes should prosecuted but that is not the definition of a 'terrorist state'. I have also shown you that Ukraine has commited deliberate war crimes against civilians since 2014. Should they be designated a 'state sponsor of terrorism' as well? That makes no sense.

No.  The Russians are being designated as a State Sponsor of Terrorism for a pattern of behavior that has been going on for quite a while and includes...

The novichok attacks.  Atrocious operations of the Wagner Group in African states.  Atrocities committed by Russian forces in Syria.  Cyber attacks on non-combatant nations supporting sanctions against Russia.  Interference in US and other nations' elections.  AND unprovoked attacks on Ukranian civilians during the present war.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Occult1 said:

Lukashenko says US holds Ukraine back from negotiations so as to crush Russia

And so the US should !   Let's crush Russia and Lukashenko's foul dictatorship too !  They amply have it coming, and all the better when we can do it as a proxy war for pennies on the dollar !  This is the deal of a lifetime for the USA and we need to ride this to completion, with Putin getting a hideous Mussolini-style death.  Sic semper tyrannis !

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Alchopwn said:

And so the US should !   Let's crush Russia and Lukashenko's foul dictatorship too !  They amply have it coming, and all the better when we can do it as a proxy war for pennies on the dollar !  This is the deal of a lifetime for the USA and we need to ride this to completion, with Putin getting a hideous Mussolini-style death.  Sic semper tyrannis !

Hah, if just holding Ukraine back from negotiating would destroy Russia then Russia is pretty much doomed anyways.  

• Like 2

Additionally, there are reports of a missile carrier entering the Black Sea. I wonder if Russia is going to attempt to destroy the Zaporizhzhia power plant? It would be exceptionally hard to do, but there are no limits to Orc stupidity, 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

Just two point: Leningrad was in blackout for two years, Armenia was in blackout for one year.

:yes:

I was under daily artillery fire for a year, on top of having electricity, access to supplies and everything else on "sometimes" basis. The adrenaline kept me relatively insensitive to anything, heat or cold included.  

Ukraine currently has 20-something % less electricity than it requires. The grid is constantly repaired, generators delivered. 

russians are fantasizing about grinding Ukraine into a halt, but they won't succeed.

An example of morbid russian genocidal fantasies: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

US should, but it doesn't have to. 

US (Gen.Milley) actually recently hinted at possibility of "freezing" hostilities during winter, but Ukrainian official reaction was "We are not a refrigerator, we're not doing any freezing."

No negotiations or freezing until russians leave Ukraine. Nothing can change that Ukrainian decision, because they know what russian "peace" is like.  

(I know you know all this, I just wanted to write it down as a reminder of reality for those who want to believe in russian propaganda.)

Also, speaking of Lukashenka, since his minister of foreign affairs was most likely poisoned by putin, the other day, he ordered that all his cooks, servants are guards are replaced. As if that will help him. The reason why putin will poison Lukashenka too is because Luka is putler's b****, but even he's not stupid enough to send Belarus army to get erased in Ukraine. Which is what putler wants him to do.  

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

US should, but it doesn't have to. 

US (Gen.Milley) actually recently hinted at possibility of "freezing" hostilities during winter, but Ukrainian official reaction was "We are not a refrigerator, we're not doing any freezing."

No negotiations or freezing until russians leave Ukraine. Nothing can change that Ukrainian decision, because they know what russian "peace" is like.  

(I know you know all this, I just wanted to write it down as a reminder of reality for those who want to believe in russian propaganda.)

Also, speaking of Lukashenka, since his minister of foreign affairs was most likely poisoned by putin, the other day, he ordered that all his cooks, servants are guards are replaced. As if that will help him. The reason why putin will poison Lukashenka too is because Luka is putler's b****, but even he's not stupid enough to send Belarus army to get erased in Ukraine. Which is what putler wants him to do.  

Lukashenko is not going to survive the war.

• Like 3

A recent HIMARS photo, doing rounds in my part of the Internet. Yes, it's real. I love Ukrainian sense of humor. 

(HIMARS photos and videos are strictly controlled, to avoid any chance of giving out any info about their whereabouts. russians weren't able to damage any of them, so they regularly claim they've destroyed two, which makes russian imaginary destroyed HIMARS count higher than the number of HIMARS existing in Ukraine.)

• Like 3

Just now, Nuclear Wessel said:

Lukashenko is not going to survive the war.

Sadly, he won't. The trial would be hilarious. 

I'd put him in the same cell with putler, so he drives him insane with his retarded babbling. putler would climb the walls in a matter of days. He'd yell "Slava Ukraini" in exchange for two hours of silence. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On this map, you can see Ukraine is labelled with "Kraina z generatorami" - Land with generators.

russia is "Kraina z degeneratami" - Land with degenerates.   

• Like 2

I won't post the video, but Armed Forces of Ukraine are "systematically destroying PMC Wagner positions" (Bakhmut area). 

Which reminds me another mercenary organisation was founded in russia, most likely because putler noticed prigozhin wants to become the dictator of russia instead of putin. And he probably won't wait patiently for putin's natural death. 

In an ideal development, they'll all go against each other. But nothing's ever ideal so there... at least I know they live in mortal fear of each other. And of anyone and anything else. Living in constant extreme fear is a hell on Earth. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I was under daily artillery fire for a year, on top of having electricity, access to supplies and everything else on "sometimes" basis. The adrenaline kept me relatively insensitive to anything, heat or cold included.  

Ukraine currently has 20-something % less electricity than it requires. The grid is constantly repaired, generators delivered. 

russians are fantasizing about grinding Ukraine into a halt, but they won't succeed.

To be honest, I would not condone putting that piece of crap Gurulyov on the meathook.

• Haha 1

Everything russians accuse others of is something they themselves are doing or planing to do. 

They waffle about expanding NATO (it's not NATO's fault that European countries need to stand united against russian aggression), while being the expansionist *******s themselves. 

Regarding russia in Balkans, I think russian aggressive fantasies are scaring the bejesus out of Serbia. Their regime wants to be as pro-russian as possible, but without consequences. And russians are talking about putting them into position of receiving the worst consequences possible.

So we should start making waiting lists for surrendering pro-russians. To avoid excessive panic, like it was 30 years ago.     

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I wish Ukr was given a couple of long range missiles so that they could shoot at Moscow power grid, just as a kind reminder……

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, godnodog said:

I wish Ukr was given a couple of long range missiles so that they could shoot at Moscow power grid, just as a kind reminder……

Not necessarily moscow, all Ukraine wants is something to get russian bases from which missile attacks at Ukraine are launched. Black and Caspian Sea areas, Belarus etc. 

Who knows, maybe a miracle happens... I believe logistics too can work in mysterious ways :D 

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Not necessarily moscow, all Ukraine wants is something to get russian bases from which missile attacks at Ukraine are launched. Black and Caspian Sea areas, Belarus etc. 

Who knows, maybe a miracle happens... I believe logistics too can work in mysterious ways :D 

Sadly, NATO/US sissies are reluctant in supplying Ukraine with longer range missiles.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

nah, it should be Moscow and Stalingrad, one each, enough to have a partial blackout for a couple of hours, just a reminder/wake up call for the locals, not to create a similar situation.

• Like 1

Ukraine-Russia war latest: Warship carrying Kalibr missiles deployed to Black Sea as Russia 'prepares fresh attacks'

''A Russian warship capable of firing cruise missiles had recently deployed to the Black Sea with Kalibr-type missiles on board, according to the Ukrainian army.

Natalia Gumeniuk, spokeswoman for the Ukrainian military, said it indicates preparations are underway for Russia to launch a fresh wave of missiles attacks on its energy grid.

"It's quite likely that the beginning of the week will be marked by such an attack," she added.

With temperatures dipping below zero, repeated Russian attacks have left Ukraine's energy grid teetering on the brink of collapse, and disrupted power and water supplies to millions over recent weeks.''

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/ukraine-russia-war-latest-warship-carrying-kalibr-missiles-deployed-to-black-sea-as-russia-prepares-fresh-attacks/ar-AA14Dieu

37 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Sadly, NATO/US sissies are reluctant in supplying Ukraine with longer range missiles.

Probably because most 'sane' people in the West don't want WW3.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Ukraine-Russia war latest: Warship carrying Kalibr missiles deployed to Black Sea as Russia 'prepares fresh attacks'

''A Russian warship capable of firing cruise missiles had recently deployed to the Black Sea with Kalibr-type missiles on board, according to the Ukrainian army.

Natalia Gumeniuk, spokeswoman for the Ukrainian military, said it indicates preparations are underway for Russia to launch a fresh wave of missiles attacks on its energy grid.

"It's quite likely that the beginning of the week will be marked by such an attack," she added.

With temperatures dipping below zero, repeated Russian attacks have left Ukraine's energy grid teetering on the brink of collapse, and disrupted power and water supplies to millions over recent weeks.''

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/ukraine-russia-war-latest-warship-carrying-kalibr-missiles-deployed-to-black-sea-as-russia-prepares-fresh-attacks/ar-AA14Dieu

You forgot to add your typical defeatist rhetoric like “And we are expected to believe we can ‘win’ against Russia in Ukraine.”

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

None of us can know what exactly that schedule looks like and what does it truly depend on.

I've seen a lot of russian propaganda lately, being disguised as outrage with weak western support for Ukraine. While it might be tempting to fall for it, don't fall for it. 

Everything that creates animosity between western countries (Ukraine included) and goes too far in criticizing the West is either intentional russian work, or unintentionally pro-russian stupidity.

• Like 4

The best part is the putlerian one having a meltdown, denying there's electricity restored in Kyiv, denying the generators are coming to Ukraine. 

putlerians are in the stage of aggressive denial. And it's glorious to watch it. 

• Like 2

• The topic was locked