Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

22 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

…sounds like WW1/2 warfare. I don’t believe it’s a reliable or relevant description of what is going on. Hunter is being evasive. Thanks for the answer 

Hi UT

I can’t speak for Hunter but do know that this type of assault tactic has been brought up several times in discussion so he may not feel like bringing it up again. Russia has a large population base and most of the men put into combat since the first conscription have been low income, unemployed and rural as well as prisoners. Russia has been using people that are socially expendable primarily because losing them doesn’t make waves with the general public as effects are not really noticed in higher density populated areas which is why they can lie about their losses to the public at large. 
For Putin it doesn’t matter if these men are poorly trained or equipped and is trying to use numbers to overwhelm Ukrainian forces which is not working. The west is supplying better weapons to offset the numbers of attackers and will continue to do so. Putin and pals now realize this which is why every now and then the nuke propaganda gets thrown in to try and upset the flow of weapons and types of weapons being sent. They can hide the numbers of losses they are getting forever and when Russian citizens start to realize just how much manpower is being consumed in this conflict it will increase the amount of resistance they get with their citizens. The more protests and resistance they get in Russia will consume manpower to control their own people which will have a negative effect on the resources they can invest into this illegal conflict in the Ukraine.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

You still haven’t answered the question 

Since you apparently want to go the semantics route, human wave tactics would be having some amount of infantry, normally large numbers, attacking a position without armored support and/or proper artillery/air support.  Most people wouldn't need a precise definition and I have little doubt you will try to find some way of twisting it.

Also it's not about me being invasive, it's you being purposefully obtuse and trying to distract from the fact you are pushing Russian propaganda and misinformation. 

• Like 1

Sounds like the make or break for this war is going to be a Spring offensive. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

…with all the applauding of Russian deaths you’d be the last to care. At least the Serbs were on the right side of history, twice which is a helluva lot more than can be said about the Nazi loving Croatians. And tbh the western Ukrainians were also Nazi sympathisers. Is this what what motivates you? 

look forward to tomorrow and thanks again for the opportunity to view your post, with subtitles no less. 

Good night and dream of me :D

Marshal Tito was a Croat. And Serbs switched sides in 1943. My family was anti-fascist from the start, ethnic Germans included. So your misinterpretation of history is a pro-serbian myth which stereotypes people according to their ethnicity, therefore your myths are actually compatible to Nazi way of thinking. 

But to be honest, the more your russians are ****ting around, the more flexible my views about people who opposed them in WWII become. Only now I fully understand why some of my ancestors chose to fight against communism, even at the price of siding with Nazis. It wasn't as simple as soviets would like. Soviets weren't the good guys. Nazis weren't either. Nazism was beaten, soviets given free reign and russian population never faced the fact that their history is the history of genocidal oppressors. Which is how WWII is ending only now, in a way. 

I'm falling apart. An outright balm for my soul, after the god damn annoyance caused with the guy who ended up in the position of the president of Croatia. But we've already collectively looked up in our Constitution and found the way to set things straight. 

Ukrainian warriors fly Croatian flag in Bakhmut, a sign of gratitude for the help our volunteers sent them. (Drones, powerbanks and other stuff, no weapons, weapons are not talked about in public in my country. It's not a secret, but it's not to be publicized yet. Or ever.)

Ukrajinci u Bahmutu razvili hrvatsku zastavu i zahvalili Hrvatima

https://www.index.hr/vijesti/clanak/ukrajinci-u-bahmutu-razvili-hrvatsku-zastavu-i-zahvalili-hrvatima/2434312.aspx

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Where are you getting those numbers from?

He's pulling them out of his ushanka.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, pellinore said:

An interesting point of view:

Did that sack of lard just openly said he chose poopler over his own intelligence professionals???

How is that individual still out of prison?!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, and-then said:

I wouldn't go that far but as usual, time eventually confirms most of his beliefs about people.  ALL of those people he named were proven to be working against him, often, illegally.

He. just. said. openly. without. any. possibility. to. misinterpret. it. that. he. chose. putin. over. American. intelligence. professionals. 

You can't approve of something like that without ending up betraying your country too. 

I thought you can't shock me anymore, but I'm actually shocked. It's treason. Classic treason. Have you people lost your minds? Left brains in russia while visiting it or something? And how come each of you somehow felt the need to visit russia of all places? 

Christ. 

I still can't believe what social necrosis happened in the USA: It's not politics, it's above politics, it's basic loyalty to your own country.   

• Like 2

Hell on earth in Ukraine. So much pain. 

Because poopler wanted to be a tsar and millions of drooling russian idiots didn't object since they were promised a free washing machine. 

And god damn trumpers don't understand why their choice of russia over their own USA is the most idiotic decision in history of evil clownery. 

• Like 1

Such a lovely cat. The tank, not the minister, of course. I can't help being a little annoyed because Ukraine needs these tanks urgently and he's doing a test drive. It's fine, either get out right now either drive it to Ukraine already.    

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

He. just. said. openly. without. any. possibility. to. misinterpret. it. that. he. chose. putin. over. American. intelligence. professionals. 

You can't approve of something like that without ending up betraying your country too. 

I thought you can't shock me anymore, but I'm actually shocked. It's treason. Classic treason. Have you people lost your minds? Left brains in russia while visiting it or something? And how come each of you somehow felt the need to visit russia of all places? 

Christ. 

I still can't believe what social necrosis happened in the USA: It's not politics, it's above politics, it's basic loyalty to your own country.   

A fringe of the GOP are secretly enamored with Putin as the guarantor of traditional, orthodox christian values.

They see their own country as in decadent state and they'd wish for an authoritarian leader who could safeguard, or impose those same values.

They are of course ignoring the fact that Putin is a ruthless dictator.

Edited by Only_
  • Like 4

30 minutes ago, Only_ said:

A fringe of the GOP are secretly enamored with Putin as the guarantor of traditional, orthodox christian values.

They see their own country as in decadent state and they'd wish for an authoritarian leader who could safeguard, or impose those same values.

They are of course ignoring the fact that Putin is a ruthless dictator.

putler is no Christian. He's blaspheming like only an atheist can blaspheme, lying shamelessly and obviously that he protects Christian values, while breaking every single of the ten commandments and also pulverizing ancient church buildings in Ukraine, not to mention murdering even children. Christian children and according to russian propaganda, children of "brotherly" nation.

russia has no brothers anymore. russia only has few mostly cocaine-addicted *****s in its western division of its political brothel.    

Also, Russian Orthodox church was taken over by equally atheist criminals who are just another arm of poopler's regime. They used church objects in Ukraine as bases for spreading propaganda, harbouring russian saboteurs, correcting artillery and missile fire and on top of it all, denying Ukrainian identity and statehood. 

I don't think pooplerians in the West are oblivious of the fact that poopler is a ruthless dictator. It's precisely what they want - a totalitarian hellscape in which they think they'll be free to torture others, not realizing that totalitarian food chain would chew them up too. Gulags are at first full of people you don't like, but gulags must always be full. Sooner or later, everybody gets to be in the enemy category. 

poopler's neo-soviet quasi-theocracy (not a contradiction, the methods and goals are the same, the only difference is that one were quoting Marx and the other are quoting Bible, to justify own personal perversions and profiteering) is presented by scantily clad bimbos. No joke. 

Ah. Sorry about the rant :D 

Edited by Helen of Annoy
updating your post I quoted because it was edited a bit
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Sounds like the make or break for this war is going to be a Spring offensive. 

…how much western appetite for a prolonged war will also have a say. 

7 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

…how much western appetite for a prolonged war will also have a say. 

As long as it takes to kick the last tooth out of that mangy rabid bear's drooling maw :yes:

Speaking of which, did you hear ATACMS are coming? Blyatgorod is going to look like lunar surface. For example. There's an airbase from which attacks on Ukrainian civilians are launched and it's in the zone around Ukraine that needs to be demilitarized for the next few centuries :) Belarus is going to get some too. Or stop hosting russian jets. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

As long as it takes to kick the last tooth out of that mangy rabid bear's drooling maw :yes:

Speaking of which, did you hear ATACMS are coming? Blyatgorod is going to look like lunar surface. For example. There's an airbase from which attacks on Ukrainian civilians are launched and it's in the zone around Ukraine that needs to be demilitarized for the next few centuries :) Belarus is going to get some too. Or stop hosting russian jets. 

Geez Helen, all this quoting and people will start to talk. 

I wanna get you on record for the outcome of this war. So will Ukraine win back all its lost territories?

Oh, this is so precious on so many levels... 

It says: "Destroy a Leopard and earn a plot of land at Baikal Lake.

Details here"

So, russia is trying to motivate its hobos to fight instead of running away at the sight of Western tanks - that happened before in history - but why Baikal? Because russia wasted tens of thousands of Buryats. The remaining ones need a promise of an attractive reward in order to agree to go die in Ukraine, washing machines don't cut it anymore, while the homes of the already dead ones are apparently at regime's disposal.     

• Like 1

On 1/31/2023 at 6:55 PM, Helen of Annoy said:

I've got different opinion of Brexit, but Brexit or no Brexit, the fact is that the UK helped Ukraine among the first and remains reliable Ukrainian and generally European ally. 

Not to go off topic. 

Johnson is a superstar in Ukraine, deservedly. When he visited again the other day, I wasn't surprised at all. And he brought some really good news. Tanksgiving day followed really soon :D 

Hi , H , I know that you don't agree with me on the Brexit issue , but we had to get out before we "fell out" with G & F , but we remain good friends and are still trading with Europe , inspite of France still whinging on about fishing rights , and they are letting asylum seekers cross the English Channel , The French Police have been seen getting them onto small boats , which doesn't help matters .We have to decide our own destiny and not let foreigners control us .

Just now, Unusual Tournament said:

Geez Helen, all this quoting and people will start to talk. 

I wanna get you on record for the outcome of this war. So will Ukraine win back all its lost territories?

Every inch. Ukraine will liberate every inch of Ukrainian land. 

It's as certain as death. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, spud the mackem said:

Hi , H , I know that you don't agree with me on the Brexit issue , but we had to get out before we "fell out" with G & F , but we remain good friends and are still trading with Europe , inspite of France still whinging on about fishing rights , and they are letting asylum seekers cross the English Channel , The French Police have been seen getting them onto small boats , which doesn't help matters .We have to decide our own destiny and not let foreigners control us .

I understand your point, but I don't think you were in danger of being controlled by anyone. 

See what Orban is doing? That russian asset in Hungary? Don't you think EU would shut him up a year ago if EU was controlling its members? No, it's actual democracy in the EU. That's why we're so damn slow. It takes time to get everyone to agree on something. 

I'm trying to say that in case UK goes back to the EU (I'm not saying it will), don't be worried. At least you would have more influence on French decisions about migrants within the EU than out of it. 

• Like 2

Oy, @Unusual Tournament , are we talking about Kuban too? 

Maybe a referendum first, huh? Because when russian fenderation starts falling apart, it's only fair to have some referendums, right? 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Oy, @Unusual Tournament , are we talking about Kuban too? 

Maybe a referendum first, huh? Because when russian fenderation starts falling apart, it's only fair to have some referendums, right? 

So this war is an existential threat to the Russian Federation. Got it! :passifier:

4 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

So this war is an existential threat to the Russian Federation. Got it! :passifier:

Now it is :) But it's not Ukraine that will destroy russia. russia is destroying itself. 

That's the reason why I couldn't believe poopler will actually, really invade. It's so utterly stupid and self-destructive move.

I bet it was cocaine. No one can be naturally that irrationally arrogant. He's too coherent for a mental illness but delusions of grandeur are off the scale. It can only be coke. Which explains why russian propaganda keeps insisting everyone they don't like is cokehead. russia always accuses others of own crimes.  

Besides, what would be threatening in a series of referendums in russian conglomeration? Don't you think they'll all happily agree to keep handing their natural resources to the handful of loser freaks in moscow? 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked