Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

Morbid humor time. 

(I was honestly hoping they'd blow own arms off to compare the results.)

• Like 1

russians and their b****es think this is how they can win. No, it's why they lost. 

• Like 2

It is going to be very tough and bloody for both sides:

Oleksii Reznikov said Moscow had amassed thousands of troops and could "try something" to mark the anniversary of the initial invasion last year.

The attack would also mark Russia's Defender of the Fatherland Day on 23 February, which celebrates the army.

Mr Reznikov said Moscow had mobilised some 500,000 troops for the offensive.

Ukraine war: Russia planning 24 February offensive, Ukrainian defence minister says - BBC News

Edited by pellinore
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Speaking of anniversaries... there are possibilities... and GLSDB, range 94 miles, are coming... and who knows what tomorrow brings. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, pellinore said:

I din't know that. Him personally, or were they anti-  any Republican POTUS?

Him, personally, because he isn't a member of the DC "Uniparty".  They will do the same to any other "outsider" who might expose their corruption.

4 hours ago, Only_ said:

A fringe of the GOP are secretly enamored with Putin as the guarantor of traditional, orthodox christian values.

They see their own country as in decadent state and they'd wish for an authoritarian leader who could safeguard, or impose those same values.

They are of course ignoring the fact that Putin is a ruthless dictator.

I fully recognize what he is and the fact that he is playing on the religious beliefs of his own countrymen.  He is the worst kind of evil, in that regard.  FTM, so are those in our country who are actively working to destroy it.  Part of that is in convincing Americans they can righteously point the finger at those they disagree with politically and cast them as willing supporters of evil.

Putin is evil.  Biden is evil.  The Left in general has become the refuge of an evil that knows no bounds.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, and-then said:

I fully recognize what he is and the fact that he is playing on the religious beliefs of his own countrymen.  He is the worst kind of evil, in that regard.  FTM, so are those in our country who are actively working to destroy it.  Part of that is in convincing Americans they can righteously point the finger at those they disagree with politically and cast them as willing supporters of evil.

Putin is evil.  Biden is evil.  The Left in general has become the refuge of an evil that knows no bounds.   

And the right is not evil?

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, razman said:

And the right is not evil?

All human beings have it in common.  The difference here is which ideological group is intentionally flooding our nation with every conceivable kind of filth and degradation and which is trying to stop it.  It's up to you to choose which you think is worse.  And by your "friends" you will be judged.

• Haha 1

If reports on MSN are to believed (yes, dont laugh) then Russia is preparing a spring offensive to be launched from Belarus with 500,000 men.

7 hours ago, and-then said:

All human beings have it in common.  The difference here is which ideological group is intentionally flooding our nation with every conceivable kind of filth and degradation and which is trying to stop it.  It's up to you to choose which you think is worse.  And by your "friends" you will be judged.

biden is always doing his best to divide the people in America and the world.   He is evil.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 1/30/2023 at 4:53 PM, Occult1 said:

Athletes shouldn't be punished. They wouldn't even be competing under the Russia flag, but as neutrals. That seems fair.

There is a danger of xenophobia in trying to abolish, exclude or isolate ''anything russian''.

Are you kidding me Occult1?  Russian athletes have been banned from the Olympics for years because they are notorious DOPING CHEATS!  I take it you don't remember that?  Frankly by welcoming these @ss-hats back into competition we are de facto saying that sports doping is okay, genocidal wars of aggression are okay, and that Russia can literally get away with murder.  

Worse still, many of the athletes have been to war in Ukraine, and some have even been involved in war crimes.  No jokes.  If Russia competes, every other nation should boycott.  I for one won't watch the Olympics if Russia is allowed to compete.

Totalitarian regimes use sport in order to make their people feel good about themselves.  Russia doesn't deserve to feel good about anything right now.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

If reports on MSN are to believed (yes, dont laugh) then Russia is preparing a spring offensive to be launched from Belarus with 500,000 men.

I really REALLY wanna laugh CM.  Can I laugh please?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

Are you kidding me Occult1?  Russian athletes have been banned from the Olympics for years because they are notorious DOPING CHEATS!  I take it you don't remember that?  Frankly by welcoming these @ss-hats back into competition we are de facto saying that sports doping is okay, genocidal wars of aggression are okay, and that Russia can literally get away with murder.  

Worse still, many of the athletes have been to war in Ukraine, and some have even been involved in war crimes.  No jokes.  If Russia competes, every other nation should boycott.  I for one won't watch the Olympics if Russia is allowed to compete.

Totalitarian regimes use sport in order to make their people feel good about themselves.  Russia doesn't deserve to feel good about anything right now.  

I also do not think Russia should be allowed into the Olympics.  But do they also exclude their "allies"?  China, Armenia, Turkey?   It's kind of a slippery slope.   While some Russian athletes have been caught doping in the past, not all Russian athletes are like that and I would guess most do not support what Putin is doing in the Ukraine.  

I would still watch if Russia is part of it.   It'd give me someone to root against.  

16 hours ago, pellinore said:

It is going to be very tough and bloody for both sides:

Oleksii Reznikov said Moscow had amassed thousands of troops and could "try something" to mark the anniversary of the initial invasion last year.

The attack would also mark Russia's Defender of the Fatherland Day on 23 February, which celebrates the army.

Mr Reznikov said Moscow had mobilised some 500,000 troops for the offensive.

Ukraine war: Russia planning 24 February offensive, Ukrainian defence minister says - BBC News

I think it will be a drive for Kiev again.

Just now, Myles said:

I also do not think Russia should be allowed into the Olympics.  But do they also exclude their "allies"?  China, Armenia, Turkey?   It's kind of a slippery slope.   While some Russian athletes have been caught doping in the past, not all Russian athletes are like that and I would guess most do not support what Putin is doing in the Ukraine.  

I would still watch if Russia is part of it.   It'd give me someone to root against.  

Turkey has been playing both sides; remember Turkey is a member of NATO and has been helping Ukraine with the wheat blockade and selling them weapons.  While Erdogan is a fool economically, he isn't an ally of Russia, and has actually been very good at brokering Russia into behaving decently occasionally.

Now China certainly has a huge drug cheating program, and it would quite like to help Russia in its war I think, but it lives in terror of international sanctions.  Given that China has recently disappeared 1 million of its citizens for protesting against a covid lockdown that was indiscriminately starving cities to death, I have no problem with banning China from the Olympics until the genocidal CCP is removed from power.

As to Armenia, its fight is with Azerbaijan, not Ukraine.  Armenia hasn't sent troops to Ukraine or weapons to Russia.  While the situation is not great, I don't think anyone seriously cares about Armenia.  We know that Russia and Turkey are waging a proxy war in the region with the Azeris and the Armenians as their puppets, but I don't think Armenia's little skirmishes with Azerbaijan are enough to get it jettisoned from the Olympics.

9 minutes ago, Myles said:

While some Russian athletes have been caught doping in the past, not all Russian athletes are like that and I would guess most do not support what Putin is doing in the Ukraine.  

The reverse is true.  Most Russian Olympic athletes are super Z patriots and doping cheats.  As I have said before, at least 50 of the male athletes have been serving in the Russian military in Ukraine and some have been linked to war crimes.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

I think it will be a drive for Kiev again.

It's a bluff.  Russia doesn't have 500,000 mobiks on the books.  Lukashenko has not agreed to fight and the even with they Byelorussian army involved, given that the Russians have been terrorizing the Byelorussian troops and even shooting at them, I can't see much co-operation occurring.  Remember that Putin has said that he wants to retake all the old Soviet territories.  Byelorussia is one of those and Lukashenko doesn't like what Putin said. 

The fact is Russia doesn't have the vehicles and ammunition to mount another attack on Kyiv.  They are performing maneuvers in order to keep Ukranian troops stationed on the northern border and not reinforcing Donetsk and Kherson Oblasts.  Similarly, NATO has rolled up to the Polish/Byelorussian border to achieve the same effect.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, pellinore said:

More from our traitor:

Yup, Brexit was funded by Russian oligarchs in order to weaken the EU.  Follow the money. You'll see.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

I've seen reports of those kinds of numbers but nothing specific about Belarus.  If they build that large a force, it will be seen long before they can move.  Then we'll see if NATO/US is willing to take the final step and send troops to help Ukraine.  I think they may have nearly convinced themselves they can finally get away with it.  I know several here would cheer it on.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

He. just. said. openly. without. any. possibility. to. misinterpret. it. that. he. chose. putin. over. American. intelligence. professionals.

And. I. acknowledged. it.

"ALL of those people he named were proven to be working against him, often, illegally."

Cling to your disproven narrative as you like.  Just don't expect me to ignore the clear evidence that has surfaced about how these people worked in the background to spy and attempt to take him out.  As I recall, you and most others here thought it was a fine time of entertainment.  "The walls are closing in", remember?  The people in DC are the traitors, IMO.  I define that word as government officials who conspire to destroy our Constitution.  Now, get back to your fun posting death and destruction from the front.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, and-then said:

And. I. acknowledged. it.

"ALL of those people he named were proven to be working against him, often, illegally."

Cling to your disproven narrative as you like.  Just don't expect me to ignore the clear evidence that has surfaced about how these people worked in the background to spy and attempt to take him out.  As I recall, you and most others here thought it was a fine time of entertainment.  "The walls are closing in", remember?  The people in DC are the traitors, IMO.  I define that word as government officials who conspire to destroy our Constitution.  Now, get back to your fun posting death and destruction from the front.

...and furthermore...disregard totally the close connection between the Democrats in Washington D.C. and the U.S.S.R. from the end of WWII until the Berlin Wall came tumbling down.  And furthermore...completely disregard I how I told everyone (when everyone was saying China, China, China) to keep their eyes on Russia...and was laughed out of the room.  And furthermore, completely disregard the close ties to Russia that Obama had...and completely disregard the deep, hands-on ties that Biden had with Ukraine as Vice President.  And completely disregard the fact that Putin decided to invade Ukraine on Biden's watch...not Trumps...but let's just keep telling ourselves how Trump is in bed with the Russians when in fact it is the Democrats in the United States Congress itself that is in bed and have always been in bed with the Russians.

:)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was locked