Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

35 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

Yup, Brexit was funded by Russian oligarchs in order to weaken the EU.  Follow the money. You'll see.

In fact, the entire European Union was created by Russian oligarchs...and the entire reason Russia invaded Ukraine...the end game...is to take over the entire European Union and reconstitute Russian Super Powerism once again...it's always been the end game.  But that isn't the end game, end game...the end game, end game is to rule the world with an Iron Soviet Fist!   ...and that has been the end game since WWII ended.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Speaking of which, did you hear ATACMS are coming?

I remember hearing this but, IIRC they were not to be part of existing stocks.  They would be sending them as new missiles are built.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

I think it will be a drive for Kiev again.

I’m sure they’ll want to revisit Kyiv, again. The reality is the Russians have learnt the hard way not to over reach. And over reach is what they’ll do if they underestimate Ukraine 

1 hour ago, and-then said:

And. I. acknowledged. it.

"ALL of those people he named were proven to be working against him, often, illegally."

Cling to your disproven narrative as you like.  Just don't expect me to ignore the clear evidence that has surfaced about how these people worked in the background to spy and attempt to take him out.  As I recall, you and most others here thought it was a fine time of entertainment.  "The walls are closing in", remember?  The people in DC are the traitors, IMO.  I define that word as government officials who conspire to destroy our Constitution.  Now, get back to your fun posting death and destruction from the front.

Oh, you acknowledge that Trump is a traitor? Great. 

And you admit "those people" worked against a traitor. 

So how the **** is "my" narrative "disproven"? 

Regarding flying orcs, of course I celebrate the destruction of the enemy. So should you. Each neutralized orc means multiple Ukrainian lives saved. 

There are no "neutral" people in this war, claiming "neutrality" means taking russian side. (Imagine someone said he's "neutral" about pedophiles who also murder their victims.) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Myles said:

I also do not think Russia should be allowed into the Olympics.  But do they also exclude their "allies"?  China, Armenia, Turkey?   It's kind of a slippery slope.   While some Russian athletes have been caught doping in the past, not all Russian athletes are like that and I would guess most do not support what Putin is doing in the Ukraine.  

I would still watch if Russia is part of it.   It'd give me someone to root against.  

…personally, I think the Olympics shouldn’t be politicised. Zelensky is angry and he has every right to be but he’s over reaching on this 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joc said:

...and furthermore...disregard totally the close connection between the Democrats in Washington D.C. and the U.S.S.R. from the end of WWII until the Berlin Wall came tumbling down.  And furthermore...completely disregard I how I told everyone (when everyone was saying China, China, China) to keep their eyes on Russia...and was laughed out of the room.  And furthermore, completely disregard the close ties to Russia that Obama had...and completely disregard the deep, hands-on ties that Biden had with Ukraine as Vice President.  And completely disregard the fact that Putin decided to invade Ukraine on Biden's watch...not Trumps...but let's just keep telling ourselves how Trump is in bed with the Russians when in fact it is the Democrats in the United States Congress itself that is in bed and have always been in bed with the Russians.

:)

You are looking for whataboutism exhibits in a Cold War museum, while your Trump is waffling pure russian propaganda today.  

• Like 2

I've seen reports of those kinds of numbers but nothing specific about Belarus.  If they build that large a force, it will be seen long before they can move.  Then we'll see if NATO/US is willing to take the final step and send troops to help Ukraine.  I think they may have nearly convinced themselves they can finally get away with it.  I know several here would cheer it on.

If they do, it was determined to be safe to do so, based on intel. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, joc said:

In fact, the entire European Union was created by Russian oligarchs...

You forgot to take your pills. Which made you forget that Qanon bull**** is considered a symptom of schizophrenia or terminal stupidity. Possibly both. 

I'm trying to say that such bizarre conspiracy you mentioned is not even worth refuting. It's on flat Earth level.  

Speaking of the EU, 

• Like 2

I remember hearing this but, IIRC they were not to be part of existing stocks.  They would be sending them as new missiles are built.  

That's good for everyone. Your industry, Ukrainian victory, European and Western peaceful future.

russia must be defeated so we can live in peace. (And russian assets, literal saboteurs in our countries, should be rounded up and,,, eh... deported to their beloved russia, but I won't traumatize you now with my non-snowflakey approach to serious side of life.)  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

…personally, I think the Olympics shouldn’t be politicised. Zelensky is angry and he has every right to be but he’s over reaching on this 

If you don't want politics in the Olympics, then russians should be kicked out. They bring their zwastikas everywhere. Their support for genocide is disgusting and offensive. Also, it's a way to save on drug tests. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

If they do, it was determined to be safe to do so, based on intel. 

Nah, there will be no direct NATO strike, unless Belarus makes the first move <_< Damn b**** wouldn't ever dare. On the other hand, he's an idiot. So there's a little glimmer of hope :)   

And russians would genocide people who are so gifted and humorous and kind and... mine. My people. Cat people. Screw you, russia complete with all your rodents, chewing on the wires of our societies. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

We just had a small earthquake, actually a couple of them, but I don't let it disturb my session :lol: 

After all, my house is a bunker. Rather literally. 

But the connection is crap. Oh, well... so, something really nice until we meet again :D 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Screw you, russia complete with all your rodents, chewing on the wires of our societies. 

Very poetic :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yay, the connection stabilized. There's danger I might start cleaning around the house a little if it starts flickering again. You know what people used to say - a clean house is the sign of a broken computer. Nowadays you just switch to the phone. If there's connection. Anyway...  

33 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Very poetic :)

Thank you ^_^ 

On a more practical side, rodents that chew on wires end up electrocuted :) 

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 2

I'm not happy with the intensity of the sanctions yet, no one is, but the EU keeps strengthening them and it will continue like that until russia stops being a threat. 

The excellent news is the confirmation that russia will pay for the reconstruction of Ukraine. There's plenty of frozen russian assets already, there will be more, not to mention the actual reparations for decades to come. These are the only negotiations that await russia. At what rate and how they'll be forking out for the damage they did. The side effect will be russia without money to waste on weapons. They'll be reduced to North Korean stuff. While Iran might end up reduced to ashes, lol. Kidding.    

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

If you don't want politics in the Olympics, then russians should be kicked out. They bring their zwastikas everywhere. Their support for genocide is disgusting and offensive. Also, it's a way to save on drug tests. 

The whole premise of the Olympics is to stop war

Just now, Unusual Tournament said:

The whole premise of the Olympics is to stop war

So why didn't russians stop it? 

Go home. Go back to your putleristan. And there's no war. Magic, huh? No, just common sense. Aggressor must stop the aggression and if the aggressor won't stop the aggression then the aggressor must be neutralized. 

In the meantime, russians can have the orc olympics: carrying washing machines, stacking toilet bowls, shooting targets shaped like children, leaving own wounded to die, raping, torturing, mutilating, murdering and tossing own turrets.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

So why didn't russians stop it? 

Go home. Go back to your putleristan. And there's no war. Magic, huh? No, just common sense. Aggressor must stop the aggression and if the aggressor won't stop the aggression then the aggressor must be neutralized. 

In the meantime, russians can have the orc olympics: carrying washing machines, stacking toilet bowls, shooting targets shaped like children, leaving own wounded to die, raping, torturing, mutilating, murdering and tossing own turrets.  

…didn’t think the ancient Greeks had washing machines 

43 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

…didn’t think the ancient Greeks had washing machines 

Obviously you didn't think.  

Why do you keep coming for more? Distance yourself from russia. It lost the plot, it lost its income, it never had any honor, it's losing the war, it's going to lose its integrity... unless you think you owe them anything. You don't. They're a failure. A bad example for centuries already. 

They just unveiled a new monument to stalin. No kidding. They are officially going back in time and they managed to find their probably worst period to cling to. 

(It's amusing to no end, that trumpers have found allies in pooplerian russians, who are now worshipping their stalin openly :lol: Don't get yourself associated with that. It's a sinking ship of fools - yes, I know I combined two phrases, it's because it describes russia accurately.)

edit to add: and parading in NKVD uniforms. russia has really, officially gone completely stalinist insane. 

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 2

"Powerful anti-imperialist coalition" wasn't formed. Possibly because russians don't understand what the word "imperialism" means. 

• The topic was locked