Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

1 minute ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Helen, how is my sister doing today, hope you and your husband are doing well,, I would pay that individual no mind, just isn’t worth it!:tu:

Hey, bro, thank you! Yeah, I flew off the handle a little :lol:  

We're fine and we wish you and your wife good health in the first place. The rest will sort itself out. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Ukraine is a war zone. It’s a highly corrupted society and economy. It will take at least a decade for Ukraine to join and so much can happen until then. Already the main drivers of Europe, France, Germany, Italy and the Benelux countries are already saying not less than 10 years. This has nothing to do with Russian gossip. Where do you even get off saying so when a quick google search will give you all the information you need

When was the last time you were on vacation in the Ukraine?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Hey, bro, thank you! Yeah, I flew off the handle a little :lol:  

We're fine and we wish you and your wife good health in the first place. The rest will sort itself out. 

No you’re fine, I can understand why you would fly off the handle though. I have been away too long there are some interesting posts in the last 4 or 5 pages of this thread.

You take care my Sister, and remember don’t drink any blood after Mid-Night!:lol:

Peace Helen!:tu:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I will never forget or forgive. The more pro-orcs try to invent excuses for russian savagery, the angrier I become. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'll be back after this short commercial break:

EUropeans, produce and buy Western weapons in obscene quantities. 

:lol: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I like Heinlein, but I don't remember that particular book so it seems I didn't read it. I should. One fine day when I switch back to reading non-documentary stuff too. Right now, it seems sinful to spend time reading something that cannot be directly used in the context of the war. 

But then again, nothing is truly out of any context. Everything is interconnected. 

It was written during the Cold War about a man dealing with the aftermath of a thermonuclear exchange, with some time travel thrown in. It's one of his adult novels.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Ah, kremlin's firehose of bull**** cannot stand the lack of freedom in the EU anymore. Good. Go, be free... and don't forget to **** yourself. 

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

• Like 2

These heroes :nw: were evacuating the wounded in a common civilian vehicle.

Just one of the examples why Ukraine needs more armor, besides shooting the orcs. Even the vehicles that are not the state of the combat art or something, they can and will be used for evacuations and bringing supplies. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Myles said:

I haven't kept up enough in this thread, so I am not sure if the "neutral" is referring to a person, a country. or the Olympic athletes.  If a country remains neutral, it is just their choice, I don't fault them.  Most countries in Europe have chosen not to put themselves in debt as much as the USA. 

I'm torn on the Olympic athletes competing.  No Russian anthems or flags, but still does not feel right.  I feel for the athletes though.  They did not do this, Putin did this.  

Hi Myles

Not sure why it bothers you as this is not the first time a country has been banned from the olympics.

https://www.bing.com/fd/ls/GLinkPing.aspx?IG=56AD5EDD96C64F70B497B351207BD18E&&ID=SERP,5324.1&SUIH=sLJR5Kih6YnbV3qRLQZwWw&redir=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubWljLmNvbS9hcnRpY2xlcy8xODY1NzYvaGVyZXMtYS1icmllZi1oaXN0b3J5LW9mLWV2ZXJ5LWNvdW50cnktdGhhdHMtYmVlbi1iYW5uZWQtZnJvbS10aGUtb2x5bXBpYy1nYW1lcyM6fjp0ZXh0PUhlcmUlRTIlODAlOTlzJTIwYSUyMGJyaWVmJTIwaGlzdG9yeSUyMG9mJTIwZXZlcnklMjBjb3VudHJ5JTIwdGhhdCVFMiU4MCU5OXMsR2VybWFueSUyMC0lMjAxOTIwJTIwT2x5bXBpYyUyMEdhbWVzJTIwaW4lMjBBbnR3ZXJwJTIw

Here’s a brief history of every country that’s been banned from the Olympic games

• Kuwait - 2016 Rio Olympics ...
  • India - 2014 Sochi Olympics ...
  • Afghanistan - 2000 Sydney and 2002 Salt Lake Olympics ...
  • South Africa - Banned from 1964 through 1988 games ...
  • Rhodesia (Zimbabwe) - 1972 Munich Olympics ...
  • Germany and Japan - 1948 London Olympics ...
  • Austria, Bulgaria, Turkey, Hungary and Germany - 1920 Olympic Games in Antwerp ...
www.mic.com/articles/186576/heres-a-brief-histo…

image.png

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I'm impressed. :nw: It's refuelling right now, already in UK.  

These tanks had to be delivered yesterday...

All that 'cat tail cutting in pieces' just brings way more deaths. Long range munitions would had made significant impact. Alas... Where are long range stufff? To be delivered? When? 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

These tanks had to be delivered yesterday...

All that 'cat tail cutting in pieces' just brings way more deaths. Long range munitions would had made significant impact. Alas... Where are long range stufff? To be delivered? When? 

Officially or actually? 

Officially so far in the future the war would be over by then. Actually I think they're already in place. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Officially or actually? 

Officially so far in the future the war would be over by then. Actually I think they're already in place. 

C'mon, man, I'm bit woozy now, have to check circuits...

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

When was the last time you were on vacation in the Ukraine?

Never. What’s your point?

Germany has approved the sending of Leopard 1 tanks to Ukraine from their stock piles.  Been hearing different numbers but it seems 29 in the first batch with up to 80 in total being sent.

While older the Leopard 1 is still a good tank and would be superior to most Russian tanks, especially if they are later variants of Leopard 1 tanks

• Like 3

Overwhelming support from European parliament to send modern assets to Ukraine.

EDIT: Haven't been able to verify the legitimacy of this photo.

Seems legitimate.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Overwhelming support from European parliament to send modern assets to Ukraine.

EDIT: Haven't been able to verify the legitimacy of this photo.

Seems legitimate.

I don't understand these symbols lol

7 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I don't understand these symbols lol

Visit the Tweet on Twitter and click "Translate Tweet".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Visit the Tweet on Twitter and click "Translate Tweet".

No I meant your first picture. That showed the plus sign, minus sign, the circle, and the hand ballot thing.

Which means for and which means against? 

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

No I meant your first picture. That showed the plus sign, minus sign, the circle, and the hand ballot thing.

Which means for and which means against? 

Here's just a guess, but I think the = "support", - = "does not support", and the grey o = "neutral". That yellow hand represents all voters, perhaps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

So, Feb 04, first Leopard Tank arrives in Ukraine.

Also Ukraine blows up the factory where parts for the Kerch bridge are being fabricated....  Cunning...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Myles said:

You say how much Russia only allows pro Russian propaganda be heard by Russians and then you hate people who have been brainwashed.   Grow up.

Just imagine how those cheering this thing on would behave if they had the power to silence differing opinions.  And they'd consider themselves totally justified.  End justifies the means, as it were.

57 minutes ago, and-then said:

Just imagine how those cheering this thing on would behave if they had the power to silence differing opinions.  And they'd consider themselves totally justified.  End justifies the means, as it were.

You both have valid points, though nowadays there is internet, not totally banned in russkystan.

If you knew russian language, there are many Ukrainian guys/gals live chatting with russkys... My goodness, majority of russkys support war, are for elimination of Ukrainians, for nuking Western countries, etc.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Myles

Not sure why it bothers you as this is not the first time a country has been banned from the olympics.

https://www.bing.com/fd/ls/GLinkPing.aspx?IG=56AD5EDD96C64F70B497B351207BD18E&&ID=SERP,5324.1&SUIH=sLJR5Kih6YnbV3qRLQZwWw&redir=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubWljLmNvbS9hcnRpY2xlcy8xODY1NzYvaGVyZXMtYS1icmllZi1oaXN0b3J5LW9mLWV2ZXJ5LWNvdW50cnktdGhhdHMtYmVlbi1iYW5uZWQtZnJvbS10aGUtb2x5bXBpYy1nYW1lcyM6fjp0ZXh0PUhlcmUlRTIlODAlOTlzJTIwYSUyMGJyaWVmJTIwaGlzdG9yeSUyMG9mJTIwZXZlcnklMjBjb3VudHJ5JTIwdGhhdCVFMiU4MCU5OXMsR2VybWFueSUyMC0lMjAxOTIwJTIwT2x5bXBpYyUyMEdhbWVzJTIwaW4lMjBBbnR3ZXJwJTIw

Here’s a brief history of every country that’s been banned from the Olympic games

• Kuwait - 2016 Rio Olympics ...
  • India - 2014 Sochi Olympics ...
  • Afghanistan - 2000 Sydney and 2002 Salt Lake Olympics ...
  • South Africa - Banned from 1964 through 1988 games ...
  • Rhodesia (Zimbabwe) - 1972 Munich Olympics ...
  • Germany and Japan - 1948 London Olympics ...
  • Austria, Bulgaria, Turkey, Hungary and Germany - 1920 Olympic Games in Antwerp ...

www.mic.com/articles/186576/heres-a-brief-histo…

image.png

He is a funny guy, he has difficulty interpreting many things when it suits his purpose!:D

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 2

• The topic was locked