Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?


Grim Reaper 6
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Its not believed, its happening, videos of MLRS units firing across the Ukranian border, Kiev has been hit by ballistic missiles along with Odessa, and two other Ukranian cities

ABC has a reporter in Kiev and you can hear the explosions. They haven't said anything that a missile has hit the city. CBS is also on breaking news and reporting.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarkHunter

    1308

  • Helen of Annoy

    3297

  • Occult1

    1665

  • Grim Reaper 6

    1329

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

ABC has a reporter in Kiev and you can hear the explosions. They haven't said anything that a missile has hit the city. CBS is also on breaking news and reporting.

I'm getting a lot of stuff from twitter, they are saying slightly different stuff.  Every minute there are more reports of missile strikes in more cities and locations along with more reports of MLRS and artillery barrages

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Explosions are being heard in Kharkiv also. Nothing about a strike on either city yet. It's 5:32 in Kiev right now. It should soon be light.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, susieice said:

Explosions are being heard in Kharkiv also. Nothing about a strike on either city yet. It's 5:32 in Kiev right now. It should soon be light.

Twitter has videos up of missile strikes in various cities, I would post them but for some reason I cant paste links from my phone.  

Look up elintnews, woofers, and aleph, they generally have videos of this stuff.

Edited by DarkHunter
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Putin warned other countries that any attempt to interfere with Russian action would lead to "consequences they have never seen"

 

https://www.msn.com/en-US/news/world/putin-warns-any-foreign-attempt-to-interfere-with-russian-action-would-lead-to-consequences-they-have-never-seen/ar-AAUepVw?ocid=sapphireappshare

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

According to Ukraine there are ongoing cruise missile and ballistic missile strikes going on in Kiev

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sky News live

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ABC Live

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

American officials are saying there may be an amphibious landing occuring at Odessa right now.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Will Due said:

 

We already have B-52's in the area. Next up. Bomb Putin's soldiers?

 

https://www.businessinsider.com/b52-bomber-made-unusual-but-symbolic-stop-in-czech-republic-2022-2

 

 

Nothing like that is going to happen.  Putin announced that they were ready for ANYTHING and he basically said for everyone else to stay out of this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, and then said:

Nothing like that is going to happen.  Putin announced that they were ready for ANYTHING and he basically said for everyone else to stay out of this.

He's a tyrant. We all know what he meant by that.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reports of explosions coming from the border region with Belarus, seems Russia is invading from there and probably heading for Kiev.

Edited by DarkHunter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Reports of explosions coming from the border region with Belarus, seems Russia is invading from there and probably heading for Kiev.

So messed up. And the world is just sitting back and watching. I'm sure Germany's 5k helmets are helping against the shelling.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Separatist media is saying the Russian army is advancing into Ukraine and have captured most of the border checkpoints, should mention most checkpoints were abandoned hours ago for more defensible positions

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Nuclear Wessel said:

So messed up. And the world is just sitting back and watching. I'm sure Germany's 5k helmets are helping against the shelling.

Germany never delivered the 5k helmets apparently.  Found that out earlier today.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DarkHunter said:

Germany never delivered the 5k helmets apparently.  Found that out earlier today.

Useless. ****ing useless.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Useless. ****ing useless.

I agree, especially after blocking weapon shipments to Ukraine

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a really bad feeling about this. There is no way that this is going to be contained within Ukraine.

I can't believe they did it. I'm in shock and awe.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The reporter for Sky News just said they can hear explosions on the outskirts of Kiev.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, susieice said:

The reporter for Sky News just said they can hear explosions on the outskirts of Kiev.

Airport outside of Kiev was targeted not too long ago, was probably hearing that.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.