Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

4 minutes ago, Setton said:

No no, the tanks stole themselves remember? 

Ah right ye ofcourse! Stole themselves with tractors right?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Occult1 said:

Reports are that two Ukrainian helicopters flying at low altitude have crossed the Russian border and hit residential buildings in the Bryansk region.

This isn't easy for any air defense systems to detect but they no doubt wouldn't have gone far into Russian territories before being taken down.

If it is true pretty impressive to be fair. You'd asume the Russian border is heavily defended.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

If it is true pretty impressive to be fair. You'd asume the Russian border is heavily defended.

Not that impressive since one of the helicopter was reportedly shot down by Russian S-400 long range air defence systems as it was returning home.

https://militarywatchmagazine.com/article/russian-s400s-shoot-down-ukrainian-mi8-helicopter-after-cross-border-attack

Edited by Occult1

4 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Not that impressive since one of the aircraft was reportedly shot down by Russian S-400 long range air defence systems.

https://militarywatchmagazine.com/article/russian-s400s-shoot-down-ukrainian-mi8-helicopter-after-cross-border-attack

I'd say it still is considering they managed to get into Russian territory. I may have misread but looks like one was shot down over Ukrainian territory on their way back. 

I'd just like to say, if its true Ukrainian helicopters hit civlian targets, I no way condone it and i strongly condemn it.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

I'd say it still is considering they managed to get into Russian territory.

Ukrainian helicopter pilots have plenty of experience of flying low and fast to avoid being detected by military radar and air defence systems.

They have been doing exactly that in the Donbas region in eastern Ukraine for years.

Edited by Occult1

13 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

I'd just like to say, if its true Ukrainian helicopters hit civlian targets, I no way condone it and i strongly condemn it.

If.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

I'd say it still is considering they managed to get into Russian territory. I may have misread but looks like one was shot down over Ukrainian territory on their way back. 

They didn’t. This is Russia’s attempt to create a false flag to justify a declaration of war, which would allow them to call up anyone between the age of 18 and 65 for military service (among other benefits).

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Reports are that two Ukrainian helicopters flying at low altitude have crossed the Russian border and hit residential buildings in the Bryansk region.

This isn't easy for any air defense systems to detect but they no doubt wouldn't have gone far into Russian territories before being taken down.

That sounds hard to believe. Ukraine is being invaded, why in the world would they waste time and risk valuable military vehicles to bomb some random dudes house in russia? Lol

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Occult1 said:

It seems Russia has intensified attacks on Ukraine’s capital, Kyiv, over cross-border assaults by Ukrainian forces.

So let me get this right, Russia been attacking Ukraine , mass killing civilians and destroying cities , but a little cross border assualt on their side and BAM , off the hook they go again. Gimee a break. Sounds like a false flag.

Edited by razman
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Occult1 said:

Well now maybe Russia is beginning to see the truth in the old saying, "**** around and find out". 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

I don't condone it either, BUT, I can understand why  when the Ukrainians have lost so many of their people.  And with so many Russians cheering on the invasion, how can that not cause anger and a disregard for the aggressors country?  The Ukrainians are in a tough spot and it is beyond their understanding how someone can just decide to invade and start slaughtering their people.  It is beyond my understanding in a supposedly civilized world how any war can be started.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Alot of their tanks must've shot themselves to. :unsure2:

Gives a whole new meaning to  "In Soviet Russia..." jokes. Example: In Soviet Russia, bullets shoot you.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Finland is preparing for war they are calling up the FFB.

:D

That convoy is Russia's worst nightmare. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Alot of their tanks must've shot themselves to. :unsure2:

And that boys and girls is why you never play Russian roulette with tanks.

5 hours ago, Setton said:

No no, the tanks stole themselves remember? 

The elite 1st Ukranian Tractor brigade strikes again !

tractor.jpg

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

The elite 1st Ukranian Tractor brigade strikes again !

You know they could melt all of that equipment down, recycle it and make enough material to build a new Moskva and rather than sell it back to Russia, keep it themselves.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, glorybebe said:

I don't condone it either, BUT, I can understand why  when the Ukrainians have lost so many of their people.  And with so many Russians cheering on the invasion, how can that not cause anger and a disregard for the aggressors country?  The Ukrainians are in a tough spot and it is beyond their understanding how someone can just decide to invade and start slaughtering their people.  It is beyond my understanding in a supposedly civilized world how any war can be started.

They simply wouldn't risk venturing into Russian territory with two helicopters that are extremely valuable to them, just to kill some civilians. It's silly to expect people outside of Russia to believe such a thing. They aren't trying to convince anyone except their own people though, who will eat this propaganda up.

• Like 4

The Russian fleet is being tracked heading for the South of Ukraine. Speculation that they're going to attempt a landing.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

You know they could melt all of that equipment down, recycle it and make enough material to build a new Moskva and rather than sell it back to Russia, keep it themselves.

The Moskva was actually build in the Mykolayiv shipyard in Ukraine. Most large surface warships in the Soviet navy was built in Mykolayiv.

Before the war Ukraine was considering buying two Oliver Hazard Perry class frigates from the US navy reserves. It takes time to learn how to operate a new class of ships, so I don't think its going to happen anytime soon, especially since the army and airforce have a much higher priority right now.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

The Russian fleet is being tracked heading for the South of Ukraine. Speculation that they're going to attempt a landing.

Russia attempting a landing would be completely and utterly insane, so they are probably planning to do it.  One would think after multiple failures of having the VDV landing without support and being eliminated that Russia would stop putting troops far behind enemy but I wouldn't put it past the Russia military to try it with their marines and see if two to three thousand marines can take and hold a major well defended city.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

The Moskva was actually build in the Mykolayiv shipyard in Ukraine. Most large surface warships in the Soviet navy was built in Mykolayiv.

Yeah, when I found that out, my fantasy was that there was some old Ukrainian shipyard worker that came forward and said, "If you put a missile right through that meter square cooling port, it will blow the whole thing up."

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Ukraine is fighting back and Europe is more united than they have been for decades.

I'm not so sure. There are support for Russia within the European Union. Hungary, for example refused to join the anti-Russian crowd.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/viktor-orban-hungary-nationalist-pro-putin-prime-minister-4th-term-unexpectedly-large-margin/

Also, Germany seems very hesitant to carry on that path of sanctions and military support for Ukraine. They are actually pressured to do more.

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/david-mcwilliams-germany-has-sealed-ukraine-s-fate-putin-s-gamble-has-paid-off-1.4852785?mode=sample&auth-failed=1&pw-origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.irishtimes.com%2Fopinion%2Fdavid-mcwilliams-germany-has-sealed-ukraine-s-fate-putin-s-gamble-has-paid-off-1.4852785

Marine LePen (anti-EU and close to Putin) enjoys a lot of support in France and has a fair shot at winning the Presidency.

https://www.newsweek.com/pro-putin-marine-le-pen-eyes-control-nato-third-biggest-army-france-1697011

There are obvious cracks in that veneer of ''unity''.

Edited by Occult1

4 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Yeah, when I found that out, my fantasy was that there was some old Ukrainian shipyard worker that came forward and said, "If you put a missile right through that meter square cooling port, it will blow the whole thing up."

Most modern antiship missiles go vertical, coming down to impact the deck, the weakest part of a ships armor. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Most modern antiship missiles go vertical, coming down to impact the deck, the weakest part of a ships armor. 

Yeah, thanks.  Since it was built in Ukraine,  I thought they might have the design files.  It was just a silly reference to R2D2 having the plans to the Death Star.

• Like 3

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked