Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?


Grim Reaper 6
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

No, he can not. No compromise or peace with Russia will last. All that will happen is that territory will be surrendered to buy armistice for a few years and nothing more.

Whose territory will be surrendered, Ukrainian? We are determined to win. The Russians and the DPR population surrenders so as not to be killed. They are happy to surrender, and those who marauded also do not want to fight and strive to return back with the loot. And let the fools die on our land for Putin's ideas.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarkHunter

    1312

  • Helen of Annoy

    3349

  • Occult1

    1688

  • Grim Reaper 6

    1330

Posted (edited)

Russia warns West: Don't test our patience

LONDON, April 28 (Reuters) - Russia on Thursday warned the West that there would be a tough military response to any further attack on Russian territory, accusing the United States and its key allies of undermining European security by openly inciting Ukraine to assault Russia.

[...]

"In the West, they are openly calling on Kyiv to attack Russia including with the use of weapons received from NATO countries," Russian foreign ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova told reporters in Moscow.

"I don't advise you to test our patience further."

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russia-warns-west-dont-test-our-patience-2022-04-28/?utm_source=reddit.com

 

Should the West continue it's proxy war against Russia?

Edited by Occult1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
Quote

The Washington Examiner’s Tom Rogan reported that a major oil depot was hit on Monday in Bryansk, more than 60 miles inside Russia’s border with Ukraine. That’s outside the range of most of Ukraine’s drones.

Quote

 

Two explosions were reported in Voronezh, nearly 200 miles from Ukraine, and a Ukrainian drone was reportedly shot down over Kursk, about 70 miles from the border.

The attacks in Kursk and Voronezh, where air-defense systems were reportedly activated, raised the specter of a wider war, as they were farther inside Russia than previous targets.

 

Quote

Last week in Tver, about 100 miles northwest of Moscow, a Russian missile research facility caught fire, killing 17. Russian authorities claimed the blaze was an accident, but they claimed the same thing at first about Moskva.

Quote

 

At nearly the same time, Russia’s largest chemical plant burned to the ground in Kineshma, about 150 miles east of Moscow.

On Wednesday, Newsweek reported on “mysterious explosions throughout Russia,” including an ammunition depot in Belgorod, well north of Kyiv. Almost at the same time, nearly 200 miles away in Voronezh, more explosions were reported in a neighborhood near Russia’s Baltimor military airfield. And in Kursk, about halfway in between Belgorod and Voronezh, more explosions were reported.

 

Quote

On Friday, a Russian train engine derailed in the Bryansk region that was “reportedly traveling on the same line used by Moscow to send equipment and ammunition to Russian troops in Ukraine.” The track had been somehow damaged before the derailment.

Quote

 

Also last week  the fifth of five military enlistment offices in Moscow was hit by arsonists since the start of the war.

Local recruitment efforts were “put on pause,” according to media outlet iStories.

 

Source

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

It is already known that Ukraine can receive $ 20 billion as a result of lend-lease and assistance: 

- tanks of the third generation M1A2 Abrams.

- US infantry fighting vehicles M2A3 Bradley.

- self-propelled artillery installations M109A6 Paladin.

- multiple launch rocket systems on a HIMARS wheeled chassis.

- universal launcher MLRS M270 MLRS.

- mobile Norwegian air defense system NASAMS 2.

- SAM Patriot.

- multifunctional light fighters of the 4th generation F-16 C / D.

Thank you America for your help!!

Edited by Coil
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Should the West continue it's proxy war against Russia?

Yep.  It is in the best interest of the US, and all European countries.  It is power friend, not morals.  Russia has exposed its corruption and military weakness.  That will be exploited.  The US and EU will strengthen their positions in the world at the expense of Russia.   Historians can craft the excuses, justifications and accusations at a later date, it will be a done deal by then.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Should the West continue it's proxy war against Russia?

So the west should be scared of Russia, the same Russia who was supposed to be victorious within 2 or 3 days but is now over 2 months into a war, the same Russia who cant achieve air superiority or knock out the Ukranian airforce, and the same Russia who has lost at minimum close to 600 tanks and 900 AFV/IFV.  

Provoking an active war with the west, who is significantly more powerful than Russia, while still fighting an unsuccessful war against Ukraine is probably the worst strategic move Russia could make.  Generally you dont try to fight more people when already in a war let alone doing so in a war you arent winning.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

New blasts rock Kyiv as Russia pounds targets across Ukraine

KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — Russia pounded targets from practically one end of Ukraine to the other Thursday, including Kyiv, bombarding the city while the head of the United Nations was visiting in the boldest attack on the capital since Moscow’s forces retreated weeks ago.

[...]

Meanwhile, explosions were reported across the country, in Polonne in the west, Chernihiv near the border with Belarus, and Fastiv, a large railway hub southwest of the capital. The mayor of Odesa in southern Ukraine said rockets were intercepted by air defenses.

Ukrainian authorities also reported intense Russian fire in the Donbas — the eastern industrial heartland that the Kremlin says is its main objective — and near Kharkiv, a northeastern city outside the Donbas that is seen as key to the offensive.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/new-blasts-rock-kyiv-as-russia-pounds-targets-across-ukraine/ar-AAWHb4t?ocid=BingNewsSearch

 

Russia pooling additional forces to advance from Izyum

https://news.yahoo.com/russia-pooling-additional-forces-advance-112900707.html

 

Ukraine says Russian offensive in east gathering momentum

https://www.9news.com.au/world/ukraine-says-russian-offensive-in-east-gathering-momentum/21359a79-a0a8-48c1-b92c-152463118fd5

 

 

Sure looks like Russia is ''losing''.

Edited by Occult1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The house just passed the lend-lease act for Ukraine, the senate has already passed it a week or so ago.  Only thing left is for Biden to sign it.  

Passing lend-lease for Ukraine is massive and will drastically increase the amount and type of weapons Ukraine gets while shortening the time it takes for Ukraine to get them.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Coil said:

It is already known that Ukraine can receive $ 20 billion as a result of lend-lease and assistance: 

- tanks of the third generation M1A2 Abrams.

- US infantry fighting vehicles M2A3 Bradley.

- self-propelled artillery installations M109A6 Paladin.

- multiple launch rocket systems on a HIMARS wheeled chassis.

- universal launcher MLRS M270 MLRS.

- mobile Norwegian air defense system NASAMS 2.

- SAM Patriot.

- multifunctional light fighters of the 4th generation F-16 C / D.

Thank you America for your help!!

IMO if the west sends that to Ukraine then Russia will make good on its threat to launch nuclear ordinance.

I could be wrong but I just don't see Russia backing down especially after the repeated threats to do so.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Passing lend-lease for Ukraine is massive and will drastically increase the amount and type of weapons Ukraine gets while shortening the time it takes for Ukraine to get them.

That is concerning, because that means that Russia will likely respond very unfavourably.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

I could be wrong but I just don't see Russia backing down especially after the repeated threats to do so.

I'll admit, I wasn't very nervous a week ago, but I'm ****ing nervous now.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Maybe some of this is sabatoge from within , from Russians that don't want the war.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

The Land-Lease has passed through the Senate. Edit - it’s the House, not the Senate. And Dark beat me to it.

If Russia thinks Ukraine was getting armed before, they have no idea what’s coming.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

New blasts rock Kyiv as Russia pounds targets across Ukraine

KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — Russia pounded targets from practically one end of Ukraine to the other Thursday, including Kyiv, bombarding the city while the head of the United Nations was visiting in the boldest attack on the capital since Moscow’s forces retreated weeks ago.

[...]

Meanwhile, explosions were reported across the country, in Polonne in the west, Chernihiv near the border with Belarus, and Fastiv, a large railway hub southwest of the capital. The mayor of Odesa in southern Ukraine said rockets were intercepted by air defenses.

Ukrainian authorities also reported intense Russian fire in the Donbas — the eastern industrial heartland that the Kremlin says is its main objective — and near Kharkiv, a northeastern city outside the Donbas that is seen as key to the offensive.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/new-blasts-rock-kyiv-as-russia-pounds-targets-across-ukraine/ar-AAWHb4t?ocid=BingNewsSearch

 

Russia pooling additional forces to advance from Izyum

https://news.yahoo.com/russia-pooling-additional-forces-advance-112900707.html

 

Ukraine says Russian offensive in east gathering momentum

https://www.9news.com.au/world/ukraine-says-russian-offensive-in-east-gathering-momentum/21359a79-a0a8-48c1-b92c-152463118fd5

 

 

Sure looks like Russia is ''losing''.

Yea well , they gettin p***ed now because they been losin.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, razman said:

Maybe some of this is sabatoge from within , from Russians that don't want the war.

Yeah I think it probably is too.  The fire bombing of the recruitment offices in Moscow almost certainly is.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

IMO if the west sends that to Ukraine then Russia will make good on its threat to launch nuclear ordinance.

I could be wrong but I just don't see Russia backing down especially after the repeated threats to do so.

Why would they? They always threaten this **** and do feck all. Honestly think Putler will use a nuke or actually hit NATO? I think hes testing NATO to see how far he can push them with out actual conflict with NATO.

Putler hasnt got the balls. So many people have said Russia will nuke first bla bla but no one knows do they?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Occult1 said:

Russia warns West: Don't test our patience

LONDON, April 28 (Reuters) - Russia on Thursday warned the West that there would be a tough military response to any further attack on Russian territory, accusing the United States and its key allies of undermining European security by openly inciting Ukraine to assault Russia.

[...]

"In the West, they are openly calling on Kyiv to attack Russia including with the use of weapons received from NATO countries," Russian foreign ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova told reporters in Moscow.

"I don't advise you to test our patience further."

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russia-warns-west-dont-test-our-patience-2022-04-28/?utm_source=reddit.com

 

Should the West continue it's proxy war against Russia?

Hate to say it cause it may not turn out good for anyone , but i think people are tired of being threatened by Russia. You gotta figure , this underlying threat been simmering both ways since way back in the cold war. Sooner or later there may have to be some kind of outlet for the hate , distrust and underlying tension , and this kind of similiar tension is all around the world between nations and cultures already. Meanwhile Russia is invading someone's land , leveling cities , killing civilians and soldiers alike , and if it is true that they been taking Ukraine citizens in large numbers , then that is really disturbing. Then some kind of attack happens on their soil and they ready to hit the fan , like . how dare they ? What Russia been doing to Ukraine would be the equivalent of Ukraine firebombing Moscow to the ground. In which case , unfortunately then mostly civilians pay the price , many who don't even want the war, but that's exactly what Russia has already done in Ukraine.

Edited by razman
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

 

I'm sure the Putler bot will tell you this is a load of rubbish and Russia have just taken Poland.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Why would they? They always threaten this **** and do feck all. 

All they need to do is make good on their threats just once, and it's all over for pretty much everybody.

Quote

Honestly think Putler will use a nuke or actually hit NATO?

I do. He is getting desperate because his advances have been failing in Ukraine. They will fail even more drastically against a titanic-war-machine-backed Ukraine, too. This new lend lease that has been approved by House of Representatives is basically what was used during WW2 to fast-track weaponry production and delivery in WW2, I believe, so having that kind of supply system being utilized in Ukraine is going to turn the tide immensely against Russia.

What do you think he is going to do when his forces not only get steam-rolled, but also lose morale because of such an apparently-unbeatable Ukraine? Throw his hands up and say "Okay, I lose"? No. He probably won't pull out while the getting is good, either, because he will no longer have the financial means to support future war endeavours.

I strongly and wholly believe that this is it. Either somebody, by some stroke of sheer luck, manages to kill Putin from the inside, or nukes will be launched - initially tactically to buckle Ukraine, and then probably strategically, against NATO countries.

Quote

I think hes testing NATO to see how far he can push them with out actual conflict with NATO.

All the while crippling his economy and destroying any future chance at accomplishing his goals? He's ****ing himself by doing what he is doing, and he knows it. I think there might have been some initial testing, before he dug himself into a hole that he is too proud to dig himself out of.

26 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Putler hasnt got the balls.

Similarly, things were said about Putin's intentions on invading Ukraine prior to February 24th, or as I call it Z-Day.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

'Donbas is not Ukraine': in industrial east, hopes for Russian rule

''Sloviansk (Ukraine) (AFP) – At a market in the industrial town of Lysychansk in east Ukraine -- war-scarred after relentless attacks by Russian forces -- one woman quietly hopes Moscow's army will break through.

"Technically, we're Ukrainian. But Donbas is not Ukraine," Olena confided to AFP, referring to swathes of east Ukraine that Moscow has vowed to capture from Kyiv.

"Ukrainians are the foreigners here -- not Russians," she said, giving a pseudonym, concerned that unpopular opinions like hers could land her "in prison".

Olena's view on the war is not unique in this part of Ukraine where long-standing ties with Russia, nostalgia for the Soviet Union and hopes for a fast end to fighting mean many would welcome a Russian takeover.''

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20220428-donbas-is-not-ukraine-in-industrial-east-hopes-for-russian-rule

 

I think we should hand over eastern Ukraine to Russia.

The war would be over. Problem solved. I know I'm a gonna catch a lot of flak from some posters here, but the Donbass people don't want to be part of Ukraine any longer.

 

Edited by Occult1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Occult1 said:

The war would be over.

You are an idiot if you think the war would be over after giving Russia the Donbas.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

You are an idiot if you think the war would be over after giving Russia the Donbas.

The rest can be settled through diplomatic negotiation. The most contentious point is Donbass/eastern Ukraine.

A demilitarized and neutralized Ukraine is no longer a threat to Russia.

Edited by Occult1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Occult1 said:

A demilitarized/neutralized Ukraine is no longer a threat to Russia.

A demilitarized/neutralized Russia is no longer a threat to the world. Wouldn't that be nice?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Occult1 said:

The rest could be settled through diplomatic negotiation. The main contentious point is Donbass/eastern Ukraine.

A demilitarized/neutralized Ukraine is no longer a threat to Russia.

Somehow i don't see Ukraine ever as demilitarized.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.