Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?


Grim Reaper 6
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Helen

A well executed suicide mission.:whistle:

No, no, now the putlerians will say it's the new Ruzzian wonder-weapon: the superior boomerang missile!

Deletes all evidence it was fired from that spot where it crashed :lol: 

And that's the second one filmed this week that malfunctioned, one in Belgorod exploded right after launch. I think I posted that one too. It wasn't this cartoonishly spectacular, though. 

 

It seems to affect military airplanes too. The third crash this week or so, military cargo plane fell near Ryazan (south-east of Moscow). Four dead. 

Plus fires and explosions all across Russia. To be honest, I'm not sure, this could be normal for Russia. But I think the rate at which their recruitment offices are burning is definitely not normal. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

No, no, now the putlerians will say it's the new Ruzzian wonder-weapon: the superior boomerang missile!

Deletes all evidence it was fired from that spot where it crashed :lol: 

And that's the second one filmed this week that malfunctioned, one in Belgorod exploded right after launch. I think I posted that one too. It wasn't this cartoonishly spectacular, though. 

 

It seems to affect military airplanes too. The third crash this week or so, military cargo plane fell near Ryazan (south-east of Moscow). Four dead. 

Plus fires and explosions all across Russia. To be honest, I'm not sure, this could be normal for Russia. But I think the rate at which their recruitment offices are burning is definitely not normal. 

Hi Helen

You do know I sold them that missile and they are waiting for delivery of hundreds of my smart weapons.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

So when you expect pro-Putler posts are welcomed, it's like you expect murdering people promotion is welcomed.

There are no pro-Putin posters here. Only calm, rational people who expound the inevitability of Russia's victory in Ukraine.

Edited by Occult1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Helen

You do know I sold them that missile and they are waiting for delivery of hundreds of my smart weapons.

:D 

Over-regulation backfires on Voucher Supporters | Jay P. Greene's Blog

 

But I was unfair to Wile E. Coyote. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

:D 

Over-regulation backfires on Voucher Supporters | Jay P. Greene's Blog

 

But I was unfair to Wile E. Coyote. 

Hey!

 

wile-e-coyote-introduce.gif

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

There are no pro-Putin posters here. Only calm, rational people who expound the inevitability of Russia's victory in Ukraine.

Son, I'll buy you a real sandwich every day if you just quit that humiliating Ruzzian gig. 

Hell, I'm gonna make it personally, just stop making a spectacle out of yourself. It's cringy.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Stiff said:

Hey!

 

wile-e-coyote-introduce.gif

Pleased to meet you, Wile E. and thank you for your contribution to fight against Putler. Keep sabotaging orc equipment in the most amusing ways :tu: 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-economy/3514469-scholz-calls-on-world-to-keep-up-pressure-on-russia.html

The international community cannot afford to ease pressure on Russia, which is trying to create a global food crisis.

This was stated by German Chancellor Olaf Scholz in his address to the participants in the International Conference on Global Food Security.

"A few weeks ago, President Putin promised that it would be possible to export grain from Ukraine, primarily by sea. But such a promise is worthless if it’s not fulfilled," said the head of the German government.

...

For years, the German federal government was the world’s second largest donor after the United States. This year alone, Germany is investing about EUR 4 billion in humanitarian food aid and food crisis systems.

 

 

Also, I can't find the link right now, but there's possibility that Germany is thinking about expropriating part of NS2 pipeline. It is useless, without permit and any chance to get the permit. So instead of spending money on removing it, it can be repurposed to distribute LNG. 

*makes a rude gesture in Kremlin's direction* 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Russian forces make gains, could see 'tactical victory' soon: Live Ukraine Update

''As Russian forces slowly and systematically advance through the industrial heart of Ukraine, Ukrainian troops retreated from a besieged city in eastern Ukraine in what a senior defense official described as a tactical move to protect their forces.

[...]

Russia currently controls about 95% of the Luhansk region, which along with Dontesk, makes up the Donbas, the resource-rich and industrial engine of the country. Russia appears focused on controlling the Donbas, making incremental gains in recent weeks toward that goal, said the official who briefed reporters on condition of anonymity under ground rules set by the Pentagon.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/russian-forces-gains-could-see-070544701.html

 

Seems the Ukrainian defense have completely collapsed in Luhansk and Ukrainian troops have been forced to withdraw. The Russian military steamroller keeps advancing in Donbass.

 

Edited by Occult1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

There are no pro-Putin posters here. Only calm, rational people who expound the inevitability of Russia's victory in Ukraine.

You are a pro-Putin poster. As evidenced by your language throughout the entire thread. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Russian forces make gains, could see 'tactical victory' soon: Live Ukraine Update

''As Russian forces slowly and systematically advance through the industrial heart of Ukraine, Ukrainian troops retreated from a besieged city in eastern Ukraine in what a senior defense official described as a tactical move to protect their forces.

[...]

Russia currently controls about 95% of the Luhansk region, which along with Dontesk, makes up the Donbas, the resource-rich and industrial engine of the country. Russia appears focused on controlling the Donbas, making incremental gains in recent weeks toward that goal, said the official who briefed reporters on condition of anonymity under ground rules set by the Pentagon.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/russian-forces-gains-could-see-070544701.html

 

Seems the Ukrainian defense have completely collapsed in Luhansk and Ukrainian troops have been forced to withdraw. The Russian military is steamrolling into the Donbass.

 

:lol:

Orcs won't be able to tell what tactics means, even when it starts raining fire on their illiterate heads. They will leave the trail of stolen washing machine parts behind them. And their own body parts, but that will be their problem. Fields can always use some natural fertilizer.    

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-june-23

Russian offensive operations will likely stall in the coming weeks, whether or not Russian forces capture the Severodonetsk-Lysychansk area, likely granting Ukrainian forces the opportunity to launch prudent counteroffensives. The Kremlin’s ideological fixation on the capture of Severodonetsk, much like the earlier siege of Azovstal, will likely be to the ultimate detriment of Russian capabilities in future advances in Ukraine. The loss of Severodonetsk is a loss for Ukraine in the sense that any terrain captured by Russian forces is a loss—but the battle of Severodonetsk will not be a decisive Russian victory.

 

Edited by Helen of Annoy
to bold the most important which is also the most hilarious part.
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-june-23

 

Russian offensive operations will likely stall in the coming weeks, whether or not Russian forces capture the Severodonetsk-Lysychansk area, likely granting Ukrainian forces the opportunity to launch prudent counteroffensives. The Kremlin’s ideological fixation on the capture of Severodonetsk, much like the earlier siege of Azovstal, will likely be to the ultimate detriment of Russian capabilities in future advances in Ukraine. The loss of Severodonetsk is a loss for Ukraine in the sense that any terrain captured by Russian forces is a loss—but the battle of Severodonetsk will not be a decisive Russian victory.

 

The problem with that assessment is that Putin said in a speech that ''Moscow would not back down from its current goal to take the eastern Donbas region away from Ukraine''.

It's not the first time that the Russian offensive has been predicted to stall and it did at some point, only to pick up more pace again.

We need to understand that Russia is carrying a limited military operation with a limited force. They always have the possibility to add more resources.

Every experts seem to agree that this is going to a be a long-term conflict, made possible by heavy NATO backing to Ukraine.

Edited by Occult1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

The Russian military steamroller keeps advancing in Donbass.

Do you honestly think that Russia will be able to sustain these gains, indefinitely?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Occult1 said:

Every experts seem to agree that this is going to a be a long-term conflict, made possible by heavy NATO backing to Ukraine.

Yet, you're so certain that Russia is going to achieve their "inevitable victory". If the conflict is going to be as long and drawn out as you mention, what makes you so certain that Russia is going to come out as victor, especially if NATO is going to continue to support Ukraine with munitions?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Yet, you're so certain that Russia is going to achieve their "inevitable victory". If the conflict is going to be as long and drawn out as you mention, what makes you so certain that Russia is going to come out as victor, especially if NATO is going to continue to support Ukraine with munitions?

It all depends what Russia defines as a 'victory'.

I think we can surmise that the liberation of the entire Donbass and large parts of the south of Ukraine constitute a victory for Russia.

NATO support for Ukraine will prolong the conflict, making it bloodier but is unlikely to turn the tide in their favor. Russia still maintains a huge advantage in terms of numbers and firepower.

Edited by Occult1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

I think we can surmise that the liberation of the entire Donbass and large parts of the south of Ukraine constitute a victory for Russia.

What do you define as liberation? From whom is Donbass being liberated?

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

What do you define as liberation? From whom is Donbass being liberated?

In this case, the act of setting the Donbass people free from the oppression of the Ukrainian state.

 

Edited by Occult1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

In this case, the act of setting the Donbass people free from the oppression of the Ukrainian state.

 

Fascinating. What makes you think that they are setting them free of Ukrainian oppression?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

The problem with that assessment is that Putin said in a speech that ''Moscow would not back down from its current goal to take the eastern Donbas region away from Ukraine''.

It's not the first time that the Russian offensive has been predicted to stall and it did at some point, only to pick up more pace again.

We need to understand that Russia is carrying a limited military operation with a limited force. They always have the possibility to add more resources.

Every experts seem to agree that this is going to a be a long-term conflict, made possible by heavy NATO backing to Ukraine.

And unlimited stupidity. 

Putler desperately wants the West to believe his orcs have presented only a portion of Ruzzian capabilities. But the truth is, the rust and **** under old soviet paint is fully visible now. Even the new Ruzzian equipment turns out to be ridiculous shadow of that, what it was advertised as. (On top of losing a war, Putler ruined Ruzzian military industry exports, while giving the competition an advertising campaign they could never dream of.)  

Putler is mobilizing expendables (non-Russian minorities and the poorest Russians), avoiding urban centers because he fears it might be that proverbial drop that will spill the glass and set an uprising off. But still the recruitment offices are burning. In other words, he seriously depletes all sorts of resources and reserves, with ability to replace them dropping with each day and each round of additional sanctions. And the war has reached the common people, they now know they will die for Putler and their families won't get any compensation (Russia routinely claims the dead are missing so it doesn't have to pay promised compensation to the family.)

The 7th round of sanctions is coming and EU rhetoric is not cautiously meek anymore. Lavrov said that "the EU is uniting to wage war against Russia" and that was the time of the day when his broken clock is right. The EU is uniting to wage war against Russia, for as long as it takes, because it is the matter of survival. 

To sum it up, oh, yeah, Putler's force indeed is limited. In the sense that his orcs are already pushing harder than Russian logistics, available manpower with basic training and remaining Russian hardware can withstand. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link issues, but Stratcom Centre UA says: 

Russian propagandists must face an international tribunal alongside perpetrators of war crimes. Restricting information disseminated by the aggressor is not about censorship, it is about defense against aggression in the informational field. 

 

I lived long enough in cursed enough part of the world, to see many *******s buried, who thought they're above laws and consequences. I plan to stick around for a while longer :devil: just to see the western putlerian brigade crying to the relevant services of their countries that they didn't mean it, they didn't know, they have disability and so on.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Link issues, but Stratcom Centre UA says: 

Russian propagandists must face an international tribunal alongside perpetrators of war crimes. Restricting information disseminated by the aggressor is not about censorship, it is about defense against aggression in the informational field. 

 

I lived long enough in cursed enough part of the world, to see many *******s buried, who thought they're above laws and consequences. I plan to stick around for a while longer :devil: just to see the western putlerian brigade crying to the relevant services of their countries that they didn't mean it, they didn't know, they have disability and so on.  

So you advocate for the imprisonnement of everyone who has a critical stance on the Russia-Ukraine conflict? That sounds like totalitarianism. Thankfully, western countries have freedom of speech.

Edited by Occult1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another Russian collaborator was targeted in Kherson, this time instead of being wounded he was killed when a bomb destroyed his car, last person targeted in such a way just took multiple injuries to their legs.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

The 7th round of sanctions is coming and EU rhetoric is not cautiously meek anymore. Lavrov said that "the EU is uniting to wage war against Russia" and that was the time of the day when his broken clock is right. The EU is uniting to wage war against Russia, for as long as it takes, because it is the matter of survival. 

It is interesting that by trying to play the various European countries against eachother, Putin have done more for European unity than anyone before him. 

I have a feeling that this wasn't the intended outcome of the "Limited Military Operation":

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61891467

This is Zelensky metting his allies: (In this case the Danish and Spanish PM's)

Spain's PM, Denmark's PM meet Ukraine's Zelenskiy in Kyiv

This is Putin meeting his allies:

Putin-and-Shoigu-800x450.jpg

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • This topic was locked and unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

    • itsnotoutthere