Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?


Grim Reaper 6
 Share

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Putler's Ruzzia is a terrorist state. 

 

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-ato/3516469-first-data-on-kremenchuk-mall-casualties-two-dead-20-injured-in-russian-missile-strike.html

As a result of a Russian missile attack on a Kremenchuk mall, at least two were killed and 20 more were injured.

"At the moment we know of 20 injured, nine of them in serious condition. It has already been confirmed that two people were killed," ...

"This is not a military facility, it has no strategic value. An ordinary shopping mall, where people came to shop, ...

In turn, the Head of the President’s Office, Andriy Yermak, stressed that Russia should be recognized as a sponsor of terrorism, while Ukraine needs more weapons and air defense systems to protect its people.

Effing animals. No wonder they are getting a good beat since they waste their weaponry on useless terror attack.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarkHunter

    1308

  • Helen of Annoy

    3305

  • Occult1

    1665

  • Grim Reaper 6

    1329

Posted (edited)

The UK may take the lead:

The head of the British Army has likened the country's current defence situation in the wake of Russia's "brutal aggression" to the lead up to the Second World War, warning Britain is facing its "1937 moment". 

In an address on Tuesday, Chief of the General Staff, General Sir Patrick Sanders, is set to say that Britain's armed forces must be prepared to "fight and win" to prevent the war from expanding across Europe. 

It comes as Russia's relentless invasion of Ukraine becomes deadlier by the day, with Vladimir Putin posing one of the largest threats to peace and democracy ever known. 

Why Britain faces a '1937 moment' in Ukraine (msn.com)

Edited by The Silver Shroud
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Silver Shroud said:

The UK may take the lead:

The head of the British Army has likened the country's current defence situation in the wake of Russia's "brutal aggression" to the lead up to the Second World War, warning Britain is facing its "1937 moment". 

In an address on Tuesday, Chief of the General Staff, General Sir Patrick Sanders, is set to say that Britain's armed forces must be prepared to "fight and win" to prevent the war from expanding across Europe. 

It comes as Russia's relentless invasion of Ukraine becomes deadlier by the day, with Vladimir Putin posing one of the largest threats to peace and democracy ever known. 

Why Britain faces a '1937 moment' in Ukraine (msn.com)

And boris wants to cut tbe Army regular by 10,000. Should be atleast 20k higher.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Truth is the White House gives zero ***** about what happens to their pawn Ukraine.

I know you desperately want that to be true, but that's not the case. The United States has already invested billions into Ukraine, and is going to be investing even more such money. The G7 pledged recently (along with the US) to continue to provide aid to Ukraine as long as it's required, no matter what.

Also, you suck at being the next Occult. It's not your thing, man.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

It is BS, length of flash has absolutely nothing to do with determining where a nuclear weapon is fired from. 

A nuclear weapon's place of origin can be determined but it's not from the flash.  All uranium cam be determined where it was mined from by trace isotopes and specific ratios of the isotopes.  Same thing for plutonium but that is generally produced but will have the same unique isotopes and ratios of isotopes from the reactor it was made at.  There is also the enriching process which further identifies what country did the enriching.

As for yield, there are multiple ways to determine yield but none of them are based on length of flash which is just complete and utter nonsense.  The flash of a nuclear weapon last an insanely short period of time, had to look it up but approximately three hundred millionith of a second, not the 10 seconds to a minute that was mentioned.  The nuclear detonation will stay bright for awhile after but that isnt flash.  It can be determined though if a fission warhead or fission warhead has been detonated as a fission warhead will have a single flash while a fusion warhead will have two but the two flashes are extremely close in time and cant be determined by a human.

It is ineed BS what Cookie Monster wrote (As usual). The reaction in a nuclear weapons happens extremely quickly. The reason for this is pretty simple when you think about it. It's in the process of blowin itself up ! All the nuclear reations have to happen before the explosion destoys the bomb. This happens in microseconds. After that the bomb have vapourized itself, thus ending the conditions in which fusion any fission can occur. The blast wave from a nuke is actually made by x-rays from the nuclear reaction warming up the atmosphere around it.

Looks like he is once again playing the expert without knowing what he is writing about. Go ahead @Cookie Monsterand post the laughing emoji that you allways use when you have been proven wrong. You know you want to.

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

It is ineed BS what Cookie Monster wrote (As usual). The reaction in a nuclear weapons happens extremely quickly. The reason for this is pretty simple when you think about it. It's in the process of blowin itself up ! All the nuclear reations have to happen before the explosion destoys the bomb. This happens in microseconds. After that the bomb have vapourized itself, thus ending the conditions in which fusion any fission can occur. The blast wave from a nuke is actually made by x-rays from the nuclear reaction warming up the atmosphere around it.

Looks like he is once again playing the expert without knowing what he is writing about. Go ahead @Cookie Monsterand post the laughing emoji that you allways use when you have been proven wrong. You know you want to.

I was pretty confident that it was BS. I couldn't, for the life of me, understand how the length of a flash would have any relation to the "yield" (i.e. the energy released), but I figured that people with much more knowledge on the subject matter than myself would be able to refute the claim much better than I could have. As for the claim of "determining origin", that was bunk - I knew that from the get-go. You also wouldn't even need to attempt to analyze the length of the flash to determine the origin (not that it would matter, anyway), as the most likely origin would be Russia, given its rhetoric.

Why @Cookie Monster feels the need to pretend to be an expert on topics that he has very little knowledge on, I have no idea. I'm pretty sure he's a narcissist, at this point.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

I know you desperately want that to be true, but that's not the case. The United States has already invested billions into Ukraine, and is going to be investing even more such money. The G7 pledged recently (along with the US) to continue to provide aid to Ukraine as long as it's required, no matter what.

Also, you suck at being the next Occult. It's not your thing, man.

I honestly don't even care if the white house "cares".

Over 60%- 70% of the US wants us to continue to provide weapons and aide to Ukraine. So I expect them to do it.

 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

My survival plan is find non-irradiated shelter with a non-irradiated field next to it. Find a weapon for self-defence. Capture workers for my new field, and crown myself their King. The workers will be selected for their female beauty, or male submissiveness and weakness. Come on, you know how it goes, you have played Fallout too lol.

 

In short...you have no plan ahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, godnodog said:

In short...you have no plan ahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Of course he doesn't. The moment he heard that a nuke was heading for his area, he would sh!t his pants and drop limp. He thinks living in a post-apocalyptic wasteland would resemble a Fallout game.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

I honestly don't even care if the white house "cares".

Over 60%- 70% of the US wants us to continue to provide weapons and aide to Ukraine. So I expect them to do it.

 

Which reminds me that I've heard several people from Ukraine by now, who express their gratitude to Americans, all Americans who support them. Party affiliation doesn't matter. 

Дякую, спартан 

Thank you, spartan. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There's 5 more dead found in Kremenchug mall burnt ruins since this video was made, it's 18 now, but the final count will be much higher. 

There was a child among 8 people killed by Russian artillery attack in Lysychansk. They were gathered around water tanker and orcs used that opportunity to kill them. 

Ruzzia is a terrorist state. They're deliberately targeting Ukrainian civilians. 

 

  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

There's 5 more dead found in Kremenchug mall burnt ruins since this video was made, it's 18 now, but the final count will be much higher. 

There was a child among 8 people killed by Russian artillery attack in Lysychansk. They were gathered around water tanker and orcs used that opportunity to kill them. 

Ruzzia is a terrorist state. They're deliberately targeting Ukrainian civilians. 

 

At this point, I'm in favour of NATO stepping in.

Enough is enough.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

At this point, I'm in favour of NATO stepping in.

Enough is enough.

Wow that's actually surprising. You were against it when this crap started, which I understand. But nope we let Putler get what he wants then it's Nazi germany all over again. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

It is BS, length of flash has absolutely nothing to do with determining where a nuclear weapon is fired from. 

A nuclear weapon's place of origin can be determined but it's not from the flash.  All uranium cam be determined where it was mined from by trace isotopes and specific ratios of the isotopes.  Same thing for plutonium but that is generally produced but will have the same unique isotopes and ratios of isotopes from the reactor it was made at.  There is also the enriching process which further identifies what country did the enriching.

As for yield, there are multiple ways to determine yield but none of them are based on length of flash which is just complete and utter nonsense.  The flash of a nuclear weapon last an insanely short period of time, had to look it up but approximately three hundred millionith of a second, not the 10 seconds to a minute that was mentioned.  The nuclear detonation will stay bright for awhile after but that isnt flash.  It can be determined though if a fission warhead or fission warhead has been detonated as a fission warhead will have a single flash while a fusion warhead will have two but the two flashes are extremely close in time and cant be determined by a human.

I quote from here: The Devastating Effects of Nuclear Weapons | The MIT Press Reader

`The thermal flash lasts many seconds and accounts for more than one-third of the weapons explosive energy`

I quote from the following chart which shows the illumination times up to 980kt: https://www.bellingcat.com/resources/2015/06/17/tactical-nuclear-ambiguity-part-ii-mushroom-clouds-flashes-and-bangs/#:~:text=The flash times of small,are 2 seconds or less.

1853017291_ThermalPulse.jpg.3d1a6240ea7fbb97a02b84ca0b4656ee.jpg

So we can see that you are wrong about the flash lasting millionths of a second. For a warhead of just 1 megaton then the flash is going to last just over 20 seconds.

Edited by Cookie Monster
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

And boris wants to cut tbe Army regular by 10,000. Should be atleast 20k higher.

I would say no, keep out of WW3.

And I would say no about 20,000 extra troops. Lets instead get 50,000 drones if we have to go to war, and drone swarm the Russians.

Edited by Cookie Monster
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

I quote from here: The Devastating Effects of Nuclear Weapons | The MIT Press Reader

`The thermal flash lasts many seconds and accounts for more than one-third of the weapons explosive energy`

I quote from the following chart which shows the illumination times up to 980kt: https://www.bellingcat.com/resources/2015/06/17/tactical-nuclear-ambiguity-part-ii-mushroom-clouds-flashes-and-bangs/#:~:text=The flash times of small,are 2 seconds or less.

1853017291_ThermalPulse.jpg.3d1a6240ea7fbb97a02b84ca0b4656ee.jpg

So we can see that you are wrong about the flash lasting millionths of a second. For a warhead of just 1 megaton then the flash is going to last just over 20 seconds.

Flash, thermal flash, and illumination are all drastically different things, you cant just use terms interchangeably.  The fact that you think you can just use these terms interchangeably shows just how little you know on the subject.

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Flash, thermal flash, and illumination are all drastically different things, you cant just use terms interchangeably.  The fact that you think you can just use these terms interchangeably shows just how little you know on the subject.

You`re just typing random BS now because I gave you the evidence that you were wrong, and you cannot take being wrong.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Wow that's actually surprising. You were against it when this crap started, which I understand. But nope we let Putler get what he wants then it's Nazi germany all over again. 

Anybody who is under the impression that he is going to stop at Ukraine is in error. He has expressed interest in the disputing legitimacy surrounding sovereignty of Lithuania (and has had a bill drafted for such), and has troops stationed in Transnistria, Moldova (also known as Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic (PMR)). Like DPR/LPR (Donetsk/Luhansk People's Republic), he would likely attempt to formally recognize the PMR as an independent state, and use that, again, as an alibi, but instead of moving into Ukraine it would be to move into Moldovan territory and annex it, much like he is attempting in the Donbas.

I hope we do not repeat past mistakes.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Cookie Monster, let the grownups speak. Go play in... err... religion section or something. 

 

Not related to Cookie, 

my favourite part is from around 01:07.

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Anybody who is under the impression that he is going to stop at Ukraine is in error. He has expressed interest in the disputing legitimacy surrounding sovereignty of Lithuania (and has had a bill drafted for such), and has troops stationed in Transnistria, Moldova (also known as Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic (PMR)). Like DPR/LPR (Donetsk/Luhansk People's Republic), he would likely attempt to formally recognize the PMR as an independent state, and use that, again, as an alibi, but instead of moving into Ukraine it would be to move into Moldovan territory and annex it, much like he is attempting in the Donbas.

I hope we do not repeat past mistakes.

Everyone makes mistakes all the time. Stupid people repeat them, smart learn from them. 

I was very mistaken, very obviously, when I thought Putin won't invade because that would be abominably stupid, that would destroy Russian business and geopolitical (undeservedly good) position, also his personal position etc. Yet he did it. I underestimated his urge to believe in own superiority. I also didn't think he detests own people that much. *shrugs* Now I know he doesn't do logic or realistic assessments. He also looks bloated like a frog, so I hope he croaks soon. (It won't necessarily change things much, but it could.)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, The Silver Shroud said:

 

Thank you for sharing this. 

And then orcs wonder why they're called orcs. Filthy, soulless orcs.  

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I also didn't think he detests own people that much.

It seems a common attitude among "strong" leaders; total disdain for the citizens they govern.   They stay in power because cynical realists support him to  gain their own power, and the emotionally dependent believe he cares about them.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, The Silver Shroud said:

 

Thanks for sharing that.   Good stuff.  Well not good in the sense as it was good it happened, just good video of the evil being done. 

Back a few pages, people were talking about how much trouble Russia was having with their missiles.   Could this had been an errant target?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • This topic was locked and unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   5 members

    • pellinore
    • Cookie Monster
    • Grey Area
    • DarkHunter
    • ThereWeAreThen