Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?


Grim Reaper 6
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, bmk1245 said:

If that woul be true, I'd say nohing.

Thing is, with leftists spending spree, you'll have $24.371 billion spent on painting F-22 in rainbow colors, and similar stuff.

Hi Bmk

I am not an American so left/right in American politics doesn’t affect me to be honest. War costs money always has always will and people don’t work for free so when there is demand and an opportunity to supply money is generated and fluid because it moves through the country. Covid shut down a lot and this new demand for goods does stimulate the American economy..

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarkHunter

    1312

  • Helen of Annoy

    3349

  • Occult1

    1688

  • Grim Reaper 6

    1330

Dude, the F-22 is old news who cares what color they paint them, the F-35.


Valdimre Putin started wearing diapers after this occurred!:lol:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

There is no need to excuse you at all you welcome to your opinion. But, here’s mine and also the opinion of many many members of the US Military our previous President was up to his eye balls in league with the Russians. Within the first year of his Presidency he destabilize NATO, and alienated all of Americas European Allie’s, any support to the Ukrainian Nation and People that came during his Presidency was forced upon him so that he did not have to show his true colors. If he had been re-elected NATO would be in pieces and any support for the Ukraine would be a European problem.

When Vladimir Putin invaded the Ukraine Trump praised his genius.

Don’t misunderstand me, I am also not a Biden Fan Boy either but he is allowing the military to do their job, something Trump never did. I have supported the American Republican Party all my life until Trump, now I doubt in all reality you have done the research I have on Trump and why would you your not American, I mean no disrespect only stating the facts as ‘I see them. 

Trump calls Putin 'genius' and 'savvy' for Ukraine invasion: https://www.politico.com/news/2022/02/23/trump-putin-ukraine-invasion-0001092

This is the real Trump Putin Relationship brothers from another mother or is that twins!:yes:

F06EED5C-0E7D-462E-BBE1-C0EFB5E29526.jpeg.914e609a121bd7c294ed441a915c6659.jpeg

Have you really watched and listened WHAT president D.Trump said in that interview? Context matters. I re-listened "genius" part few times. It ain't what you are pressured to think about. Not in the close.

Don't follow narrative imposed by leftist MM (one more M, and you'll have MMM)

Edited by bmk1245
passed out
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, bmk1245 said:

Have you really watched and listened WHAT president D.Trump said in that interview? Context matters. I re-listened "genius" part few times. It ain't what you are pressured think about. Not in the close.

Don't follow narrative imposed by leftist MM (one more M, and you'll have MMM)

I don’t follow anything, and please don’t act like you are more informed about my country than I am. Trump was in Putins pocket before be became President, seriously if you wish to have a discussion about Trump do some research starting in the early 1970s. Without a true level of knowledge on the subject any further conversation on the subject with you is fruitless my friend. 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, odas said:

So did the Turkish Bajraktars with even a better outcome.

BM, Neither Obama or Trump helped Ukraine. If there was an atempt then only for their own benefits. 

At the beginning of all this I asked not to fall into inner blame games on who did what or not between ourselves. Let us try to chase out the russian out of Ukraine and keep the baltics, balkans, europe, USA and rest safe.

Once Vladolf is defeted we can work to improve NATO, finances and strength.

Keep the focus on Russia.

Bayraktars certainly did their job, but main defensive weapon were Javelins, Stugna, Strela, and lately, Bogdan.

Edited by bmk1245
c to s
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Bayraktars certainly did their job, but main defensive weapon were Javelins, Stugna, Strela, and lately, Bogdan.

Exactley, stay focused. Everything else we will sort out later.

Edited by odas
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, odas said:

Exactley, stay focused. Everything else we will sort out later.

Just for fun, I'm drunk 4 pints and goin' down further, but wtf is "Exactley"))))

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Just for fun, I'm drunk 4 pints and goin' down further, but wtf is "Exactley"))))

Exactley, means exactley what I said. Bring me news about the downfall of Vlad, not Trump, Obama.....their wifes, kids, colusions, conclusions.....this is us, including Trump and Obama, against him, Vladolf.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, odas said:

So did the Turkish Bajraktars with even a better outcome.

BM, Neither Obama or Trump helped Ukraine. If there was an atempt then only for their own benefits

At the beginning of all this I asked not to fall into inner blame games on who did what or not between ourselves. Let us try to chase out the russian out of Ukraine and keep the baltics, balkans, europe, USA and rest safe.

Once Vladolf is defeted we can work to improve NATO, finances and strength.

Keep the focus on Russia.

Great post my friend right on point, I could not agree more!

Hope this finds you and yours healthy and safe my brother!:tu:

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thought I would add a couple of links.

https://prospect.org/health/way-won-america-s-economic-breakthrough-world-war-ii/

America's response to World War II was the most extraordinary mobilization of an idle economy in the history of the world. During the war 17 million new civilian jobs were created, industrial productivity increased by 96 percent, and corporate profits after taxes doubled. The government expenditures helped bring about the business recovery that had eluded the New Deal. War needs directly consumed over one-third of the output of industry, but the expanded productivity ensured a remarkable supply of consumer goods to the people as well. America was the only that saw an expansion of consumer goods despite wartime rationing. BY 1944, as a result of wage increases and overtime pay, real weekly wages before taxes in manufacturing were 50 percent higher than in 1939. The war also created entire new technologies, industries, and associated human skills.

The war brought full employment and a fairer distribution of income. Blacks and women entered the workforce for the first time. Wages increased; so did savings. The war brought the consolidation of union strength and far-reaching changes in agricultural life. Housing conditions were better than they had been before.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterpham/2017/11/06/is-war-good-for-economies/?sh=b5e7a894d9d0

American Aid

Japan’s successful transition from wartime economy to manufacturing powerhouse wouldn’t have been possible without the U.S.

Also, World War II wasn’t the only war that boosted Japan’s economy.

The U.S. used Japan as a base and a manufacturer for supplies during the Korean War, spending over US$3.5 billion on Japanese companies.

U.S. investment brought about new manufacturing techniques and technology. American industrial experts partnered with major Japanese brands like Mitsui (Tokyo Stock Exchange; ticker: 8031), Mitsubishi (Tokyo Stock Exchange; ticker: 8058) and Sumitomo (Tokyo Stock Exchange; ticker: 8053).

 

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@bmk1245 Trump's role was to divide and sabotage the West. 

When he wanted NATO countries to invest more in defense, he did that to create animosity against NATO in population (that will be bombarded with Russian-made propaganda how they must pay more now). It probably wasn't his idea, maybe he never really understood what he's doing most of time. But you can understand. If you want to, of course.  

Don't you remember he said NATO is obsolete? That answered any questions I possibly had about him. NATO, obsolete??!! Obso-****ing-lete??? 

And Javelins for Ukraine were locked, literally, on the other side of the country. While he was pressuring Zelensky to manufacture "evidence" against Biden. Trump withheld aid for Ukraine until Ukraine manufactures dirt against Biden. 

Trump did not help Ukraine. He was impeached over his illegal actions, that also happened to be directed against Ukraine. 

There. 

I'm more than willing to ignore Trump issue and I won't bring him up ever again, except if he was brought up, because his role was and remains to divide us. 

What was, that was, it's water under the bridge. 

How about we focus on future? And in that future, hell, in this present too, Russian assets have to be recognized and treated as such.

Obviously.   

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, The Silver Shroud said:

 

What a fracken idiot, the way the camera clicked off when the rocket exploded most likely means the Russian didn’t survive the event. It truly amazes me that a trained soldier would be so stupid, but I suppose that’s the typical quality of Russian Soldiers and that’s why so many have been killed up to this point in the invasion!

Oh well to bad so sad, нисколько

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

@bmk1245 Trump's role was to divide and sabotage the West. 

When he wanted NATO countries to invest more in defense, he did that to create animosity against NATO in population (that will be bombarded with Russian-made propaganda how they must pay more now). It probably wasn't his idea, maybe he never really understood what he's doing most of time. But you can understand. If you want to, of course.  

Don't you remember he said NATO is obsolete? That answered any questions I possibly had about him. NATO, obsolete??!! Obso-****ing-lete??? 

And Javelins for Ukraine were locked, literally, on the other side of the country. While he was pressuring Zelensky to manufacture "evidence" against Biden. Trump withheld aid for Ukraine until Ukraine manufactures dirt against Biden. 

Trump did not help Ukraine. He was impeached over his illegal actions, that also happened to be directed against Ukraine. 

There. 

I'm more than willing to ignore Trump issue and I won't bring him up ever again, except if he was brought up, because his role was and remains to divide us. 

What was, that was, it's water under the bridge. 

How about we focus on future? And in that future, hell, in this present too, Russian assets have to be recognized and treated as such.

Obviously.   

Our mini-Trump is being grilled on Russian involvement in British politics:

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

A great American President Ronald Reagan coined that term, Trump stole it. It’s funny how history repeats itself, the only difference was Ronald was elected to multiple terms, and dump got flushed after one! :lol:

By the way, have another drink that should clear your head!:D

Ehhh, I'd say D.Trump was best president in decade. I hope, he will run and win (in fair elections).

Anyway, with pints goin' down, head goes in damped sinewave...

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Ehhh, I'd say D.Trump was best president in decade.

Must be the pints talking 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, The Silver Shroud said:

Our mini-Trump is being grilled on Russian involvement in British politics:

 

In his defense, he really is trying everything possible now to distance himself, associates and thus the country too, from Russian influence. 

(As soon as he started helping Ukraine I thought to myself: Oh, how fortunate that is, that he's got sins to atone :D ) 

We can't expect perfection. Being more than willing to make U-turn is good enough. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Nuclear Wessel said:

Must be the pints talking 

Nope, but still have plenty

Dammit, what day is it? )))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

@bmk1245 Trump's role was to divide and sabotage the West. 

When he wanted NATO countries to invest more in defense, he did that to create animosity against NATO in population (that will be bombarded with Russian-made propaganda how they must pay more now). It probably wasn't his idea, maybe he never really understood what he's doing most of time. But you can understand. If you want to, of course.  

Don't you remember he said NATO is obsolete? That answered any questions I possibly had about him. NATO, obsolete??!! Obso-****ing-lete??? 

And Javelins for Ukraine were locked, literally, on the other side of the country. While he was pressuring Zelensky to manufacture "evidence" against Biden. Trump withheld aid for Ukraine until Ukraine manufactures dirt against Biden. 

Trump did not help Ukraine. He was impeached over his illegal actions, that also happened to be directed against Ukraine.

My sister calm down, deep breaths like I told the guy his knowledge of American politics is beyond poor. Everything you said above is spot on and I also agree Trump needs to be left out if this, these days he is a has been that should be no longer be considered unless he gets arrested!:lol:

6 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

There. 

I'm more than willing to ignore Trump issue and I won't bring him up ever again, except if he was brought up, because his role was and remains to divide us. 

What was, that was, it's water under the bridge. 

How about we focus on future? And in that future, hell, in this present too, Russian assets have to be recognized and treated as such.

Obviously.   

I also agree about the importance of identifying Russian assets, and President Zelensky has been doing a fantastic job of doing just that. Hell, I suspect that most of the forum Russian Apologists or assets have also out themselves but there are more popping up all the time can’t get rid of them kinda like cockroaches!

Sincerely hope all well, have a great night my Sister!:tu:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Ehhh, I'd say D.Trump was best president in decade. I hope, he will run and win (in fair elections).

Anyway, with pints goin' down, head goes in damped sinewave...

Read this when you are sober less drunk. It's long and even worse than you might think. 

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/04/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-bond

TRUMP BRAGS ABOUT HIS DEEP AND ENDURING BOND WITH PUTIN AS RUSSIA RAPES AND MURDERS UKRAINIANS

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Read this when you are sober less drunk. It's long and even worse than you might think. 

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/04/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-bond

TRUMP BRAGS ABOUT HIS DEEP AND ENDURING BOND WITH PUTIN AS RUSSIA RAPES AND MURDERS UKRAINIANS

Well it’s final!!:tsu:

NATO signs accession protocols for Finland and Sweden: https://defence-blog.com/nato-signs-accession-protocols-for-finland-and-sweden/

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well it’s final!!:tsu:

NATO signs accession protocols for Finland and Sweden: https://defence-blog.com/nato-signs-accession-protocols-for-finland-and-sweden/

:clap:

 

Congratulations to Putler, this would probably never happen if he didn't insist so much :lol:    

  • Thanks 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Russia’s parliament passes sweeping wartime economic controls

Russia’s parliament has rushed through two bills imposing strict controls on the economy, requiring businesses to supply goods to the armed forces and obliging employees at some firms to work overtime.

Once signed into law by President Vladimir Putin, the bills will allow the government to introduce “special economic measures” during what the Kremlin calls its “special military operation” in Ukraine.

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/7/6/ukraine-russia-live-news-moscow-takes-no-breaks-says-zelenskyy-liveblog

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, Russia's doing just fine. :tsu:

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • This topic was locked and unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   3 members

    • Shelly Cat
    • jules99
    • Grey Area