Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?


Grim Reaper 6
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Myles said:

Not sure why you said this.    It isn't far fetched to think that this can escalate further.   We all hope not, but it is a possibility.  

Probably because the guy appeared to be salivating at the prospect.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Looks like a rather large thermobaric.

If Russia start dropping them in the cities then it’s all over.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Market analysts predict that on Monday the value of the rouble will drop and Russians may rush to remove their money from banks.

Karl Schamotta, chief market strategist at financial consultancy Corpay, said: "With newly announced sanctions likely to cripple the Russian economy and diminish the attractiveness of anything that can be traced back to Moscow, investors will abandon ship en masse.

"And with the central bank likely to face severe constraints on currency intervention, the rouble will struggle to find a bottom. No-one wants to catch a falling knife."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-60543994

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, The Silver Shroud said:

Ammo dump:

 

The Ukrainians stopping Russian troops getting hold of it ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I haven't seen a president this badass since Harrison Ford in Air Force One. 

Zelensky actually used to be an actor and a comedian.

I wish him every kind of luck in the most important role of his life. 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Myles said:

Not sure why you said this.    It isn't far fetched to think that this can escalate further.   We all hope not, but it is a possibility.  

He wasn't calling him a sad man because of that particular post, but because @Cookie Monsterhave a long history of being an apologist for Russia.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

We are creeping step by step into WW3

Right now, it’s the annexiation of Austria, but unlike last time it seems no one is waiting for them to reach Poland. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, L.A.T.1961 said:

Market analysts predict that on Monday the value of the rouble will drop and Russians may rush to remove their money from banks.

Karl Schamotta, chief market strategist at financial consultancy Corpay, said: "With newly announced sanctions likely to cripple the Russian economy and diminish the attractiveness of anything that can be traced back to Moscow, investors will abandon ship en masse.

"And with the central bank likely to face severe constraints on currency intervention, the rouble will struggle to find a bottom. No-one wants to catch a falling knife."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-60543994

The run on the banks has already started. The Russian people wanted foreign currency. The dollars have already run out. Here's some links.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-60543994

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/-the-dollars-have-run-out-russians-crowd-atms-as-sanctions-take-affect-133922373665

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wonder how much money a crowd funding request would raise for a bounty on Putin’s removal from power?

There’s gonna be some desperate Russian citizens when they have to start choosing between paying their rent or buying a loaf of bread.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Grey Area said:

I wonder how much money a crowd funding request would raise for a bounty on Putin’s removal from power?

There’s gonna be some desperate Russian citizens when they have to start choosing between paying their rent or buying a loaf of bread.

So gofundme for political coups and assassinations? I wonder how that's written into the terms of service. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Grey Area said:

I wonder how much money a crowd funding request would raise for a bounty on Putin’s removal from power?

There’s gonna be some desperate Russian citizens when they have to start choosing between paying their rent or buying a loaf of bread.

To be closely followed by one on Joe Biden, Scott Morrison, Boris Johnson…… 

You open that flood gate and there will be a flood.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, susieice said:

I can't open Essan's link either.

Hi Susieice

If you use VPN you can change your IP address to another country that will allow access.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

If you go onto Pravda or RT News you will see what his strategy is, and its different from what our media claim.

Was this before or after RT got taken down by a bunch of amateur hackers?

7 hours ago, joc said:

I think you underestimate Putin.  Russia wants the Baltic Sea...that means they have to take the Ukraine...and they are in the process of doing exactly that and no one is going to help them. 

God, his strategy is even worse than it looks then. He's not even in the right country.

The Baltic Sea is the one north of Poland.

Ukraine is on the Black Sea.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Russian convoy of ground forces, tanks moving towards Kyiv, Maxar says                                                                                                                ''WASHINGTON, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Satellite imagery taken on Sunday showed a large deployment of Russian ground forces including tanks moving in the direction of the Ukrainian capital Kyiv from approximately 40 miles (64 km) away, a private U.S. company said.

The images released by Maxar Technologies Inc (MAXR.N) showed a deployment comprised of hundreds of military vehicles and extending more than 3.25 miles (5 km), Maxar said.''                              https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russian-convoy-ground-forces-fuel-tanks-moving-toward-kyiv-maxar-2022-02-27/

Edited by Occult1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

One day putin was walking with his troops, and over a hill a Ukrainian soldier yelled, “I bet one Ukrainian can beat 10 Russians”  amused, Putin sent over ten men, after a brief moment, no Russians came back.

Then the Ukrainian said “I bet one Ukrainian can beat a hundred Russians” getting mad, Putin sent over a hundred Russians. After a brief moment of fighting, nobody came back.

Then the Ukrainian said “I bet 1 Ukrainian can beat a thousand Russians.” Fed up at this point, Putin sent over ten thousand men, believing that surely the Ukrainian can’t survive this.

After a brief period of intense fighting, a single Russian soldier came back, and said “it’s a trap, there are actually two Ukranians”.

:lol:

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Grey Area said:

I wonder how much money a crowd funding request would raise for a bounty on Putin’s removal from power?

There’s gonna be some desperate Russian citizens when they have to start choosing between paying their rent or buying a loaf of bread.

I am so surprised you believe this. You support Brexit, which is1.doing twice the economic harm of Covid to the UK,  2.reducing the UKs international political standing and soft power, 3.enables the UK to be ruled by third-class, selfish and rather stupid politicians, 4. creates individual hardship for the business people who are trying to run SMEs, 5. will very possibly de-rail peace in Ireland, 6. weakens the EU (our own continent and our own people, remember) and 7,makes our cost of living crisis even more acute. If you, an educated middle-class UK citizen will put up with all this because of your xenophobic ideology, why on earth do you think Russian citizens, who have been bombarded with even more propaganda than we have, will do a U-turn? They will just blame Ukraine for their misfortune, as Brexiters blame the EU for ours.

Lets start a crowd fund to get the Bunter the Clown and his Russian- supported Cabinet removed from power, and get some genuine Tory politicians to sort the mess out.

Edited by The Silver Shroud
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

To be closely followed by one on Joe Biden, Scott Morrison, Boris Johnson…… 

You open that flood gate and there will be a flood.

It is ridiculous. Russian money supported Brexit to weaken the West, Johnson and his government are still supported by Russian money and take millions in donations, and he has made oligarchs Lords, Farage is a Putin apologist- from the UK anti-Russian talk is just talk.Brexit has allowed the UK to openly accept lies in Parliament, and corruption, graft, and law-breaking at government level is now accepted as normal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, The Silver Shroud said:

I am so surprised you believe this. You support Brexit, which is1.doing twice the economic harm of Covid to the UK,  2.reducing the UKs international political standing and soft power, 3.enables the UK to be ruled by third-class, selfish and rather stupid politicians, 4. creates individual hardship for the business people who are trying to run SMEs, 5. will very possibly de-rail peace in Ireland, 6. weakens the EU (our own continent and our own people, remember) and 7,makes our cost of living crisis even more acute. If you, an educated middle-class UK citizen will put up with all this because of your xenophobic ideology, why on earth do you think Russian citizens, who have been bombarded with even more propaganda than we have, do a U-turn? They will just blame Ukraine for their misfortune, as Brexiters blame the EU for ours.

Lets start a crowd fund to get the Bunter the Clown and his Russian- supported Cabinet removed from power, and get some genuine Tory politicians to sort the mess out.

This isn’t the thread for that, buddy.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

This isn’t the thread for that, buddy.

I know what you mean, absolutely. But it is a European war that is happening. Europe. It may not be your continent, but it is mine, and it is precious to me, and affects us in Europe. More than half the people in the UK realise they are Europeans and we feel an affinity for our own continent. Sorry about that if it offends you.

Edited by The Silver Shroud
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

EU is saying the first of the fighter jets should be arriving in the Ukraine any minute now if they havent arrived already, technically they said within the hour about 55 minutes ago.  Seems they will be Mig 29s from either Poland or Romania.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, The Silver Shroud said:

I know what you mean, absolutely. But it is a European war that is happening. Europe. It may not be your continent, but it is mine, and it is precious to me, and affects us in Europe.

Don't get so upset. Putin is rambling on like a man who's lost his mind. I sincerely doubt the Russian people or even the leadership will risk a nuclear war.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This guy keeps a track of confirmed destroyed vehicles of both sides, by confirmed I mean clear pictures or videos produced showing the vehicles destruction.  He did this during the Armenian-Azerbaijan war.  

https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html?m=1

Russia has a lot more confirmed destroyed vehicles then Ukraine.  It has been noticed by people that there is a very odd lack of Ukranian T-72s, T-80s, and T-84s being damaged, destroyed, or even reported seen.  Ukraine has around 300 T-72s, about 344 T-80s, and 155 T-84s.  Suspicion is they are being held in reserve and will be used in counter attacks later on in the war after Russia has exhausted itself further.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

It has been noticed by people that there is a very odd lack of Ukranian T-72s, T-80s, and T-84s being damaged, destroyed, or even reported seen.  Ukraine has around 300 T-72s, about 344 T-80s, and 155 T-84s.  Suspicion is they are being held in reserve and will be used in counter attacks later on in the war after Russia has exhausted itself further.

It will sure be nice after those jets get there for air support.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

This guy keeps a track of confirmed destroyed vehicles of both sides, by confirmed I mean clear pictures or videos produced showing the vehicles destruction.  He did this during the Armenian-Azerbaijan war.  

https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html?m=1

Russia has a lot more confirmed destroyed vehicles then Ukraine.  It has been noticed by people that there is a very odd lack of Ukranian T-72s, T-80s, and T-84s being damaged, destroyed, or even reported seen.  Ukraine has around 300 T-72s, about 344 T-80s, and 155 T-84s.  Suspicion is they are being held in reserve and will be used in counter attacks later on in the war after Russia has exhausted itself further.

That’s a pretty bold move if true.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   10 members

    • Cookie Monster
    • el midgetron
    • DarkHunter
    • Trelane
    • ThereWeAreThen
    • Helen of Annoy
    • jules99
    • Sir Wearer of Hats
    • Occult1
    • Rolltide