Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

Before you feel sorry for the captured orc in this clip (his identity is protected), remember that he agreed to take part in invading someone's home. For money. Caring not for the fact that there are living, breathing people in their own homes, in their own sovereign country, that he's attacking. 

Now you know why russia keeps calling Western volunteers "mercenary". It's because their own orcs are in fact mercenary, interested only in money and washing machines. Average putlerian russian doesn't understand any other motive, or cares for anything other than money.   

• Like 2

Correction!

It's not just money putin's russians care about. They also enjoy torturing and murdering people. 

• Sad 1

:lol: 

I've got no words. I mean, I do, but they're mostly of the "censored" type.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hilarious video

Its in russian (with accent, Azeri?), guy tells that his friend lived in russia for 15 years, and two days ago he finally got russian citizenship, and yesterday mobilization was declared :lol:

Probably a joke. But if you think, if thats true...hysterical...:lol:

Edit to add: I wonder, will russkys mobilize Steven Seagal?

Edited by bmk1245
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bmk1245 said:

Edit to add: I wonder, will russkys mobilize Steven Seagal?

They won't, he's their precious propaganda performing, lukashenka's carrot sucking, walrus. But if there're gods who pay attention to mortal suggestions, then russians will mogilize (actually, "volunteer") segal, by some bizarre chain of propaganda events. 

Imagine that pile of wobbly fat falling over molehills somewhere in Ukrainian field, yelling: "I'm an American, don't shoot!!" 

His interviews upon capture would be comedy gold. 

But it won't happen. He'll just die of stress caused with fear, never seeing any action. How ironic.

• Like 3

Mogilization is going according to the plan. No, seriously. A few outbursts here and there, but they are all collected and bused to their 2-week (I'm not kidding) training and off to fertilizer they'll go. 

A fake documentation that frees you from mogilization costs around 40,000 US bucks. An average Russian can only dream of such sum. (This will create a new set of influential rich citizens in russia - the clerks in recruitment offices.)

But convincing majority of them were not interested in "politics". Now they developed an opinion, now, when it's their ass that will burn in a rusty museum exhibit of a tank. Kidding. They won't get any tanks. They'll be dumped at the front by garbage trucks.    

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

They won't, he's their precious propaganda performing, lukashenka's carrot sucking, walrus. But if there're gods who pay attention to mortal suggestions, then russians will mogilize (actually, "volunteer") segal, by some bizarre chain of propaganda events. 

Imagine that pile of wobbly fat falling over molehills somewhere in Ukrainian field, yelling: "I'm an American, don't shoot!!" 

His interviews upon capture would be comedy gold. 

But it won't happen. He'll just die of stress caused with fear, never seeing any action. How ironic.

C'mon, Helen, Seagal would swipe entire Ukrainian armed forces with single kick...

Ah, yeah, there is another shmuck for mobilization, french guy, Gerard...Depardieu name is.:lol:

• Haha 1

Ukraine war: Putin not bluffing about nuclear weapons, EU says

''The EU must take Vladimir Putin's threats he could use nuclear weapons in the conflict in Ukraine seriously, the bloc's foreign policy chief has said.

Josep Borrell told the BBC's Lyse Doucet that the war had reached a "dangerous moment".

His remarks come as Russia begins a partial mobilisation and moves to annex four regions of Ukraine.''

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63016675

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

3832ea6003c75097798968f6c2176228.gif

You're wasting your time. Everyone knows he's full of sheite.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

''The EU must take Vladimir Putin's threats he could use nuclear weapons in the conflict in Ukraine seriously, the bloc's foreign policy chief has said.

Josep Borrell told the BBC's Lyse Doucet that the war had reached a "dangerous moment".

His remarks come as Russia begins a partial mobilisation and moves to annex four regions of Ukraine.''

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63016675

It is a common thought that he won’t use them - in my opinion it is a way to cope with our new reality. Yes, he has made threats before and didn’t act on them, but that doesn’t mean that it is all posturing. As I have repeated a multitude a times, the US has refused to send certain munitions and vehicles to avoid nuclear escalation in addition to postponing the Minute Man 3 tests for a long time for that same reason. Even Biden’s choice of words in his recent 60 Minutes spot implies that it’s very possible that Putin might use nukes (he said “Don’t”, not “He won’t”.

We don’t agree on much, Occult, but we can both agree that the nuclear threat is significant, whether people think he will do it or not.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Ah, good old Milchakov, who being 14 oldish was slaugtering puppies and posting pics with severed heads. True russky to the core.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

It is a common thought that he won’t use them - in my opinion it is a way to cope with our new reality. Yes, he has made threats before and didn’t act on them, but that doesn’t mean that it is all posturing. As I have repeated a multitude a times, the US has refused to send certain munitions and vehicles to avoid nuclear escalation in addition to postponing the Minute Man 3 tests for a long time for that same reason. Even Biden’s choice of words in his recent 60 Minutes spot implies that it’s very possible that Putin might use nukes (he said “Don’t”, not “He won’t”.

We don’t agree on much, Occult, but we can both agree that the nuclear threat is significant, whether people think he will do it or not.

Nuclear threat is not significant, putin's shameless, reckless idiocy to attempt nuclear blackmail is significant. 

In case I'm wrong, then as I said before, personally, yes, nuke me but I'm not going to bow to shaky, botoxed dwarfs. I don't know what you'll do with few hundred million of us who think this way. Maybe try to appease us, dunno... 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Ah, good old Milchakov, who being 14 oldish was slaugtering puppies and posting pics with severed heads. True russky to the core.

orc drone was captured recently and he was in the footage found in drone. Which means Ukraine has the evidence when and exactly where in Ukraine he was. 

I'm not sure how's that particular hunt progressing, but I sense some serious karma going that sack of ****'s way.  

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Nuclear threat is not significant, putin's shameless, reckless idiocy to attempt nuclear blackmail is significant. 

In case I'm wrong, then as I said before, personally, yes, nuke me but I'm not going to bow to shaky, botoxed dwarfs. I don't know what you'll do with few hundred million of us who think this way. Maybe try to appease us, dunno... 

You don’t need to bow, but that doesn’t mean that NATO/US will be willing to risk nuclear war by retaliating against the world‘a second nuclear superpower over a tactical nuke in Ukraine.

I think that it would result in a complete and utter isolation of Russia in the hopes that his own people would deal with him - hell, maybe even professional attempts made on his life (ie special forces operation to kill him), but I don’t think NATO/US would respond with conventional military action.

Just my opinion of course. 

Either way, the decision the US/NATO makes should Russia choose to nuke Ukraine will be a very difficult one. 

Edited by Nuclear Wessel

9 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

putin's weekly nuclear threats should be treated as serious, legally, because he should be treated as a nuclear terrorist that he is. 

That's all. He must be held responsible by the entire world community for disrupting the nuclear equilibrium, attempting to introduce nuclear terrorism into world geopolitics. 

But putin's ability to launch nukes is dubious and russian ability to defend itself from retaliatory strike is zero. Which means he and those around him know that their first nuke would be the end of their luxurious lives. They're not true ideological believers, they're thieves and cowards. 

As long as there are solemn guarantees of the West that russian nuclear strike would be responded with nuclear retaliation, there will be no russian first nuclear strike. 

putin's nuclear terrorism cannot be stopped by appeasements, because he'd only ask for more, using the same scheme.

So what to do? 

Hit him harder. 

Not even China will refuse to nuke him back if he starts with the first nuke. 

Hit the b****** harder. 

Teach him that making nuclear threats has the effect the opposite of what he hoped for. 

Helen, would you believe that U.S. companies that sale and build nuke fallout shelters or bunkers, are making a killing right now from sales? You know, I wonder why that is and how are they doing it?

- looks at Occult's post -

Hmmm. Nope! No idea. lol.

• Haha 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked