Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

3 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I have to refrain from posting my thoughts about this :rofl:

Ah, c'mon, f word you can write as 'ef you see key'....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bmk1245 said:

He wants peace on his terms, i.e. Ukraine puts down weapons and surrender.. Won't happen.

Lend-lease (US) deliveries don't started yet, but I hope US will deliver whatever Ukrainian forces need to pummel russkys to the ground.

Dom't worry, we, Lithuanians, deliver weapons (whatever we can spare) to Ukraine, which we will buy from US in the end. US folks should be happy.

Hi Bmk

Yes of course and I expect Putin will get his @ss handed to him in pieces 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

WTF?????? i know its not Russia/Ukraine but still.

Sorry, but this one I think it's an old video

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

WTF?????? i know its not Russia/Ukraine but still.

Nevermind its from an explosion in 2015, people have been tweeting an edited version (this one) claiming its Beijing and theres rumours of a coup underway in china right now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Nevermind its from an explosion in 2015, people have been tweeting an edited version (this one) claiming its Beijing and theres rumours of a coup underway in china right now.

I don't see reports of this, time to go search 

• Like 1

Just now, godnodog said:

I don't see reports of this, time to go search 

Just on Twitter thats all, #Chinacoup is trending. I'm not taking it too seriously atm but its been picked up by a few outlets aswell.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Just on Twitter thats all, #Chinacoup is trending. I'm not taking it too seriously atm but its been picked up by a few outlets aswell.

Most likely its a mix of discontent over cv19 restrictions and the sithshow of the housing loan scam crisis

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Yeah, i saw it now, I am not familiar with these outlets reputation, so for the moment I'll be highly skeptical 

• Like 1

Just now, godnodog said:

Yeah, i saw it now, I am not familiar with these outlets reputation, so for the moment I'll be highly skeptical 

Same, if something breaks out on news then it will have some credence, or if we see vids of him handcuffed etc.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

That helicopter isn't the only aircraft that is deeply interested in the Baltic Sea. There's been two Swedish military aircraft flying around, a Poseidon P8 sub hunter and there was a drone flying back and forth between the Baltic Sea and the Gulf of Finland.

I'm sure with the increased rhetoric coming from Russia they're keeping tabs on sub movements.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

That helicopter isn't the only aircraft that is deeply interested in the Baltic Sea. There's been two Swedish military aircraft flying around, a Poseidon P8 sub hunter and there was a drone flying back and forth between the Baltic Sea and the Gulf of Finland.

I'm sure with the increased rhetoric coming from Russia they're keeping tabs on sub movements.

Ye someone else mentioned that on twitter saying a German P8 was there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Ye someone else mentioned that on twitter saying a German P8 was there.

That Drone I just mentioned is out and about right now.

Finland Drone.jpg

• Like 3

I belive the Putin has just annexed China, because, in a poll of all the people in the Russian Embassy, at gunpoint, after several had been castrated, they all voted for China to be a province of Russia.  

(Seriously, I think the China stuff is just nonsense, but it does show how fears and rumours can spread.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

It seems that Pudding fired the Air Defense Minister or something, sorry I wasnt looking attentively to the TV 

**It was the army logistics chief

Edited by godnodog
Update
  • Like 3

The P8 Poseidon just showed up. It'll go dark pretty quick once it gets away from normal traffic as they always do and about the only time you see them is when they're just going out and coming back in.

poseidon.jpg

Edited by Buzz_Light_Year
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

Question is, where these ***** were year/two years ago?

They were cheering the war on becuse it didn’t affect them, but might maybe make Russia Great Again. 

• Like 2

This video gives a good overview of what a single weapons system can do:

• Like 3

Lavrov just confirmed that all new Russian territories will be under full state protection as part of the Russian federation. That means it's nuclear doctrine will soon apply to Donbass, Kherson and Zaporizhzhia region.

Edited by Occult1

On 9/23/2022 at 6:33 AM, Grim Reaper 6 said:

U.S. has sent private warnings to Russia against using a nuclear weapon

The United States for several months has been sending private communications to Moscow warning Russia’s leadership of the grave consequences that would follow the use of a nuclear weapon, according to U.S. officials, who said the messages underscore what President Biden and his aides have articulated publicly. 

The Biden administration generally has decided to keep warnings about the consequences of a nuclear strike deliberately vague, so the Kremlin worries about how Washington might respond, the officials said, speaking on the condition of anonymity to describe sensitive deliberations. 

The attempt by the White House to cultivate what’s known in the nuclear deterrence world as “strategic ambiguity” comes as Russia continues to escalate its rhetoric about possible nuclear weapons use amid a domestic mobilization aimed at stanching Russian military losses in eastern Ukraine.

James M. Acton, co-director of the nuclear policy program at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, said it doesn’t make sense at this point to game out U.S. responses because there is such a wide range of possible Russian actions — from an underground nuclear test that doesn’t hurt anyone to a large-scale explosion that kills tens of thousands of civilians — and there are no signs Putin is close to crossing the threshold.

What is the prevailing wind in Ukraine ..because if a nuke is exploded the fall out could drift strait into Russia , and how would Poo-tin explain that to any Russians who were exposed to massive radiation .

When the Chechen disaster happened the radiation drifted across Europe over Scotland and into Wales ,thousands of outdoor animals had to be culled , and they are still paying the price in Chechnya .

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked