Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

Things to ponder, 300000 (or 1 million, whatever) abled (in some ways) men removed from russky workforce, plus exports of russky munitions/armament halted, plus russkys were cut from western technologies to equip their tanks/planes with electronics/avionics, etc

Heck, in the near future russkys will buy weaponry from Eritrea :lol:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I'll drop by later, I just have to plaster this here right now because it. is. so. beautiful. :lol: It's one of the four (!) Su's taken down yesterday ^_^

"second army in the world" is statistically definitely the first in losses of any kind :lol: Most of special forces lost in one day, most of planes lost in one day, most of dignity lost in a war etc :lol: 

Fake, no way super duper russky aircraft can be shot down in that way....:lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

If Putler keeps going on like this theres going to be another revolution in Russia.

In any other circumstances I would say its wrong. Nowadays - good. russkys have to feel all niceties of "russian world". ef them. They deserve it.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, spud the mackem said:

What is the prevailing wind in Ukraine ..because if a nuke is exploded the fall out could drift strait into Russia , and how would Poo-tin explain that to any Russians who were exposed to massive radiation .

When the Chechen disaster happened the radiation drifted across Europe over Scotland and into Wales ,thousands of outdoor animals had to be culled , and they are still paying the price in Chechnya .

Chechen accident? You mean Chernobyl??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I'll drop by later, I just have to plaster this here right now because it. is. so. beautiful:lol: It's one of the four (!) Su's taken down yesterday ^_^

"second army in the world" is statistically definitely the first in losses of any kind :lol: Most of special forces lost in one day, most of planes lost in one day, most of dignity lost in a war etc :lol: 

"I just have to"

"It. Is. So. Beautiful" ....

"Lust for War and Destruction"

Edited by acidhead

50 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

In any other circumstances I would say its wrong. Nowadays - good. russkys have to feel all niceties of "russian world". ef them. They deserve it.

"They deserve it" 

Horrible thing to say.

3 minutes ago, acidhead said:

"I just have to"

You're boring. We dont want war we just want the invaders out of Ukraine, but sadly at the moment that requires violence, however if things keep ramping up in russia (think it'll end soon) this war could be over.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, acidhead said:

"I just have to"

All right, I'll play :devil:

It's not lust for war, that is what your idols in russia suffer from - evidently, since it was your putler that invaded Ukraine. NOT the other way around. 

It is lust for justice, security and future in which all of us can live without fear of shaky psychopath midget from Moscow.

Would you say that liberators of Auschwitz were lustful for war? Why didn't they offer a cake and flowers to the SS? How could they hurt Hitler's feelings so cruelly?  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, acidhead said:

"They deserve it" 

Horrible thing to say.

Why? Majority (90%+) support assault on Ukraine, some even rooting for permanent extermination of Ukrainians. So, yeah, they deserve it.

And I'd add, if all 144 million russky dwellers would disappear, I wouldn't wink, or shed single tear.

• Like 1

Just now, bmk1245 said:

Why? Majority (90%+) support assault on Ukraine, some even rooting for permanent extermination of Ukrainians. So, yeah, they deserve it.

And I'd add, if all 144 million russky dwellers would disappear, I wouldn't wink, or shed single tear.

I am sorry for all the sane people in russia, but I'm an idiot that takes pity on anyone. 

But I don't trust any of them anymore. I know some of them are not putlerians, but it will be impossible to know which one, they will all soon claim they were against putler. But how the hell is that pocket satan in power, then? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Helen of Annoy said:

All right, I'll play :devil:

It's not lust for war, that is what your idols in russia suffer from - evidently, since it was your putler that invaded Ukraine. NOT the other way around. 

It is lust for justice, security and future in which all of us can live without fear of shaky psychopath midget from Moscow.

Would you say that liberators of Auschwitz were lustful for war? Why didn't they offer a cake and flowers to the SS? How could they hurt Hitler's feelings so cruelly?  

C'mon, Helen, Auschwitz was joyful resort...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

The fireballs are not so big as to require detonation 30km up.

All that needs to not happen is the fireball touching the ground or buildings.

Your right weapons can be detonated below 30 km it depends upon yield of the weapon, my quote was for the upper end of an Air Burst detonation.

Air Bursts. An air burst is an explosion in which a weapon is detonated in air at an altitude below 30 km but at sufficient height that the fireball does not contact the surface of the earth. After such a burst, blast may cause considerable damage and injury. The altitude of an air burst can be varied to obtain maximum blast effects, maximum thermal effects, desired radiation effects, or a balanced combination of these effects. Burns to exposed skin may be produced over many square kilometers and eye injuries over a still larger area. Initial nuclear radiation will be a significant hazard with smaller weapons, but the fallout hazard can be ignored as there is essentially no local fallout from an air burst. The fission products are generally dispersed over a large area of the globe unless there is local rainfall resulting in localized fallout. In the vicinity of ground zero, there may be a small area of neutron-induced activity which could be hazardous to troops required to pass through the area. Tactically, air bursts are the most likely to be used against ground forces. FM 8-9 https://nuke.fas.org/guide/usa/doctrine/dod/fm8-9/1ch3.htm

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

"if all 144 million russky dwellers would disappear, I wouldn't wink, or shed single tear."

"We become what we hate"

1 minute ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I am sorry for all the sane people in russia, but I'm an idiot that takes pity on anyone. 

But I don't trust any of them anymore. I know some of them are not putlerians, but it will be impossible to know which one, they will all soon claim they were against putler. But how the hell is that pocket satan in power, then? 

When russky 'opposition' flees russky federation and still maintain "Crimea isn't sandwitch", or complain about malnourished "poor" russky soldiers, ef them, ef that "opposition".

I'm siding with Ayder Muzhdabayev, Crimean Tatar journalist, who calls to expell that kind of russky 'opposition' back to russia.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

"them" 

1 minute ago, acidhead said:

"if all 144 million russky dwellers would disappear, I wouldn't wink, or shed single tear."

"We become what we hate"

It's only partially true, like russian mogilization :lol: 

So aren't you sorry now for helping force the sane people to temporarily act aggressively, due to aggression of your russian idols? 

(By the way, we're smarter, more dedicated and immensely better organized. You're ****ed.)

Just now, acidhead said:

"them" 

Oh, sorry, I forgot. It's they/them for us and was/were for russian orcs. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, acidhead said:

"We become what we hate"

Yeah, I know it.

And you can thank God I'm not a God (I would be waaaay more nefarious than Aztec Gods)....

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

I think that's too far. Not all Russians are evil. 

• Like 2

Just now, ThereWeAreThen said:

I think that's too far. Not all Russians are evil. 

No, not all. But do remember that you can't trust any citizen of RF. The worst of their war criminals will try to find refuge in our countries, soon, and all will claim they were in opposition to putler. 

Literal war criminals, not just *******s who approved of genocide until it was their turn to die in Ukraine. 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked