Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

It's such a popular and legal operation, that Russian citizens are protesting and going to jail for it now.:lol:

"Protests in Russia Against Putin’s Mobilization Policy Continue"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/protests-in-russia-against-putin-s-mobilization-policy-continue/ar-AA12ctGl?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=36813b5338804301930d20017dd25063

"Members of the Vesna, or Spring, movement, who called for the protests on Saturday under the slogan “No Mobilization to the Grave,” had their homes searched in St. Petersburg, as did several activists and journalists working for independent news media outlets. Such protests are effectively criminalized in Russia, and video on social media networks depicted riot police beating demonstrators in Moscow, St. Petersburg and other large cities including Irkutsk, Ulan-Ude, Tomsk, Chita, Khabarovsk and Saratov."

"In the Siberian city of Novosibirsk, riot police moved in on a group of protesters who were holding hands in a circle and singing an antiwar song popularized in the 1960s called “May There Always Be Sunshine.” About 70 people there were detained. In Tomsk, a man stopped traffic as he screamed, “A peaceful life for our children” and “Don’t watch television,” a reference to the stream of propaganda on state networks. He was arrested within minutes."

"Russians are assembling to protest despite a warning from the general prosecutor’s office, issued on Wednesday, that unsanctioned protests could result in punishment of up to 15 years of prison for “spreading false information” about the military, which became a criminal offense in March."

"Despite the Kremlin’s crackdown on dissent, people flooded the streets in protest. More than 1,300 demonstrators were detained on Wednesday, according to OVD-Info, while several protests were reported on Thursday, including in Dagestan, an impoverished southern region where anti-draft protesters blocked a federal highway."

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Trelane said:

None were crossed. I thought you weren't an apologist.

The US provided the medium range weapons for the Ukrainian people to defend their land from an illegal invasion. As any responsible ally would we have provided everything but direct deployment. At this point I'm wondering if that shouldn't have been the first step. Clearly Putin is all in with this bully move and continues his saber rattling hoping someone will blink.

He contradicts himself alot.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

What a shock!

I bet that chick will disappear, and next "official" will declare 99%...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

What a shock!

I bet that chick will disappear, and next "official" will declare 99%...

Da she fell out of window from helicopter, woman is Ukranian nationialist nazi nato spy. We can confirm "join Russia " won 150% of vote.

Message approved by Occult1.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Yup, typical.   

Probably because thats what Putin has his people believing . I'm sure he tells them its all Ukraine's fault.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Georgia will close border with russia on monday. 

I'd put their military on hgih alert, guessing they already are.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:

War number 2 coming then.

I believe NATO have helped train Georgian forces since Russia invaded back in 2008, also think they've got NATO weapons so hopefully will be prepared.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

I believe NATO have helped train Georgian forces since Russia invaded back in 2008, also think they've got NATO weapons so hopefully will be prepared.

It seems that the strategy is going to be to force Russia to mobilise for total war.

Greece is militarising the Aegan Islands and Turkey is throwing a wobbly about it. There is a potential clash there too.

Edited by Cookie Monster

2 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

It seems that the strategy is going to be to force Russia to mobilise for total war.

Greece is militarising the Aegan Islands and Turkey is throwing a wobbly about it. There is a potential clash there too.

Dont say that I'm in Kos from the 5th of October. :rofl:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Dont say that I'm in Kos from the 5th of October. :rofl:

Greece may be moving to push Turkey to Russia so it can take Cyprus once WW3 starts.

So, Russia is annexing 4 regions.

Hitler would be impressed. I wonder if Italy will be their ally, they just elected a far-right government.

At the very minimum they will be having Itexit.

Edited by Cookie Monster

I'm p***ed about YTs behaviour, keeps pushing russky content, while remowing notifications from Ukrainian channels I subscribed to.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Hitler would be impressed. I wonder if Italy will be their ally, they just elected a far-right government.

Apparently the lady who will be PM doesn't like Putler, is Pro NATO and Pro EU just wants to reform it.

• Like 3

Apparently the lady who will be PM doesn't like Putler, is Pro NATO and Pro EU just wants to reform it.

She is pro sanctions on Russia but also anti-EU.

4 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

In one month German army managed to occupy larger USSR territory than nowadays Ukraine, just sayin'

• Like 1

Just now, Cookie Monster said:

She is pro sanctions on Russia but also anti-EU.

Ye had alittle look now, shes all for sending arms to Ukraine and wants better relations with Taiwan, but she goes down a rabbit hole after that, I'm not going to bring up the stuff she believes in cause it will completly derail the thread.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Ye had alittle look now, shes all for sending arms to Ukraine and wants better relations with Taiwan, but she goes down a rabbit hole after that, I'm not going to bring up the stuff she believes in cause it will completly derail the thread.

Brothers of Italy (her party) is anti-immigration, so they won`t tolerate the EU refusing to reform on immigration.

Itexit will come because of it.

Edited by Cookie Monster

3 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

In one month, the German army managed to occupy larger USSR territory than nowadays Ukraine, just sayin'

The Russians didn`t have drones for anti-tank weapons.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked