Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

7 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

@Golden Duck

You are really going to like cookie monster's post claiming that the evidence of heavily armed Russian soldiers is just fake evidence despite all the videos and pictures out on the internet showing its true.

You can provide better links than Twitter can't you?  You seem to feel you are beyond question and no one should ask you to provide your sources.

Having said that I understand that armed guards are not without precedent to ensure fair elections and safety of voters.  Leading up to the first elections in East Timor voters hid from militias lest they have their fingers cut off thereby preventing them from voting.

The like indicated an agreement with the request for a better source.  Sure, the information you initially provide might indeed be correct.  But why is every request met with such insecurity?

If I gave you alike would you feel better?

16 minutes ago, Trelane said:

One question, how many photos do you think the Russians would honestly allow out? If I'm going to threaten people to submit votes I would be very careful that my violent coercive tactics aren't on camera. the Russians are lazy so it's expected some photos might find their way onto the internet. They are out there and no matter what your trolling mind thinks it is happening unfortunately.

Also, I've known what you're attempting to do and quite frankly it's a bit silly. 

63224640_303.jpg

220926134107-ukraine-referendum.jpg

Thanks for these photos. I've also managed to find a couple. 

Just curious...  

What is it I'm attempting to do?  

Armed troops going door to door? yes, very free elections indeed.  Deploying Chechen troops to assist as well. Oh Vladdy, you think you're oh so clever don't you?:lol:

"Russia poised to annex 4 Ukraine regions after ‘sham’ referendum"

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/9/28/russia-set-to-annex-ukraine-regions-after-sham-vote

"Armed troops had gone door-to-door with election officials to collect ballots in five days of voting in Russian-occupied regions that make up about 15 percent of Ukrainian territory."

"The suspiciously high margins in favour were widely characterised as a bogus land grab by an increasingly cornered Russian leadership following recent military losses in Kharkiv in northern Ukraine."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

So a question to those of you who feel that these referendums are fair and democratic…

If the results came out in favour of remaining part of Ukraine, do you think Putin would order the withdrawal of his forces from those regions?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

48 minutes ago, acidhead said:

I laid it out pretty clearly in a previous response to you. Not surprised that you didn't address it.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

You can provide better links than Twitter can't you?  You seem to feel you are beyond question and no one should ask you to provide your sources.

Having said that I understand that armed guards are not without precedent to ensure fair elections and safety of voters.  Leading up to the first elections in East Timor voters hid from militias lest they have their fingers cut off thereby preventing them from voting.

The like indicated an agreement with the request for a better source.  Sure, the information you initially provide might indeed be correct.  But why is every request met with such insecurity?

If I gave you alike would you feel better?

Dude come on...

Where exactly think info comes from? Do you think western media have free access to the region? Maybe  you think there is some international reputable institution monitoring this?!

Or maybe you think russian controlled news outlets will show this?

Those who are in the region and put the information and images do it at risk of death.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

Bit of math (I'm using russky sources, so they are in russky).

After counting 56.85% of ballots there were 94.75% 'Yes' votes (source #1)

After counting 82% of ballots there were 99.06% 'Yes' votes (source #2)

Kinda looks ok, but...

Lets assume, for the sake of simplicity, there were 1000000 voters total.

Now after counting 56.85% (568500 votes), there were 538654 (94.75%) 'Yes' votes, means there were 29846 'No'/invalid ballots.

After counting 82% (820000 votes), there were 812292 (99.06%) 'Yes' votes, means there were, wait for it... just 7708 'No'/invalid ballots.:lol:

Thats how you catch cheater:lol:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, godnodog said:

Dude come on...

Where exactly think info comes from? Do you think western media have free access to the region? Maybe  you think there is some international reputable institution monitoring this?!

Those who are in the region and put the information and images do it at risk of death.

Don't get peoples issues with sources from social media. Yes there is crap on there but when you filter through the crap you can get good info. Bare in mind billions of people globally use social media.

Apart from nuclear weapons, social media is the most powerful tool humanity has made.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, godnodog said:

Dude come on...

Yet when pushed, more information came.  What's the big issue with asking for a other sources?

How are we able to get information from Burma?

1 hour ago, Grey Area said:

So a question to those of you who feel that these referendums are fair and democratic…

If the results came out in favour of remaining part of Ukraine, do you think Putin would order the withdrawal of his forces from those regions?

That is a brilliant question.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It doesn't really matter whether the photos of the referendum are convincing or not.  Russia doesn't get to decide a referendum in another country's territory.  The 4 regions belong to the Ukraine and are currently being annexed illegally by Russia.  All Putin is trying to do is use this Referendum as propaganda towards Russians back home to show that NATO is attacking ethnic Russians that want to be part of Russia, the motherland.  He's probably trying to encourage feelings of patriotism amongst his reserves. 

I doubt that even he believes, NATO or the Ukraine will change their approach towards the war just because of some ridiculous referendum.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

It doesn't really matter whether the photos of the referendum are convincing or not.  Russia doesn't get to decide a referendum in another country's territory.  The 4 regions belong to the Ukraine and are currently being annexed illegally by Russia.  All Putin is trying to do is use this Referendum as propaganda towards Russians back home to show that NATO is attacking ethnic Russians that want to be part of Russia, the motherland.  He's probably trying to encourage feelings of patriotism amongst his reserves. 

I doubt that even he believes, NATO or the Ukraine will change their approach towards the war just because of some ridiculous referendum.

So do you think that would give Putler justification to hit NATO? If he gets that stupid.

7 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

So do you think that would give Putler justification to hit NATO? If he gets that stupid.

I don't think he would need much justification, personally.

I do think he is going to try something extremely dumb and escalatory quite soon, though.

The way I see it, he is attempting to convince himself/his cronies that NATO is pushing him into a corner and forcing his hand, so to speak, when it's his own actions that are causing retaliatory escalations. I'm pretty sure he knows that he's done for but is doing anything and everything he can to remove all sense of accountability for his actions; it's a pride/ego thing.

"You made me do this!"

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Yet when pushed, more information came.  What's the big issue with asking for a other sources?

How are we able to get information from Burma?

Absolutely no issue at all friend, but on this very specific case it's highly unlikely (IMO) that you will see direct report for western news outlets. This is bs from Russia

• Like 1

No doubt the vote result shouldn't be taken seriously.

I am curious, are there any reports of people who voted against Russia, being harmed?   I'm just not sure how far Russia would go with their armed guards threat. 

Edited by Myles

34 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

That's his threat but only gullible Russians believe this type of propaganda.  Would he do it?  I highly doubt it, but he is backed into a corner at the moment so panic and irrational decisions are a possibility.  My hope is there's enough brass in Russia that can counter-measure his decisions at crucial moments.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, acidhead said:

Just curious...  

You are "sealioning".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Black Red Devil said:

That's his threat but only gullible Russians believe this type of propaganda.  Would he do it?  I highly doubt it, but he is backed into a corner at the moment so panic and irrational decisions are a possibility.  My hope is there's enough brass in Russia that can counter-measure his decisions at crucial moments.

They'll come up with some bs that the west was about to attack them and they found out about it so stricked (?) first.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, godnodog said:

They'll come up with some bs that the west was about to attack them and they found out about it so stricked (?) first.

I doubt Putin is stupid enough to drag the west directly into the conflict.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

I doubt Putin is stupid enough to drag the west directly into the conflict.

Well according to Sergey Lapdog NATO is already directly involved. Didnt putlerbot1 say the same aswell?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, acidhead said:

Just curious...  

Even if we imagine there was no election interference, do you think that it is a fair election when you are excluding the will of the people who have been forced to flee because of the war ?

I have a feeling that they probably wouln't be too happy with the result. Do they not matter ?

• Like 5

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked