Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?


Grim Reaper 6
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Your comrades I assume?

 

fark_Ridabsls5DXEGkThqE82Ydo7Yo8.jpg

I will have to agree that while billions of taxpayers dollars are sent to a foreign country in a proxy war, many people at home cannot even afford gas or groceries.

Edited by Occult1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarkHunter

    1308

  • Helen of Annoy

    3306

  • Occult1

    1669

  • Grim Reaper 6

    1329

Putin thought he could do to other countries what he's been doing all his life in the Soviet Union and Russia as a KGB operative and as an authoritarian Russian President.  Hide in the shadows while lying, threatening and getting away with murder without ever facing consequences.  Now he's in a hole and can't find a way to squirm his way out.  Fatal retribution finally coming your way Vlad. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Occult1 said:

I will have to agree with the fact that while billions of taxpayers dollars are send to a foreing country in a proxy war, many people at home cannot even afford gas or groceries.

Well, that's what happen when the GOP is complicit with russia.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eight-republicans-spent-july-4-in-russia-where-are-the-fireworks/2018/07/06/beae30be-812e-11e8-b658-4f4d2a1aeef1_story.html

Bought, and paid for.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Why Vladimir Putin still has widespread support in Russia

''In fact, Russian public opinion polls have suggested an increase in Putin’s popularity after the invasion. Support for the war itself is not as high as Putin’s overall approval rating — but he can still count on majority support for the invasion. ''

https://theconversation.com/why-vladimir-putin-still-has-widespread-support-in-russia-189211

 

Why Russian Support for the War in Ukraine Hasn't Wavered

https://time.com/6208238/why-russian-support-for-the-war-in-ukraine-hasnt-wavered/

 

Where do you see Putin's support ''crumbling away'' day by day ? In fact, all the evidence suggest the contrary. His popularity and support has increased in Russia.

The more the West tries to apply pressure and 'isolate' Russia, the more Russians seem to rally around Putin.

Nicolae Ceaușescu had widespread support until he hadn't

Quote

On Christmas Day, 25 December 1989, the Ceaușescus were tried before a court convened in a small room on orders of the National Salvation Front, Romania's provisional government. They faced charges including illegal gathering of wealth and genocide. Ceaușescu repeatedly denied the court's authority to try him, and asserted he was still legally the President of Romania. At the end of the trial, the Ceaușescus were found guilty and sentenced to death. A soldier standing guard in the proceedings was ordered to take the Ceaușescus outside one by one and shoot them, but the Ceaușescus demanded to die together. The soldiers agreed to this and began to tie their hands behind their backs, which the Ceaușescus protested against, but were powerless to prevent.

The Ceaușescus were executed by a gathering of soldiers: Captain Ionel Boeru, Sergeant-Major Georghin Octavian and Dorin-Marian Cîrlan,[57] while reportedly hundreds of others also volunteered. Before his sentence was carried out, Nicolae Ceaușescu sang "The Internationale" whilst being led towards the wall. The firing squad began shooting as soon as the two were in their positions up against the wall.

(link)

'while reportedly hundreds of others also volunteered' says alot.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

I Spartan Max hereby annex Donbas. 

Please use your full title with a name like that

I Spartacus Maximus the 2nd hereby annex Donbas lol.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Why Vladimir Putin still has widespread support in Russia

''In fact, Russian public opinion polls have suggested an increase in Putin’s popularity after the invasion. Support for the war itself is not as high as Putin’s overall approval rating — but he can still count on majority support for the invasion. ''

https://theconversation.com/why-vladimir-putin-still-has-widespread-support-in-russia-189211

 

Why Russian Support for the War in Ukraine Hasn't Wavered

https://time.com/6208238/why-russian-support-for-the-war-in-ukraine-hasnt-wavered/

 

Where do you see Putin's support ''crumbling away'' day by day ? In fact, all the evidence suggest the contrary. His popularity and support has increased in Russia.

The more the West tries to apply pressure and 'isolate' Russia, the more Russians seem to rally around Putin.

Hundreds of thousands don't instantly decide to expatriate if they support the war.  Thousands don't internally protest if they support the war.  It's only been a couple of days since he made the announcement to turn this into a proper 'War' from a claimed 'Special Operation' and involve everyone in his crazy decision. 

As I said and you will see, his grip is crumbling away day by day and you should know better than to judge poll statistics in a country run by an authoritarian dictatorship who has lied about the reasons they invaded, the threats from the west and jails anyone who dares question his decisions.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, Ukrainians 'attack russky territories', I assume nukes have been used... No? Hmmm..

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

So, Ukrainians 'attack russky territories', I assume nukes have been used... No? Hmmm..

Russia's doctrine provides for nuclear first use in a conventional war when the country's 'very existence' is at risk.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Russia's doctrine provides for nuclear first use in a conventional war when the country's 'very existence' is at risk.

Will Vladdy be so stupid as to let the nuclear genie out of the bottle? Probably not "dramatically," but the fact that Russia is losing the fight and the language is getting worse suggests a greater willingness to overtly raise the nuclear sword in the context of Ukraine. Nuclear threats were used as a general warning to NATO not to intervene directly in February. Now, outright nuclear threats are made against Ukraine. Because Russia is not under assault from NATO and the life of the Russian state is not in jeopardy, this is not a "escalate-to-deescalate" scenario as stated in the 2018 Nuclear Posture Review. Dmitry Medvedev's statement on September 28 sounded like an attempt to link the two despite the fact that it does not suit Russia's stated policy.

 

AA12reJc.png

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Will Vladdy be so stupid as to let the nuclear genie out of the bottle? Probably not "dramatically," but the fact that Russia is losing the fight and the language is getting worse suggests a greater willingness to overtly raise the nuclear sword in the context of Ukraine. Nuclear threats were used as a general warning to NATO not to intervene directly in February. Now, outright nuclear threats are made against Ukraine. Because Russia is not under assault from NATO and the life of the Russian state is not in jeopardy, this is not a "escalate-to-deescalate" scenario as stated in the 2018 Nuclear Posture Review. Dmitry Medvedev's statement on September 28 sounded like an attempt to link the two despite the fact that it does not suit Russia's stated policy.

 

AA12reJc.png

The USA version, which I always find funny, is to release footage off and talk about UFOs.

It`s a case of look at our secret weapons, oh yeah, you better be afraid!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Trelane said:

 Because Russia is not under assault from NATO and the life of the Russian state is not in jeopardy, this is not a "escalate-to-deescalate" scenario as stated in the 2018 Nuclear Posture Review. Dmitry Medvedev's statement on September 28 sounded like an attempt to link the two despite the fact that it does not suit Russia's stated policy.

In 2020, Putin signed a decree, called “Basic Principles of State Policy of the Russian Federation on Nuclear Deterrence''. The document is Russia's latest nuclear deterrence principles:

''In June 2020, Putin signed a decree—the Basic Principles of the Russian Federation’s State Policy in the Domain of Nuclear Deterrence—that specifies two conditions under which Russia would use nuclear weapons. The first is unsurprising: “The Russian Federation retains the right to use nuclear weapons in response to the use of nuclear weapons and other types of weapons of mass destruction against it and/or its allies…” But that sentence ends with an unusual statement: “… and also in the case of aggression against the Russian Federation with the use of conventional weapons, when the very existence of the state is put under threat” [emphasis added].''

https://thebulletin.org/2022/03/read-the-fine-print-russias-nuclear-weapon-use-policy/

Edited by Occult1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

The USA version, which I always find funny, is to release footage off and talk about UFOs.

It`s a case of look at our secret weapons, oh yeah, you better be afraid!

Do you have the US policy or doctrine that states that? No, of course you don't, silly me.

Anyway, secret weapons? What secret weapons?

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

In 2020, Putin signed a decree, called “Basic Principles of State Policy of the Russian Federation on Nuclear Deterrence''. The document is Russia's latest nuclear deterrence principles:

''In June 2020, Putin signed a decree—the Basic Principles of the Russian Federation’s State Policy in the Domain of Nuclear Deterrence—that specifies two conditions under which Russia would use nuclear weapons. The first is unsurprising: “The Russian Federation retains the right to use nuclear weapons in response to the use of nuclear weapons and other types of weapons of mass destruction against it and/or its allies…” But that sentence ends with an unusual statement: “… and also in the case of aggression against the Russian Federation with the use of conventional weapons, when the very existence of the state is put under threat” [emphasis added].''

https://thebulletin.org/2022/03/read-the-fine-print-russias-nuclear-weapon-use-policy/

You do understand that the escalation model I attached is a compilation of what is provided in Russian foreign policy and doctrine.

Swing and a miss...

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh my, how embarrassing. let me guess, "one more step and we're launching!" Oh Vladdy boy, it's funny to see your military and regime crumble the way the USSR did. "It's like poetry, it rhymes". :lol:

"Putin Suffers Most Humiliating Ukraine Defeat Yet"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/putin-suffers-most-humiliating-ukraine-defeat-yet/ar-AA12r9Ox?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=6a42201f10dc4da5bb6d8160df496a8a

"Moscow planned to celebrated the annexation of huge swathes of Eastern Ukraine Friday but Putin’s party was wrecked by a lightning counter-attack that may have trapped thousands of his men in a key city supposedly now part of Russia."

"Ukraine said earlier in the week they had made deep gains in the stronghold and were close to taking back the territory—despite the Russian president’s claims that the region now belonged to an enlarged Russia.'

"The humiliation for Moscow will continue to raise speculation that Putin could decide to lash out, in new, more brutal ways."

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

The USA version, which I always find funny, is to release footage off and talk about UFOs.

It`s a case of look at our secret weapons, oh yeah, you better be afraid!

Speaking of secret weapons, you never answered me how you knew about the secret UK nuclear missile silos. I assume you simply forgot and will of course do it now ?

Otherwise some people might think that you made it up, but you wouldn't do something as dishonest as that would you ? :whistle:

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Trelane said:

Oh my, how embarrassing. let me guess, "one more step and we're launching!" Oh Vladdy boy, it's funny to see your military and regime crumble the way the USSR did. "It's like poetry, it rhymes". :lol:

"Putin Suffers Most Humiliating Ukraine Defeat Yet"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/putin-suffers-most-humiliating-ukraine-defeat-yet/ar-AA12r9Ox?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=6a42201f10dc4da5bb6d8160df496a8a

"Moscow planned to celebrated the annexation of huge swathes of Eastern Ukraine Friday but Putin’s party was wrecked by a lightning counter-attack that may have trapped thousands of his men in a key city supposedly now part of Russia."

"Ukraine said earlier in the week they had made deep gains in the stronghold and were close to taking back the territory—despite the Russian president’s claims that the region now belonged to an enlarged Russia.'

"The humiliation for Moscow will continue to raise speculation that Putin could decide to lash out, in new, more brutal ways."

Don`t laugh at them, its serious, it might result in tactical nukes being used.

The Russian tactics were good the 1st fortnight, then it went downhill fast. I don`t know what low IQ imbeciles have planned the war strategies but they have the nuclear button.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Occult1 said:

Russia's doctrine provides for nuclear first use in a conventional war when the country's 'very existence' is at risk.

You know an awful lot about Russian Doctrine bet it’s from memory. 

  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Don`t laugh at them, its serious, it might result in tactical nukes being used.

The Russian tactics were good the 1st fortnight, then it went downhill fast. I don`t know what low IQ imbeciles have planned the war strategies but they have the nuclear button.

No need to be so concerned did you ever hear that old saying you get what you give. They are not the only ones with a Nuclear Button, that’s called a deterrent, the only low IQ imbecile who can order the use of Nukes is Vladimir Putin.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Speaking of secret weapons, you never answered me how you knew about the secret UK nuclear missile silos. I assume you simply forgot and will of course do it now ?

Otherwise some people might think that you made it up, but you wouldn't do something as dishonest as that would you ? :whistle:

Either he made it up or released classified information all we can hope for is that he made it up. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

(I'll drop by later.)

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

So since you made that proclaimation, if NATO were to help clear the terrorists would Russia intervene? :innocent:

Naturally. As you've seen in Syria, our forces are very capable of clearing poorly equipped and organised terrorists.

Unfortunately we seem to have mislaid a lot of our personnel at the moment...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

Don`t laugh at them, its serious, it might result in tactical nukes being used.

The Russian tactics were good the 1st fortnight, then it went downhill fast. I don`t know what low IQ imbeciles have planned the war strategies but they have the nuclear button.

I will laugh as I have since the first Russian tank was driven away by a Ukrainian farmer. Their tactical blunders have been noteworthy due to the historic nature of their failures. 

Vladdy isn't nearly as committed to total war as most would think. He threatens but does now know he is vastly outmatched and if he values his current status he won't commit to a nuclear strike. He understands fully that decision would have fatal consequences for him and his regime.

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

While clown "tzar" from circus was throwing threats left and right, Ukrainians send another 530 russkys to hell, destroyed 16 tanks, 17 armored vehicles, 1 helicopter, 6 drones, etc

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This explains a lot. Seriously. Decades of negative selection I keep waffling about. It's real in russia. Their soviet regime and then their never really reformed KGB kleptocrats, they systematically destroy or drive away anyone sane and intelligent. 

It actually does explain why is russian comical incompetence real and possible. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

    • spartan max2