Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

39 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

This is the video without the part in which worms can be seen. No, I won't post the whole thing, it's awful. Though it's perfect metaphor for the state of putler's russia. 

edit to add: the lucky kid really says "Slava Ukraini, Heroyam Slava, putin huilo" :D (Glory to Ukraine, Glory to the Heroes, putin is a ... errr... doo-doo head.) 

I'm guessing they mean maggots instead of worms, but having the maggots/worms in his wound probably saved his life.  Maggots generally dont eat living flesh and will eat the dead and rotting flesh which would drastically reduce the risk of the soldier getting gangrene.

It's not pleasant but given Russia's medical field treatment of soldiers having maggots in a wound is probably one of the better things that can happen to a wounded Russian soldier.

• Like 3

There are unconfirmed rumours circulating that Russia may be using chemical weapons in Ukraine. Videos of the alleged attacks have been removed almost as quickly as they are uploaded.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I found some footage and it definitely appears to be the result of using chemical weapons. I cannot share them here because they are graphic but if anybody is interested, please PM me.

There are also some claims being made that the videos are "fake". I'm not sure, either way.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

A bit more from straight from russian regime TV. 

"They" are of course Ukrainians

and "we" are putin's orcs. 

Oh, yes. The reality has pro-Ukrainian bias. 

russian propagandists are professionals at avoiding reality, but this is apparently too much even for them. 

The masks are falling. 

So do iranian drones, by the way. Half of their "kamikaze" drones are taken down before they reach the target (I had to make that clear because the last time I mentioned the number of downed kamikaze drones occult had problems understanding the difference between "exploded upon reaching the target" and "exploded due to being blown the **** up, mid-air").

edit to add: yes, half still goes through. Which is something Iran should be made to cough blood for. Accomplices in putler's genocide attempt. On top of being islamist *******s who murder girls for not wearing a tent in public. Freaks. Yeah, I'm done.  

Poor Russian soldiers.

They turn up expecting to fight a WW2 style battle. Unfortunately, they find out they are decades behind NATO in terms of strategy, training, technology, intelligence, and equipment lol.

All is not lost though! Ukraine has a dedicated helpline service just to help them. All they need to do is call and then someone will collect them from the nearest road. No beatings, no tortures, 3 meals a day, cigarettes, warm accommodation, they will have to work from 9 to 5, but they get to return home alive when the conflict is over.

Edited by Cookie Monster

EU adopts its latest package of sanctions against Russia over the illegal annexation of Ukraine's Donetsk, Luhansk, Zaporizhzhia and Kherson regions

''In light of Russia’s escalating war of aggression against Ukraine and the illegal annexation of Ukraine's Donetsk, Luhansk, Zaporizhzhia and Kherson regions, the Council decided today to impose a new package of economic and individual sanctions against Russia.

The agreed package includes a series of biting measures intended to reinforce pressure on the Russian government and economy, weaken Russia's military capabilities, and make the Kremlin pay for the recent escalation.

[...]

The Council also decided that as of today, the geographical scope of the restrictions introduced on 23 February, including notably the import ban on goods from the non-government controlled areas of the Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts, will be extended to cover also the non-controlled areas of the oblasts of Zaporizhzhia and Kherson. ''

https://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/press/press-releases/2022/10/06/eu-adopts-its-latest-package-of-sanctions-against-russia-over-the-illegal-annexation-of-ukraine-s-donetsk-luhansk-zaporizhzhia-and-kherson-regions/

Why punishing people in the annexed regions who made a choice to join Russia?

Edited by Occult1
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

You have a truly bizarre definition of the word choice lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Occult1 said:

You do realize that the 300.000 soldiers mobilized have recent military experience? They certainly are not untrained civilians.

Not so!  Even Putin has admitted "mistakes" were made in the mobilization.  Also, even those reservists will need some refresher training and from the vids we're seeing out of Russia and Ukraine, even the new conscripts aren't getting trained or even properly supplied.  If tens of thousands more go to this war and are ground up, never to return home, Putin may not live much longer, either.

Zelensky calls for ‘preventative action’ from NATO to keep Russia from using nukes

….Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky called on NATO to conduct “preventative action” against Russian targets to prevent their use of nuclear weapons in Ukraine.

The president said these actions “are needed so that [the Russians] know what awaits them if they use nuclear weapons” on Thursday during an event with the Australian think tank the Lowy Institute. “Not the other way around, waiting for Russia's nuclear strikes and then saying, 'Oh, you've done that, then get this.’”…

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/zelensky-calls-for-preemptive-strikes-from-nato

https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/general/863548.html

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Occult1 said:

That's a great question. Why is Russia conducting missile strikes on civilians they've annexed and said are under Russian protection?

Because they're liars and murderers, that's why.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

I have no idea what you are going on about, and neither do you it seems LMAO.

Radiation suits do not block radiation, they prevent radioactive particles entering your body. The gamma radiation is very penetrative and needs about 6 inches of lead to stop that. Good luck putting a soldier into a suit that thick.

While I`m sure there are some village idiots in the world I`m pretty sure that Russia knows that in order to decimate a long front line they would have to use a few hundred tactical nukes. Troops in the nuke zone would have five problems to deal with - radiation, heat blast, firestorm, suffocation, and the shock wave.

The firestorm and suffocation would lead to the most deaths. As everything burns it removes oxygen from the air, oxygen that the soldiers need to breath in order to stay alive. Everything down to the blades of grass would be ablaze.

I was referring to fallout downwind from a blast. You seem to think that hundreds would be used. I highly doubt that. It would be political suicide. The people holding the purse strings in orc land would never jeopardize their hard stolen cash. 

Just one pocket nuke detonated, and Russia ceases to exist militarily, strategically, and monetarily. There's also the fact that most of their nuclear arsenal is probably to degraded to use because of neglect and corruption.So yeah, your strategy is based on wishful thinking. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Occult1 said:

Russia is re-configuring it's entire operation in Ukraine. They will soon be integrating 300.000 more soldiers. As Putin mentioned, the situation is about to stabilize.

Then we will see the Russian military resume it's offensive operations.

Just as soon as they find those pesky 1.5 million badly needed kits that vanished into thin air. 

The only thing the orc military seems to be good at is killing, raping, pillaging, and torturing civilians. And running backwards of course.

images.jpeg

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Occult1 said:

You do realize that the 300.000 soldiers mobilized have recent military experience? They certainly are not untrained civilians.

Let's see. No one's been paid yet. There's been no rotation of soldiers.  Thousands of soldiers being sent to the front with nothing but the clothes they're wearing.

No personal armor 

Conscripting people unfit for combat.

Very bad moral over the whole army.

Shall I go on?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Occult1 said:

Russia’s Iran-supplied ‘kamikaze’ drones pose new threat for Ukraine’s military

''Ukraine is accusing Russia of striking deep inside its territory with what it says are Iranian-made “kamikaze” drones as Moscow’s troops are facing mounting setbacks on the battlefield.

Ukrainian officials said Wednesday that Russia used drones “of the Shahed-136 type” to target the town of Bila Tserkva, just 50 miles south of Kyiv, injuring one person and destroying several buildings.

Ukraine has been sounding the alarm about Russia’s increasing use of drones, which it says are being supplied by Tehran, to hit cities far behind the front lines for weeks, but Wednesday’s attack is the closest to the country’s capital and poses a new challenge to the Ukrainian military. ''

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russia-iranian-kamikaze-drones-ukraine-rcna50977

So far the vast majority of those drones have been used on unarmed civilians. Thats the ones that actually work. Seems to me that Ukraine is kicking the orcs asses when it comes to drone warfare. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Occult1 said:

You are quoting a Ukrainian propaganda site to prove your point. Not very convincing.

The video itself is legit. Pot calling the kettle black.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Occult1 said:

The draft is targeting reservists with certain military specialties and relevant experience. People don't realize how big the Russian Army is. They have a large pool to draw from.

Untrained civilians is the last thing they need.

Yet thousands have been sent to to the front, and are still sending them.

What Russia's "large pool" might look like.

istockphoto-594462874-612x612.jpg

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, acidhead said:

US made grave mistake interfering in Brit - Germany relations back in 1940'...

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Well... if this goes bad and the nation gets destroyed, I, personally would prefer that to living in a nation pretending to be free while half the population is subjected to tyranny.  My only caveat is that I REALLY hope to live at least long enough to see DC vaporized ;) 

10 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Hi Cid 

People are defending their right to be, yes other countries that want and depend on trade with a free and united Ukraine are helping them. Have you never stepped in on a conflict or when you saw abuse? It is the same thing, I don’t hate Russia and maybe this defeat will be the best opportunity for the Russian people to revolt and reform. The future for them will be difficult and maybe as bad as it was a few decades ago where people were lined up for blocks to stores that had bare shelves.

I feel no pleasure in what is happening to their men in the field but maybe the people in Russia need this kind of event to show them the lies they have been told. A reformed country like Germany has a future and become a valued partner in trade and global affairs. That door could be opened to them if they saw cooperating and integrating is beneficial for all.

• Like 7

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked