Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

:lol: And Olya's husband is smoking as he's saying that. At the very site of the most spectacular russian fire caused with carelessly thrown away cigarette butt :lol:  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

People here want Russia to lose badly, so they may have declared the war lost for Russia a bit too early.

Don't you want Russia to lose?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

:lol: And Olya's husband is smoking as he's saying that. At the very site of the most spectacular russian fire caused with carelessly thrown away cigarette butt :lol:  

If not war would be comedy gold :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

:w00t:

@bmk1245 I see you posted about this already :) but it's beautiful enough for a repeat :D 

Just who is the careless cigarette guy? He seems to get everywhere.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Margarita Simonyan being whacked on twatter

To her "И?" ("And?") first reply "И глотай!" ("And swallow!") :lol:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, pellinore said:

Just who is the careless cigarette guy? He seems to get everywhere.

Bavovnyatko. 

image.jpeg.453d628c7d200ccc102965ea55f2519e.jpeg

• Haha 2

Oleksiy says: Good morning, Ukraine. 

(If you wonder why the "Happy Birthday" song by Marilyn, it was putin's birthday yesterday. He didn't blew out the candles, though :D It was just burning for hours.)

• Haha 2

That would be nice, but their own security footage indicates otherwise. 

putin sent two ministers to Kerch and ordered a panel to be formed, which will investigate what happened. I half-seriously expect them to acknowledge the existence of Bavovnyatko. It's the only plausible explanation :lol: 

• Like 3

Omg I'm p***ing myself with laughter in a cafe!!! The Ukrainian government twitter account responded to the crimean Bridge fire with "sick burn". Ukraine has mastered trolling fair play.:lol:

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Bavovnyatko. 

image.jpeg.453d628c7d200ccc102965ea55f2519e.jpeg

Cute, but extremely ferocious... I want the one :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

That would be nice, but their own security footage indicates otherwise. 

putin sent two ministers to Kerch and ordered a panel to be formed, which will investigate what happened. I half-seriously expect them to acknowledge the existence of Bavovnyatko. It's the only plausible explanation :lol: 

Well, they will find another "Azov" group members who sent kamikaze on the truck to blow the bridge. Though, I think that was inside job, I'm not kidding here. Seeing how spiders in the jar started to eat each other (kadyrov/prigozhin vs MoD), seems plausible.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Well, they will find another "Azov" group members who sent kamikaze on the truck to blow the bridge. Though, I think that was inside job, I'm not kidding here. Seeing how spiders in the jar started to eat each other (kadyrov/prigozhin vs MoD), seems plausible.

Azov dolphins :yes: 

russian special olympics operation caused an outright genocide of Black Sea dolphins (sadly, this is the actual fact) so the survivors joined Azov (now I'm ridiculing russian propaganda). 

Yes, it might easily be an inside job, with intention to prove putin's incompetent and unable to protect even his pride and joy of a bridge. 

We'll see what russian panel will say :w00t: (Azov suicide bomber in one truck made two Neptun-sized holes in road track of the bridge, also blowing up the train. But no one was hurt and the train wasn't burning, it was only releasing tactical smoke plumes and tongues of fire. The road is still whole if you just ignore the holes. And the other track is fine, da, tovarisch, minor cracks in the concrete.)

Now it's time for putler's b****es to start bawling in unison that the remaining road track is left standing, or else the WWIII will break out. 

It already broke out. It's a hybrid, undeclared but total war. 

The milder the defense, the bolder will russia behave.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Myles said:

The amount the USA has given is not nearly fair to what other countries have given.   If all was fair I would have no issues but it is not even close in any way we look at it.    

Europe is spending on average around 7billion euros MONTH on Ukr refugees... are you taking this in consideration?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

It looks structurally significant :lol: But I guess pedestrians can still use it :) Besides, the railway part is still there, as soon as the fire extinguishes itself it will be sort of passable. Not for trains, though.  

Goddamn cigarettes 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

[...]

Now it's time for putler's b****es to start bawling in unison that the remaining road track is left standing, or else the WWIII will break out. 

[...]

Next "red line" :lol:

PS sorry for I not punch 'like/dislike/whatever' button... You and others know where I stand and what I like.

I prefer the ways back decade ago

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Next "red line" :lol:

PS sorry for I not punch 'like/dislike/whatever' button... You and others know where I stand and what I like.

I prefer the ways back decade ago

:tu:

I didn't use that thing either, for a long time. It still often seems so cheap compared to the actual reaction and the contents I'm reacting to.

But it's a tool of its own kind. 

4 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

It depends on how you look at it, if in absolute amount of $, then yes, but if by percentage of GDP (data bit outdated, nevertheless) Estonia was a leader...

Another source, will see changes in next scheduled update on 11 Oct.

I' mostly worried about the absolute amount of $ given and the $ it will take to replace the equipment given.   The USA is a country very deep in debt and our President keeps giving away more and more money.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Helen of Annoy said:

:tu:

I didn't use that thing either, for a long time. It still often seems so cheap compared to the actual reaction and the contents I'm reacting to.

But it's a tool of its own kind. 

Exactly :tsu:

• Like 1

row, row, row your boat

gently down Kerch straight

merrily, merrily, merrily

Ukraine's but a dream

Row faster, orcs. Your mordor has a genocide to carry out. 

• Like 2

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked