Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?


Grim Reaper 6
 Share

Recommended Posts

Shortly before 11 pm EST it seems the Russian embassy began sending out emails to journalists with attachments showing proof of mass graves found in Luhansk.  Seems Russia is building up its justification to invade Ukraine.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarkHunter

    1153

  • Helen of Annoy

    2173

  • Occult1

    1157

  • Grim Reaper 6

    1055

Prerequisite to Russia’s Invasion of the Middle East - Post #18 - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/343251-biden-declares-%E2%80%9Cwartime-footing%E2%80%9D/?do=findComment&comment=7216116

Post 18

It’s ironic that Russia is called a “gas station,” by many U.S. policy makers and journalists. People who lack the intelligence to understand the danger of what they are actually saying.

Further sanctions of harm to the Russian economy will simply force Putin to push much further south.

Putin will likely believe he is safe to invade the Middle East, by simply having nothing standing in his way. Then he can hold the world hostage, like a common criminal. In the delusion, sent him, He thinks being the world’s mob boss can be relatively easy.

Yet, he will be destroyed, as Donald Trump was destroyed, “but not by human power.”

Here’s the timeline, in fulfillment of the April 19, 2021 forecast, I made above.

Timeline of the Russian buildup on the Ukrainian border - https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2022/2/13/timeline-how-the-ukraine-russia-crisis-reached-the-brink-of-war

Source

Edited by Raptor Witness
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, and then said:

I wonder if Kyiv will look like Grozny, when Putin gets finished?

image.jpeg.3a08d6b01177f2ebf3cf887992e2cad9.jpeg

Kiev has a population nearly six times as large :( 

That's how Moscow will look like, once Putin fails to deliver. And real sanctions are applied. 

He set irrational goals, that was a huge mistake, no matter how much he destroys, it is still going to look like he didn't deliver.   

I also think it's possible he'll keep on "postponing" the invasion for months or years, since he's both done if he starts it or gives up on it.   

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I also think it's possible he'll keep on "postponing" the invasion for months or years, since he's both done if he starts it or gives up on it.   

In your opinion, if Putin fails, will his gang still be in charge or is he necessary to maintain their control of Russia?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

In your opinion, if Putin fails, will his gang still be in charge or is he necessary to maintain their control of Russia?

In my humble opinion, the only reason why he's still alive is that the gang can't decide who gets to be the tsar after he's gone. But this, what he's doing right now, is not good for business. At all. 

Also, they just had some Security council thing, everyone sat literal 20 yards away from Putin and looked like they're attending their own funeral. I think they know grandpa's going to kill them all. 

I've got no idea how much he controls the military (in this type of situation, otherwise he does, of course) and they will be the key here. Only they have knowledge and ways to override dead man's switch/switches and only they can remove him and have their explanation taken seriously.  

If he's not removed, this will escalate, no one can predict exact events, but all possibilities are bloody and extremely damaging for Russia. The gang will never be able to trust each other enough for a proper conspiracy, I think. 

 

edit: forgot to directly answer your direct question, sorry. IMHO, he's not necessary. His successor may posture as if he's continuing his legacy and whatnot, or saving Russia from his legacy, doesn't matter. What matters is that he's got support of the military and takes over regime media. 

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Russia will recognize separatist territories as republics, with intention to intervene to "protect" them. 

I don't think it's surprising or that it's the main goal here, it's one hand waving so you're not looking at the other... reaching for Mariupol. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Russia will recognize separatist territories as republics, with intention to intervene to "protect" them. 

I don't think it's surprising or that it's the main goal here, it's one hand waving so you're not looking at the other... reaching for Mariupol. 

Yeah, just heard that. A "got nothing to lose" move. Do you feel the unease like in 1990? F$ck. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Russia will recognize separatist territories as republics, with intention to intervene to "protect" them. 

I don't think it's surprising or that it's the main goal here, it's one hand waving so you're not looking at the other... reaching for Mariupol. 

Is this Putin genuinely believing that this legitimises an invasion in the eyes of the international community or…

Does he just not give a ****?

This is starting to play out like a bad who-dunnit when you guess who the killer is in the first five minutes.

I wouldn’t expect this farce from lil Kim.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, odas said:

Yeah, just heard that. A "got nothing to lose" move. Do you feel the unease like in 1990? F$ck. 

It's going to be a little easier this time. 

We were too small, easy to sacrifice. Ukraine is a lot bigger and the times are different. Much different. The Wall just recently fell when we were attacked. And if only we had Internet back then... 

I still hope someone in Russia will have a chance to stop the worst. They can hurt Ukraine, but they can't take it. They will waste so many lives on an attempt to save Putin's face after his extortion attempt failed. 

There're large posters in Banja Luka, saying that Serbs are with Putin. That's nice, actually. So they don't come through this unnoticed :lol: In few months they'll be claiming it was false flag :lol:   

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

It's going to be a little easier this time. 

We were too small, easy to sacrifice. Ukraine is a lot bigger and the times are different. Much different. The Wall just recently fell when we were attacked. And if only we had Internet back then... 

I still hope someone in Russia will have a chance to stop the worst. They can hurt Ukraine, but they can't take it. They will waste so many lives on an attempt to save Putin's face after his extortion attempt failed. 

There're large posters in Banja Luka, saying that Serbs are with Putin. That's nice, actually. So they don't come through this unnoticed :lol: In few months they'll be claiming it was false flag :lol:   

I hope you are right, however, I learnd not to underestimate the lunacy of madmen. Madness is still alive in this world, especially in our area.

Any way we could elect Dubiosa Kolektiv as the bosnian government? Sorry for the side track.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Grey Area said:

Is this Putin genuinely believing that this legitimises an invasion in the eyes of the international community or…

Does he just not give a ****?

This is starting to play out like a bad who-dunnit when you guess who the killer is in the first five minutes.

I wouldn’t expect this farce from lil Kim.

He doesn't give a **** (since everyone knows what's going on anyway) and it's also an old soviet thing, by saying easily refutable, obviously false things, they're asserting dominance. Like: Yes, I'm not bothering with convincing excuse. What can you do about it? 

It's supposed to make them project power while you are supposed to feel helpless. 

Only it doesn't work like that outside soviet and similar setting. They seem sloppy and irrational, not powerful. 

 

I'm under impression that his moves are not met with enthusiasm in Russia. They know this can't end well. And there was no objective reason to go this far. I mean, who conquers territory in 21st century?! Especially since China bought half or more of what's really valuable in Siberia while Putin's moving tanks around like it's 1942.   

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, odas said:

I hope you are right, however, I learnd not to underestimate the lunacy of madmen. Madness is still alive in this world, especially in our area.

Any way we could elect Dubiosa Kolektiv as the bosnian government? Sorry for the side track.

Madness, indeed. We had some pro-Russian surprises in Croatia recently and they are also signalling they'd partition B&H and such. 

Because one war wasn't enough and there was nothing to learn from it, apparently. But it's all right. I'm waiting with morbid amusement for the consequences of these very interesting actions. Croatia is both in the EU and NATO. People were sometimes a little confused with me being so thrilled about it, but today it's becoming clear why I think it's so important. No more local "lov u mutnom" (muddying the waters). 

 

Yes, Dubiosa would be fine :D  

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So Putin (who seemed quite angry) has made Eastern Ukraine independent.

When Ukrainian nationalists do another attack on that area then Putin will send in the Russian army as peace keepers. And if attacks continue, he has got his legal way to storm Ukraine.

He also went on about basically all Eastern Europe and sounded like he might go for it all.

Edited by Cookie Monster
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

So Putin (who seemed quite angry) has made Eastern Ukraine independent.

When Ukrainian nationalists do another attack on that area then Putin will send in the Russian army as peace keepers. And if attacks continue, he has got his legal way to storm Ukraine.

He also went on about basically all Eastern Europe and sounded like he might go for it all.

Not so fast, Seryozha. 

First these two areas (which you mistakenly think are the whole Eastern Ukraine) would have to receive international recognition, which will happen never or not even then. The occupation remains as illegal as it was. 

Second, these two areas are currently pounded on by Russian artillery, which means they're doing "scorched earth" thing, they're destroying everything, which means they're either not planning to return, either they're so irrational they're pushing back Ukrainian forces that are not there. 

Third, Putin's forces are not enough to take and keep Ukraine, let alone half a continent. Even if they were in shape remotely similar to functional. 

etc. 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Not so fast, Seryozha. 

First these two areas (which you mistakenly think are the whole Eastern Ukraine) would have to receive international recognition, which will happen never or not even then. The occupation remains as illegal as it was. 

Second, these two areas are currently pounded on by Russian artillery, which means they're doing "scorched earth" thing, they're destroying everything, which means they're either not planning to return, either they're so irrational they're pushing back Ukrainian forces that are not there. 

Third, Putin's forces are not enough to take and keep Ukraine, let alone half a continent. Even if they were in shape remotely similar to functional. 

etc. 

 

UK media seems to think he has a legal route to invasion now.

He went on about Poland and the Baltics states, I think he wants to take over all Eastern Europe.

Edited by Cookie Monster
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

UK media seems to think he has a legal route to invasion now.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

He went on about Poland and the Baltics states, I think he wants to take over all Eastern Europe.

:rofl:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

I think he wants to take over all Eastern Europe.

Which is why we have NATO on the borders of countries surrounding Ukraine. He very clearly wants all ex-USSR countries to become a conglomerate, once again.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

UK media seems to think he has a legal route to invasion now.

He went on about Poland and the Baltics states, I think he wants to take over all Eastern Europe.

Ok. Ok. Now, WHAT did Helen and myself talk about since years? Exactley about THAT.

The holy russian empire. The new Sovietski Sayuuz that will include all of eastern and sotheastern Europe all the way to the Adriatic See.

Cookie, we had fiers conversations regarding Brexit. We hated Brexit, not the Brits. We hated Brexit because it made Britain, Europe and the world an easier target for Putin. We hated Trump, not because he is a famous billionair or a stupid idiot, but because he IS Putin's puppet.

Putin tore appart the US, the EU. He accomplished phase three of his plan. Phase 1 was all the "immigrants" that flooded Europe. Phase 2 was connecting Middle east and Turkey into his plan. Thru Turkey he can control the Balkans, mainly the bosniak traitor Bakir Izetbegovic and his bossom buddies Dodik and Covic which will make it easier to destroy both, Bosnia and Croatia in phase 5. Phase 4 is what we have currently. Ukraine standoff plus baltics and the ex soviet republics. Phase 6? Take a guess.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, odas said:

Ok. Ok. Now, WHAT did Helen and myself talk about since years? Exactley about THAT.

The holy russian empire. The new Sovietski Sayuuz that will include all of eastern and sotheastern Europe all the way to the Adriatic See.

Cookie, we had fiers conversations regarding Brexit. We hated Brexit, not the Brits. We hated Brexit because it made Britain, Europe and the world an easier target for Putin. We hated Trump, not because he is a famous billionair or a stupid idiot, but because he IS Putin's puppet.

Putin tore appart the US, the EU. He accomplished phase three of his plan. Phase 1 was all the "immigrants" that flooded Europe. Phase 2 was connecting Middle east and Turkey into his plan. Thru Turkey he can control the Balkans, mainly the bosniak traitor Bakir Izetbegovic and his bossom buddies Dodik and Covic which will make it easier to destroy both, Bosnia and Croatia in phase 5. Phase 4 is what we have currently. Ukraine standoff plus baltics and the ex soviet republics. Phase 6? Take a guess.

 

Cookie Monster is talking idiocy as usual.  The U.K. in no way sees Putin’s claim as legit

Quote

UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson said it would be "a flagrant violation of the sovereignty and integrity of Ukraine" and break international law. He said it was "a very ill omen and a very dark sign".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60468237
 

Do not bring Brexit into this, the U.K. will stand shoulder to shoulder with Europe to defend Europe.  The question is, will other European countries step up to support Ukraine?

Brexit never was a security or military issue.  What is probably more so however is the very blatant undermining of NATO defence spending over the last few decades, and talk of an EU army, and all that does to indicate how divided NATO is as an organisation.

Edited by Grey Area
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reports of two large armored columns moving into the Donbas region, believed to be Russian forces reinforcing the separatist positions.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Reports of two large armored columns moving into the Donbas region, believed to be Russian forces reinforcing the separatist positions.

 

Vladimir Putin has ordered his troops to enter Ukraine on a 'peacekeeping mission' after he officially recognised the country's eastern regions as independent states - a move that will pave the way for a long-feared Russian invasion of Kiev.

The Russian President ordered his defence ministry to despatch Russian peacekeepers to eastern Ukraine's two separatist regions - the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic and the Lugansk People's Republic - according to a decree signed by Putin recognising their independence.   

Moscow provided no details or date for any deployment, with the order saying only that it 'comes into force from the day it was signed'. 

Putin despatches armed forces to two rebel-held territories in Ukraine | Daily Mail Online

Edited by The Silver Shroud
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If people aren’t absolutely frightened for the World by these actions, then they’re idiots. Putin doing this means he thinks he can get away with it - and probably a lot more, because there’s no way that Ukraine is the end goal here.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, odas said:

Ok. Ok. Now, WHAT did Helen and myself talk about since years? Exactley about THAT.

The holy russian empire. The new Sovietski Sayuuz that will include all of eastern and sotheastern Europe all the way to the Adriatic See.

Cookie, we had fiers conversations regarding Brexit. We hated Brexit, not the Brits. We hated Brexit because it made Britain, Europe and the world an easier target for Putin. We hated Trump, not because he is a famous billionair or a stupid idiot, but because he IS Putin's puppet.

Putin tore appart the US, the EU. He accomplished phase three of his plan. Phase 1 was all the "immigrants" that flooded Europe. Phase 2 was connecting Middle east and Turkey into his plan. Thru Turkey he can control the Balkans, mainly the bosniak traitor Bakir Izetbegovic and his bossom buddies Dodik and Covic which will make it easier to destroy both, Bosnia and Croatia in phase 5. Phase 4 is what we have currently. Ukraine standoff plus baltics and the ex soviet republics. Phase 6? Take a guess.

 

Well, you are wrong on Brexit, we Brits wanted that for a long time.

And you haven`t been keeping up with the news about Hillary Clinton and Trump. But, a few of the points in there I can see happening.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

If people aren’t absolutely frightened for the World by these actions, then they’re idiots. Putin doing this means he thinks he can get away with it - and probably a lot more, because there’s no way that Ukraine is the end goal here.

Putin is going out on a big limb, he hopes his opponents will give way, that's not going to happen.

Russia will be cut off from the worlds financial systems and assets frozen. Russia will not be able to sell or buy goods in significant parts of the world. 

Although this will not be pain free for those imposing sanctions it will be a lot worse for Putin and the Russian economy. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.