Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

Vladdy is employing something far more effective than his bullet sponges, errr I mean conscripts.

"Putin's 'Flying Kalashnikov' wipes out Ukraine weapons dump; Fireball destruction stuns Zelensky"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/watch/putin-s-flying-kalashnikov-wipes-out-ukraine-weapons-dump-fireball-destruction-stuns-zelensky/vi-AA14DGU8?ocid=entnewsntp&cvid=a7f3a26ac9964717821f5a3758fc7340&category=foryou

"The KUB-BLA loitering munition is made by a Kalashnikov subsidiary, the ZALA Aero. A KUB-BLA drone suicide drone flew straight into Ukraine Armed Forces' weapons dump. Huge fireball - Ukraine weapons dump destroyed on the Kremennaya-Svatovo-Kupyansk front. The drone carries a 3KG warhead, can operate for 30 minutes & accelerate to 130 KM/H."

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

You forgot to add your typical defeatist rhetoric like “And we are expected to believe we can ‘win’ against Russia in Ukraine.”

We have been told since February-March by people like @DarkHunter that Russia was running out of missiles and couldn't get more. Here we are entering December and Russia is bringing in more ships, more missiles to disable the Ukrainian power grid. I don't think we can 'defeat' Russia. Not without paying a significant cost.

Edited by Occult1
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

We have been told since February-March by people like @DarkHunter that Russia was running out of missiles and couldn't get more. Here we are entering December and Russia is bringing in more ships, more missiles to disable the Ukrainian power grid. I don't think we can 'defeat' Russia. Not without paying a significant cost.

We were told by people like you that Kyiv was about to fall, that Russia had air superiority and so many other things.

And if Russia is bringing in a fresh missile boat, that’s a clear indication that the current inventory is running dry, and I’ll bet it only has its current stock.

How are we entering December and Ukraine hasn’t been conquered by the mighty Russian army?

Edited by Grey Area
  • Like 5

18 minutes ago, Grey Area said:

We were told by people like you that Kyiv was about to fall, that Russia had air superiority and so many other things.

How are we entering December and Ukraine hasn’t been conquered by the mighty Russian army?

Russia has 'conquered' 20% of Ukraine (which is still a lot) and have adjusted their tactics based on our level of support. Without having achieved complete air superiority, they are still bypassing the Ukrainian air defenses and collapsing their entire power grid. I don't see exactly how are we 'winning' this war against Russia.

Edited by Occult1
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Russia has 'conquered' 20% of Ukraine (which is still a lot) and have adjusted their tactics based on our level of support. Without having achieved complete air superiority, they are still bypassing the Ukrainian air defenses and collapsing their entire power grid. I don't see exactly how are we 'winning' this war against Russia.

Hi Occult 

Russia hasn’t conquered anything yet and is fighting to maintain an illegal occupation of a sovereign country.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Occult1 said:

Russia is firing cruise missiles from their nuclear arsenal, that isnt something any nation would do if they werent desperate.  Also recent debris from the Russian cruise missiles are showing components with production dates within 6 months to a year of the invasion.

Standard weapon use procedure is to use the oldest produced weapons first and the newest produced weapons last.  Cruise missiles with components made within a year of the invasion suggest Russia is starting to scrape the bottom of their stockpiles, especially given the limited production ability Russia has for cruise missiles.

• Like 5

US considers supplying Ukraine, Eastern European allies with nearly 100-mile strike weapons

The U.S. is reportedly weighing a proposal from Boeing to supply Ukraineand Eastern European allies with munitions that will allow troops to strike Russian targets within nearly 100 miles. Boeing’s proposed system – dubbed Ground-Launched Small Diameter Bomb (GLSDB) – has a range of roughly 94 miles and would allow Ukraine to strike further behind Russian lines According to SAAB, which is making the GLSDB bombs jointly with Boeing, the weapons can defeat some electronic jamming, are usable in all weather conditions, and can be used against armored vehicles.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-considers-supplying-ukraine-eastern-european-allies-with-nearly-100-mile-strike-weapons/ar-AA14FyUV?cvid=7fce269666024eb59fa6c78e23fea5ee

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Yeah, like they conquered Kherson. lol

I'm not even sure how we can call Kherson a 'victory' for Ukraine. The city is under constant Russian shelling (258 times a week according to Zelensky) the vast majority of the population has been displaced and the electrical grid has been destroyed. It's virtually inhabitable, a bare land.

Edited by Occult1

1 hour ago, Occult1 said:

I'm not even sure how we can call Kherson a 'victory' for Ukraine. The city is under constant Russian shelling (258 times a week according to Zelensky) the vast majority of the population has been displaced and the electrical grid has been destroyed. It's virtually inhabitable, a bare land.

Kherson isn't occupied by Russia anymore, so they're not conquered. As long as it's a loss for Russia it's a win for Ukraine.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Occult1 said:

Ukraine-Russia war latest: Warship carrying Kalibr missiles deployed to Black Sea as Russia 'prepares fresh attacks'

Brave ship to venture into those waters...  I thought it was mainly subs doing the work these days.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

None of us can know what exactly that schedule looks like and what does it truly depend on.

I've seen a lot of russian propaganda lately, being disguised as outrage with weak western support for Ukraine. While it might be tempting to fall for it, don't fall for it. 

Everything that creates animosity between western countries (Ukraine included) and goes too far in criticizing the West is either intentional russian work, or unintentionally pro-russian stupidity.

I say things the way I see them.

Some good news Grim posted about 150km GLSDBs. I hope Ukraine will get those.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

So true.

russkys haven't been stopped back in 2008 and 2014. Today we have what we have, unfortunately.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

First French M270 has arrived in Ukraine along with the Ukranian military having shot down a Su-24 and a Su-25

Good news!

• Like 1

Russia warns U.S. that its deeper involvement in Ukraine brings growing risks

(Reuters) - Russia is trying to make the United States understand that Washington's increasing involvement in the Ukraine conflict carries growing risks, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov said on Tuesday, according to Russian news agencies.

Moscow has repeatedly complained that Western military support for Ukraine is dragging out the conflict, now in its 10th month, while risking a possible direct confrontation between Russia and the West.

"We are sending signals to the Americans that their line of escalation and ever deeper involvement in this conflict is fraught with dire consequences. The risks are growing," the Interfax news agency quoted Ryabkov as saying.''

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russia-warns-us-that-its-deeper-involvement-in-ukraine-brings-growing-risks/ar-AA14GZWM

• The topic was locked