Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

2 hours ago, Occult1 said:

Russian army launches offensive in Zaporizhzhia region

''AFP reports the Russian army as saying that its troops have launched an offensive in the Zaporizhzhia region in south-east Ukraine.

Russian forces claimed to have taken “more advantageous lines and positions” during the assault.

The region has been the scene of intense fighting in recent weeks. Its governor, Oleksandr Starukh, said Russian forces had launched more than 160 shelling attacks overnight.

In a Telegram post he said 21 towns and cities had been targeted. One woman was killed and two other people were injured.''

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2023/jan/21/russia-ukraine-war-ukrainians-to-train-on-leopard-2-tanks-despite-lack-of-agreement-on-supply-live

So far, russian meat waves. 

Not only it's great for Ukrainian defence, to get rid of as many orcs as possible before the counter-offensive, it's also devastating for russia, because zombies finally started noticing that going to Ukraine means you are not coming back. 

russian social networks are full of moaning about lack of support, equipment, food and medicine. zombies are starting to wonder how come Ukrainians are equipped like they came from the future, and have food to spare, while the "glorious" and the most "advanced" russia can't even feed its orcs.   

Which reminds me that russians still refuse to take their own captured orcs back and ignore the bodies of their dead. russia despises human life. russia doesn't give a flying **** for kids who wait for their father. russia is genocidal freak of a country, that wastes even their own citizens' lives. 

Supporting russia is the support for genocide. The same as supporting Hitler in, say, 1943, after it was revealed even to the most dense ones, what nazism is and how it's going to end.  

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 1

russian regime propaganda arm, RT, had their accounts in France frozen. 

Which is nice, though it should have happened a year ago at least. But all right, better late than never.  

Now vatniks will work for their beloved russia for free. 

Raining on vatnik parade. Artillery raining on vatnik meat parade, to be more precise. 

• Like 1

No gore, but it's rather mean and insensitive and whatnot :lol: 

(Context: orc finding out what it feels like to be under artillery attack and russian propagandist finding out what it feels like to be an orc in Soledar :lol:  ) 

Spoiler

• Haha 1

This also shows that russian propaganda campaign that Ukrainians need years of slow learning to use Western equipment is pure, offensive and pathetic bull****. No one sane is surprised.  

• Like 3

Germany faces backlash over reluctance to send tanks to Ukraine

''Germany is facing a backlash from allies over its reluctance to supply Leopard 2 tanks to bolster Ukraine’s fighting capacity in the nearly year-long war with Russia.

On Friday, 50 countries agreed to provide Kyiv with billions of dollars’ worth of military hardware, including armoured vehicles and munitions needed to push back Russian forces.

But the German defence minister, Boris Pistorius, told reporters at the US Ramstein airbase in Germany that despite heightened expectations, “we still cannot say when a decision will be taken, and what the decision will be, when it comes to the Leopard tank”.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jan/21/germany-backlash-reluctance-tanks-ukraine-leopard

Is Germany wavering on Russia?

Edited by Occult1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

admit Ukraine into NATO.

In your theoretical, do you expect NATO troops to flood in to the war zone?  More to the point, what reaction would you expect from Russia?

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

:yes:

Allow me to install an "ear worm" into western ears :D 

I may get bunped from UM, last chance to post

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Is Germany pulling back from supporting Ukraine?

No, it's just Scholz pulling back from having a career in politics.

He wants to spend more time going through his photos from his visits to DDR. 

It would be ideal if the Coalition falls apart and SPD attempts to form a government with Die Linke and AfD :lol: losing half of the members in process. 

Kidding. But in all seriousness, either Scholz will stop scholzing around, either he'll inflict immense damage to German political balance, reputation of German industry, reputation of Germany as an ally and so on. Since I'm under impression that's not something an average German citizen wants or at least approves, SPD's coalition partners will have to do something. 

Scholz already did a big favor to russia, even if he suddenly realizes he cannot obstruct the defence of Ukraine to the extent that would truly freeze the war and award russia with half of Ukraine. Because he successfully demonstrated that vatniks can and will go against their own interests, just to suck up to russia.    

3 minutes ago, and-then said:

In your theoretical, do you expect NATO troops to flood in to the war zone?  More to the point, what reaction would you expect from Russia?

Good thing your predecessors fought nazies despite things back in 1940s...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, and-then said:

Allow me to butt in :D

That's what NATO exists for. It's why russia fears it. You can stick flowers into gun barrels before they leave :) 

I expect russia to react with putting additional Pantsirs on top of government buildings and on top of poopler's bed too. He'd sleep under one. Oil leaking on his bloated head.  

2 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Neither am I surprised, because it's trumpers that keep bringing russian propaganda in this thread. 

Is this^ your version of free speech and frank exchange of ideas?  You have every right to cheer for the slaughter going on in that nation, yet you slander anyone who disagrees.  ANY DEVIATION from your beliefs gets the person a disgusting label.  Good job.  You're almost as effective at shutting down speech as Ukraine and Russia have been.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

I may get bunped from UM, last chance to post

What did you do now, you naughty piece of... work? 

Can't you be nice and polite and gentle, like, for example, me? 

14 minutes ago, and-then said:

Is this^ your version of free speech and frank exchange of ideas?  You have every right to cheer for the slaughter going on in that nation, yet you slander anyone who disagrees.  ANY DEVIATION from your beliefs gets the person a disgusting label.  Good job.  You're almost as effective at shutting down speech as Ukraine and Russia have been.

Is it my fault your ideas were made in russia with intent to destroy the West? 

Is it my fault these talking points were made by imbeciles for cretins so it's extremely easy to dismantle them?

russian sabotaging shall not pass. Find a less treasonous hobby. Spread some other type of conspiracies. Dunno, chemtrails or something. But if you come at me - and russian propaganda **** is the direct attack at me and everything that's holy to me - you'll get levelled with the ground. 

If that's too insensitive and not inclusive enough for your taste, you can admire me from a distance. 

Ukraine shutting down free speech? Well, correcting orc artillery does not fall under free speech. I won't post these videos, but it's pure pleasure to watch traitors being awaken by Ukrainian SBU. Don't worry, SBU won't come for you. Feds might. Kidding. You can freely run your mouth in the land of the free, only you'll learn to appreciate that only after you lose it. Ingrate. 

Edited by Helen of Annoy
adding some pepper along with the salt

9 minutes ago, and-then said:

What you. beta male, expest from alpha female?

Jokes aside, where are your promised nukes? russky territory being assaulted, afterall...

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

What did you do now, you naughty piece of... work? 

Can't you be nice and polite and gentle, like, for example, me? 

Good one!, Kudos!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, pellinore said:

Sanctions are starting to take effect:

Sanctions are completely underrated. Probably the best leverage the west has over Russia 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

"Genius". trump said poopler invading Ukraine is a "genius" move. 

I'll never forget that. 

"Genius move". In a word salad, attempting to explain just how "genius" is russian invasion of Ukraine. 

Nearly a year after, 120,000+ dead russians, total incapacitated around 250,000+, economy in ****ter, Pantsir on top of russian MoD building. May it crashes through the roof already, unless it's a decoy. In that case, may it's blown away by the wind so we get to hear that new secret russian superadvanced weapon is a flying Pantsir.  

Well, it’s been good for rhe American MIC, so maybe that’s what the Orange Terror was referring to?

17 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Finland still isn't part of NATO.

But:

Putin gives orders to increase Russian army and strengthen its border with Finland

https://news.yahoo.com/putin-gives-orders-increase-russian-100642592.html

Officially, it isn't. It doesn't even have to be - it's NATO friendly country, an ally. 

Finland also felt no need to join NATO until poopler attacked Ukraine. If it was about genuine russian fear for their own safety, due to "encroaching" NATO, russian numbers would skyrocket.   

But to be extra fair, the main reason why there's drop in russian numbers is that russia had 120,000+ orcs so far and who knows how many times more wounded. 

Which reminds me that the good news is, there will be no more partial mobilization. The bad news is, there will be full mobilization. :lol: And Ukrainian dogs and boars are already overfed :lol: 

pooplerian russians are mass murderers, the ugliest imperialists, who are also morbidly comically retarded.  

8 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Well, it’s been good for rhe American MIC, so maybe that’s what the Orange Terror was referring to?

No, he wasn't. He was sucking up to poopler as usual.

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,” Trump said in a radio interview with “The Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show.” “He used the word ‘independent’ and ‘we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.’ You gotta say that’s pretty savvy.”  

So, it wasn't in context of possible effects on the USA, it was a direct praise of poopler's invasion.

In Trump's opinion, russian invasion, in particular poopler's blatant lies about keeping the peace by starting the war and denying Ukrainian sovereignty by declaring "a big portion of Ukraine" "independent", were "genius", "wonderful" and "savvy".

Denying sovereignty of internationally recognized countries with indisputable borders is "genius", "wonderful" and "savvy", according to Trump. 

The main problem with that idiot is not that he wasn't aware that russia is an evil clown of a state that cannot do anything right, let alone conquer a country more advanced than russia in every aspect. The main problem is that he thinks that attacking, partitioning and plundering sovereign countries is "genius", "wonderful" and "savvy". 

Which is why I wish to him from the bottom of my heart that he somehow ends up in the country run by "genius", "wonderful" and "savvy" neo-stalinist ghouls and shares the misery that deservedly awaits them. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Occult1 said:

Germany faces backlash over reluctance to send tanks to Ukraine

''Germany is facing a backlash from allies over its reluctance to supply Leopard 2 tanks to bolster Ukraine’s fighting capacity in the nearly year-long war with Russia.

On Friday, 50 countries agreed to provide Kyiv with billions of dollars’ worth of military hardware, including armoured vehicles and munitions needed to push back Russian forces.

But the German defence minister, Boris Pistorius, told reporters at the US Ramstein airbase in Germany that despite heightened expectations, “we still cannot say when a decision will be taken, and what the decision will be, when it comes to the Leopard tank”.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jan/21/germany-backlash-reluctance-tanks-ukraine-leopard

Is Germany wavering on Russia?

Germany has bought Russia a lot of time with its disingenuous help to Ukraine. They sell to every regime and strongman yet not to Ukraine.  

• Like 2

Well, damn, I thought russian narrative was that current losses are negligible for them. 

• Like 2

And one more from mordor:

Her poster says: Ukraine, they are not enemies to us, they're brothers.

Imagine the horror. Imagine the danger for the law and order that lies in such outrageous words. 

If you wonder why are these ******s willing to arrest people who did nothing wrong, that's because these ******s are keeping their asses away from death on the frontline. As long as they're obedient servants of the regime, they won't be mobilized. 

Two little b****es detaining a woman. I hope she'll go through this relatively unharmed. I wish I could say I hope she'll live to see a different russia, but I have no such hope at the moment.  

Edited by Helen of Annoy
oopsy, accidentally tricked the filter. fixed. twice. I have to cut down smoking and swearing.
  • Like 3

• The topic was locked