Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?


Grim Reaper 6

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Myles said:

biden is always doing his best to divide the people in America and the world.   He is evil.

Did you mean to type 'Trump'? Otherwise your post doesn't make sense.

Edited by pellinore
  • Like 3
  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

"Powerful anti-imperialist coalition" wasn't formed. Possibly because russians don't understand what the word "imperialism" means. 

 

This guy is asking for volunteers world wide to join the Russians in Ukraine and be killed for a lost cause . 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Russia has promised something 'world shaking' on the 24th Feb. Presumably they mean more intensive attacks on civilians. Perhaps they mean a mass human wave attack in which thousands of troops are killed on the front line, similar to 1st WW tactics where success was measured in the numbers left alive after an advance.

Whatever, NATO, the US, and the EU will offer whatever weapons are needed to get the Russia scourge out of Europe.

 

 

Edited by pellinore
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Boris Johnson says the EU is the future for Ukraine and the UK. He can speak the truth now he is no longer the UK PM:

 

Edited by pellinore
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Obviously you didn't think.  

Why do you keep coming for more? Distance yourself from russia. It lost the plot, it lost its income, it never had any honor, it's losing the war, it's going to lose its integrity... unless you think you owe them anything. You don't. They're a failure. A bad example for centuries already. 

They just unveiled a new monument to stalin. No kidding. They are officially going back in time and they managed to find their probably worst period to cling to. 

(It's amusing to no end, that trumpers have found allies in pooplerian russians, who are now worshipping their stalin openly :lol: Don't get yourself associated with that. It's a sinking ship of fools - yes, I know I combined two phrases, it's because it describes russia accurately.)

 

edit to add: and parading in NKVD uniforms. russia has really, officially gone completely stalinist insane. 

That’s why we have you to do thinking for us

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, pellinore said:

Boris Johnson says the EU is the future for Ukraine and the UK. He can speak the truth now he is no longer the UK PM:

So... Mr. Brexit wants to sponsor Ukraine to join an institution that UK has fled? :o WTF?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

…personally, I think the Olympics shouldn’t be politicised. Zelensky is angry and he has every right to be but he’s over reaching on this 

Russia is already banned from the Olympics for drug cheating.  Now this...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, pellinore said:

Did you mean to type 'Trump'? Otherwise your post doesn't make sense.

Nope, it is biden.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

So... Mr. Brexit wants to sponsor Ukraine to join an institution that UK has fled? :o WTF?

Yes. He didn't actually say the UK should rejoin, but the same benefits would accrue to any European country (he was a Remainer until personal ambition made it expedient for him change his view).  I was reading this morning that the level of corruption is the main stumbling block to Ukraine joining the EU, and ironically, it is the corruption Johnson brought to the UK government that will make it difficult for the UK to join, too.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, godnodog said:

What has Biden done that is so controversial? I am genuinely puzzled

Me too. He seems far less controversial than the MAGA sack of lard.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, pellinore said:

Putin warns Russia has "things" to respond to tanks:

 

Ah yes...those things, I've eard about somethings in the past, nasty things they are.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

That’s why we have you to do thinking for us

Exactly. No kidding.

And I'm so benevolent I'll keep simplifying it all for you and repeating it for many, many times, until it sinks in. 

 

Today's lesson: 

russians are obvious cretins and those who are not are still forced to act like cretins due to rigid procedures, which literally outlaw any common sense initiative and religiously stick to outdated dogmas. They do things without thinking, just because a handbook says it must be done, while the actual situation is screaming - don't do it. This is a hilarious and very telling example why russia is losing the war. 

 

A-yup, virtually invisible :lol: 

If I was writing a scenario for a morbid comedy, I wouldn't go that far. They should also stick some branches on it, to complete the blending-in effect. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

So... Mr. Brexit wants to sponsor Ukraine to join an institution that UK has fled? :o WTF?

Johnson didn't think Brexit was a good idea, but he's fascinatingly adaptive opportunist so he rode the Brexit wave as if it was honestly the purpose of his being. Now all the reasons why he would support Brexit are gone and therefore he's back to EUrope. One of the silver linings of this war. 

Ukraine is fighting tooth and nail to get to the EU - the same my country desperately banged and scratched at the EU door, but we couldn't be let in until we're finished with our war, until we prove it's not possible to keep us within Serbian, therefore russian, sphere of influence. 

EuroMaidan in 2014, so badmouthed by russian assets as a CIA plot and whatnot, was exactly what it name suggests: the gathering of the people who demanded that their way to the EUrope is not obstructed by russian traitor Yanukovich. 

And no, it's not about leeching anyone, as Brexiters would accuse us. (Ukraine certainly won't leech anyone, they're going to be the abominable new engine of EUrope. One of the reasons why there's certain worry among some Germans or French etc. Not to digress too far.) It's about coming home to EUrope, after almost a century of russian ****. The problem with russia is that it still wants to go back to stalinism, because that's the closest to Golden Horde mentality that seems hopelessly imprinted in their heritage.  

Yes, I'll stop ranting now :D Ukraine in the EU, for the love of god, as fast as possible.

After all, Ukraine is in all means except the official membership already a part of the EU. 

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, pellinore said:

Yes. He didn't actually say the UK should rejoin, but the same benefits would accrue to any European country (he was a Remainer until personal ambition made it expedient for him change his view).  I was reading this morning that the level of corruption is the main stumbling block to Ukraine joining the EU, and ironically, it is the corruption Johnson brought to the UK government that will make it difficult for the UK to join, too.

Another good thing that comes out of this unspeakably horrible war is that Zelensky can in fact dismantle the corrupt networks. The fight against corruption is now a matter of patriotism and you can imagine how well will fare anyone perceived as a traitor in Ukraine today. 

There's no "corruption is clever thing to do, so what, others do it too" argument anymore. Any act of corruption is an act of treason. Pure poetry. (My country missed that chance, we had no Zelensky of our own, so I'm twice as happy for Ukraine. No, no just twice. It's happy2  :D

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pellinore said:

Putin warns Russia has "things" to respond to tanks:

 

NATO has things too. Only NATO has no inferiority complex like that sawed off stalin, so NATO is not promising to show you their things. poopler is like an old exhibitionist, who has nothing to exhibit, but he keeps telling passers-by that he will flash them, totally, he will. You just wait and see. 

Speaking of exhibitions, I wonder if poopler's casket will be opened. I doubt it. But maybe they'll even kill a double to make it possible. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's not my intention to create an impression that I underestimate russian willingness and ability to commit crimes. 

I just want as many people as possible to see what savage cruelty is normal for russia. This cannon fodder surrendered successfully, but russian body count will be over 130,000 tomorrow. And the arrivals of modern weapons will make russian losses skyrocket. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A cat to exorcise the demons of sadness. 

 

Battle cats work diligently, spotting enemy positions early in the morning

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Another good thing that comes out of this unspeakably horrible war is that Zelensky can in fact dismantle the corrupt networks. The fight against corruption is now a matter of patriotism and you can imagine how well will fare anyone perceived as a traitor in Ukraine today. 

There's no "corruption is clever thing to do, so what, others do it too" argument anymore. Any act of corruption is an act of treason. Pure poetry. (My country missed that chance, we had no Zelensky of our own, so I'm twice as happy for Ukraine. No, no just twice. It's happy2  :D

It looks like EU candidacy is going well:

  1. European Union officials have said "Ukraine's future is in the EU" during a joint press conference in Kyiv with President Volodymyr Zelensky
  2. Ursula von der Leyen, the president of the European Commission, has praised Kyiv for the reforms it has implemented as it targets EU status

Ukraine war latest: Kyiv's future is in the EU, say visiting Brussels officials - BBC News

Edited by pellinore
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, pellinore said:

It looks like EU candidacy is going well:

  1. European Union officials have said "Ukraine's future is in the EU" during a joint press conference in Kyiv with President Volodymyr Zelensky
  2. Ursula von der Leyen, the president of the European Commission, has praised Kyiv for the reforms it has implemented as it targets EU status

Ukraine war latest: Kyiv's future is in the EU, say visiting Brussels officials - BBC News

:yes: :yes:

I can die now ^_^ I won't, there's that russia falling apart thing to see too, but the main thing is certain now. 

Kyiv, yesterday. 

Live updates: Latest news on Russia and the war in Ukraine

 

 

Meanwhile, in russia -

poopler: ... the most important thing is truth! And credibility! 

(My brain immediately created an image of poopler as a street *****, shouting that chastity is the most important thing in life. And virginity!) 

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/2/2023 at 1:08 PM, Myles said:

biden is always doing his best to divide the people in America and the world.   He is evil.

So if we have the Russians obvious liars , the Americans , British ,French following on , WHO ARE WE TO BELIEVE ,not every one is corrupt surely ,someone must be telling the Truth .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

russians are getting hammered in the East, they leave their wounded, Ukrainians save their lives. 

Not to post the videos. 

So when a trumper wants to know on what is his money being spent in Ukraine, tell them that a part of that money certainly is spent on saving russian lives too. They'll like that, they are so very worried for russian war criminals. 

 

Actually, here's one surrendering, slightly dented and disoriented but presentable orc.  

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The topic was locked
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.