Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Masses Military Equipment Near Ukraine Borders: A Prologue to WWIII?

Grim Reaper 6

3 minutes ago, spud the mackem said:

So if we have the Russians obvious liars , the Americans , British ,French following on , WHO ARE WE TO BELIEVE ,not every one is corrupt surely ,someone must be telling the Truth .

"Truth" is hard to find in politicians.  They are all scoundrels in one way or another.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, godnodog said:

Ah yes...those things, I've eard about somethings in the past, nasty things they are.

And if the hold another thing in reserve... its just one damn thing after another.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, spud the mackem said:

So if we have the Russians obvious liars , the Americans , British ,French following on , WHO ARE WE TO BELIEVE ,not every one is corrupt surely ,someone must be telling the Truth .

russian propaganda actually aims at creating complete distrust. They use "firehose of lies" method to make weaker minds start doubting everything, even the observable reality itself. Then they plant their fantastic theories into these weak minds, because for some reason idiots prefer schizophrenic fantasies to the boring obvious reality. 

(Qanon was a classic example: that sect doesn't trust "main stream media" but parrots any bizarre stupidity, such as JFK being alive and assisting Trump. I could maybe imagine JFK faking own death, but I cannot imagine him assisting Trump in anything except suicide.) 

11 minutes ago, Myles said:

"Truth" is hard to find in politicians.  They are all scoundrels in one way or another.  

To be a politician you have to be sucessful in lying , cheating and stealing , fiddling your tax and expenses , and you will get to the top  . The only people who know how to run a Country are , taxi drivers and Hair dressers .

• Haha 3

On 2/2/2023 at 11:03 AM, Nuclear Wessel said:

If they do, it was determined to be safe to do so, based on intel. 

You, in fact, everyone should go back and look at how their perceptions of this war have changed over the year.  There has been a slow but relentless conditioning where they become less and less worried about any chance of a miscalculation leading to spread of the war and possible use of nukes.  

Anyone who questions ANYTHING about the way the west is pursuing it, is instantly branded as complicit and therefore, evil.  Almost as bad as a vaccine denier, eh?  Helen has become certifiably rabid.  Most of the rest are so caught up in the bloodlust that you'd think it was an exciting war film.  So, carry on and enjoy and let's all hope your trust in DC's "intel" is justified.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2023 at 10:58 AM, Helen of Annoy said:

There are no "neutral" people in this war, claiming "neutrality" means taking russian side.

You should seek help.  The fact that you suffered through war doesn't give you a right to dictate how others perceive and interpret reality.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, and-then said:

Helen has become certifiably rabid. 

Hey now.

We all got topics we are more passionate about. If I recall, in alot of the US threads you have gone on rants about the US is going to have a civil war because people "aren't going to take it". Or something like that. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, spartan max2 said:

Hey now.

We all got topics we are more passionate about. If I recall, in alot of the US threads you have gone on rants about the US is going to have a civil war because people "aren't going to take it". Or something like that. 

The mentions I made were of things I believed would happen.   Never once did I call for such to happen, nor have you seen me engage in that kind of rhetoric in well over a year.  I seem to remember being penalized multiple times for that, as well.  I was even banned from the politics section for awhile. I don't recall spamming any threads with images of death and destruction and having people laughing and cheering it along though.  Have you noticed the numbers of her posts?  Yeah, IMO, "rabid" is a legitimate descriptor. Not to worry about me fomenting her ire to the breaking point though.  She's back on ignore.  I wouldn't want to break up the small group "glorious Ukraine's winning" and daily dead Russians reports.  

3 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Exactly. No kidding.

And I'm so benevolent I'll keep simplifying it all for you and repeating it for many, many times, until it sinks in. 

Today's lesson: 

russians are obvious cretins and those who are not are still forced to act like cretins due to rigid procedures, which literally outlaw any common sense initiative and religiously stick to outdated dogmas. They do things without thinking, just because a handbook says it must be done, while the actual situation is screaming - don't do it. This is a hilarious and very telling example why russia is losing the war. 

A-yup, virtually invisible :lol: 

If I was writing a scenario for a morbid comedy, I wouldn't go that far. They should also stick some branches on it, to complete the blending-in effect. 

Surely when you say ‘the Russians are cretins’ you mean the Russian fools that organised this war and not the people of Russia?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, and-then said:

You should seek help.  The fact that you suffered through war doesn't give you a right to dictate how others perceive and interpret reality.  

:lol: 

Kidding. 

You don't have to survive the war in order to understand that being "neutral" about genocide is the same as supporting genocide. 

But since I survived the war (actually, I didn't, but that's a hilarious story for some other occasion) I have immensely more experience in that matter than you, therefore I'm giving you an expertise here, while you're trying to solicit tasteless amount of compassion for russians, the perpetrators of the most savage war crimes. Which is disgusting and futile. 

Edited by Helen of Annoy

56 minutes ago, and-then said:

You, in fact, everyone should go back and look at how their perceptions of this war have changed over the year.  There has been a slow but relentless conditioning where they become less and less worried about any chance of a miscalculation leading to spread of the war and possible use of nukes.  

Anyone who questions ANYTHING about the way the west is pursuing it, is instantly branded as complicit and therefore, evil.  Almost as bad as a vaccine denier, eh?  Helen has become certifiably rabid.  Most of the rest are so caught up in the bloodlust that you'd think it was an exciting war film.  So, carry on and enjoy and let's all hope your trust in DC's "intel" is justified.

Speaking of those afraid of vaccines and those afraid of mangy russian bear, these are the same people. 

Do you know why? 

Because russian propaganda machine weaponized idiots. Viruses are fake, vaccines are deadly, russia is mighty, poopler will set you free from freedom. The only thing you got right is that Helen is rabid :yes: And there're millions of us. We're all mad, fanatical and short fused. Better start thinking how you'll appease us before we break something :) 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Hey now.

Thank you. You're true gentleman. But he got that right, I am in fact rabid :D And it's all russian and pro-russian fault, because my other personality likes cats, quiet walks and pancakes. Speaking of pancakes, Ukraine destroyed another russian TOR. That's two in two days. Supernatural. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

EuroMaidan in 2014, so badmouthed by russian assets as a CIA plot and whatnot, was exactly what it name suggests: the gathering of the people who demanded that their way to the EUrope is not obstructed by russian traitor Yanukovich. 

I’m very pro American and United Europe but to be brutally honest EuroMaidan was an overthrow of an elected government during hosting of the Winter games by Moscow. The symbolism was overwhelming overt and Putin’s reaction matched. 

Ukraine is fighting tooth and nail to get to the EU - the same my country desperately banged and scratched at the EU door, but we couldn't be let in until we're finished with our war, until we prove it's not possible to keep us within Serbian, therefore russian, sphere of influence. 

Europe has little appetite to allow another disruptive “Poland” in the form of Ukraine into the EU but has no choice because of American insistence to weaken Russia. 

Yugoslavia was an abdominal country that should never have been created. Its destruction was a blessing and the Croat people and nation an asset for Europe. Ukraine will just be looking to destroy EU Russian cooperation at every turn. 

I believe the Europeans will wait out Biden and cut Ukraine loose the second a Republican President takes office. 

Ukraine, Poland the Baltics and the Scandinavian country’s would be better off forming a new defence alliance directly with America or shifting NATO directly to the East because their is no love by Germany and France and old Europe to cut ties with Russia

36 minutes ago, and-then said:

She's back on ignore.  I wouldn't want to break up the small group "glorious Ukraine's winning" and daily dead Russians reports.  

Liar, liar, report history on fire :lol: Kidding. 

Don't be a sour loser. russia is losing, Ukraine is winning and you still have a little bit of time left to admit your mistake (to yourself, not to me) and change the side. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Surely when you say ‘the Russians are cretins’ you mean the Russian fools that organised this war and not the people of Russia?

Softball. But I'll humor you: I made it extra-extra clear on many occasions that there are pooplerian russian savages and there are Russians. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

I’m very pro American and United Europe but to be brutally honest EuroMaidan was an overthrow of an elected government during hosting of the Winter games by Moscow. The symbolism was overwhelming overt and Putin’s reaction matched. 

Europe has little appetite to allow another disruptive “Poland” in the form of Ukraine into the EU but has no choice because of American insistence to weaken Russia. 

Yugoslavia was an abdominal country that should never have been created. Its destruction was a blessing and the Croat people and nation an asset for Europe. Ukraine will just be looking to destroy EU Russian cooperation at every turn. 

I believe the Europeans will wait out Biden and cut Ukraine loose the second a Republican President takes office. 

Ukraine, Poland the Baltics and the Scandinavian country’s would be better off forming a new defence alliance directly with America or shifting NATO directly to the East because their is no love by Germany and France and old Europe to cut ties with Russia

EuroMaidan was the reaction of overwhelming majority of Ukrainian population to the dictator and russian puppet's decision to gift Ukraine to poopler. 

So don't attempt to hide behind empty words which you promptly contradict. You cannot be simultaneously pro-EU and against countries joining the EU because their populations want it. 

Or is Ukraine an exception to the united Europe rule? Because russians want to leech on it? Well, no. Ukrainians won't allow that and I'll die on that hill together with them. No problem at all. 

You didn't watch any news, I presume? Go few posts back, there was EU summit in Kyiv. Regarding Poland, when a misunderstanding occurred and government said wrong words about the EU, masses materialized in the streets. You do not fiddle with Eastern European EU feelings. 

The EU is not complete without Ukraine. Not yours. Ours. Mine. Will die on that hill. No problem. 

Good god. It's pure russian propaganda of the most brainless kind that EU is taking orders from the US. Wait Biden out and cut Ukraine loose... :lol: cut Ukraine loose, he said :lol: Ukraine is EUrope. It's not a matter of profit or calculation, it's a family matter. But we do have to hurry things up before Americans end up with another Trump instead of a president. Another reason why russia must be defeated. The stench of defeat is the only thing that will make various trumpoids finally let go of their fantasies. 

Now you're just waffling, wasting my time. Intermarium is a legitimate thing within the EU. No need to break EU up in order to have EUrope of regions type of deeper connections. 

But I see where that gem was supposed to be going. Future EU Army and truly synchronized EUropean defence scares you, huh? It should :) Not that EU would ever attack, but russia is like that scorpion from the tale, cannot help it, it's in her nature to sting those who save her life. No more. Swim on your own from now on. 

• Like 1

@Unusual Tournament

For example, Lithuania has population of 2.8 million people. It collected 5.6 million Euros in donations in 5 days, to buy few top quality radars for AFU. 

They keep doing these campaigns and already bought Bayraktar for Ukraine and so on. 

And you fell for russian propaganda in which evil America is forcing EUrope to support Ukraine or some such stupidity? Really? 

Europe is not just with Ukraine, Ukraine is Europe. Period. 

russia can go deepen its Central Asian Brotherhood, which fell apart couple of months ago. I wonder why. Must be CIA lying to people again. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

EuroMaidan was the reaction of overwhelming majority of Ukrainian population to the dictator and russian puppet's decision to gift Ukraine to poopler. 

So don't attempt to hide behind empty words which you promptly contradict. You cannot be simultaneously pro-EU and against countries joining the EU because their populations want it. 

Or is Ukraine an exception to the united Europe rule? Because russians want to leech on it? Well, no. Ukrainians won't allow that and I'll die on that hill together with them. No problem at all. 

You didn't watch any news, I presume? Go few posts back, there was EU summit in Kyiv. Regarding Poland, when a misunderstanding occurred and government said wrong words about the EU, masses materialized in the streets. You do not fiddle with Eastern European EU feelings. 

The EU is not complete without Ukraine. Not yours. Ours. Mine. Will die on that hill. No problem. 

Good god. It's pure russian propaganda of the most brainless kind that EU is taking orders from the US. Wait Biden out and cut Ukraine loose... :lol: cut Ukraine loose, he said :lol: Ukraine is EUrope. It's not a matter of profit or calculation, it's a family matter. But we do have to hurry things up before Americans end up with another Trump instead of a president. Another reason why russia must be defeated. The stench of defeat is the only thing that will make various trumpoids finally let go of their fantasies. 

Now you're just waffling, wasting my time. Intermarium is a legitimate thing within the EU. No need to break EU up in order to have EUrope of regions type of deeper connections. 

But I see where that gem was supposed to be going. Future EU Army and truly synchronized EUropean defence scares you, huh? It should :) Not that EU would ever attack, but russia is like that scorpion from the tale, cannot help it, it's in her nature to sting those who save her life. No more. Swim on your own from now on. 

Ukraine is/was firmly in the sphere of Russia. It was ripped away. No problem. But I’m not subscribing to the bullchit propaganda you’re peddling, Helen. A democratic elected pro Russian government was elected and removed. 

I am pro American and European. Germans and French sentiment is exactly the same as mine as is that of mostly other EU country’s and a large proportion of the American public and politicians. You have no exclusivity of right, wrong or proper.

…yes Helen, your bravery and certain martyrdom from your bunker type house in Croatia for Ukraine is well noted. Lucky Ukraine. But you are surprisingly wrong about Ukraine being well received by Europe. Wars are planned years in advance. Assets and investments are sold and infrastructure re-routed and natural resources sourced from other places. Ukraine was a war waiting to happen and planned. Merkel and Erdogan rerouted the gas pipelines with Putin. Arms were drip feed into Ukraine and it would have been a done deal if it wasn’t for Biden. 

So is Ukraine Europe? About as much as Russia is and if disruptive Poland is anything to go by Ukraine is not a part of Europe. At some point the border of Europe should stop. 

Ukraine and Russia could have had a preferential trade deal like Turkey and security guarantees. Instead of war. 

No I’m not scared of a future European army and defence pact. But it folly for Europe to take on responsibility alone for Russia, North Africa, Turkey, Middle East and the Caucasus with just the French nuclear umbrella. Europe still needs America and America will not be in a hurry to allow a repeat of Germany’s stupidity in trying to financially control Europe again. 

16 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

@Unusual Tournament

For example, Lithuania has population of 2.8 million people. It collected 5.6 million Euros in donations in 5 days, to buy few top quality radars for AFU. 

They keep doing these campaigns and already bought Bayraktar for Ukraine and so on. 

And you fell for russian propaganda in which evil America is forcing EUrope to support Ukraine or some such stupidity? Really? 

Europe is not just with Ukraine, Ukraine is Europe. Period. 

russia can go deepen its Central Asian Brotherhood, which fell apart couple of months ago. I wonder why. Must be CIA lying to people again. 

I’m pragmatic and nothing else. I think for myself and carefully read between the lines. There is no good or evil just interests. I would rather live in an American or European empire than a Russian one. But all things being equal, I wish there were no empires. But there are. So I can understand why the Ukrainians want to be in Europe but there are natural laws that cannot be easily discarded and one of them is geography. You live next to a monster then either you play nice or look for friends to help you destroy that monster. But friends are only there when they can get something outta it. If your only value is being used head first as a battering ram don’t complain of having a sore head. Ukraine is just that. A tool for America to destroy Russia. So be it. The world can live better without Russia. If the Ukrainian people are okay with that then I’m fine with it too. But it didn’t have to be like that. 

this war will end one day and Ukraine will be a waste land and it’s people will be looking to leave for the next 50 years like countless other wars yo liberate people from evil tyranny. Libya, Syria, Iraq, Yugoslavia, Afghanistan, Vietnam, East Timor and the list is endless. And now Ukraine has also joined this “illustrious group of freedom loving alumni”. 

so I ask myself is overt freedom really worth it. 

15 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Ukraine is just that. A tool for America to destroy Russia. So be it. The world can live better without Russia. If the Ukrainian people are okay with that then I’m fine with it too. But it didn’t have to be like that. 

this war will end one day and Ukraine will be a waste land and it’s people will be looking to leave for the next 50 years like countless other wars yo liberate people from evil tyranny. Libya, Syria, Iraq, Yugoslavia, Afghanistan, Vietnam, East Timor and the list is endless. And now Ukraine has also joined this “illustrious group of freedom loving alumni”. 

I don't understand this type of reasoning.  Do you think living under another country's dictatorship is preferable just because of the perception they could become a tool of America?  Everyone needs help when oppressed.  There was once the Persian Empire, Greeks, Egyptians, Romans, French, British, Chinese, Mongols, Christianity, Islam.... There has always been through history someone at the top, ruling, suppressing, enslaving others but also some were highly influential to human progress.  We live in an era the USA influences the world mostly.  It's just a fact everyone in the west accepts because we prosper with them and we tend to sweep under the carpet all the wrongdoings such as the CIA's intrusions into foreign politics, invasions and wars.

We in Australia have been piggy-backing rides since we became a Federation in 1901, first with the British and then/now with the US and let's again ignore what happened to the Aborigines in doing so. I'm sure the Aborigines would have welcomed someone helping them overt the genocide that occurred in return for some concessional freedoms. 

• Like 1

Ukraine is/was firmly in the sphere of Russia. It was ripped away. No problem. But I’m not subscribing to the bullchit propaganda you’re peddling, Helen. A democratic elected pro Russian government was elected and removed. 

How come, then, that Ukraine cannot be ripped away from EUrope? 

Democratically elected pro russian... :lol: russia saw no democracy since Genghis Khan. Literally.   

I am pro American and European. Germans and French sentiment is exactly the same as mine as is that of mostly other EU country’s and a large proportion of the American public and politicians. You have no exclusivity of right, wrong or proper.

Well, damn, then someone is slipping russian propaganda **** into your posts. Do you have ghosts in the house maybe? Why don't you read what you wrote before you hit "submit"? 

Ah, now you speak for the majority, which happens to be pro-russian. Why, of course, what not to love about child rapists, looters and cutting civilian limbs for fun? 

Only psychopaths support russia. Consider this moment in history a gigantic psychiatric evaluation. 

Also, Leopards are coming because the European public demanded so. Even Switzerland noticed their "neutrality" is leaving very bad taste in everyone sane's mouth, so they released the weapons for Ukraine. 

You have no chance to win this war based on irrationally stupid claims. 

…yes Helen, your bravery and certain martyrdom from your bunker type house in Croatia for Ukraine is well noted. Lucky Ukraine. But you are surprisingly wrong about Ukraine being well received by Europe. Wars are planned years in advance. Assets and investments are sold and infrastructure re-routed and natural resources sourced from other places. Ukraine was a war waiting to happen and planned. Merkel and Erdogan rerouted the gas pipelines with Putin. Arms were drip feed into Ukraine and it would have been a done deal if it wasn’t for Biden. 

It is a little bunker. Because when we were rebuilding it, we had artillery attacks in mind :) You think I'm joking, but I'm not.  

Ukraine is lucky. And I'm so very happy because of that. They've got Western aid and support and thank all gods for that. Thank all good people for that. My country got embargo on weapons and pressure to surrender because we've got no chance and after all, "they're all the same". No, we're not all the same. 

To this day, Serbia is moaning that Croatia won because of American help. I wish. In reality, Croatia won with ancient and hand-made equipment simply because we had no choice but to win. Same with Ukraine. They are winning because the other choice is death. 

Ah, now Biden is stalling the defence. Two posts ago he was forcing EU to take part. So, which is it? Both? As poopler said: And credibility! :lol:  Indeed... 

So is Ukraine Europe? About as much as Russia is and if disruptive Poland is anything to go by Ukraine is not a part of Europe. At some point the border of Europe should stop. 

Ukraine is EUrope :yes: Geographically, historically, culturally and - the most important - by the choice of overwhelming majority of Ukrainians. 

russia is going back to stalinism, which you cannot sell in EUrope to no one except few total mental patients. And russia loves stalinism because it suits the mentality they adopted from Mongol invaders and never changed it back to something that resembles European humanist approach. Similar thing happened to Serbia under Ottomans. Invaders left, but the cultural genocide was done. You need to re-learn what EUropean mindset is first, before you possibly can come home to Europe. 

And stop showing desperation with insisting on "disruptive" Poland. When they get tired of Cathotalibans and sanctity of fertilized egg cell, they'll simply choose a bit more likeable government. In the meantime, they hold the line, they're good. Priorities.   

Ukraine and Russia could have had a preferential trade deal like Turkey and security guarantees. Instead of war. 

Someone should have told that to poopler a year ago. Even better, nine years ago. Even better, 20 years ago. 

Now it's Bucha, Irpin, Mariupol, Kherson, Kharkiv... too late. 

Never, ever again. Turn to Central Asia. Far East. Madagascar. I don't care. No one cares. Just go away with your threats and missiles and butchers and child rapists. Go away. 

No I’m not scared of a future European army and defence pact. But it folly for Europe to take on responsibility alone for Russia, North Africa, Turkey, Middle East and the Caucasus with just the French nuclear umbrella. Europe still needs America and America will not be in a hurry to allow a repeat of Germany’s stupidity in trying to financially control Europe again. 

Not a defense pact. There will be EU Army and all its guns will be pointed at you. 

Some will be made in the USA, South Korea, why not, the more the merrier. 

Oh, back to nuclear boogeyman. Dunno, maybe you'll find someone who's still impressed with chronic russian yapping that they'll find a working nuke one of these days. (I'm honestly surprised how they stupidly, childishly played their nuke card so early and so incompetently. I blame cocaine. Never taste the goods you're dealing around, how come no one ever told them that? That's... basic.)

Yes, now Portugal or Croatia will financially pull EUrope. Not Germany. At all. :lol: And you even think the US gets to decide on that :lol: The USA indeed made (West) German post-WWII economic miracle possible but that miracle baby has grown all up in the meantime. 

All in all, too late. russia cannot take it back. This day had to come. The scorpion and the frog. But our EU is not just one frog, it's a pond full of frogs of various sizes and specializations. One of Ukrainian specializations is to beat the **** out of you. I'm forever in debt to them and the least I can do is kick a vatnik in their name.  

By the way, you're a great side-kick. Keep it coming. I'd never go in such great detail if you weren't prompting me. You sure you're not doing a false flag here? Anyway, thanks.  

56 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

I’m pragmatic and nothing else. I think for myself and carefully read between the lines. There is no good or evil just interests. I would rather live in an American or European empire than a Russian one. But all things being equal, I wish there were no empires. But there are. So I can understand why the Ukrainians want to be in Europe but there are natural laws that cannot be easily discarded and one of them is geography. You live next to a monster then either you play nice or look for friends to help you destroy that monster. But friends are only there when they can get something outta it. If your only value is being used head first as a battering ram don’t complain of having a sore head. Ukraine is just that. A tool for America to destroy Russia. So be it. The world can live better without Russia. If the Ukrainian people are okay with that then I’m fine with it too. But it didn’t have to be like that. 

Rebuilding Ukraine will be an absolutely great thing for EU economy too. 

Yugoslavia is gone, out of the same reasons USSR is gone, and those countries who liberated themselves from the "brotherly" grip are doing just fine, thanks for asking, I love having Euros in my wallet and no customs at the border, while the former hegemon nations (russian and serbian) are going backwards, pulled with the weight of their irrational supremacist myths. 

So, forgive me my bluntness, but I don't care where you'd prefer to live. European nations made their choices, Ukrainian nation among them. No one asked you or russia what would you want because Ukrainian choices are only theirs to make. 

You are also free to imagine the freedom which you abuse to peddle russian **** is the same as russian totalitarian terror. I've got no idea how do you manage to make such self-deceiving quasi-philosophical stretches... and I don't care. 

I do care for long range munitions that are coming to Ukraine. That will help Ukrainian defense significantly. pro-russian nostalgia is nice to hear, though, because it's a sign that you've started to realize you've lost. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll give up on forcing Ukraine and the rest of Europe to like you. We don't like you. You're creepy. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, and-then said:

The mentions I made were of things I believed would happen.   Never once did I call for such to happen, nor have you seen me engage in that kind of rhetoric in well over a year.  I seem to remember being penalized multiple times for that, as well.  I was even banned from the politics section for awhile. I don't recall spamming any threads with images of death and destruction and having people laughing and cheering it along though.  Have you noticed the numbers of her posts?  Yeah, IMO, "rabid" is a legitimate descriptor. Not to worry about me fomenting her ire to the breaking point though.  She's back on ignore.  I wouldn't want to break up the small group "glorious Ukraine's winning" and daily dead Russians reports.  

So you post offensive ad hominen attacks against many in this thread (including me since I take a stance you proclaim to be against) and then you place people on ignore because you don't want to read their replies?! :lol:

Your anti-war rhetoric is truly admirable.  Unfortunately it's coming from someone who has posted and advocated for the nuking of Iran by Israel if Israel was ever in danger of being defeated and invaded by them.  Not to mention your acceptance of the oppression, bombing, land grabbing and discrimination of the Palestinians by your chosen people.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

I don't understand this type of reasoning.  Do you think living under another country's dictatorship is preferable just because of the perception they could become a tool of America?  Everyone needs help when oppressed.  There was once the Persian Empire, Greeks, Egyptians, Romans, French, British, Chinese, Mongols, Christianity, Islam.... There has always been through history someone at the top, ruling, suppressing, enslaving others but also some were highly influential to human progress.  We live in an era the USA influences the world mostly.  It's just a fact everyone in the west accepts because we prosper with them and we tend to sweep under the carpet all the wrongdoings such as the CIA's intrusions into foreign politics, invasions and wars.

We in Australia have been piggy-backing rides since we became a Federation in 1901, first with the British and then/now with the US and let's again ignore what happened to the Aborigines in doing so. I'm sure the Aborigines would have welcomed someone helping them overt the genocide that occurred in return for some concessional freedoms. 

In the light of recent events, I have to complain that CIA is virtually not present in EUrope and that's worrying and offensive. Don't we matter to those Yanks at all? 

Seriously now, nearly every country has sins from the past, but civilized countries are haunted with those sins and are trying to make up for them, while russia (and Serbia too) insist that everyone takes the blame while they'll take the helm. Hell, no.  

• Like 2

• The topic was locked