Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Travis Walton opens up about alien abduction in new documentary


UM-Bot
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

He's still around?   Is this for money or is he actually going to be interesting?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, that sort of thing happened a lot in the 70s, man. Also known as 'was on a beer and munchies run'.
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, that sort of thing happened a lot in the 70s, man. Also known as 'was on a beer and munchies run'. Also 'we was bored, there wasn't any internet'.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think it's true.

Mainly as all but one of the party passed lie detectors and then that guy that failed went on to pass.

And they passed it again at a later date.

Then the character change in Travis Walton has continued. He didn't revert back to type.

They're all older men now and the story is still consistent.

Something wild happened that night.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Something wild happened that night.

Yeah, they bought a really bad homemade bourbon whiskey that night.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, if humans are being observed by other civilizations. Covid proved to me people aren't ready for ET contact.

People freaked out and fought over toilet paper in the stores. Then you have vaxers against anti-vaxers.

If a virus scared people. Imagine aliens. And if the governments are keeping it secret. It's for our own good.

We've advanced much in technology, but advanced little in wisdom.

  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Hawken said:

And if the governments are keeping it secret.

So this is the one topic that all governments agree on..?

Well, that's a really useful fact.  Maybe there's some way to harness that universal co-operation and use it for all other issues.  I think we can now fix the world.  Awesome.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

So this is the one topic that all governments agree on..?

Well, that's a really useful fact.  Maybe there's some way to harness that universal co-operation and use it for all other issues.  I think we can now fix the world.  Awesome.

What, just that 1 sentence you want to quote me on? Nothing to say about the rest of it? :lol:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Hyperionxvii said:

Yeah, that sort of thing happened a lot in the 70s, man. Also known as 'was on a beer and munchies run'.

second hand info, but one rumor is that him and Allen Dallas were on a drug fueled bender and 'disappeared' for the duration. They were quite the druggies, supposedly. That's why they don't do interviews in Snowflake, because everyone knows they're full of **** 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
33 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

second hand info, but one rumor is that him and Allen Dallas were on a drug fueled bender and 'disappeared' for the duration. They were quite the druggies, supposedly. That's why they don't do interviews in Snowflake, because everyone knows they're full of **** 

I heard the same thing. Also (though I never fact checked) there were aviation drills or helicopters in same area, same night. And that's how they passed the lie detector. They did see something but never clarified what it was.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Bed of chaos said:

I heard the same thing. Also (though I never fact checked) there were aviation drills or helicopters in same area, same night. And that's how they passed the lie detector. They did see something but never clarified what it was.

I'll give the guy credit, he's become VERY good at interviews and rehashing the story in a tone and articulation that's hard not to like.  Almost as good as Bob Lazar. I listen to the interviews, no matter my personal take on them. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

What, just that 1 sentence you want to quote me on? Nothing to say about the rest of it? :lol:

Yep.  The rest of the 'case' is covered adequately in other threads, and your comparisons..?  Aliens visiting earth are completely unevidenced, and the nature of related conspiracy theories is not at all comparable to Covid - so I don't think your conclusion is valid. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, ercbreeze said:

Bottom Line, Travis Walton is broke, and needs money now.

He's reportedly worth around 16million. True or not.

Travis and the driver of the pick up are both in on it so a job well done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/17/2022 at 9:55 AM, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I think it's true.

Mainly as all but one of the party passed lie detectors and then that guy that failed went on to pass.

And they passed it again at a later date.

Then the character change in Travis Walton has continued. He didn't revert back to type.

They're all older men now and the story is still consistent.

Something wild happened that night.

 

 


I think there is something to it, too. The skeptics in here refuse to think logically here so they can maintain their theory on the matter.
But you have exposed the situation for what it is, IMO. Y'all others here, pay attention:

6 people propose a story and take a lie detector test. One failed, 5 passed. Skeptics say the whole thing did not happen!! LOL
Dudes, we should get one of two results, either ALL PASS (story is true) or ALL FAIL(story is hoax). Clearly the problem is with the testing, not Walton

my bet...? 5 of 6 tells me it is likely the story is true. Also, Walton went on to pass other lie detector tests to firm that up. 

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/24/2022 at 1:32 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:


I think there is something to it, too. The skeptics in here refuse to think logically here so they can maintain their theory on the matter.
But you have exposed the situation for what it is, IMO. Y'all others here, pay attention:

6 people propose a story and take a lie detector test. One failed, 5 passed. Skeptics say the whole thing did not happen!! LOL
Dudes, we should get one of two results, either ALL PASS (story is true) or ALL FAIL(story is hoax). Clearly the problem is with the testing, not Walton

my bet...? 5 of 6 tells me it is likely the story is true. Also, Walton went on to pass other lie detector tests to firm that up. 

I talked to Travis Walton and he is not all flash and bling like most people who tell these stories.  He was reluctant to be in public and he waited over 40 years to write his own book about it.  He is educated and soft spoken and hates the spotlight.   How many others who claim abduction and write books about it and go to lots of events to talk about it, enjoying the spotlight and the attention.   His story is one that rings true for me, and I have expressed my belief before that a lot of the abductions were done by some secret group testing mind control techniques.   There is something else going on and I think Travis Walton got stuck in the middle of it and I think it was not just aliens from outer space, (or inner space or where ever) but also earth humans working on something that he walked in to the middle of.  I don't think his experience was a mind control experiment.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/17/2022 at 8:55 AM, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I think it's true.

Mainly as all but one of the party passed lie detectors and then that guy that failed went on to pass.

And they passed it again at a later date.

Then the character change in Travis Walton has continued. He didn't revert back to type.

They're all older men now and the story is still consistent.

Something wild happened that night.

 

 

Passing a lie detector test doesn't really mean anything. As long as a person or group sincerely believes the validity of what they say, they can spin the most wild, implausible and fabricated story and the lie detector won't pick up on it.

Just as there are people who can do a poker face, look you straight in the eye and lie to your face with such conviction that you'd be tempted to think thy are being truthful despite your internal B.S meters going off the charts.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Travis Abduction was in the days of anal probes by the greys. It would seem that pain and fear charges up some blood to drink but in Travis case they must have had a battle with his angels.  As it appears they were not going to send him back, but they had to.  They are known to all live on fresh live blood, or better said to be vampires and human trafficking and surrogate baby sales eventually showed what was really going on.  They also have loosh vampires and combination types but I've heard from some people it's usually one or the other these spaceship dwellers ones live on. While on earth they mostly live underground, and the movie Jupiter Ascending appears to explain what's really going on.  Well, they know who they are after in a hunt and they don't finish every body off, it depends on reasons that are unknown, I will say angels battle demons and we never see it.  These spaceship types would be humanoid or shapeshifters and can make themselves look like whatever human or even a reptilian with a tail. But it depends on who is looking, it's some kind of hypnosis that a camera don't pick up.  The old you cant photograph a vampire applies.  Whatever they do, I gathered it's all lies and trickster stuff and NASA knows them well.  If they can't lie, they don't bother.  Why do some get abducted?  I gather because some people are living wrong and want to get theirs, make a bunch of money and live the good live and the entire thing is a trick.  It may be easy to predator on humans that are maybe doing things they shouldn't be.  Earth's short surface dweller life isn't what it's cracked up to be.  It's short so as not to catch on to the controllers whom are quite frankly all vampires.  That's what happens with the AI tech when it goes on and on for millenia....They figured out how to live longer and longer to keep on enjoying their spaceships and it requires human surface dwellers serve up some blood because that is the vampire diet.  There is only one reason that makes sense they aren't hanging out with humans and teaching and helping them and it's because of them being full time predators.  It must be hard to give up spaceships and let go and let god rule your life.  

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/18/2022 at 8:02 AM, Hawken said:

What, just that 1 sentence you want to quote me on? Nothing to say about the rest of it? :lol:

The rest?

Silly speculation. Anti vaxers are a small minority of the population. Nobody cares about them. Not even aliens. Aliens would ask for proof of vaccination. They aren't going to bother with bottom feeders like Walton either. If you walk into a university you don't approach the mum at the student drop off zone for information do you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/3/2022 at 11:41 PM, ouivalerie said:

Travis Abduction was in the days of anal probes by the greys. It would seem that pain and fear charges up some blood to drink but in Travis case they must have had a battle with his angels.  As it appears they were not going to send him back, but they had to.  They are known to all live on fresh live blood, or better said to be vampires and human trafficking and surrogate baby sales eventually showed what was really going on.  They also have loosh vampires and combination types but I've heard from some people it's usually one or the other these spaceship dwellers ones live on. While on earth they mostly live underground, and the movie Jupiter Ascending appears to explain what's really going on.  Well, they know who they are after in a hunt and they don't finish every body off, it depends on reasons that are unknown, I will say angels battle demons and we never see it.  These spaceship types would be humanoid or shapeshifters and can make themselves look like whatever human or even a reptilian with a tail. But it depends on who is looking, it's some kind of hypnosis that a camera don't pick up.  The old you cant photograph a vampire applies.  Whatever they do, I gathered it's all lies and trickster stuff and NASA knows them well.  If they can't lie, they don't bother.  Why do some get abducted?  I gather because some people are living wrong and want to get theirs, make a bunch of money and live the good live and the entire thing is a trick.  It may be easy to predator on humans that are maybe doing things they shouldn't be.  Earth's short surface dweller life isn't what it's cracked up to be.  It's short so as not to catch on to the controllers whom are quite frankly all vampires.  That's what happens with the AI tech when it goes on and on for millenia....They figured out how to live longer and longer to keep on enjoying their spaceships and it requires human surface dwellers serve up some blood because that is the vampire diet.  There is only one reason that makes sense they aren't hanging out with humans and teaching and helping them and it's because of them being full time predators.  It must be hard to give up spaceships and let go and let god rule your life.  

There are no abductees that I have ever heard or read about saying anything about an anal probe.   That idea was started by a reporter making fun of Whitley Strieber, who never said anything about an anal probe.   It is a disinformation, denegration of people who come forward claiming they have been abducted.   

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2022 at 7:13 AM, psyche101 said:

If you walk into a university you don't approach the mum at the student drop off zone for information do you. 

It depends how what she looks like, if she is a tasty piece and keeps herself in shape, absolutely. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
Posted (edited)

I dont know , but humanity is pretty good in general at making **** up miles high.

Edited by razman
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.