Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man 'abducted by aliens 50 years ago' claims he warned world about Covid and WW3

Still Waters

A fisherman who claims he was 'abducted by aliens 50 years ago' says he was warned about the Covid-19 pandemic to which he refers to as 'the plague'.

Calvin Parker, 68, says that, until now, he's been keeping these 'visions' to himself and now fears his claims are coming true, reports The Mirror.

He believes a UFO landed nearby the banks of a river in Pascagoula, Mississippi when he was just a teenager.

A then, 19-year-old Calvin, claimed he and his friend were grabbed by strange creatures, which had lobster-like claws along with carrot-like noses and ears.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/man-abducted-by-aliens-50-years-ago-claims-he-warned-world-about-cov-20220221

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-abducted-aliens-50-years-26287550

Related:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This happened about a half-hour away from where I grew up.  I just remember the community in general being brutal to those guys.  They were the brunt of jokes for years :( 

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

2 minutes ago, and then said:

This happened about a half-hour away from where I grew up.  I just remember the community in general being brutal to those guys.  They were the brunt of jokes for years :( 

I'm already biasing myself by saying that I take the story with a grain of salt, but when you hear them talk about it, they seem extremely confident in their rehash of the incident. The elder speaks of it very coherently, like he's talking about a family outing. What's your and other locals' take on it? 

1 hour ago, Still Waters said:

Calvin Parker, 68, says that, until now, he's been keeping these 'visions' to himself and now fears his claims are coming true, reports The Mirror.

Typical...claim fits after the fact...sweet!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the heads up back in 2019 mr abducted by aliens 50 years ago and got told aaaaaaalll about it.  :rolleyes:

• Thanks 2

Well of course the "mirror" has a very high standard  of jurnjournalism so we do have that.

I read the "story" poor delusinal fellow,

"This was when my blood was drained out of me and then replaced with what I still don't know. Then things were shown to me, things from the past, present and future."

Yeah, anyone wanna bet me something big and pretty that if tests were done ( which since he has cancer likely have been ) that they would come back 100% human blood,

And if he was refilled with anutjing else in other words his heart wasmt oumping human blood it would be on the breaking news around the world not a pulp tabloid.

Reminds me a bit of betty hill, after poor barney hill died she went to to lectures etc and tell her UFO alien stories,

One well known UFO/true believer writer resercher iifc the name he called her was "loon", he said and i paraphase about riding with her at night to her every street light was a beam ship, she saw aliens or craft everywhere.

But lets face it if calvin knew of covid 50 years ago hes the epitome of evil letting so many people die.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, the13bats said:

But lets face it if calvin knew of covid 50 years ago hes the epitome of evil letting so many people die.

Aside of the story being true or not, who would have believed him back then if he had told people around him a plague was coming plus a new world war, and that aliens had told him about it?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

Aside of the story being true or not, who would have believed him back then if he had told people around him a plague was coming plus a new world war, and that aliens had told him about it?

Doesnt matter as he didnt even try.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Abramelin said:

He didn't say "A plague" he said 'THE plague", and that means bubonic plague, not covid-19.  That may sound semantic, but it isn't.  If you say THE plague the implication is that you only mean Bubonic Plague when speaking English.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

Your other reply implied he never gave warnings until after the fact.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is like some low end version of Nostradamus and his alleged predictions coming true, all after the fact and made to fit,

One example is how his predictions are revamped to change who the anti christ is depending who isnt so popular at that time,

Covid 19 was a pandemic not a plague so not "the" plague,

And if you Google it about a zillion people predict a wwiii.

I think its a tired old man seeking attention.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Your other reply implied he never gave warnings until after the fact.

Yes, but then I read and_then's post, and he sort of suggested the guy did tell his story, regretted he did, and must have kept silent ever since until recently.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

Yes, but then I read and_then's post, and he sort of suggested the guy did tell his story, regretted he did, and must have kept silent ever since until recently.

Okay, the problem is being too vauge to matter, if i say in the next year a plane will crash most people will agree,

But if i predict the day time date place and it all matches then people will get a bit excited,

50 years ago a fellow tells an outlandish tale that he had changed during the years, but 50 years ago lets say he did say there will be a plauge and a ww3 likely with Russia, thats a bit vauge wouldnt you say?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, the13bats said:

Okay, the problem is being too vauge to matter, if i say in the next year a plane will crash most people will agree,

But if i predict the day time date place and it all matches then people will get a bit excited,

50 years ago a fellow tells an outlandish tale that he had changed during the years, but 50 years ago lets say he did say there will be a plauge and a ww3 likely with Russia, thats a bit vauge wouldnt you say?

Oh man, I think a lot more than his 'predictions' being vague. Maybe he's nuts or wants his 15 minutes of fame.

• Like 1

A vast majority of people who have abduction stories, or anything similar, never come forward for fear they'll be ridiculed or accused of seeking money/fame. 

The claims are vague, yes, but the timeframe in which they're happening (let's say 5 years between when fauxrona started and whenever [if] WWIII starts) still could give one reason to pause.

My later father who was a chief mastersargent in the US Airforce worked in military intelligence. He said if WW3 starts it will start in the Middle East.Gog and Magog. He rarely quoted the bible, but this is mentioned in the Book of Revelations.The bible also talks about how there will be wars and rumors of wars, etc. So nothing new with his statement. The Virgin Mary told the children at Fatima that the Great War (WW1) would be ending, but if people didn't change and turn away from sin and go back to God, then there would be an even worse war, which was WW2. People who are christians of various strips see what's going on as the precursor to the Apocolypse and Judgement Day, forget the who zombie jazz.

3 hours ago, HollyDolly said:

My later father who was a chief mastersargent in the US Airforce worked in military intelligence. He said if WW3 starts it will start in the Middle East.Gog and Magog. He rarely quoted the bible, but this is mentioned in the Book of Revelations.The bible also talks about how there will be wars and rumors of wars, etc. So nothing new with his statement. The Virgin Mary told the children at Fatima that the Great War (WW1) would be ending, but if people didn't change and turn away from sin and go back to God, then there would be an even worse war, which was WW2. People who are christians of various strips see what's going on as the precursor to the Apocolypse and Judgement Day, forget the who zombie jazz.

The bible was writen by men.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Abramelin said:

Oh man, I think a lot more than his 'predictions' being vague. Maybe he's nuts or wants his 15 minutes of fame.

Of course your latter two suggestions are the most likely,

I have reserched the abduction phenomena a bit and my conclusion is its very real but it its not any fairies, demons or aliens involved, no outside malevolent entities choosing certain people to torment,

I believe its a medical condition mental in nature a lot of things play into it that make it seem 100% without question real to the person.

Problem is no matter how dramatic the story these people never have any evidence at all to support their experence happened outside their minds.

Making weak excuses for vauge claims or predictions is par for the course but look at what we have to go on, onky stories nothing more no zero physical evidence and people who no matter how much they claim not to desire it seeking fame and fortunes from their alleged experence.

Ive seen countless abductees say they dont wanna talk about it then in total contradiction write books and join the UFO lecture circuit, which there is a paycheck.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/21/2022 at 10:41 PM, Alchopwn said:

He didn't say "A plague" he said 'THE plague", and that means bubonic plague, not covid-19.  That may sound semantic, but it isn't.  If you say THE plague the implication is that you only mean Bubonic Plague when speaking English.

Maybe he didn't know what this disease was so he just called it the plague? 

As for WW3, its gonna happen lol. One of my friends very intuitive and he bluntly told me WW3 is going to happen...when I asked when he just said "sometime around christmas". He didn't give me a specific year though.

16 hours ago, Abramelin said:

I've studied the case a fair bit. There's a lot of old threads on it here 

I personally think they got drunk and got carried away getting to know each other. I would say that the most likely conclusion is that he is nuts. I think his perceived sin, in such a religious community, drove him over the edge. When they went to the sheriff The smelled like industrial breweries. Combine that with the ridicule they also copped for the crazy story and I think it's a recipe for a nervous breakdown. 

• Like 3

He can't even get the aliens right.  There is another site where he mentions they have lobster claws for hands, but one of them stuck her FINGER up his nose!  lol    hmmmm . . .   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1