Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

and Putin just threatened Sweden and Finland

godnodog

8 hours ago, Tom1200 said:

Has he really changed that much?  I like the middle photo - it's like he's been told Smile! and that's something he'd read about but never seen...

Who is Vladimir Putin? A look into the life of Russia's leader | Marca

You forgot one!

"Let Loose the Dogs of War"

Putin.jpg

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

Hey!!! I’m six feet tall :angry: for that insult I will invade your country and force you to eat all of your vegetables 

Even Lima Beans? :unsure2:

Tyrant!!!:angry:

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

You forgot one!

"Let Loose the Dogs of War"

Putin.jpg

Why are you insulting this noble animal?

• Like 1

Just now on portuguese news let: Reporters near Ukrainian border, on Russia side, have sighted mobile thermobaric launcher vehicles.

Found English language media outlethttps://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10552743/amp/Furious-Putin-prepares-use-father-bombs-brave-Ukrainians-hold-advance.html

Edited by godnodog
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

They gonna nuke Kiev?

It's not a nuke. Its similar to the bimb used in Afghanistan against the Taliban entrenched in a cave (if not mistaken)

I'm starting to think there is no1 sane in Gremlin

Edited by godnodog
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, thedutchiedutch said:

It's sad and I just wonder for how long his people are going to support him.

If the casualty figures for his military are accurate, he's either going to be done politically or he will throw away the mask of democracy that he's been trying to wear.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, and then said:

If the casualty figures for his military are accurate, he's either going to be done politically or he will throw away the mask of democracy that he's been trying to wear.

IMO, Putin has too much control over his government to be done politically. I just think he finally took the gloves off after being emboldened by China.

• Like 1

Just now, some massive explosion 20kms from center of Kiev, light from explosion lasted several minutes.

Not saying its this thermobaric weapon

Edited by godnodog

14 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

As Ukrainian president Zelensky said, from Kyiv under neo-soviet fire: I need no ride, I need ammo.

THAT one will be recorded for history ;)  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Thermobaric, not thermonuclear. 

If he uses those in civilian areas, the whole world needs to cut off all contacts with his regime.  He will kill thousands with those things :( 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, and then said:

If he uses those in civilian areas, the whole world needs to cut off all contacts with his regime.  He will kill thousands with those things :( 

Europe should have done that already.

Talks with them via UN only or 3rd party.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, and then said:

It's time Russian generals and oligarchs are offered amnesty by the West, in exchange for acting now. 

Because little **** is losing, his invasion is failing, so he'll go for maximum casualties.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Tom1200 said:

Has he really changed that much? 

Have a look at his speech at the outset of hostilities.  Yeah... he HAS changed.  

30 minutes ago, godnodog said:

It's not a nuke. Its similar to the bimb used in Afghanistan against the Taliban entrenched in a cave (if not mistaken)

I'm starting to think there is no1 sane in Gremlin

Ah you mean like the mother of all bombs.

Shock wave weapons.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Ah you mean like the mother of all bombs.

Shock wave weapons.

Not like the MOAB at all, they arent even close. 

The MOAB is just a stupidly large bomb filled with 18,700 lbs of H-6, with H-6 being a mixture made up of 44% RDX, 29.5% TNT, 21% powdered aluminum, 5% paraffin wax, and 0.5% calcium chloride.  Essentially just a stupidly big conventional bomb, kills and destroys by creating massive overpressure.

Thermobaric weapons are completely different.  In an explosive reaction there are essentially two general compounds mixed together, a fuel and a oxidizer, to produce an explosion.  In thermobaric weapons there is no oxidizer it's just fuel as it gets the oxygen needed for the chemical reaction from the air.  This has a few implications, first thermobaric weapons dont work in a vacuum or a location with low oxygen in the atmosphere.  The second implication is that while conventional explosives have the entire reaction happen instanously thermobaric explosions last seconds to a few minutes depending on the size of the thermobaric weapon.  Third thermobaric weapons almost never kill from overpressure but instead kill from burning, suffocation from drawing all the oxygen out from the local area, or in specific situations creating a near vacuum.

In general a MOAB will do well destroying structures and killing anyone in the blast radius by over pressure.  Thermobaric weapons arent particularly effective against damaging structures, even unreinforced ones, but are devastating to people and soft targets over a larger area then a corresponding conventional explosive round of the same weight.

Thermobaric weapons are if I remember correctly considered an incendiary weapon and using one in a city is a war crime but Russia doesnt seem to care about war crimes as they have committed a lot already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, godnodog said:

Europe should have done that already.

Talks with them via UN only or 3rd party.

Heck, the USA is still feeding Putin by buying so much oil from him.

1 hour ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

IMO, Putin has too much control over his government to be done politically. I just think he finally took the gloves off after being emboldened by China.

I'm sure that he has control over a government full of apparatchiks but if he faces elections, these actions are going to take him down.

15 minutes ago, Myles said:

Heck, the USA is still feeding Putin by buying so much oil from him.

The USA's oil imports is only like 7% Russian oil. They get most of their imports from Canada.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/25/2022 at 3:20 PM, acute said:

I suspect that Putin is a bit of a loon, and he wants to go out with a bang.

Unfortunately, the bangs are RPG's. :(

If we’re lucky :/

• Like 1

Could it be long term Syphilis? Or maybe covid hit his brain extra hard? he might have a serious drug addiction like so many despots before him but I doubt it. Unless he backs up to the more pro Russian areas and calls it a day he'll quite possibly find this his last joy ride. Also, he's held too much power in Russia, especially over the oligarchs and crime bosses that he 'keeps protected' for a fee. If they ever had a plan to remove their cruel but very very short overlord, now is the time. 

Oh crap….

“Lesbian, gay, bisexuals, and transgender (LGBT) persons in Ukraine may face legal challenges not experienced by non-LGBT residents. Noncommercial, same-sex sexual activity between consenting adults in private is legal in Ukraine, but prevailing social attitudes are often described as being intolerant of LGBT people and households headed by same-sex couples are not eligible for any of the same legal protections available to opposite-sex couples.”

“Transsexuality is classified as a psychiatric disorder.[24]”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Ukraine

…..Awkward…..