Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

and Putin just threatened Sweden and Finland

godnodog

They should both immediately file applications and force them to either back down, or fight a three front war. 

17 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

They should both immediately file applications and force them to either back down, or fight a three front war. 

File applications? I'm lost here, please explain.

Just now, godnodog said:

File applications? I'm lost here, please explain.

Express interest in joining NATO

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Express interest in joining NATO

Oh I see. 

Despite my position regarding Putin's Government, I am not in favour of that, that would be at this time throwing more fuel to the fire. Ukraine could at most join the EU or the common market same as Finland and Sweden.

I am aware that my opinion could seem hypocritic, but militarily escalation would be even worse. 

I am even scared of my words but the ball needs to be on Rússias side.

Edited by godnodog
  • Like 2

Russian media banned and oligarcas are being directly target with hravy sanctions.

Ukraine will now be directly financed for militar equipment.

• Like 2

Edited by pallidin

6 hours ago, godnodog said:

Protests in Belarus

Against or for Putin’s Murderspree?

On 2/26/2022 at 3:21 PM, odas said:

An apsolute lie and fiction. Don't confuse economic diplomacy by Trudeau and Biden with fear or even admiration of autocrats as Trump did with Putin.

Its not a fiction at all.

Here from Trudeaus own mouth, how he admires the CCP

https://brandnewtube.com/v/WS6niC

On 2/27/2022 at 2:37 AM, Crazy Horse said:

Its not really a political stand-off when NATO, and the EU, are heading your way.

Russia has always been the prize, ask Napoleon, and Hitler, how they managed?

The fact is that the US promised not to move eastwards, they lied, they are the aggressors.

And yes, I know it was the Soviets in Cuba, but today it would be more realistic to suggest China, seeing as how the SU no longer exists.

Ever since the Ukraine separated it has been under continuously threat from russia. russia has always been determined to dominate its neighbors and menace Europe. Whether the US promised something or not. The fact is that this russian small evil feral eyed man is the aggressor. Is the US a threat to the russian people? Is the NATO a threat to the russian people? I don't think so. They are here to protect from people you mentioned earlier, napoleon & hitler. Those people are prime examples of why the NATO exist. The prime objective of the NATO is freedom and security or guaranteeing the freedom and security of its members through political and military means. And that is exactly what they are doing. They are protecting us from russia. russia is a threat. Little vlad was responsible for killing 298 people when a passenger flight from Amsterdam was shot down in 2014, critics of little vlad keep ending up dead all over the place and today russians citizens get punished if they to protest this war. So who is the aggressor again ? 

In regards to the US promise, here is a interesting article about that. See link:
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/up-front/2014/11/06/did-nato-promise-not-to-enlarge-gorbachev-says-no/

• Like 3

13 hours ago, thedutchiedutch said:

Ever since the Ukraine separated it has been under continuously threat from russia. russia has always been determined to dominate its neighbors and menace Europe. Whether the US promised something or not. The fact is that this russian small evil feral eyed man is the aggressor. Is the US a threat to the russian people? Is the NATO a threat to the russian people? I don't think so. They are here to protect from people you mentioned earlier, napoleon & hitler. Those people are prime examples of why the NATO exist. The prime objective of the NATO is freedom and security or guaranteeing the freedom and security of its members through political and military means. And that is exactly what they are doing. They are protecting us from russia. russia is a threat. Little vlad was responsible for killing 298 people when a passenger flight from Amsterdam was shot down in 2014, critics of little vlad keep ending up dead all over the place and today russians citizens get punished if they to protest this war. So who is the aggressor again ? 

In regards to the US promise, here is a interesting article about that. See link:
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/up-front/2014/11/06/did-nato-promise-not-to-enlarge-gorbachev-says-no/

Ukraine has only been under threat since Sorros instigated that colour revolution.

81% of all military excursions since WWII have been instigated by the US.

Having NATO in Ukraine is understandably unacceptable for Putin.

The US and its allies are the aggressors.

They promised not to move eastwards, and they lied, the EU wants its own army too.

It seems that Russia is the only real power that can stand-up to this New World Order. 

2 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

They promised not to move eastwards, and they lied, the EU wants its own army too.

Present source to this.

16 hours ago, thedutchiedutch said:

Thanks dutchie. It is every European country's right to decide if they want to join the EU or NATO. What does the US have to do with that besides nothing. We didn't force anyone to join anything. Europe is free to choose as they wish.

We aren't perfect. But I do think this is why the American people have been told that no American soldier will be in a position where he is shooting at Russian soldiers and starting WWIII. Nor will we be goaded into a nuclear war. If either of these happen, Putin owns it. I will be watching the state of the union speech tonight. I really do want to hear what he has to say. My heart breaks for the Ukraine but I can understand the need for the US to show restraint. 

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

On 2/28/2022 at 4:26 AM, Crazy Horse said:

Its not a fiction at all.

Here from Trudeaus own mouth, how he admires the CCP

https://brandnewtube.com/v/WS6niC

You're a bit fringe, aren't you? I guess that's why you're called "crazy" horse.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

Ukraine has only been under threat since Sorros instigated that colour revolution.

81% of all military excursions since WWII have been instigated by the US.

Having NATO in Ukraine is understandably unacceptable for Putin.

The US and its allies are the aggressors.

It seems that Russia is the only real power that can stand-up to this New World Order. 

So this is all Sorros' fault? Good lord, which country/government hasn't lied, or changed their views? As it was pointed out earlier, situations change. Funny thing is, Putin lied about invading Ukraine and said he wouldn't...guess what? Besides, what right does Putin have to say what direction the Ukraine takes with their own future? They are an independent nation that was not threatening Russia. What right/reason did he have to attack them? Many innocent lives, and unfulfilled potential, lost...and for what? A perceived threat?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

You're a bit fringe, aren't you? I guess that's why you're called "crazy" horse.

Well, after reading his posts we can scratch the "horse".

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

It look like they are trying something, but i'm not sure what will be the result...maybe i'm even scared about the result right now.

Guest Xetan
5 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

I think the vast majority of us who've been bumming around this place for years are a little fringe.

It is not joining NATO or having missiles on its border that is the biggest worry to Putin IMO. With military forces or missiles Putin is powerful.  He has his own nuclear weapons and armies. If a war goes badly for him and he feels all is lost, he can pull the nuclear card.

Facing Ukraine, Peace is his biggest worry.

Here is a country on his border with some shared heritage, many citizens have relatives in both countries.  Ukrainians are very relatable to Russians. 

Russians see right on their border people just like them who have a democracy, free elections, and a free market with the prosperity that brings.  Russians are not stupid.  They know what happens to Putin's opposition in Russia.  They know what they have and what to expect under Putin.

Day by day they can look at Ukraine and think that prosperity looks pretty good and wonder why they can't  have some of that.

Putin is not stupid either.  He knows what his people are thinking.  He is probably calculating how long he has to stay in power and what force it will require internally to keep his population in line.  He may have figured out how little time he has.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

It look like they are trying something, but i'm not sure what will be the result...maybe i'm even scared about the result right now.

There is so much smoke, and so many mirrors right now that it is very difficult to truly understand what is going on..

Better to find an inner peace, and move forwards from there.

19 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Er, those were Trudeaus words straight out of the horses mouth.

On how much he admires China's dictatorship.

So if I am fringe, then thank goodness for that. (Never was one for following the herd).

15 hours ago, odas said:

Well, after reading his posts we can scratch the "horse".

And what about Trudeau admiring the Chinese dictatorship?

16 hours ago, ChewiesArmy said:

So this is all Sorros' fault? Good lord, which country/government hasn't lied, or changed their views? As it was pointed out earlier, situations change. Funny thing is, Putin lied about invading Ukraine and said he wouldn't...guess what? Besides, what right does Putin have to say what direction the Ukraine takes with their own future? They are an independent nation that was not threatening Russia. What right/reason did he have to attack them? Many innocent lives, and unfulfilled potential, lost...and for what? A perceived threat?

Sorros isn't a country, nor part of any government, yet I take your point.

The funny thing is, Sorros will bank roll extreme right-wing neo Nazis, and extreme left-wing, Marxist BLM extremists.

Strange that..

Playing politics from both ends to create mayhem.

• Like 1