Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

and Putin just threatened Sweden and Finland

godnodog

22 hours ago, godnodog said:

Present source to this.

If I can find the press conference with James Baker again, making that promise, will you acknowledge the US as the aggressor?

BTW, here's a little taste.

5 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

Er, those were Trudeaus words straight out of the horses mouth.

On how much he admires China's dictatorship.

So if I am fringe, then thank goodness for that. (Never was one for following the herd).

You didn't hear what he said in the full context. He was actually being facetious because he believed our previous Prime Minister to be somewhat of a dictator.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

If I can find the press conference with James Baker again, making that promise, will you acknowledge the US as the aggressor?

BTW, here's a little taste.

I will acknowledge that someone said that, the thing is is it in written. Nevertheless I will try to find that James Baker statement, the simple fact you provided a name is enough for me to give you the benefit of doubt (not that you need it).

Thanks for the video.

• Like 2

It's on tv now, 4 fighter jets entered Sweden airspace.

Could it be russians are trying to get attacked and then claim they were attacked in russian airspace?

Maybe these pilots were doing exercises and entered Swedish airspace by accident... Just like many captured russians soldiers claims.

• Like 2

Sweden is considering the event as serious but briefly.

Russia is testing Sweden.

Edited by godnodog
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

There is so much smoke, and so many mirrors right now

Hi Crazy Horse

What a LarryP thing to say.:lol:

On 3/1/2022 at 3:39 AM, Crazy Horse said:

Ukraine has only been under threat since Sorros instigated that colour revolution.

81% of all military excursions since WWII have been instigated by the US.

Having NATO in Ukraine is understandably unacceptable for Putin.

The US and its allies are the aggressors.

They promised not to move eastwards, and they lied, the EU wants its own army too.

It seems that Russia is the only real power that can stand-up to this New World Order. 

russia has a long history of invading border countries, so no wonder those countries want to join the NATO. 

Here is a list of countries invaded by Russia since 1917 : https://www.numbers-stations.com/articles/soviet-and-russian-invasions-since-1917/

Now tell me again who the aggressor is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, thedutchiedutch said:

Hi Dutchie

Putin's self-interest

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

You didn't hear what he said in the full context. He was actually being facetious because he believed our previous Prime Minister to be somewhat of a dictator.

So he was only joking about China and turning the economy around, and going green too?

Its true, he did mention Harper, AFTER he confessed his own admiration...

But hay, closing bank accounts, and pushing mandates still speak for themselves.

2 hours ago, thedutchiedutch said:

russia has a long history of invading border countries, so no wonder those countries want to join the NATO. 

Here is a list of countries invaded by Russia since 1917 : https://www.numbers-stations.com/articles/soviet-and-russian-invasions-since-1917/

You mean under the Bolsheviks, and the communists, who slaughtered 10s of millions of their own people too?

The fact is that NATO is Americas way of keeping Europe under its control and influence.

And that control and influence, and nukes, are not acceptable in Ukraine.

Just the other day, someone (from the State Department) said something like, "We will fight them (Russia) over there (Ukraine), so we don't have to fight them over here, (US)." Which is the kind of disgusting rhetoric we expect from Washington DC.

NATO is an American Pitbull let loose in Europe.

And it will savage the entire continent if we are not careful.

But hay, I am sure that those who voted for NATO in Eastern Europe will be treated very well in any war-zone by the allies, (right?) although the Russian troops may not be so understanding.

2 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Dutchie

Putin's self-interest

The aggressor is the US under NATO, who will set Germany against Russia, to kill any and all opposition to their own world hegemony.

But the US over-reached.

And is corrupt.

And hypocritical.

And relies too much on violence and intimidation instead of statecraft and diplomacy.

And therefore will loose any conflict.

• Confused 4

On 3/2/2022 at 2:42 AM, Crazy Horse said:

Sorros isn't a country, nor part of any government, yet I take your point.

The funny thing is, Sorros will bank roll extreme right-wing neo Nazis, and extreme left-wing, Marxist BLM extremists.

Strange that..

Playing politics from both ends to create mayhem.

"Sorros is the devil" is such a tired narrative. He is given too much credit.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

The fact is that NATO is Americas way of keeping Europe under its control and influence.

If the USA wanted to control Europe, it wouldn't need NATO.  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

You mean under the Bolsheviks, and the communists, who slaughtered 10s of millions of their own people too?

And that control and influence, and nukes, are not acceptable in Ukraine.

Just the other day, someone (from the State Department) said something like, "We will fight them (Russia) over there (Ukraine), so we don't have to fight them over here, (US)." Which is the kind of disgusting rhetoric we expect from Washington DC.

NATO is an American Pitbull let loose in Europe.

And it will savage the entire continent if we are not careful.

But hay, I am sure that those who voted for NATO in Eastern Europe will be treated very well in any war-zone by the allies, (right?) although the Russian troops may not be so understanding.

For your information, NATO was founded in 1949 by 12 countries concerned that the Soviet Union would expand its political and economic system, called communism, beyond Eastern Europe. This was during a time called the Cold War, which ended with the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991. NATO now has 30 members and today is still facing aggression from russia. Thank god for NATO because if it wasn't for NATO Europe would be all russian territory by now. 

Imagine Europe after WWII, totally exhausted and military weak and recovering from a brutal war against nazi Germany now facing communism threats from the soviet union dominating central and eastern Europe with their armies. So NATO was born to stop the "Red Scare" in it's tracks and as you can see, as we speak, ironically, little vlad is demonstrating for the whole wide world to see why NATO is so important and still needed today. Little vlad that hates NATO to the core, is actually making the case for NATO'S existence big time. Ironic isn't it? 

Here is some more information for you about NATO, history & purpose :https://www.britannica.com/topic/North-Atlantic-Treaty-Organization

• Like 3

Thank you for posting that about NATO. I remember hearing and reading about it years ago, and I'm 65.I wonder what my late father would make of Putin and this whole situation, since he worked in military intelligence going back to WW2, when he was recruited to spy on Tito's partisans, that was when he was in Italy. Spied on them his whole life. Some thing maybe something is wrong with Putin  not just mentally but psyichally as well. Some posters here have put forth he may be very ill, and wants one last hurrah. Trump made the comment, saw it in the paper and  on Yahoo News, about while Putin's busy in the Ukraine, that President XI of China would use the oppurtunity to strike Taiwan. If he is think along those lines, I do believe he is waiting to see how things turn out with this war between Russia and the Ukraine.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

The aggressor is the US under NATO, who will set Germany against Russia, to kill any and all opposition to their own world hegemony.

But the US over-reached.

And is corrupt.

And hypocritical.

And relies too much on violence and intimidation instead of statecraft and diplomacy.

And therefore will loose any conflict.

Hi Crazy Horse

Take 2 text messages and call me in the morning, What happened to your love that you talk about all the time because you have gone full Zealot of some sort.

Russian base within russia territory was bombed minutes ago.

Base had a military convoy was getting ready to deploy for Ukr

I'm betting false flag attack accusations will come in to help russian government to motivate russian People into support the gov.

Edited by godnodog