Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Donut of Xiao Mi

Senkoujin

Hello again everyone, long time no see! Do you like donuts? :D

I've been living in Taiwan for quite some time now, and I've recently found some of the best donuts I've ever eaten in my life -- Xiao Mi donuts!! :P

Literally, after eating them for the first time, I fell in love and then decided to make a new original song WITH a new music video (a 24 hour total project)....talk about inspiration, huh? Hahaha! In any case, here it is:

NOTE: Be sure to turn on ENGLISH Closed Captions (CC) if you don't understand Chinese.

Please enjoy! :P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Senkoujin said:

Hello again everyone, long time no see! Do you like donuts? :D

I've been living in Taiwan for quite some time now, and I've recently found some of the best donuts I've ever eaten in my life -- Xiao Mi donuts!! :P

Literally, after eating them for the first time, I fell in love and then decided to make a new original song WITH a new music video (a 24 hour total project)....talk about inspiration, huh? Hahaha! In any case, here it is:

NOTE: Be sure to turn on ENGLISH Closed Captions (CC) if you don't understand Chinese.

Please enjoy! :P

When inspiration hits...it hits!  I will never think of donuts the same again!  Nice work!

• Like 1

On 3/1/2022 at 8:51 AM, joc said:

When inspiration hits...it hits!  I will never think of donuts the same again!  Nice work!

Haha, thanks a lot for watching my music video, and I'm glad that you enjoyed it!  And yes, I had no idea that I'd find myself making a song let alone a music video about donuts, lol! :lol:

• Like 1