Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery as ‘creepy’ UFO sightings reported over Ireland

Scores of people have been left spooked after reporting seeing an unidentified flying object in Irish skies.

The sightings were made in parts of the northwest overnight, with people in Sligo, Donegal and Leitrim among those reporting to have seen an unknown type of aircraft hovering overhead.

The mysterious object has been described as V-shaped, silent and very bright.

Among those claiming to have spotted it was former X Factor star Tabby Callaghan, who wrote on Twitter: “I just seen a huge UFO over my house in Sligo!!

“Shaped like a b52 stealth but made of lights lower than a domestic flight, huge and silent!! My partner also witnessed it! I am speechless.”

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/mystery-creepy-ufo-sightings-reported-26368517

• Like 2

"It went over our house, it was very slow, it wasn't fast..''

Then, why didn't he took a few pics of the UFO? Everyone has a phone with a camera today.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I mean....mass sighting?, but not one picture??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Yeah, every single.of those sigtings must have been a hoax. 

Maybe it was a weather balloon. ;)

• Like 1

There is a wee drone that flies about round here and for weeks I've told my partner about it but everytime I see it and I get in and get her or the kids to come look it's gone. Shes still not seen it. I imagine it's the same if you see something like this. By the time your mind catches up or you go get your phone it's gone.
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Yeah, every single.of those sigtings must have been a hoax. 

Maybe it was a weather balloon. ;)

Hundreds of reports and no footage?

Slow and low/silent craft?

Sounds like drones or a blimp.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Gumball said:

There is a wee drone that flies about round here and for weeks I've told my partner about it but everytime I see it and I get in and get her or the kids to come look it's gone. Shes still not seen it. I imagine it's the same if you see something like this. By the time your mind catches up or you go get your phone it's gone.

These days it’s not really an excuse that people take too long to get their phone/take a photo.

For a fast and fleeting event, sure. But for an apparently widespread event, nope.

Unless it’s just an Irish thing?

• Like 1

Just now, Timothy said:

These days it’s not really an excuse that people take too long to get their phone/take a photo.

For a fast and fleeting event, sure. But for an apparently widespread event, nope.

Unless it’s just an Irish thing?

imo it's probably the individual who wrote the article highly exaggerating to make it sound good= the usual boring crap! :sleepy:

• Like 2

Just the US Air force sending stealth nuclear bombers to Europe due to Putin's threats.  No alien UAP here.

• Haha 1

Ufo's with navigation lights :no::td:

Posted (edited)

Something was there, that seems certain. And no way a military craft will fly low over civilian population. I'd love to know what color the lights on the craft were.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
typo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Something was there, that seems certain. And no way a military craft will fly low over civilian population. I'd love to know what color the lights on the craft were.

Hopefully someone took photos.

:su

I to find it odd there isn’t a pic of this one with so many witnesses. At the same time I’m not gonna call anyone a liar. 

I hope it keeps making an appearance so someone can get it on film. 

More total rubbish for the true believers and BSers to bleet and bray about.

I do find it rather hilarious when a person thinks they can state what some unknown or made up whatever will or wont do.

Like i said, rubbish.