Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Say no to Internet big brother

Bogeyman

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dmgspycat

• Michelle

• Shivel

• Irish

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentSe...id=970599119419

Check out the above link guys....i suppose it was inevitable in this age of control and manipulation!

515949[/snapback]

This is truly sickening and I hate the people responsible for this smarmy crap! What is wrong with this crazy world? When will people revolt and take back thier governments? It seems wherever you turn, the Intelligentsia is there...documenting , watching, making strange laws behind our backs...I am sick of this Nazi tyranny.

Check out the above link guys....i suppose it was inevitable in this age of control and manipulation!

515949[/snapback]

Irish places Tongue firmly in cheek.

We should form an organisation!

I. Internet

R. Revisionist

A. Annihilation

I've never considerd anything was private on the net anyway. There's too much information available about everybody from banks, doctors offices, insurance companies... floating around out there for my liking. mad.gif

515949[/snapback]

Irish places Tongue firmly in cheek.

We should form an organisation!

I. Internet

R. Revisionist

A. Annihilation

516264[/snapback]

As long as only those responsible for abusing power pay...I don't want to hurt any innocents. (tongue in cheek)

If lawful access becomes reality, Canada's telecommunications service providers (TSPs) will be required to refit their networks to allow for real-time interception of communications, to have the capability of simultaneously intercepting multiple transmissions, and to provide detailed subscriber information to law enforcement authorities without a court order within 72 hours.

Moreover, Canada's service providers will be subject to inspections and required to provide the government with reports on the technical capabilities of their networks. These activities will be shrouded in secrecy with service providers facing fines of up to $500,000 or sentences of up to five years in jail for failing to keep the data collection confidential.

The thing that surprised me the most is that this is Canada that is doing this..i would expect it to be the United States that would do something like that..Wow. wacko.gif