Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UAP & Possible Interdimensional Beings- Experiences

turtlepower518

Hello, my name is, well, you can just call me Raph. I'm a 37 year old male from the Atlanta, Ga area and I regularly see and have interactions with, what I've come to think, beings from other dimensions. I've had what I used to call "ghost sightings' my entire life. My younger brother also fits this category. Up until 8-10 months, these experiences only happened from time-to-time. Now, they never stop. The influx began after spending a weekend at my younger brothers house. My brother is three years my junior, married, and lives in a somewhat remote area, next to a large power station in a house that backs up to some rather dense woods. During said visit, 8-10 months ago, his phone began getting motion alerts, via his security monitoring software, every few minutes. Naturally, this was perceived as strange, so we started to investigate. This was the moment both of our lives changed. What we saw in the videos, the cause of the motion alarms, blew our minds. Orbs with human faces, giants and miniature beings, some humanlike, some almost cartoonish, is just a few things we've seen. We stepped outside to investigate, and noticed several low flying, silent , flying objects, circling his house. Since then, they've been there every night since then. Ive always studied and researched things like this, it is one of the things I love most in life, researching and learning about this subject. Based on my research, I seem to think, what my brother and I are seeing, is a glimpse into another dimension. Going to shorten this up and just list some things we regularly see: cloaked beings that some refer to as "glimmermen.' To me, they look damn near identical to the human hunting alien in the Predator movies (when they have the cloaked system engaged), uaps that will sometimes shapeshift that are completely silent. Since the initial night, these uaps began to follow my car every time Im in my brothers area. I have video of them hovering, then taking off at what seems to be close to lightspeed, and vanishing. One night, one hovered above my head, silent of course, and it almost looked angelic. Dead friends and relatives showing up in pictures, extremely bright blueish/purple light that i think is a portal, large footprints in his yard, classic grey alien beings, giants from 8-20ft + in height, possible fae beings, miniature beings, non-humanlike, cartoonish beings, old pets that have passed away, fog coming in out of no where then activity picking up, trees behind his house that have clean breaks as if they were just pushed over, unexplainable sounds. This is just a few to name. I could go on forever. 

The point of this post is to hopefully reach someone who may be having similar experiences or someone who I could talk with about this stuff. I don't have any illnesses that would cause hallucinations nor do I use drugs that would cause any psychosis. I sleep somewhat normal and I'm on no perscription drugs. I hope my bro and I havent gone crazy. I do have pictures and have shown them to my mother and father and they're perplexed, but believe me. They have seen things first handedly when with me or at my brothers house. I will try to load and post some of the pictures. Before pareidolia is mentioned, yes, I'm aware of the phenomenon, and agree that some of the pictures I have very well could be a result of said phenomena. Some, but not all...

I hope to hear from some of you. 

Kind regards,

"Raph" 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Welcome to UM, Turtlepower518!  Your story is fascinating.  Care to share some videos?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, and then said:

Welcome to UM, Turtlepower518!  Your story is fascinating.  Care to share some videos?

I certainly will. I'll try to post this evening, just need to get them saved to this new laptop I'm working from.  I'm also waiting on my brother to email some over. Being that he lives at the discussed "hotspot" Naturally, he has dozens more. Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I have so much more I want to share. Also, thank you for not calling me crazy :). Something big is going to happen soon. I can feel it. The world we live in is far more complex than most even care to know. 

• Like 2

Pic 1: what my brother and I think was some type of portal. I am not a photographer so will not claim to understand the effects light can have on pictures. This light was shining behind his truck that faces the dark, non-lit, empty woods. I urge you to zoom in on all the pictures. I will upload more

Pic 2: possible portal, looks like some human form transitioning to our realm 

Pic 3: silent UAPS hovering above house

Pic 4: UAP accelerating  

Portal.png

Body out truck.jpg

UAP 1.png

UAP 2.png

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Please zoom in. You might just see something, I hope the quality isn't too poor due to resizing. Some people are able to see and others not so much. I understand too that pareidolia could be at work, I accept that in some instances with some pictures. Remember, my brother and I see alot of this stuff with our naked eye. I feel they are more interested in the two of us than anything. I know they could cause harm to me anytime they choose as their intellect and capabilities are far, far more superior than mine. My fear has gotten less and less. However, when I see a cloaked predator looking being or beings walking towards me, Ive yet to find the courage to wait for them to fully approach. I generally hurrilly walk inside which is foolish cause they could come right in if they choose to. I think they respect my boundaries and understand my apprehensions. I'll upload some of the pics of them soon, just have to get them sent over to me from my brother. He has dozens. 

I hope Im not p***ing them off by making this post. Im fascinated and just want to learn as much as I can and maybe get an answer as to why this is all happening?! It sounds narcissistic to think that little me could be having contact made because they need my help with something? I humbling say that please know. I'm just spitballing. Im calling it a night. Will upload more later. 

Kind regards, 

"Raph"

Orb 2.png

Orb 1.png

Being 1.png

1 hour ago, turtlepower518 said:

Portal.png

Any chance of sharing the original image?  Before you cropped it?  I'm curious about the writing you've left there, but not interested enough to try to decipher it myself.  To me it looks completely like it's from a magazine.  What was it - a truck for sale? 

4 hours ago, turtlepower518 said:

I could go on forever. 

Yes...  We've have your sort on here before.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

How can you not know if something is pareidolia or not? Aren't you guys the ones taking the pictures? Also show the origial unedited pictures please. We have no sense of perspective at all with the crops and zoom ins. Offer context of height, speed, flashing patterns, etc as well.

Edited by csspwns
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi, Raph :st Welcome to UM. Thank you for posting your story, it must be amazing to experience that IRL, however . . . . I must admit that your photos could be of absolutely anything, they're so unclear :(. Is there any way you can get some really clear images, particularly of the beings that you are closest to? Thanks.

You all make valid points. I will post some originals after work today. The two pics of the truck with the weird light are the only ones not zoomed. Sorry! I may be incorrect, but my understanding of pareidolia is how the human mind forms faces in mixed patterns, generally in trees or cloud formations? (this is not an attempt at sarcasm). Me including the pareidolia statement was basically so people will know I (hopefully) understand what that is. I just have noticed that pareidolia seems to be the nail in the coffin explanation in comments ive seen on youtube, other blogs, etc. I'm hoping to find some like and open-minded people here. I try to play devils advocate with every experience I have and seek logical explanation. Just FYI. However, my interest and reason for joining this page is to discuss and read about topics such as: the supernatural, interdimensional travel/existence, astral projection, giants, UAPs, ancient civilizations and technologies, etc. etc. First time joining something like this, hope I won't regret it. Have a nice day everyone 

Edited by turtlepower518
  • Like 1

Don't be put off if you don't get sympathetic replies to this thread . . . . enjoy all the topics.

Someone who has had a similar experience to you may prefer to PM you.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, turtlepower518 said:

The point of this post is to hopefully reach someone who may be having similar experiences or someone who I could talk with about this stuff. I don't have any illnesses that would cause hallucinations nor do I use drugs that would cause any psychosis. I sleep somewhat normal and I'm on no perscription drugs. I hope my bro and I havent gone crazy. I do have pictures and have shown them to my mother and father and they're perplexed, but believe me. They have seen things first handedly when with me or at my brothers house. I will try to load and post some of the pictures. Before pareidolia is mentioned, yes, I'm aware of the phenomenon, and agree that some of the pictures I have very well could be a result of said phenomena. Some, but not all...

All kinds of things can trigger motion detector cameras...bugs, bats, dogs (which one of  your pictures obviously is).  The problem is: your linking these to 'interdimensional beings'.  That is a silly notion on your part and the only reason you are thinking about them is because of  your own bias.  You believe there are interdimensional beings when there isn't a shred of any kind of proof to that end.  Meanwhile, on virtually any night there are things flying around in the sky as I previously stated...bugs, bats, birds.

You have already made up your mind that something is true when there is no factual evidence to support that.  You are 37 years old.  Grow up already.  You are entertaining kid thoughts which are only validated by what?  Your motion detector going off?  Blurry pictures?  Both you and  your brother are suffering from belief. 

The antidote to belief is The First Axiom of Dan:

Belief is irrelevant with regards to the truth.  The truth just is.  The truth is not incumbent upon belief in order to be...it just is.  Belief finds relevance in how one lives one's individual life.  The truth just is.

One of our functions of being human is creating things.  We are creators.  And we are proud creators.  We think our creations are pretty great.  In reality, our creations are usually greater in our own minds than they actually are.  Beliefs are creations of our own mind.  You believe something to be true which most probably is not true.  As long as you attempt to validate a belief...instead of purposefully thinking through the reality of your mental creation...then you will be lost in Belief World.  Good luck. :)

Edited by joc
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, turtlepower518 said:

First time joining something like this, hope I won't regret it. Have a nice day everyone 

Please hang in there and stay with us. Yes, I found the 'skeptical' types to be the predominant voice on this forum but the rest of us are interested. I suspect you are really onto some things here and some people ALWAYS have a knee-jerk reaction against that. 

One thing that the skeptics of your pictures gloss over is the fact that you are often seeing and hearing things with your naked eyes and ears and triggering motion detection that you can't explain normally. I believe we live in a complex multidimensional world of which we understand just our three-dimensional surface reality.

I would like to hear and see more from you!

Edited by papageorge1

16 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Please hang in there and stay with us. Yes, I found the 'skeptical' types to be the predominant voice on this forum but the rest of us are interested. I suspect you are really onto some things here and some people ALWAYS have a knee-jerk reaction against that.

Knee-jerk reaction?  Or a half-arsed, weary attempt to address another serving of boring drivel and bull$hit?  Here's one of totalprat518's offerings:

Portal.png

Can you see the writing along the top?  Most has been edited off but the twerp's left enough still there to blow out the water his stupid claim that these are his own, original photos.  I don't know or care what it really is - a scan from a magazine, a screen-grab, whatever.  What it isn't is a photo he took of a blue light behind a truck.

And even if he had taken the photo, which he didn't, it would still just be a blue light behind a truck.

Picture 2 is a blur - exposure is too long / flash didn't go off / selected from Google Images to support his story.  Pictures 3 & 4... oh I can't be bothered.  You're not gonna read this anyway.  But I thought the whole point of this site and this forum was to seek answers to mysterious phenomena, not indulge some childish, idiotic fantasy.  The fact that he's doctoring photos to support his silly narrative tells us everything we need to know about the author.  Naughty little Vladimir spins a more plausible yarn...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

Knee-jerk reaction?  Or a half-arsed, weary attempt to address another serving of boring drivel and bull$hit? 

Right now I'm still choosing 'Knee-jerk reaction'.

12 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

Here's one of totalprat518's offerings:

Portal.png

Can you see the writing along the top?  Most has been edited off but the twerp's left enough still there to blow out the water his stupid claim that these are his own, original photos.  I don't know or care what it really is - a scan from a magazine, a screen-grab, whatever.  What it isn't is a photo he took of a blue light behind a truck.

So, there is text along the top? So, part of whatever software and devices he was using would be my first thought. Easily completely removed if he wanted to.

• Like 1

Just now, papageorge1 said:

So, there is text along the top? So, part of whatever software and devices he was using would be my first thought. Easily completely removed if he wanted to.

T'was maybe a bit unfair to launch that previous tirade your way.  I apologise for my tone in #14 - it wasn't (all) aimed at you.  I've asked the OP the same questions but of course he won't reply.  He doesn't have your brains or imagination, so having been caught out cheating and lying and faking evidence he lacks the initiative to invent a plausible excuse.

Still - that doesn't mean you have to stand up for every sad, deluded cheat or liar who posts their digital diarrhoea on these pages.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

Still - that doesn't mean you have to stand up for every sad, deluded cheat or liar who posts their digital diarrhoea on these pages.

I would never stand up for any sad, deluded cheat or liar who posts their digital diarrhoea on these pages.

However, in this case you have not convinced me we are dealing with a  sad, deluded cheat or liar who posts their digital diarrhoea on these pages. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

T'was maybe a bit unfair to launch that previous tirade your way.  I apologise for my tone in #14 - it wasn't (all) aimed at you.  I've asked the OP the same questions but of course he won't reply.  He doesn't have your brains or imagination, so having been caught out cheating and lying and faking evidence he lacks the initiative to invent a plausible excuse.

Maybe he hasn't answered yet because he had to go to work.  Give him 24 hours at least.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Maybe he hasn't answered yet because he had to go to work.  Give him 24 hours at least.

Tick...

• Haha 1

Before toms harsh but fully accurate reply i was going to just say i see nothing that i couldn't reproduct in a few minutes in my driveway nothing paranormal needed then we have that white truck with something edited onto and cropped off the pic,

So as far as im concerned this is a 100% bser hunting attention, great imagination but total bunk.

• Thanks 1

On 3/8/2022 at 12:06 AM, onlookerofmayhem said:

Hey @ChrLzs,

What do you think? :st

I imagine he wont waste much time on it.

• Like 1

Morning, everyone, even to the ones that like to call a complete stranger names :). One thing I'll never do on this forum is initiate a war of words with complete strangers. I respect your input and opinion. Also, if it makes anyone feel better, please project all of your negative emotions to this thread and not to the ones that are physically in your presence on a day-to-day basis. Whatever helps you get through your day. 

The pic with the truck is a picture my brother and I pulled from his security camera. I will read up more on the effects that security software, cameras, etc. may have on photos. Was terrible weather in GA yesterday and I was super busy. I'm back off to work. I'm not in front of my computer all day while working and cannot spend time on my phone posting and responding to this forum throughout the day. I will upload the pictures when I have some downtime, most likely this weekend.   

I was thrilled to stumble across this documentary and few months back. I wasn't able to find much online that related to personal experience when these things first started happening. For those interested in this topic, this documentary describes, almost spot on, the experiences my brother and I are having. 

Edited by turtlepower518
Adding video
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, turtlepower518 said:

Morning, everyone, even to the ones that like to call a complete stranger names :). One thing I'll never do on this forum is initiate a war of words with complete strangers. I respect your input and opinion. Also, if it makes anyone feel better, please project all of your negative emotions to this thread and not to the ones that are physically in your presence on a day-to-day basis. Whatever helps you get through your day. 

The pic with the truck is a picture my brother and I pulled from his security camera. I will read up more on the effects that security software, cameras, etc. may have on photos. Was terrible weather in GA yesterday and I was super busy. I'm back off to work. I'm not in front of my computer all day while working and cannot spend time on my phone posting and responding to this forum throughout the day. I will upload the pictures when I have some downtime, most likely this weekend.   

I was thrilled to stumble across this documentary and few months back. I wasn't able to find much online that related to personal experience when these things first started happening. For those interested in this topic, this documentary describes, almost spot on, the experiences my brother and I are having. 

Coolness you make a long post even including a video but cop out about having time to plug the countless holes in your questionable story and pics.

You do realize that video is just click bait claptrap not science?

Try not to get too high up on that horse, none of us making replies you dont like are seething angry monsters, albeit some have far less tolerance to BS. So might be more blunt. we are just making posts on an open forum board.

You did dodge a few points about your pictures,  you can read up all you want on sercurity cameras software but i have yet to see one that crops and edits out something printed across the top of the picture, so straight up question, why did you edit that top script off the truck picture, dont side step the question, dont smoke and mirror it, just answer it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, turtlepower518 said:

Morning, everyone, even to the ones that like to call a complete stranger names :)

Except - you're not a complete stranger, are you?  You've been here before under different names and disguises but your message is always the same.  It's nonsense, illogical and boring; it's a plot even Netflix rejected as too nonsense, too illogical, too boring.  And they thought Locke & Key was a great idea!

On 3/8/2022 at 2:24 AM, turtlepower518 said:

one of the things I love most in life, researching and learning about this subject

Really?

What have you learnt so far?

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

You do realize that video is just click bait claptrap not science?

Okay - confession time - I'm never gonna watch that video.  But I'll guess it runs something along these lines:

"What if the mysterious blue light Call-Me-Wraith saw was an interdimensional portal - a mysterious blue portal to another dimension?  What if quantum fluctuations in that dimension allow mysterious energy orbs to cross back and forth between these dimensions - what would they look like in our world?  Something vague and ethereal in their dimension might be solid and eight feet tall and really hairy in ours... a bit like Bigfoot perhaps?  Is Bigfoot actually an interdimensional creature, flitting back and forth between our world and Call-Me-Wraith's mysterious blue dimension?  When we start to look at hidden and suppressed evidence from around the world it's obvious something mysterious is really mysterious.  Aliens, UFOs, the Loch Ness Monster, Jeesus, the evidence for WMDs in Iraq, Atlantis (dur! that should've been top of the list!), all mysteriously vanishing and reappearing (or not, which is also mysterious) because they exist in multiple mysterious dimensions and flit back and forth mysteriously."  etc.

Oh yeah - "and they disrupt electronic devices1 in our dimension so you can't photograph or video them properly etc. etc."

Call-Me-A-Cynic, but I've seen this too often before: a poster appears to offer a genuine, honest account of the mysterious effects they've witnessed and some of us love them to bits.  It's what they've been waiting for - a genuine, honest account complete with photographs!  PROOF!  But if you dare challenge the credibility of the story or the authenticity of the 'evidence' you're the unscrupulous, mendacious timewaster?  Doesn't quite make sense to me - perhaps we need a whole thread devoted just to why do some people lap up anything made-up over reality and common sense?  They can't all be scriptwriters for Netflix, desperately hoping for the next big idea?2

1 And analogue cameras.  And they wipe your memory, which is why only really really ACE and BRILLIANT and SENSITIVE people3 can remember anything about their encounters.

But until that comes around - let's make another show identical to the previous hundred.

It's been suggested that I've been a bit harsh on 'believers', so that's my attempt to make amends by saying nice things about them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

I'm never gonna watch that video. 

I didnt watch it either and wont, it starts with its cover, an artist conception of a billy meiers cheesy hoax beam ships well debunked in the 70s.

Then the title of the video is tripe and what seals the deal for me the endorsement that the OP claims the video is exactly what his brother and he are experiencing. Hum, could it be his video you say hes a man of many names on here.

• Like 1