Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UAP & Possible Interdimensional Beings- Experiences

turtlepower518

Looks like a bunch of out of focus nothingness taken with a potato cam while the photographer was violently shaking. Most of them look like photos of a truck with the interior light on or shots of it driving down the road, the last one looks like a toy robot or statue. None of them look like anything unexplained.

Post the whole pictures, not crops. Context is ruined when you crop the picture (but maybe that's the point). If the OP was really here to share something unexplained and/or trying to understand it the evidence would not be cropped and edited.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2

These photos are all easily replicable.

I regularly take remarkably similar ones with my son and wife off in the woods a ways from the camera while camping, using a few led lights of varying colors and long exposures.

• Like 2

Here's one for example.  With no need to be all shaky with the camera.315759987_fakeUAPpic.thumb.jpg.fbde535aa57238fce65a6e0d33b02641.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Im waiting so to speak for the OP to return with zero excuses and post a non cropped non edited pic of the white truck because as of this moment his credibility is not here.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 3/7/2022 at 9:24 PM, turtlepower518 said:

Hello, my name is, well, you can just call me Raph. I'm a 37 year old male from the Atlanta, Ga area and I regularly see and have interactions with, what I've come to think, beings from other dimensions. I've had what I used to call "ghost sightings' my entire life. My younger brother also fits this category. Up until 8-10 months, these experiences only happened from time-to-time. Now, they never stop. The influx began after spending a weekend at my younger brothers house. My brother is three years my junior, married, and lives in a somewhat remote area, next to a large power station in a house that backs up to some rather dense woods. During said visit, 8-10 months ago, his phone began getting motion alerts, via his security monitoring software, every few minutes. Naturally, this was perceived as strange, so we started to investigate. This was the moment both of our lives changed. What we saw in the videos, the cause of the motion alarms, blew our minds. Orbs with human faces, giants and miniature beings, some humanlike, some almost cartoonish, is just a few things we've seen. We stepped outside to investigate, and noticed several low flying, silent , flying objects, circling his house. Since then, they've been there every night since then. Ive always studied and researched things like this, it is one of the things I love most in life, researching and learning about this subject. Based on my research, I seem to think, what my brother and I are seeing, is a glimpse into another dimension. Going to shorten this up and just list some things we regularly see: cloaked beings that some refer to as "glimmermen.' To me, they look damn near identical to the human hunting alien in the Predator movies (when they have the cloaked system engaged), uaps that will sometimes shapeshift that are completely silent. Since the initial night, these uaps began to follow my car every time Im in my brothers area. I have video of them hovering, then taking off at what seems to be close to lightspeed, and vanishing. One night, one hovered above my head, silent of course, and it almost looked angelic. Dead friends and relatives showing up in pictures, extremely bright blueish/purple light that i think is a portal, large footprints in his yard, classic grey alien beings, giants from 8-20ft + in height, possible fae beings, miniature beings, non-humanlike, cartoonish beings, old pets that have passed away, fog coming in out of no where then activity picking up, trees behind his house that have clean breaks as if they were just pushed over, unexplainable sounds. This is just a few to name. I could go on forever. 

The point of this post is to hopefully reach someone who may be having similar experiences or someone who I could talk with about this stuff. I don't have any illnesses that would cause hallucinations nor do I use drugs that would cause any psychosis. I sleep somewhat normal and I'm on no perscription drugs. I hope my bro and I havent gone crazy. I do have pictures and have shown them to my mother and father and they're perplexed, but believe me. They have seen things first handedly when with me or at my brothers house. I will try to load and post some of the pictures. Before pareidolia is mentioned, yes, I'm aware of the phenomenon, and agree that some of the pictures I have very well could be a result of said phenomena. Some, but not all...

I hope to hear from some of you. 

Kind regards,

"Raph" 

can you possibly share the evidence you’ve collected with us? or somewhere we can view it like youtube or email or wherever? i’d just like to see your evidence for myself. If you’re telling the truth, then what you’ve captured would be incredible to see. I myself have been searching my entire life, and while i’ve seen things i can’t explain via other peoples experiences, never myself experienced anything so incredible it made me a believer. i’d be very interested in seeing specifically the orbs with faces, and the photos you took in which your dead loved ones show up 

my bad, i see you did post the photos. i mean, again, i’d love to believe, I WANT to believe, but i’ve yet to find a single piece of evidence that was undeniable, or so inexplicable that it lent  weight to the side of being true. Mostly i can think of a thousand reasons some of the “proof” i’ve seen could have happened. i’m not giving up though. i want to believe and i want to someday find it. But as of right now, i’ve seen more believable proof that bigfoot exists than i have ghosts or spirits, or beings from other dimensions etc. 

On 6/29/2022 at 11:57 AM, RFox1326 said:

my bad, i see you did post the photos. i mean, again, i’d love to believe, I WANT to believe, but i’ve yet to find a single piece of evidence that was undeniable, or so inexplicable that it lent  weight to the side of being true. Mostly i can think of a thousand reasons some of the “proof” i’ve seen could have happened. i’m not giving up though. i want to believe and i want to someday find it. But as of right now, i’ve seen more believable proof that bigfoot exists than i have ghosts or spirits, or beings from other dimensions etc. 

I think you'll continue to be disappointed just as I am with every single thread. 

• Haha 1

The thing about photos taken at night, is that there are very few cameras that are capable of taking photos in that low light that does not produce tons of artifacts and blur with the slightest movement of the camera. That's what I'm seeing here is just typical light blur and artifacts caused by motion of the camera. In order to take quality images at night, you pretty much need a very high quality SLR camera with super fast lens and even then it has to be mounted on a tripod and takes a lot of time for the exposure to produce clear images without all the garbage. Doing it with a cell phone is pretty near impossible even with the newest cell phones. 

And your assumption, interdimensional beings? Can you even expain what that is?, because I have no idea. Does science even define such a thing or confirm it's existence? 

Edited by Hyperionxvii