Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will Putin Utilize Tactical Nuclear Weapons?

Raptor Witness

Will Putin Utilize Tactical Nuclear Weapons in Ukraine  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Will Putin Utilize Tactical Nuclear Weapons in Ukraine

2. 2. If Yes. by What Date?

• On or Before April 2, 2022
    • On or Before July 3, 2022
    • On or Before October 31, 2022
    • On or Before December 25, 2022
  3. 3. Will Putin Use Chernobyl as a Cover for a Demonstration?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/02/2022 at 08:52 PM

1) Dunno.

2) No point picking a date.  (See answer 1 for a full and thorough explanation and analysis.)

3) Don't understand the question. 

But - go on then.  Amaze us with your superlative wisdom and insights.  When do the stars tell you Putin will invade Ukraine?

• Like 4

You should never say never but If chooses to use nuclear weapons it would be suicide.

Even if he was, by some miracle, stupid enough to try this, we'd be able to shoot down most of the damn things and then literally the entire rest of the world would invade Russia and blow his head out the back of his chair. We're only /barely/ tolerating his assery in Ukraine because it's not worth a third world war and millions of deaths. If he tilts the cost benefit ratio that far by using a nuke, there'd be literally no reason /not/ to send everything we have over the border to crush him. 

I don't anticipate us retaliating against any population centers with nuclear weapons...but I would love to see, in this situation, use exactly /one/ nuclear warhead. 

On Putin's Dacha. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

When do the stars tell you Putin will invade Ukraine?

Behold the reversal of fortune, which every enemy of the United States can now plainly see. Post #98 - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/343579-president-biden-advisory-cabinet-2021/?do=findComment&comment=7322094 A hungry bear can be quite dangerous, and the fact that this one chooses not to hibernate, is perhaps the greatest premonition of his intentions. Post #97 Winter is already here …. and you have just six weeks to apply the remedy. Post #99 - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/343579-president-biden-advisory-cabinet-2021/?do=findComment&comment=7348703

Thread Source 

I thought my forecast was quite clear … “Putin did invade before winter is over.”

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

36 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Even if he was, by some miracle, stupid enough to try this, we'd be able to shoot down most of the damn things and then literally the entire rest of the world would invade Russia and blow his head out the back of his chair. We're only /barely/ tolerating his assery in Ukraine because it's not worth a third world war and millions of deaths. If he tilts the cost benefit ratio that far by using a nuke, there'd be literally no reason /not/ to send everything we have over the border to crush him. 

I don't anticipate us retaliating against any population centers with nuclear weapons...but I would love to see, in this situation, use exactly /one/ nuclear warhead. 

On Putin's Dacha. 

We're really talking about tactical battlefield nukes in this case.  We probably wouldn't be able to shoot down any ICBM aimed our way with any reliability.  ICBM's typically have multiple warheads which are released in low orbit and all fall to separate targets accompanied by a large amount of dummy warheads so that those being targeted won't know which to try to shoot down.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

38 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Even if he was, by some miracle, stupid enough to try this, we'd be able to shoot down most of the damn things

No... not at all. THAAD is not going to save us if ICBMs start flying.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

Behold the reversal of fortune, which every enemy of the United States can now plainly see. Post #98 - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/343579-president-biden-advisory-cabinet-2021/?do=findComment&comment=7322094 A hungry bear can be quite dangerous, and the fact that this one chooses not to hibernate, is perhaps the greatest premonition of his intentions. Post #97 Winter is already here …. and you have just six weeks to apply the remedy. Post #99 - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/343579-president-biden-advisory-cabinet-2021/?do=findComment&comment=7348703

Thread Source 

I thought my forecast was quite clear … “Putin did invade before winter is over.”

So in December 2021 you talked about a hungry bear.  Was his name Paddington?  Was he hankering for a marmalade sandwich?  And then in Feb 2022, you said... what exactly?  "Winter is here and you have six weeks to apply the remedy."  That doesn't make any sense.  It could just as easily be talking about Covid, the Ottawa protests, Good Queen Bess catching a cold or the Winter Olympics.  And even if you had written 'Putin will invade before winter is over'1 - well - isn't that exactly what every news channel and reporter and intelligence agency and politician has been saying for months and months and months?

1   WHICH. YOU. DIDN'T.

• Haha 3

First of all, my forecast for President Bidenextending over a handful of posts, regarded the invasion of Ukraine, was written in the context of a concept, which Vladimir Putin put forward in 2014 in his well published speech. Here’s an excerpt…

'Perhaps the Russian bear should eat berries quietly and not chase piglets in the taiga?”  

“'Perhaps the Russian bear should eat berries quietly and not chase piglets in the taiga?” - https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/putin-speech-president-to-finally-face-his-public-in-anticipated-address-amid-economic-crisis-9932371.html?amp

Source

The problem is, if Vladimir Putin, even as a demonstration, near the already irradiated Chernobyl zone, detonates a tactical nuclear weapon or two, it would likely cause a global market crash, which might not be recoverable from, because of the insurance derivatives, which would be activated.

Fear is Putin’s best weapon, at this point. He could destroy the United States and our allies, using the world’s highly leveraged derivative markets.

That’s what I would do, if I were Vladimir Putin, and I was looking for revenge.

Edited by Raptor Witness

4 hours ago, Tom1200 said:

"Winter is here and you have six weeks to apply the remedy."  That doesn't make any sense.

The underlying danger of the invasion of Ukraine isn’t in the threat to NATO’s new “piglets,” but another danger. One which the United States cannot and will not recover from.

Donald Trump must not remain free for his many crimes against The People. That was the “remedy” that I recommended.

A “remedy,” often makes no sense ahead of the disease, but the map is still clear.

Make Manifest Destiny a memory, to be replaced with a new hope, where the word "security" is meaningless. Post# 18 - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/217753-climate-change-a-threat-to-us-security/?do=findComment&comment=4136914

Source

• Like 1

I don't think Putin will use nuclear weapons at all.  I think he is quite prepared to threaten to use them by way of trying to bully people, but I think that is posturing.  My reasoning is this:

I saw an interview in January where a journalist (from a South American country, I think) quizzed Putin about how he felt about his foreign policy towards Ukraine was pushing the world towards a nuclear war.  Putin was visibly shocked and shaken, and gave a very stumbling reply.  It was very uncharacteristic, and seemed as if he hadn't really thought that anyone would ask him that, and that the idea hadn't crossed his mind and he was appalled at the prospect.  If hew was acting, it was good acting from a fellow who is normally as responsive as a block of wood.

So how about this for an idea...  The USA presently has the capacity to hit a cruise missile with an artillery shell. No kidding, this was achieved using the F-35s integrated warfare suite to track the missile and a self propelled gun then shot the missile down.  So let's develop a weapon system to destroy incoming nukes that way.  There are already promising developments as to the vulnerabilities of so-called hypersonic glide bombs.  The Israelis have their Iron Dome, and it's a bit expensive but it works, so now we have the means to build an actual Star Wars program a la the Reagan years, why not do it?  We have the technology, and its only getting cheaper and easier.  I would be surprised if it wasn't already being done, but demand creates supply.

• Like 1

On 3/9/2022 at 5:48 AM, Alchopwn said:

I would be surprised if it wasn't already being done, but demand creates supply.

If Iran just launched half a dozen ballistic missiles at a U.S. Consulate in Iraq, we may need ABMs very soon.

• Like 1

On 3/8/2022 at 2:21 PM, Nuclear Wessel said:

No... not at all. THAAD is not going to save us if ICBMs start flying.

They are not even able to stop a damn lost supersonic UAV that crossed two Nato country from Ukraine before crashing...

7 hours ago, el midgetron said:

I’m giving up hope on Biden making a deal with the Iranians,…

I think it's too late, the ball is on the Iranian side, they might just want to postpone until this Ukrainian mess is sorted, to see what the new world will look like.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, el midgetron said:

I think it's too late, the ball is on the Iranian side, they might just want to postpone until this Ukrainian mess is sorted, to see what the new world will look like.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, el midgetron said:

As a matter of interest, do you think a deal is desirable or possible with Iran?   I think everyone is a bit uncertain if they kept to the previous deal that Trump cancelled.  I know Iran is pretty close to Russia, as they are all in the "Guild of Calamitous Intent" together, and I seem to recall that Putin had been selling them materials related to Iranian nuclear ambitions (or that was the implication I took away from the news story, which I can now barely remember).  This was about a month before the time Putin was getting into bed with Mohammed Bone Saw.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Alchopwn said:

As a matter of interest, do you think a deal is desirable or possible with Iran?   I think everyone is a bit uncertain if they kept to the previous deal that Trump cancelled.  I know Iran is pretty close to Russia, as they are all in the "Guild of Calamitous Intent" together, and I seem to recall that Putin had been selling them materials related to Iranian nuclear ambitions (or that was the implication I took away from the news story, which I can now barely remember).  This was about a month before the time Putin was getting into bed with Mohammed Bone Saw.

I’m woefully uninformed about the deal. However, I think it’s best if Iran doesn’t obtain nuclear weapons and it seems unfortunately inevitable.

• Like 2

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/russias-demands-threaten-torpedo-revival-iran-nuclear-deal-officials-s-rcna19733

Ironically, the sanctions against Russia appear to be causing Putin to hold the deal up until he can get guarantees.  Iran with nukes will be an absolute horror for the world.  If they decide to put a toll on every vessel moving through the Straits of Hormuz... just who would take them on, militarily?  That's assuming that Israel doesn't decide to pull the trigger before the mullahs can.

• Like 2

Russia just fired 30 cruise missiles at a target only six miles from NATO ally Poland.

That’s not much room for error. I don’t care how “accurate,” they’re supposed to be.

17 hours ago, el midgetron said:

I’m woefully uninformed about the deal. However, I think it’s best if Iran doesn’t obtain nuclear weapons and it seems unfortunately inevitable.

Iran has been repeatedly sabotaged, and there is a growing resistance movement. Ships have sunk.  Factories have blown up.  So far the regime have foiled attacks on their atomic plants, but will that be the situation indefinitely?  Not if they launch more attacks on US facilities.  They will soon learn that when they attack the USA, someone else will be raising their kids all too soon.

Here is what a Russian tactical nuclear warhead delivery system might look like.

Morning Joe parroting my suspicions of a potential ”demonstration” of a tactical nuclear weapon.

Fasten your seat belts….

At the 12:00 minute mark:

Still no one willing to take a shot at when the Russian bear decides to become a dragon in the sky.

I was not given the coordinates in my nuclear explosion dream; however, what I was given was that Russia would be unfairly blamed for what occurs, and a curious dark haired woman in the United States is threatened with prosecution, as a result.

It’s unclear if this is a false flag of some kind, but it’s certainly possible. How anyone might imagine getting away with something like this, is hard to imagine. The woman’s identity remains a mystery, but it could be V.P. Harris, if President Biden dies, and Ms. Harris becomes President. 

I have long sought the identity of this mysterious woman I saw, but I knew that I would never be granted the location, where the two nuclear detonations occur.

Perhaps, the unique danger of not knowing when Putin might engage in a nuclear demonstration, is thought best remedied by a false flag nuclear strike, where western markets are somewhat prepared, ahead of time, in terms of liquidity.

Yet, if a western nuclear false flag, is unfairly blamed on Russia, and discovered, what effect could this have on world peace?

I hope I’m wrong, but the unexpected result qualifies my nuclear dream; of many years ago, as credible, based upon past experience.

Thinking about it, only a female U.S. President would be capable of a nuclear, false flag operation, and this woman was tried, or scheduled for trial in Washington DC, I plainly saw this.

Does this mean that we are in the clear, for now?  Perhaps….

Edited by Raptor Witness

With people so vulnerable to manipulation by media I wonder if images of mass death in Ukraine by chemical weapons would cause a groundswell of support for NATO to roll into Ukraine.  Further, I wonder what the response by Putin would be if NATO rolled in and pushed his forces out again.  He doesn't strike me as the kind who'd be forgiving of such humiliation.  IF a "small" nuke was used inside Ukraine to eliminate NATO forces that threaten his troops, should the west also resort to them?  Should ANY number of dead Ukrainians justify risking the planet?