Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will Putin Utilize Tactical Nuclear Weapons?

Raptor Witness

Will Putin Utilize Tactical Nuclear Weapons in Ukraine  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Will Putin Utilize Tactical Nuclear Weapons in Ukraine

2. 2. If Yes. by What Date?

• On or Before April 2, 2022
    • On or Before July 3, 2022
    • On or Before October 31, 2022
    • On or Before December 25, 2022
  3. 3. Will Putin Use Chernobyl as a Cover for a Demonstration?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/02/2022 at 08:52 PM

17 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Either way, I think the end of this war is going to be utterly perilous, on a global scale. It is getting bloodier, and the killing more indiscriminate.

We’ve had two world wars already. What we haven’t seen is the offensive use of nuclear weapons, as a tool.

The concept of human government being put on trial for endangering the Earth is what I find inescapable, at this point.

My argument is simply that we fail to imagine a crime against the Earth as a reason for bringing an end to human government.

The assumption that there is no protective mechanism is foolish, when in fact we are told that just such a legal concept exists.

Essentially, we cross a red line when we threaten the diversity of life on Earth, and regardless of your personal faith or beliefs, this should make some sense. A crime against a planet, is real.

Whoever threatens the destruction of the Earth and her diversity of life, is in great danger.

I specifically warned of this penalty in 2019(Post #4,) immediately before the pandemic arrived. 

“The nations were angry, and your wrath has come. The time has come for judging the dead, and for rewarding your servants the prophets and your people who revere your name, both great and small— and for destroying those who destroy the earth.”
Rev. 11:18
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

This is not so easy. Putin's influence and power is far-reaching, and his efforts towards self-preservation are meticulous at worst. He has a highly sophisticated luxury bunker. He has different groups of people that suss out potential assassination plots months in advance, a group that act as "IT" tech to allow him to jam/intercept communications and radio signals for bomb detonations etc. He drives in a heavily armoured convoy, he has a food taster. To add, he is basically deified by those of whom he has hand-selected to serve him. Taking him out would likely be more difficult than trying to assassinate Hitler during WW2.

That is absolutely ridiculous. If a NATO member sets foot in Ukraine to act as defenders that would act as the proverbial final nail in the coffin, leading Putin to unleash a nuclear hellfire on Ukraine et al. Unfortunately, the longer this war drags out without a NATO country stepping in, the better; it will give people time they need to form a solid plan to remove Putin, if any kind of attempt is to be made.

There is no other alternative to Putin's greed. That is essentially his modus operandi; he wants as much as he can get, and will always seek more. It won't matter if NATO steps in to help Ukraine - he will want more anyway. That will never stop. And thousands upon thousands are going to die anyway, regardless.

That is, of course, what they want you to believe; they want you to think that you are safe from nukes, because as leaders they need to ensure that there is peace and stability within their country via whatever means necessary (at least good leaders do). They can't risk fears of nuclear annihilation crippling their economy and civil stability further, especially post-COVID. 

The unfortunate reality is, based on available information, US test results of missile defence systems are somewhat mixed, which isn't very reassuring. For example, ground missile defence systems have only about a 70% success rate of hitting their intended targets in simulations. This means that for every 10 missiles, 3 of the targets are missed. That could mean three major US cities are completely levelled; bear in mind that this is also in the absence of real combat scenarios, as it likely didn't account for the magnitude of decoys that would be used. Decoys would make it almost impossible for a real defence system to be effective.

Who knows? Maybe there is some highly sophisticated defence system that will completely shield countries from nukes, but I really doubt it. It might get a few, but the overwhelming majority will penetrate those defences.

If Putin starts lobbing nukes at NATO countries, we are all absolutely and completely ****ED. For at least ten years, anyway.

Regards to the nukes, alot of people assume they know what Russia will do, they assume they will nuke first, how do we know? How do any of us know? I'm just sick of the b******* getting away with crap. Same goes to any governments.

But with this war going, WW3 looks very hard to avoid regardless whether NATO going in or not. I could just be doom and gloom. Just how it feels.

• Like 2

I find it remarkable that over 2000 years ago, someone would imagine  that the earth could be threatened by humanity.

That’s quite a stretch for people who were using weapons like swords, slings, and bow and arrow.

“Fire from heaven?”

So what we see is an argument, which is not “religious” at all, but rather one related to technology, respect, and responsibility.

A species which cannot rise above Stone Age thinking, has no business with nuclear weapons.

End of the Earth? A masterpiece several trillion orders of magnitude above nuclear engineering.

or the End of human authority?

Since when did simple common sense become a religion? ;)

Edited by Raptor Witness

Russia tests nuclear-capable ballistic missile that Putin says has no peer

Russia said on Wednesday it had test-launched its Sarmat intercontinental ballistic missile, a new addition to its nuclear arsenal which President Vladimir Putin said would give Moscow’s enemies something to think about.

Putin was shown on television being told by the military that the missile had been launched from Plesetsk in the country’s northwest and hit targets in the Kamchatka peninsula in the far east.

[...]

“This truly unique weapon will strengthen the combat potential of our armed forces, reliably ensure Russia’s security from external threats and provide food for thought for those who, in the heat of frenzied aggressive rhetoric, try to threaten our country.”

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/russia-tests-intercontinental-ballistic-missile-145327930.html

We are expected to believe that Russia is only a minor player, that can sanctioned, dismissed and easily thwarted? That doesn't seem to be the case.

Edited by Occult1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Russia tests nuclear-capable ballistic missile that Putin says has no peer

Russia said on Wednesday it had test-launched its Sarmat intercontinental ballistic missile, a new addition to its nuclear arsenal which President Vladimir Putin said would give Moscow’s enemies something to think about.

Putin was shown on television being told by the military that the missile had been launched from Plesetsk in the country’s northwest and hit targets in the Kamchatka peninsula in the far east.

[...]

“This truly unique weapon will strengthen the combat potential of our armed forces, reliably ensure Russia’s security from external threats and provide food for thought for those who, in the heat of frenzied aggressive rhetoric, try to threaten our country.”

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/russia-tests-intercontinental-ballistic-missile-145327930.html

We are expected to believe that Russia is only a minor player, that can sanctioned, dismissed and easily thwarted? That doesn't seem to be the case.

What?   Where have you been the last 7 decades?  Who expects us to believe that?  I never heard anyone ever say anything like that.   We are supposed to fear Russia, except for in the 80's, that was the program, at least in the U.S.

22 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

So, little Vlad is saying, let me have my way or I'll nuke the world?  How does THAT work?

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Who expects us to believe that?  I never heard anyone ever say anything like that.

There is a growing movement to try to isolate Russia and make Putin a pariah. Essentially treating Russia as an international outcast on the same basis as North Korea.

What a dangerous idea.

Edited by Occult1

2 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

There is a growing movement to try to isolate Russia and make Putin a pariah. Essentially treating Russia as an international outcast on the same basis as North Korea.

What a dangerous idea.

Honestly the more I see your post the more I feel Russia needs cut off from the rest of civilized society 

You make them sound absolutely unstable and like they are waiting to get their nation blown up by launching a nuke

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

There is a growing movement to try to isolate Russia and make Putin a pariah.

Hi Occult

Because he is one, unfortunately there are millions of Russian people that will pay for his ego.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Honestly the more I see your post the more I feel Russia needs cut off from the rest of civilized society 

You make them sound absolutely unstable and like they are waiting to get their nation blown up by launching a nuke

What do you think the U.S., or China would do in a similar position ?

I've read some people on the forum suggesting we should 'make a move' on Russia while they are in 'weak' or 'vulnerable' position.

That would be a terrible mistake.

Edited by Occult1

9 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

What do you think the U.S., or China would do in a similar position ?

I've read some people on the forum suggesting we should 'make a move' on Russia while they are in 'weak' or 'vulnerable' position.

That would be a terrible mistake.

That was me who said that, and I said it as a joke (which I feel like was pretty obvious in my post) to point out how if what Russia said was true, that NATO is a security threat, than NATO would take the opportunity to invade.

NATO obviously won't do that because they've never been a threat to Russians. NATO never had plans to invade, its silly to think so.

And no, I don't believe the US or China's would threaten nukes in response to sanctions 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

On 4/19/2022 at 12:02 PM, Raptor Witness said:

I find it remarkable that over 2000 years ago, someone would imagine  that the earth could be threatened by humanity.

That’s quite a stretch for people who were using weapons like swords, slings, and bow and arrow.

This was from about 2000 years before Christ walked the earth:

"This is the plague with which the LORD will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths."

Ezekiel also refers to mass death of those that come against Israel.  He foretells the destruction of a vast army, led by "Gog of Magog" which will be a coalition of modern nations that today are all Islamic but note that they include both Sunni AND Shia nations:

Who are these nations today?

Gog (Rosh in some translations): The land north of the Black Sea. This is a reference to modern Russia or at least parts of it in this area north of the Black Sea.
Magog: Magog was the ancient land of the Schythians. This land is now what we call Central Asia (the "Stans") and possibly includes parts or all of Afghanistan.
Meshek (also Meshech) : Located within modern Turkey.
Tubal: Located within modern Turkey.
Persia: The ancient land of Persia is located in modern Iran. In fact, Iran was called Persia until 1935, less than 100 years ago.
Ethiopia (also Cush) : Not modern Ethiopia, but known as the area now called Sudan (now North Sudan and perhaps parts of South Sudan).
Put: Modern Libya, possibly extending west beyond Libya to other North African nations.
Gomer: Located within modern Turkey.
Beth Togarmah: Located within modern Turkey.

Interestingly, some of the nations we would expect to stand in conflict with Israel are not listed. These include Egypt, Syria, and Iraq. This does not mean these and other nations may not be involved, but that this prophecy focuses on other nations that appear to be Israel's main opponents.

The Merchants of Tarshish (UK or U.S.)

Sheba and Dedan - Saudi Arabia and its neighbors on the peninsula.  

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, and then said:

"This is the plague with which the LORD will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths."

This seems to describe fairly well what happens to people standing too close to ground zero when a nuclear weapon  detonates.   Where is this quote from?  I know you mention Ezekiel, is that the writing you got it from?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

This seems to describe fairly well what happens to people standing too close to ground zero when a nuclear weapon  detonates.   Where is this quote from?  I know you mention Ezekiel, is that the writing you got it from?

Hi Desertrat

https://biblehub.com/zechariah/14-12.htm

Zechariah 14:12

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Desertrat

https://biblehub.com/zechariah/14-12.htm

Zechariah 14:12

Still sounds like a nuclear holocaust.  And it is interesting that Ezekiel, Zechariah are not in the new testament, but Revelations is.   None of it has anything to do with Jesus, it has everything to do with keeping the fear of god in people though.   Fear, a very easily used tool of manipulation.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

The big question I have, regarding the catastrophe that befalls Russia(Gog,) and her horde of allies, is why them? 

If they begin using tactical nuclear weapons to further their conquest, it makes a lot more sense. They are punished for this, as NATO, or what’s left of the alliance, cowers or has no remedy.

We can imagine a political divide, blamed on the United States. right or wrong, as the use of these weapons causes a panic in the markets.

Ukraine would likely fall rather quickly if tactical nuclear weapons are used, so it makes sense strategically, and it arguably would save lives as occurred in Japan at the end of WWII. No one could argue otherwise.

So the stage may be set, sadly.

What will the United States do? My guess is, nothing…. perhaps setting the next stage for the catastrophe of catastrophes on the Golan Heights.

Edited by Raptor Witness

7 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Fear, a very easily used tool of manipulation.

True, but fear also serves the purpose of helping people to survive inherently dangerous situations.  The point wasn't to proselytize anyone.  I was just pointing out that people 2600+ years in the past were describing the effects of a nuclear-type device going off in the presence of human beings.  It sounds like a description of flesh being vaporized.  The same scriptures that describe the annihilation of Israel's enemies also describe a lot of death and destruction for parts of Israel at the same time.  IOW, it could be construed as a description of a nuclear exchange in the area of the Golan, for example.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, and then said:

…. IOW, it could be construed as a description of a nuclear exchange in the area of the Golan, for example.

It’s possible that Israel’s nukes are involved. I’ve often pondered this.

The problem with this scenario is that this is supposed to be a miraculous rescue. So my thinking is, it has to be a natural phenomenon, probably like what reportedly happened to Sodom and Gomorrah.

The proverbial destruction of Russia(Gog,) is supposed to be a display of power from heaven, in opposition to man-made weaponry, likely nuclear.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

The problem with this scenario is that this is supposed to be a miraculous rescue.

This is true and I've wondered about what the power would be that caused such effects.  I guess we'll find out.  The scripture is clear that it will be God who wins the victory for Israel.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, and then said:

This is true and I've wondered about what the power would be that caused such effects.  I guess we'll find out.  The scripture is clear that it will be God who wins the victory for Israel.

If "God" were a real deity there would be no war, omnipotent and ominiscient does not describe a god that has a war with other supernatural entities.  The descriptions of all the judaic versions of "God" describe a supernatural, human acting entity that can't get a grip on what it considers it's posessions (us).   I choose to ignore all of those supposed supernatural idiots and just live my life, I have no reason to worry about being dragged in to any supernatural war, though the human wars are getting a little too often and idiotic.  I will worry about those.   And why do you think Zechariah, Ezekiel and Revelations are predictions, rather than history?

P.S.  How did a political thread turn in to a religious discussion?   Absolutely idiotic, politics is bad enough but when you bring religion in to it give it up, you are just expressing your fears.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

P.S.  How did a political thread turn in to a religious discussion?   Absolutely idiotic, politics is bad enough but when you bring religion in to it give it up, you are just expressing your fears.

As far as I know, there are no other historic, Western forecasts about “fire from heaven,” except those found in “religious” texts.

Since these references also predate any concepts of such technology, they are a valid conceptual forecast.

These references are not really a religious argument per se, but one of a future corrupt government misleading humanity in a destructive direction, to the point of threatening the entire Earth.

The threat is accurate, irrespective of “religion.” We are in great danger, and may need help stopping this technology.

Those who would argue we don’t need help, because there is “none,” have no alternative concept, so what’s your point? We shouldn’t ask how someone knew we would arrive here, before such technology should be imagined?

I simply give credit where credit is due. If the proposed “religious” solution is an end to human government on Earth, who can argue with that, in the face of self extinction?

I agree our technology is outpacing our genes. We need an upgrade to move forward, and we can’t perform the needed upgrade, ourselves.

Is it a coincidence that the idea for the upgrade to our nature, came from the same source that warned we would reach this awful place in history?

There’s far less logic in a proposal of extinction than of a Man simply offering a better form of government, including His credentials.

Nuclear weapon is near.

Putin withdraw his troops and try to utilize nuclear to win the war.

With that, the economy system of the earth will totally collapsed.

They want to build "NEW WORLD ORDER".

On 4/22/2022 at 7:17 AM, Great Old Man said:

Nuclear weapon is near.

Putin withdraw his troops and try to utilize nuclear to win the war.

With that, the economy system of the earth will totally collapsed.

They want to build "NEW WORLD ORDER".

Are you saying "They" as in Russia or some other group?

On 4/21/2022 at 2:24 AM, and then said: