Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will Putin Utilize Tactical Nuclear Weapons?

Raptor Witness

Will Putin Utilize Tactical Nuclear Weapons in Ukraine  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Will Putin Utilize Tactical Nuclear Weapons in Ukraine

2. 2. If Yes. by What Date?

• On or Before April 2, 2022
    • On or Before July 3, 2022
    • On or Before October 31, 2022
    • On or Before December 25, 2022
  3. 3. Will Putin Use Chernobyl as a Cover for a Demonstration?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/02/2022 at 08:52 PM

The pundits and military “experts,” in the U.S., who appear to be putting on a  brave face, are sadly in the dark on Putin’s ability to destroy Western markets with the limited use of tactical nuclear weapons.

Here’s a relatively brief example:

This reminds me of President Trump playing down the coronavirus. It’s the same fallacy at work. That is, don’t scare the public.

The problem is, even though we don’t have a choice at confronting Russia, Russia has no choice but to use tactical nuclear weapons, to survive, with Putin in charge.

So as with the deadly pandemic, we should assume this conflict will escalate to the use of tactical nuclear weapons, as the only way out for Russia, at this point.

This will result in a depression, with internal violence exceeding anything imagined in this MSNBC report.

The question now, is Ukraine worth a global depression precipitated by Russia in an act of desperation?

I argue by itself no, it’s not, and the simple reason is, Putin will likely survive, even if there is a depression, because of his relationship with China.

If Putin is like Stalin, and I now believe that he is, then he will survive this hot war.

If you can’t reach Putin, any plan or operation the West engages in, is doomed to fail.

Putin’s health is a legitimate concern. His trembling right hand reminds me of Adolf Hitler’s Parkinson’s, left hand, likely due in part to his heavy drug use.

If Putin has Parkinson’s, his medication could be affecting his judgment in a profound way, as excess dopamine can result in paranoia and delusions, depending upon the dosage.

This paranoia may help explain the unusual extended seating arrangements that we’ve seen, which could also be designed to hide Putin’s health problems.

There are other videos of Putin’s withering neurons. Watch as he awkwardly grips the chair here ….

Given the health evidence, I would guess that Putin will use tactical nuclear weapons this year.

He’s a far more dangerous if he’s ill with Parkinson’s.

• Haha 1

On 4/23/2022 at 11:54 PM, Desertrat56 said:

Are you saying "They" as in Russia or some other group?

Russia Elite, Even Putin is a puppet. 

On 4/27/2022 at 1:45 AM, Raptor Witness said:

The question now, is Ukraine worth a global depression precipitated by Russia in an act of desperation?

I argue by itself no, it’s not, and the simple reason is, Putin will likely survive, even if there is a depression, because of his relationship with China.

If Putin is like Stalin, and I now believe that he is, then he will survive this hot war.

If you can’t reach Putin, any plan or operation the West engages in, is doomed to fail.

Russia dosen't have enough economic influence to cause a global depression lol

• Confused 1

On 4/26/2022 at 10:45 PM, Raptor Witness said:

Ukraine may have been the flashpoint, but  it is only the latest event that is causing a rethinking of strategy among all industrialized nations.

At least on the surface, every industrialized country has been embracing all of the benefits of global trade, cheap labor and cheap products that could be sold with  higher profits at home.  That world depended on regulated competition and no disturbance to the webs of supply chain.   Pretty fragile.

IMO, most nations are going to be thinking a lot about energy production at home by coal, oil, nuclear, wind, solar, or geothermal; energy independence with a firewall to protect the nation from those inevitable hiccups in the supply chain.  A war in Ukraine is significant but so is China shutting down the 1st and 4th busiest ports in the world due to a pandemic  A volcano or major natural disaster could also cripple us.  Most countries would suffer if the containers stopped arriving for a year.  Pretty fragile.

A lot of nations are thinking about raw materials and vital manufacturing processes that can be brought closer to home.

For example, Russia is beginning to suffer from lack of all of the chips they need in military and domestic products that they cannot currently buy.  How many Western countries would be in better shape?  Not many. 

Maybe nations will develop a wiser more robust approach to global trade, maintain the good things and be wary of the darker side of so much interdependence 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Russia dosen't have enough economic influence to cause a global depression lol

The use of tactical nuclear weapons in an offensive capacity, would do more than rattle world financial markets. Chronic uncertainty of unknown duration is a poison for any form of capitalism. Any form of commercial credit would become nonexistent.

You already have negative interest rates in Japan and parts of Europe. So how will those countries be able to inflate their credit markets and restore liquidity?

The derivatives markets are not set up for this type of uncertainty. The financial system we had in WWII, wasn’t interconnected like it is now.

Edited by Raptor Witness

Here’s an excellent, rational summary of Putin’s behavior in Ukraine.

It doesn’t give reveal a useful strategy for dealing with this kind of behavior. except to correctly label Russia as a “bully.”

The problem is, can we afford to embarrass a “bully,” on his doorstep, without expecting an irrational response?

To me, this is the irrational danger of NATO’s behavior. We are in danger, by imagining that Ukraine can win this war.

Unless the bully is removed from the premises, there will be no winner, and Putin’s replacement will likely be of a similar mind.

If nuclear weapons are no longer seen as a real threat, then there is no protection for Russia, forcing them to put up, or shut up.

The more logical move is for Russia, to put up.

Edited by Raptor Witness

On 5/9/2022 at 12:33 PM, Raptor Witness said:

To me, this is the irrational danger of NATO’s behavior. We are in danger, by imagining that Ukraine can win this war.

When Senator Manchin has to ask U.S. Intelligence if Ukraine can win, the day after I bring the issue up here, it makes me imagine someone is thinking in Washington.

Thank you, Senator Manchin. Good job!

At the 0:35 second mark:

It’s one thing to hope for a certain result, and another to face the harsh reality.

My heart is with Ukraine, but my head is not. If NATO wasn’t prepared to defend Ukraine before, then NATO won’t now either.

What might keep Putin from using tactical nuclear weapons, if he thinks he can win, without using them.

Is NATO’s answer really, “we don’t know if Ukraine can win?”

This is like the United States invading Mexico. 

Edited by Raptor Witness

• 6 months later...

Changes to “first strike” language and posture by the U.S. and Russia?

The Eternal Family isn’t going to stand for this.

Do you dare threaten Creation?

Both the United States and Russia will be left with nothing, but their swords to eat.

Edited by Raptor Witness