Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will Putin Utilize Tactical Nuclear Weapons?


Raptor Witness
 Share

Will Putin Utilize Tactical Nuclear Weapons in Ukraine  

8 members have voted

  1. 1. Will Putin Utilize Tactical Nuclear Weapons in Ukraine

  2. 2. If Yes. by What Date?

    • On or Before April 2, 2022
    • On or Before July 3, 2022
    • On or Before October 31, 2022
    • On or Before December 25, 2022
  3. 3. Will Putin Use Chernobyl as a Cover for a Demonstration?


This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/02/2022 at 08:52 PM

Recommended Posts

Russia/China/Iran alliance wont benefit from nuclear mess. Russian generals are anything but stupid, their aim is economical and geo-strategic. The dollars is weak, Ukraine is a sweet spot to conquer, and this was all coming for the last 10 years, believe it or not. No need for nukes to fly unless provoked in bad and childish manner, Russia just utilizes its timing on the world scene, moves Queen to d2. If they were about to use tactical nukes they would have done this on day 1 when the blitzkrieg happened, or few days later, if big threat would emerge. Also they gave 1 hour prep time to Ukraine before the real invasion was unleashed. Why? Could not be certain, but it sounds to me they would like to limit some of the military base personnel casualties, in order to evade big counter-action response from EU/NATO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Putin is showing his enemies how weak the Russian military, is. This is a dangerous revelation, because all they have to fall back on; now, are their nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons.

My guess is, Putin will be muderered with microwave radiation. His remaining generals may decide to cook him alive, in his dacha.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Unbelievably stupid ….. !

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

There is a flaw in the survey.   the second question depends on the first being answered Yes, so there is no option for No and I can't submit my vote.   @Raptor Witness  what is your problem with all the gloom and doom?   You know, if it is something you need help with there are drugs that can help, but maybe just changing a few habits would help, like going out to get some sunshine on your brain, and talking to real people without trying to bash them with that book you carry around.  Put the book down, turn your computer off, leave your phone on the table and go for a walk.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:
8 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

There is a flaw in the survey.   the second question depends on the first being answered Yes, so there is no option for No and I can't submit my vote.

what is your problem with all the gloom and doom?   You know, if it is something you need help with there are drugs that can help, but maybe just changing a few habits would help, like going out to get some sunshine on your brain, and talking to real people without trying to bash them with that book you carry around.  Put the book down, turn your computer off, leave your phone on the table and go for a walk.

You should have the option of selecting “none,” for #2, so I don’t understand what you mean. 

A fair question, and I agree that I’m cynical based upon the current situation in Ukraine, but thankfully, I’m hardly alone in this feeling.

Drugs do not fix angry feelings towards bad government. The only “pills” for this are free speech, activism, and a reasonable utilization of the Power of Heaven on Earth.

I have a decent tan now, and I have a fantastic friendship with numerous other “real,” people, including a loving wife and family.

I have no trouble with the concept of exercise, and I enjoy it, whenever I can.

Billions of human lives are at stake, from a threat which has no place in the hands of a single species.

The validity of my argument is not based upon any of the criteria you mentioned, in any way. Rather, it is an expression of the Spirit of Truth in an age of lies, told by most governments to their people.

Edited by Raptor Witness
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

You should have the option of selecting “none,” for #2, so I don’t understand what you mean. 

A fair question, and I agree that I’m cynical based upon the current situation in Ukraine, but thankfully, I’m hardly alone in this feeling.

Drugs do not fix angry feelings towards bad government. The only “pills” for this are free speech, activism, and a reasonable utilization of the Power of Heaven on Earth.

I have a decent tan now, and I have a fantastic friendship with numerous other “real,” people, including a loving wife and family.

I have no trouble with the concept of exercise, and I enjoy it, whenever I can.

Billions of human lives are at stake, from a threat which has no place in the hands of a single species.

The validity of my argument is not based upon any of the criteria you mentioned, in any way. Rather, it is an expression of the Spirit of Truth in an age of lies, told by most governments to their people.

Thre is no box by all or None to select.

You can't blame your countenance on what is going on in the Ukraine, you have always posted gloom and doom predictions.

The drug comment was a joke, but I get that it didn't come off like one.   My further suggestions were not a joke.   

You only diminish your life and what you actually can do in your environment by focusing on things you have no control over.   You choose to look thousands of miles away and worry about something you can do nothing about (prophecies are not action) when there are people right next door who might  need help you can give so that Also is a cop out excuse for your demeanor.

And when you speak of truth you are speaking your truth, which is not a bad thing, but trying to make it universal is useless.   The "truths" you are spouting are subjective, not objective.   Yes, there are a lot of liars ruining/running the world.  So do what you can in your sphere of influence.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I reckon he will, and it will blindside everybody. Nobody will see it coming, and I reckon it'll happen either to Kiev or Mariupol.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@Raptor Witness

I clicked the None and it highlighted but when I clicked submit it still had an error.   I can't be the only one who chose No for question 1.

  1. 2. If Yes. by What Date?

    • On or Before April 2, 2022
    • On or Before July 3, 2022
    • On or Before October 31, 2022
    • On or Before December 25, 2022
    or   All / None

    This field is required.
Edited by Desertrat56
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

So do what you can in your sphere of influence.

You have perhaps forgotten the forecast here, which immediately preceded the Fukushima disaster. Post #81

I claim to have direct communication with the Earth, as evidenced by my correctly naming the primary foreshock, three days before the mega quake hit Japan.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

You have perhaps forgotten the forecast here, which immediately preceded the Fukushima disaster. Post #81

I claim to have direct communication with the Earth, as evidenced by my correctly naming the primary foreshock, three days before the mega quake hit Japan.

It has nothing to do with your forecasts, do you ever forcast anything that isn't a disaster?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

I reckon he will, and it will blindside everybody. Nobody will see it coming, and I reckon it'll happen either to Kiev or Mariupol.

Russian planes armed with nukes were escorted out of Swedish airspace.

https://www.newsmax.com/world/globaltalk/russia-sweden-airspace-nuclear-weapons/2022/03/30/id/1063617/

Edited by Buzz_Light_Year
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

It has nothing to do with your forecasts, do you ever forcast anything that isn't a disaster?


How many songs, ever written in any language, by the hand of men, exclaim …. “seas would rise when I gave the word?”

Uploaded less than two months before Japanese seas; in fact, did rise, releasing a torrent of radiation. Who is being warned, of the seas about to rise? What is the subject matter and memorial context of the forecast? 

This forecast of a forecast….. contains odds, in excess of a trillion to one, because science has yet to realize this 7.3 earthquake will lead to three reactor core meltdowns. Someone’s luck is about to run out the bottom, of their containment vessels.

Japan earthquake 3-8-11 - colorized

Source
 

A Fair question ….

But what is your point, when you deny that the Earth has a voice in the first place?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

I reckon he will, and it will blindside everybody. Nobody will see it coming, and I reckon it'll happen either to Kiev or Mariupol.

85-90% of Mariupol has been leveled already, highly doubtful too much more happens there...

That's from Ukraines own Gov...

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Most agricultural analysts are thinking this war will cause a dramatic reduction in food production, most of which goes to the Middle East and North Africa; where the Arab Spring originated, in large part due to a food storage.

Putin is likely trying to capture the food producing regions in Ukraine. If true, he doesn’t need to win all of Ukraine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Digging foxholes in the “red forest,” is nuts ….

Russians flee the Chernobyl evacuation zone, like cockroaches.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I wonder where China will rank, after their markets are poisoned by Putin? Not to mention they are downwind of the potential fallout.

It would seem wiser to be on their bigger customer’s side. What’s worse, the solar virus, or the poison rain?

Why play Devil’s advocate, when you can play with the Devil?

 

Edited by Raptor Witness
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/30/2022 at 4:34 PM, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Russian planes armed with nukes were escorted out of Swedish airspace.

https://www.newsmax.com/world/globaltalk/russia-sweden-airspace-nuclear-weapons/2022/03/30/id/1063617/

THIS^ is a perfect example of the dangers we are facing and the neo-cons don't give a damn about trying to wind this thing down.  Imagine a simple mechanical failure or worse, a jumpy missile tech launching in error.  We've existed for so long in the shadow of these things that people have grown to minimize the awful reality that will accompany their use.  Eventually it WILL happen and situations like the one we have today are leaving the door wide-open to hasten it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

What’s worse, the solar virus, or the poison rain?

You actually believe yourself to be a prophet, don't you?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BTW... the nuke-control case goes everywhere, no matter the current situation.  It has for decades.  Their launch protocols, at least those they speak of openly, follow basically the same rules as ours.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, and then said:

THIS^ is a perfect example of the dangers we are facing and the neo-cons don't give a damn about trying to wind this thing down.  Imagine a simple mechanical failure or worse, a jumpy missile tech launching in error.  We've existed for so long in the shadow of these things that people have grown to minimize the awful reality that will accompany their use.  Eventually it WILL happen and situations like the one we have today are leaving the door wide-open to hasten it.

Wait, "neo-cons"?   I thought you were against the "Far Left" or "liberals" or "socialists"?   Where did the neo-cons come in to it?  And what does that term  actually mean to you?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/25/2022 at 5:22 AM, Raptor Witness said:

Still no one willing to take a shot at when the Russian bear decides to become a dragon in the sky.

I was not given the coordinates in my nuclear explosion dream; however, what I was given was that Russia would be unfairly blamed for what occurs, and a curious dark haired woman in the United States is threatened with prosecution, as a result.

It’s unclear if this is a false flag of some kind, but it’s certainly possible. How anyone might imagine getting away with something like this, is hard to imagine. The woman’s identity remains a mystery, but it could be V.P. Harris, if President Biden dies, and Ms. Harris becomes President. 

I have long sought the identity of this mysterious woman I saw, but I knew that I would never be granted the location, where the two nuclear detonations occur.

Perhaps, the unique danger of not knowing when Putin might engage in a nuclear demonstration, is thought best remedied by a false flag nuclear strike, where western markets are somewhat prepared, ahead of time, in terms of liquidity.

Yet, if a western nuclear false flag, is unfairly blamed on Russia, and discovered, what effect could this have on world peace?

I hope I’m wrong, but the unexpected result qualifies my nuclear dream; of many years ago, as credible, based upon past experience.

Thinking about it, only a female U.S. President would be capable of a nuclear, false flag operation, and this woman was tried, or scheduled for trial in Washington DC, I plainly saw this.

Does this mean that we are in the clear, for now?  Perhaps….

Please just go back to sleep and stop writing here......

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Wait, "neo-cons"?   I thought you were against the "Far Left" or "liberals" or "socialists"?   Where did the neo-cons come in to it?  And what does that term  actually mean to you?

Exactly….. ;)  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, and then said:

You actually believe yourself to be a prophet, don't you?

Actually, I didn’t vote in this poll.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Wait, "neo-cons"?   I thought you were against the "Far Left" or "liberals" or "socialists"?   Where did the neo-cons come in to it?  And what does that term  actually mean to you?

I think @and then is becoming more libertarian. He is now against interventionism in many cases. I actually like his perspective on these topics.

Edited by Occult1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Occult1 said:

I think @and then is becoming more libertarian. He is now against interventionism in many cases. I actually like his perspective on these topics.

I don't always disagree with @and then but the name calling annoys me, as they are inaccurate and usually do not even describe whomever he is complaining about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.