Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will Putin Utilize Tactical Nuclear Weapons?


Raptor Witness
 Share

Will Putin Utilize Tactical Nuclear Weapons in Ukraine  

8 members have voted

  1. 1. Will Putin Utilize Tactical Nuclear Weapons in Ukraine

  2. 2. If Yes. by What Date?

    • On or Before April 2, 2022
    • On or Before July 3, 2022
    • On or Before October 31, 2022
    • On or Before December 25, 2022
  3. 3. Will Putin Use Chernobyl as a Cover for a Demonstration?


This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/02/2022 at 08:52 PM

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I think if Sweden and Finland join the NATO alliance, Putin will be done in Russia. That’s why he has threatened them for doing so. He knows it would be a political disaster for him.

Nuclear weapons were never meant to support offensive actions, only defensive, so if Putin is allowed to strong arm the West this time, he’ll just do it again.

NATO should go ahead and let Sweden and Finland join, now, and put Putin out of his misery. Waiting until this Summer to allow them to join us a tactical mistake. Take advantage of his current weakness. Slap him in the face a couple of times, and The Godfather of Russia will likely fall now.

 

Edited by Raptor Witness
Link to comment
Share on other sites

One problem we must address, is if Putin considers his own survival to be the equivalent of Russia per se. If so, then we may have no choice but to make a deal with his oligarchy or his military, and this might need to include a different approach to Ukraine, in exchange for getting rid of Putin. 

If Putin has supernatural protection, which is conceivable, then he can't be removed by human power. 

These signals are beyond the reach of our intelligence services, as they have no capacity to intercept the communications between Heaven and Earth.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was a marginal fan of the nuclear theories of the late Herbert W. Armstrong, who believed that eventually nuclear weapons would be used, again. He had some odd ideas that I didn’t agree with. but his simple argument was that no weapon, produced by men, would fail to eventually be utilized in war. 

One problem with Putin using tactical nuclear arms, is he will be committing himself to permanent isolation and likely a global economic depression, where Russia fairs far worse than just sanctions.

Russia will then likely move into a militarized dictatorship phase, similar to Germany after WWI.

My guess is, Putin can only win the battle for Ukraine by using tactical nuclear weapons to scare the Ukrainians and the West.

The question is, what happens after a couple of tactical nuclear arms are fired, and what do the Germans and the Turks do? NATO could split over the use of these weapons.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

“I don’t see a nuclear conflict, as likely, unless Russian soil is actually violated directly by NATO, and I’m not counting any part of Ukraine in this assessment, including Crimea ….”

Post #7 - April 8, 2022 by Raptor Witness

 

At the beginning of the invasion, a little over a month ago, Putin gave this “warning,” that his offensive actions, are actually defensive.

After President Biden promised an additional 800 million in weapons to Ukraine, yesterday; Putin again threatened the West, of “unintended consequences.”

He could resort to tactical nuclear weapons if the Ukrainians continue to violate Russian soil.

Edited by Raptor Witness
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1) Putin begins using tactical nuclear weapons.

2) The U.S., Europe, and Asia collapse economically.

3) NATO is split, with Turkey and Germany dissenting, then aligning with Russia and China.

4) The invasion of Gog and Magog into the Middle East begins.

5) The miraculous destruction of Gog and Magog on the Golan Heights.

6) Rise of the Antichrist in the flesh.

7) The trial of nations and of men begins.

8) Israel is surrounded.

The End of Human Government on Earth

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

“I don’t see a nuclear conflict, as likely, unless Russian soil is actually violated directly by NATO, and I’m not counting any part of Ukraine in this assessment, including Crimea ….”

Post #7 - April 8, 2022 by Raptor Witness

 

At the beginning of the invasion, a little over a month ago, Putin gave this “warning,” that his offensive actions, are actually defensive.

After President Biden promised an additional 800 million in weapons to Ukraine, yesterday; Putin again threatened the West, of “unintended consequences.”

He could resort to tactical nuclear weapons if the Ukrainians continue to violate Russian soil.

Ukraine violate Russian soil?!!?!?!!?!?!

Oh I'm sorry Russia, we'll santion Ukraine for attacking you even though you havent provided evidence of it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Ukraine violate Russian soil?!!?!?!!?!?!

It’s not likely that Ukrainian retaliation for an invasion would be seen as a Western violation of Russian soil, per se.

The factor, which neither Western or Eastern Intelligence comprehend, is the role of the Lord of the Earth to bring an end to the madness of mutual assured destruction for the sake of a handful of evil men. Do you really believe that the Gardener of this planet has no power to protect and destroy those who harm a piece of Living Art, such as this?

When you see the bones of Russia’s entire army withering in the dust, which shall be fed upon by every hungry bird for as far as the eye can see, it will not be NATO, which has done this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

“I don’t see a nuclear conflict, as likely, unless Russian soil is actually violated directly by NATO, and I’m not counting any part of Ukraine in this assessment, including Crimea ….”

Post #7 - April 8, 2022 by Raptor Witness

 

At the beginning of the invasion, a little over a month ago, Putin gave this “warning,” that his offensive actions, are actually defensive.

After President Biden promised an additional 800 million in weapons to Ukraine, yesterday; Putin again threatened the West, of “unintended consequences.”

He could resort to tactical nuclear weapons if the Ukrainians continue to violate Russian soil.

We still maintain an arsenal of nuclear warheads at Incirlik AFB in Turkey at the insistence of President Erdogan, otherwise, he says Turkey would have to go nuclear, if we removed them.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

It’s not likely that Ukrainian retaliation for an invasion would be seen as a Western violation of Russian soil, per se.

The factor, which neither Western or Eastern Intelligence comprehend, is the role of the Lord of the Earth to bring an end to the madness of mutual assured destruction for the sake of a handful of evil men. Do you really believe that the Gardener of this planet has no power to protect and destroy those who harm a piece of Living Art, such as this?

When you see the bones of Russia’s entire army withering in the dust, which shall be fed upon by every hungry bird for as far as the eye can see, it will not be NATO, which has done this.

Wait, are you throwing religious nonsense into this? Please have some respect, 10s of 1000s of people have sadly been killed during this illegal war.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Wait, are you throwing religious nonsense into this? Please have some respect, 10s of 1000s of people have sadly been killed during this illegal war.

 

Nuclear Blast

________

The Abomination that Leads to Desolation

At the 0:40 minute mark …

 

Perhaps you need to familiarize yourself with the Sign of the Cross, and the “abomination that leads to desolation.”

What two places on earth, that were once habitable to men, no longer are?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/9/2022 at 5:55 PM, Occult1 said:

I think @and then is becoming more libertarian. He is now against interventionism in many cases. I actually like his perspective on these topics.

I think my emphasis is on not running blindly into situations that seem capable of leading the world into a nuclear conflict.  That doesn't mean I support Putin or hate Ukraine.  Those weapons are as much or more a threat today as they ever were and people in America and some in Europe seem to awfully damned CASUAL about their rhetoric.

That said, IF Putin takes Ukraine by threatening the use of nukes then it has to be made crystal clear for him that he will never be allowed to do this again with any other nation... EVER.  At that point, if nukes MUST be used, then so be it - but God help us all.  The one certainty will be that NO ONE will benefit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/12/2022 at 10:19 PM, el midgetron said:

I’m giving up hope on Biden making a deal with the Iranians,…

Actually, the noise in the background - where MSM remains silent for political reasons - is that the deal is done in all but the "signing".  Biden has already pulled most of the meaningful sanctions just to get the deal.  Israel is now having to come to grips with the fact that Obama's deal is back in place, only better - for the mullahs.  A decision point is inbound for the IDF and it's possible the next big boom will come when they go after Iran, alone.  It really wouldn't surprise me if Obama worked in the background by using his puppet to actually use our forces AGAINST Israel's efforts.  

IF Israel's leaders sit by quietly and allow an Iranian bomb then what happens to them next is on their own heads.  If they attack NOW, they can justifiably point to the paralysis in Europe and America regarding Putin's use of nuclear blackmail in support of his atrocities in Ukraine.  Even as badly as Israel is hated, it will be impossible to realistically deny that they have a valid point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/29/2022 at 4:36 PM, Desertrat56 said:

and talking to real people without trying to bash them with that book you carry around.

That book will be proven true, regardless of who or how many accept that fact.  That said, RW does NOT speak from the Bible.  He fancies himself a modern day prophet.  He even writes in a weird kind of monolingual version of quatrains.  And just like Nostradmus' scribblings, the nonsensical lines can be pointed to retrospectively to "mean" whatever the reader WANTS it to mean.

Don't believe it?  Take a look at his Hebrew character sig:

 

רָאָה  (ra'á) (pa'al construction, passive counterpart נִרְאָה‎)

  1. To see, to have vision; figuratively, to perceive.
     

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/9/2022 at 8:26 AM, Desertrat56 said:

Wait, "neo-cons"?   I thought you were against the "Far Left" or "liberals" or "socialists"?   Where did the neo-cons come in to it?  And what does that term  actually mean to you?

It's an umbrella term for those who seek war for profit and power.  It came into currency as a label to insult conservatives. They, of course, were seen as the only warmongers in our government.  That is a demonstrable lie.  Use whatever term best fits the concept of warmonger for fun and profit that you like.

In this instance it describes those who are unwilling to push for a cessation of hostilities at the soonest point.  We see the mounting death tolls and a growing flow of more and more sophisticated weaponry being approved for Ukraine in the hopes of pushing Russian forces out of Ukraine.  While I agree that this would be justice for Russia, I also understand that pushing a wild animal into a corner and poking it with a stick isn't very wise.  

You've shown quite an aversion to anyone using political labels and that has always amused me.  They've been around for as long as politics.  Or should we only frown at those used against our personal beliefs?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/11/2022 at 6:47 AM, Raptor Witness said:

Slap him in the face a couple of times, and The Godfather of Russia will likely fall now.

And if we've misread his grip on power or his willingness to do whatever it takes to prevail in Ukraine?  What then?  Do we absorb a 5KT airburst over a NATO airbase?  Do we only step back after he uses a 10KT airburst over Kyiv?  Remember that despite the hysteria surrounding the whole concept of fallout and "nuclear wastelands" in a site hit by such a nuke, we had put troops on the ground to occupy Hiroshima and Nagasaki within SIXTY DAYS of the detonations.  In reality, no one actually knows what our leaders would do in such a circumstance.

This fact is what led to Putin's decision to change their nuclear doctrine to sidestep MAD.  He invested in a modernization of his nuclear forces by building and deploying a crap-ton of low yield devices.  The idea is simple.  Take what you want and before NATO can mobilize to take it back, light a couple of those candles to show them that they risk burning it ALL DOWN, if they don't accept his moves as a fait accompli.  

The only way he gets the message that his strategy will fail, is if the whole damned west stops doing ANY business with Russia.  Since that is unlikely, Ukraine is being used to punish and weaken him until he retreats.  The problem there is that for him, retreat means death.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, and then said:

And if we've misread his grip on power or his willingness to do whatever it takes to prevail in Ukraine?  What then?  Do we absorb a 5KT airburst over a NATO airbase?  Do we only step back after he uses a 10KT airburst over Kyiv?  Remember that despite the hysteria surrounding the whole concept of fallout and "nuclear wastelands" in a site hit by such a nuke, we had put troops on the ground to occupy Hiroshima and Nagasaki within SIXTY DAYS of the detonations.  In reality, no one actually knows what our leaders would do in such a circumstance.

This fact is what led to Putin's decision to change their nuclear doctrine to sidestep MAD.  He invested in a modernization of his nuclear forces by building and deploying a crap-ton of low yield devices.  The idea is simple.  Take what you want and before NATO can mobilize to take it back, light a couple of those candles to show them that they risk burning it ALL DOWN, if they don't accept his moves as a fait accompli.  

The only way he gets the message that his strategy will fail, is if the whole damned west stops doing ANY business with Russia.  Since that is unlikely, Ukraine is being used to punish and weaken him until he retreats.  The problem there is that for him, retreat means death.

Hi And Then

Not once have I seen anyone bring up anti-ballistic missiles systems, any nuke launched is a nuclear attack and would be known at launch and a response would be given.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

It’s foolish to allow nuclear blackmail, but if the U.S. and its allies choose this path, it will only embolden Putin further.

I would make a deal with Turkey and Germany now, to provide them with subsidized oil and gas, and anyone else whose economy is at risk from an oil embargo of Russia. I would pay for these subsidies by increasing tariffs on all China’s consumer exports.

I would immediately lower Western tariffs on all oil exporting nations, excluding Iran and Venezuela.

Then shut off the tap from Russia to the Western world. Any other NATO Country which is dependent on Russian oil may then also temporarily be allowed to divert the expense of self defense into renewable energy.

I would signal China on a reversal of U.S. position on the defense of Taiwan, and a Pacific Defense Treaty, in exchange for a Chinese total embargo of Russia, North Korea and Iran. 

In essence, I would make Taiwan a sacrifice for China’s help with squeezing Russia, North Korea and Iran. The reason is, the world is more reliant, long term, on Ukrainian grain, than Taiwan’s technology. China is logically a friend of their bigger customer, instead of an ideological bully like Russia.

China is the key to getting rid of Putin, and is the likely lesser evil, long term.

Edited by Raptor Witness
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi And Then

Not once have I seen anyone bring up anti-ballistic missiles systems, any nuke launched is a nuclear attack and would be known at launch and a response would be given.

A cruise missile or a Kinzhal hypersonic is all it would take and those evade radar quite effectively.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, and then said:

A cruise missile or a Kinzhal hypersonic is all it would take and those evade radar quite effectively.  

Hi And Then

Everything west of Russia's border is on high alert, NATO, US and several other non associated other capable countries are watching. If Russia announced that he did launch doesn't matter only a country that will let their leader lose more face for the country is willing to use nukes when they act like they have some swag. Self-delusion is what Putin has/had based on a myth if he launched 1 low yield it is a nuclear attack on a free country that s being invaded and poses a threat to other previous USSR  states that have NATO membership pending.

Russia is one country that cannot take on West Europe and the US forces, in conventional warfare their infrastructure would be blitzed from too many near countries to anticipate and launching nukes will be the last thing that they do and there is reason to consider that what they got haven't been maintained when everyone else's has evolved and if there are questions about how effective their nukes are what should we consider about their anti-ballistic capabilities if they are built on the same lies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/26/2022 at 1:03 AM, and then said:

With people so vulnerable to manipulation by media I wonder if images of mass death in Ukraine by chemical weapons would cause a groundswell of support for NATO to roll into Ukraine.  Further, I wonder what the response by Putin would be if NATO rolled in and pushed his forces out again.  He doesn't strike me as the kind who'd be forgiving of such humiliation.  IF a "small" nuke was used inside Ukraine to eliminate NATO forces that threaten his troops, should the west also resort to them?  Should ANY number of dead Ukrainians justify risking the planet?

How about risking the planet when China uses the same threat to deter us from defending Taiwan? Or North Korea threatens nukes unless South Korea makes concessions?   

I think the only reason we have not entered Ukraine with NATO troops is that once we do, there is no room to change course.  

Only a personal opinion here,  when  one allows a  despot that is sensitive to  humiliation  control your life, it turns miserable because he will never back off or let you alone.  He will keep pushing until he pushes you out of the way.

America won't survive if we base our decisions on keeping Putin happy.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, and then said:

In reality, no one actually knows what our leaders would do in such a circumstance.

Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her villages will say to you, “Have you come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods and to seize much plunder?" Eze. 38:13

_________

The correct answer is “nothing.” The question is, why?

My guess is the West cannot respond, due to a fear of something else or a distraction. If there’s a market collapse, that might be enough, but something tells me the distraction will appear in the sky.

A large incoming comet or meteor might be the trigger, and cause apprehension and distraction, as nations brace for impact.

A very large, elaborately decorated UAF appearing in the sky wouldn’t surprise me, if Putin uses any tactical nuclear weapons.

A proverbial “False Savior” needs a peace promoting or peace saving introduction, with perceived higher authority, to be believed and to make any sense. 

 

Edited by Raptor Witness
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

 

Nuclear Blast

________

The Abomination that Leads to Desolation

At the 0:40 minute mark …

 

Perhaps you need to familiarize yourself with the Sign of the Cross, and the “abomination that leads to desolation.”

What two places on earth, that were once habitable to men, no longer are?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

 

Nuclear Blast

 

Well we have had plague, now we are on war, a war which will likely lead to famine in many countries come the summer when their food starts running out, so there is only one more to go after that - death.

I think it might kick off with Turkey and Russia having a pop at each other.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Please Explain …

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Please Explain …

You're using a war to suit your religious narrative, its disgusting.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.