Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Couple 'spot ghost of one of Robin Hood's merry men' in spooky forest


Eldorado
 Share

Recommended Posts

A couple believe they caught sight of one of Robin Hood's fictional merry men in Sherwood Forest. They claim to have photographed a 'hooded man' late at night, and have made some truly bizarre claims.

Self described 'medium and paranormal investigators' Dean Buckley and Veronica Buckley, who are both 39 and from Doncaster, squelched through the forest at 11.30pm on January 29 - which may not be the witching hour, but it was sure to have been creepy - and claim to have made a an eye-pooping, mind-blowing, goosebump inducing discovery.

MSN

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/ghost-hunters-claim-sighted-hooded-6847170

1_WhatsApp-Image-2022-03-23-at-094610jpeg.jpg

(Image: The Buckley’s paranormal group)

:unsure:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Certainly not an overly impressive photo but we probably shouldn't expect great detail. The medium's story and feelings are to be considered.

Papameter Reading

60% Paranormal Involved    40% All Natural

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (IP: Staff) ·
On 3/26/2022 at 5:36 PM, Eldorado said:

A couple believe they caught sight of one of Robin Hood's fictional merry men in Sherwood Forest. They claim to have photographed a 'hooded man' late at night, and have made some truly bizarre claims.

Self described 'medium and paranormal investigators' Dean Buckley and Veronica Buckley, who are both 39 and from Doncaster, squelched through the forest at 11.30pm on January 29 - which may not be the witching hour, but it was sure to have been creepy - and claim to have made a an eye-pooping, mind-blowing, goosebump inducing discovery.

MSN

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/ghost-hunters-claim-sighted-hooded-6847170

1_WhatsApp-Image-2022-03-23-at-094610jpeg.jpg

(Image: The Buckley’s paranormal group)

:unsure:

I can get a fuzzy pic... but RHMM? Oh so much unpacking there. Pretty sure even those legends don't jig far enough for that. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

if ghosts are real; it must be a pretty boring existence. Is haunting, walking around like this a job for them?

Does every dead soul have to do their bit every now & then by haunting those who are alive? If so then what's the point? :blink:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, NCC1701 said:

Enhanced contrast. What do you think?

1_WhatsApp-Image-2022-03-23-at-094610jpeg.jpg

I'm no guru zen master of photography, but I'm thinking a fingerprint on the camera lense.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If she spoke to the ghost why do they not know who he was?  What a load of nonsense.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Tassie Dude said:

I'm no guru zen master of photography, but I'm thinking a fingerprint on the camera lense.

or a moth photobomb...we even see the antenna...

Little Moth - BugGuide.Net

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

:sleepy:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That could be almost anything from a tall stump to Godzilla's midget cousin!! Not too impressive to me.

Edited by DanL
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fingerprint on the lens is  a good idea,kind of looks like a thumb print. I believe the british group Haunted Finders has been there and had similar experiences, on their channel on Youtube. Now I believe they have mentioned about seeing a hood figure or figures there and a couple of other haunted places.  Some of these are NOT ghosts but humans ,some coven. Know they went to some castle, to investigate, when they heard some cars and then  some people talking and moving, and got the heck out of there.They  Didn't know if it was some teenagers  goofing around, just checking out a haunted place, or something more sinister going on.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So we’re capturing fictional characters as ghosts now? Hmmmm, who would I like to see? Do you think cartoon characters would show up? 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/30/2022 at 12:07 PM, HollyDolly said:

Fingerprint on the lens is  a good idea,kind of looks like a thumb print. I believe the british group Haunted Finders has been there and had similar experiences, on their channel on Youtube. Now I believe they have mentioned about seeing a hood figure or figures there and a couple of other haunted places.  Some of these are NOT ghosts but humans ,some coven. Know they went to some castle, to investigate, when they heard some cars and then  some people talking and moving, and got the heck out of there.They  Didn't know if it was some teenagers  goofing around, just checking out a haunted place, or something more sinister going on.

A number years back a somewhat sincere poster was telling a tale about hidden figures in the woods and just refused the highly likely possibility it was eccentric humans in outfits.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.