Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghosts may not like ultraviolet light.

pallidin

This guy talks to Naomi Judd. We should ask this guy to ask Naomi about this UV thing.

On 3/27/2022 at 9:14 PM, moonman said:

Santa Claus doesn't like lima beans, says study done by same people.

:( I'm glad I never knew that as a kid... I'd have been devastated :w00t:

• Haha 1

On 3/27/2022 at 4:33 PM, pallidin said:

Yeah, and maybe if I can find the original article I'll post it here on this thread.

It seems that might be a good challenge for you, since you made a thread on it.  How does anyone know how ghosts feel about light if they exist?  I guess some people believe you can talk to ghosts through spirit boxes and they are pretty convinced about it.  Of course, this is what they show on television like all the time.  But whatever, since I can’t prove it false it could be true.  I don’t know if ghosts are real but I don’t rule out they could exist.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/14/2022 at 10:10 PM, Guyver said:

It seems that might be a good challenge for you, since you made a thread on it.  How does anyone know how ghosts feel about light if they exist?  I guess some people believe you can talk to ghosts through spirit boxes and they are pretty convinced about it.  Of course, this is what they show on television like all the time.  But whatever, since I can’t prove it false it could be true.  I don’t know if ghosts are real but I don’t rule out they could exist.

I accept the challenge. This entire issue is, by default, extremely difficult to authenticate or replicate, so I got it.

I may not get anywhere, but I will try at some point. Thank you for your comments.