Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fruit of the Loom Cornucopia Mandela Effect - New Absolutely Compelling Evidence

papageorge1

Just now, the13bats said:

Ow, didnt i just say you miss the boat? How weird.

The only pic on the 1973 doc doesnt show any cornucopia or bowls, baskets only the fruit, sorry papa you just utterly epicly failed.

Unless you find a doc showing your version

So the question you dodged: Why do you think it listed the fourth item after the exact three items that are there? 

I know you can't answer the OP topic so you'll talk in general against me. I'll wait to see if other posters can answer the question then. 

• Haha 1

image.png.c86525312a5e917bc8a2903313e6d31b.png

https://trademarks.justia.com/902/74/n-90274878.html

:lol:

Design search codes

A design search code is a six-digit number that helps the public and examining attorneys  search the USPTO database for marks with similar designs. Understanding design search codes will help you conduct a more effective search before you file your application.

https://www.uspto.gov/trademarks/search/design-search-codes#anchor1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

captain-ray-holt-vindication.gif

I think that post supports my argument.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Thank you. There would be no reason to search on items unrelated to the logo.

What I am suggesting is that when this document was created there was a cornucopia in the logo. 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

From the link you supplied:

How does the USPTO determine which design search codes to assign?

The USPTO tries to assign design search codes for every significant element of your mark. Our major considerations are:

• If you were visually scanning a collection of marks, which features would help you pick out your mark?
  • If you were visually scanning a collection of marks, which features would help you pick out a similar mark
  • Haha 1

050914 is the design code for Baskets, bowls, and other containers of fruits, including cornucopia (horn of plenty).

It is not a description of the logo. It is a descriptive search term that is not unique to the FotL logo. See the breakdown of the code below: 

05 Plants
This category includes almost every type of plant such as flowers, trees, leaves, vegetables, and fruits. Also, decorations made from plants are in this category.
09 Textiles, clothing, headwear, footwear and sewing accessories
This category includes all types of clothing items and textile goods such as towels, curtains, sheets and carpeting. Also sewing products such as zippers, patterns, and sewing machines can be found in 09.
14 Hardware, tools and ladders; non-motorized agricultural implements; keys and locks
This category includes all types of hardware, power tools and hand tools. Cables, wires, valves, hammers, locks, and keys can be found in category 14. Additionally, non-motorized agricultural goods such as pitchforks, plows and rakes are in found here.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

The Mandela effect does have a few intriguing thoughts from my own past,but I do think this one is a little easier explained...

I can't honestly remember the name or the exact product from the mid-late 80's to early 90's that had a damn near identical logo,but did include a cornucopia!...I can't remember the exact product,but I think it might have been some kind of granola product.

I do remember me and my friends making jokes about it when one got pulled out from anothers lunchbox in the early 90's :lol:

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

050914 is the design code for Baskets, bowls, and other containers of fruits, including cornucopia (horn of plenty).

It is not a description of the logo. It is a descriptive search term that is not unique to the FotL logo. See the breakdown of the code below: 

05 Plants
This category includes almost every type of plant such as flowers, trees, leaves, vegetables, and fruits. Also, decorations made from plants are in this category.
09 Textiles, clothing, headwear, footwear and sewing accessories
This category includes all types of clothing items and textile goods such as towels, curtains, sheets and carpeting. Also sewing products such as zippers, patterns, and sewing machines can be found in 09.
14 Hardware, tools and ladders; non-motorized agricultural implements; keys and locks
This category includes all types of hardware, power tools and hand tools. Cables, wires, valves, hammers, locks, and keys can be found in category 14. Additionally, non-motorized agricultural goods such as pitchforks, plows and rakes are in found here.

OK, so, of all things, why the textual mention in the document of 'cornucopia (horn of plenty)' if it was nowhere any part of the design? It certainly seems they are discussing an element in the design.

Edited by papageorge1

9 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

OK, so, of all things, why the textual mention in the document of 'cornucopia (horn of plenty)' if it was nowhere any part of the design? It certainly seems they are discussing an element in the design.

White Cartoon Character Banging Head Against the Wall - 3D Illustration  Stock Illustration - Illustration of emotion, guidance: 186161851

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Hey! Where this cornucopia? Something must have Mandelaed this one away too!

https://trademarks.justia.com/861/80/columbia-86180184.html

This website has 821 results triggered by the same "cornucopia" design code 050914. Many of them contain a cornucopia, yet many of them don't. Are they all Mandela effects or is it a quirk of the filing system that has to do with similar items?

https://www.trademarkelite.com/trademark/trademark-logo/05/050914

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

Hey! Where this cornucopia? Something must have Mandelaed this one away too!

https://trademarks.justia.com/861/80/columbia-86180184.html

It wasn't Mandeled away. The fruit basket is there. 

Edited by papageorge1
  • Haha 1

Post #35 already explains the whole situation. 

Code # 050914 is not a code strictly singling out cornucopias.

The second link in post #39 clearly shows that there are numerous other trademarks that do not contain a cornucopia, or even bowls, baskets, cup, nets and other such things that could hold fruits or vegetables. Yet they all have the same Design Code that OP believes is a cornucopia trademark.

This is obviously a misunderstanding of what a design code is and what it entails.

@Occupational Hubris couldn't have spelled it out any more clearly than above.

Anybody else perusing this thread that still doesn't understand? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

This thread should be closed for gross misunderstanding. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

The second link in post #39 clearly shows that there are numerous other trademarks that do not contain a cornucopia, or even bowls, baskets, cup, nets and other such things that could hold fruits or vegetables. Yet they all have the same Design Code that OP believes is a cornucopia trademark.

They all seem to have some kind of Baskets, bowls, and other containers of fruits, including cornucopia (horn of plenty) to have been given code 050914. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

So the question you dodged: Why do you think it listed the fourth item after the exact three items that are there? 

I know you can't answer the OP topic so you'll talk in general against me. I'll wait to see if other posters can answer the question then. 

Its not a dodge to refuse to answer someone elses question or what you actually wanted for me to explain things you cant grasp.

There is no real OP question but i coved its stupidy already.

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

The only pic on the 1973 doc doesnt show any cornucopia or bowls, baskets only the fruit, sorry papa you just utterly epicly failed.

Unless you find a doc showing your version

Thr simple fact is your ego is butthurt because you failed again.

• Like 3

What I am suggesting is that when this document was created there was a cornucopia in the logo. 

The design search also mentions a basket.  Are you saying there was a cornucopian and a basket in the original design?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Essan said:

The design search also mentions a basket.  Are you saying there was a cornucopian and a basket in the original design?

No I think the code was talking basket or cornucopia. I am saying just a cornucopia as in post #4.

Edited by papageorge1

And you couldnt be more reaching grasping and wrong because for your weak theory to wash then by your own lame evidence seen here....

Design Searches
050901, 050902, 050905, 050914 - Berries. Grapes (alone or in bunches). Apples. Baskets, bowls, and other containers of fruits, including cornucopia (horn of plenty).

Then when the doc was created it would have to also have apples, baskets, bowls and other containers in the logo not just the cornucopia which it also never had that you cherry picked out of the options because in your delusinal mind it supports your ridiculous claims,  Here is the logo from your own evidence doc,
image.php?serial=73006089
No cornucopia.

th(13)-50x50.jpg.aaaf6b6047e81a020e1ee8251f76c8e5.jpg
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, CrimsonKing said:

The Mandela effect does have a few intriguing thoughts from my own past,but I do think this one is a little easier explained...

I can't honestly remember the name or the exact product from the mid-late 80's to early 90's that had a damn near identical logo,but did include a cornucopia!...I can't remember the exact product,but I think it might have been some kind of granola product.

I do remember me and my friends making jokes about it when one got pulled out from anothers lunchbox in the early 90's :lol:

I was born in 64 and FotL white tighties were the go to drawers grandmother bought me and i always thought what a weird name "fruit of the loom" then she clued me in on what a loom was, i never paid much attention to the tag but being a cornucopia was a centerpiece to our holiday table i would have recalled it on the underwear lable and unlike papa i dont.

I do however recall logos that did use cornucopias.

• Like 1

You just blew your entire case, Dont dodge this question, then why also mention bowls, baskets and other containers, which like the cornucopia were never elements of the logo design.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What @Occupational Hubris has shown very much reminiscent of the structure of "The Brussels Tariff".  As a teenager I worked with a bloke who said the Tariff Act was almost poetry.

Edgar Codd invented the Relational Calculus in the early 70s and I would've guessed that Design Search Codes would've been a feature of a card based information system that predated an electronic relational database.

Either way Design Search Codes say more about Trademark System than temporal anomalies. 

• Like 3

By Papa's rationale, baskets and bowls must have been part of the design - otherwise the whole argument collapses into dust.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Which document, the cancelled trademark of a Tupperware container?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I was born in 64 and FotL white tighties were the go to drawers grandmother bought me and i always thought what a weird name "fruit of the loom" then she clued me in on what a loom was, i never paid much attention to the tag but being a cornucopia was a centerpiece to our holiday table i would have recalled it on the underwear lable and unlike papa i dont.

I do however recall logos that did use cornucopias.

I recall PapaGeorge not being able to see the connection between horn and loom.

You have to restrict the conversation to a rating of PG.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1