Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens are among us and abducting people

Eldorado

3 minutes ago, Zaphod222 said:

Nonsense by definition. Any of these aliens would by definition be vastly superior to us, so what would be their motivation to "infiltrate" our societies? Ask yourself if you feel like infiltrating a chimpanzee clan if if you visit a zoo.

It's "nonsense by definition" only because you are using a nonsense definition.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 2

Look, I'll just come right out and say it, alien abductions are just an excuse for *******s to talk about anal fantasies without any of their bar buddies judging them. 

In all seriousness, I doubt this has anything to it. It'd be much more interesting if it wasn't just people getting drunk, or stoned, or having a mental health episode, but still. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zaphod222 said:

Ask yourself if you feel like infiltrating a chimpanzee clan if if you visit a zoo.

Im so tired of being abducted it's the 10th time this weekend. 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Look, I'll just come right out and say it, alien abductions are just an excuse for *******s to talk about anal fantasies without any of their bar buddies judging them. 

In all seriousness, I doubt this has anything to it. It'd be much more interesting if it wasn't just people getting drunk, or stoned, or having a mental health episode, but still. 

The only time I ever heard anything about anal probing was from people making jokes.   I never read or heard any abductee claim they were probed anally.   Men have claimed they were seduced, and women have claimed that eggs were stolen from their ovaries.   Who started the anal probe story?  it makes no sense unless the aliens are bizarre proctologists.

Edited by Desertrat56

42 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

The only time I ever heard anything about anal probing was from people making jokes.   I never read or heard any abductee claim they were probed anally.   Men have claimed they were seduced, and women have claimed that eggs were stolen from their ovaries.   Who started the anal probe story?  it makes no sense unless the aliens are bizarre proctologists.

The popularization of anal probe accounts likely was started with Whitley Streiber.

https://perihelionsf.com/1611/article_1.htm

• Like 4

Ah Temple. My best guess. Aliens saw north philly and never came back.

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Trelane said:

The popularization of anal probe accounts likely was started with Whitley Streiber.

https://perihelionsf.com/1611/article_1.htm

According to Whitley Streiber it was started by people denigrating his story, he never said he was probed anally or otherwise.   But yes, it was a mad (crazy) way to try to keep him quiet.  I wonder what that is about?  When he didn't keep quiet someone manipulated his publisher into dropping him,(and I read communion) he never NEVER said he was being abducted by aliens.   He called them visitors and spent a chapter exploring the different ideas of who or what they could be.  He did every test he could to prove he was going insane and all results were that he was sane.

On another UFO board some guy was claiming he was being abducted by aliens in his sleep almost every night. For weeks he would post long wild stories about what the aliens did to him that week. He posted photos of scratches and burns and bruises all over his body.

Someone told him to set up a video camera and we never heard from him again. I guess that scared the aliens away.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, astrobeing said:

On another UFO board some guy was claiming he was being abducted by aliens in his sleep almost every night. For weeks he would post long wild stories about what the aliens did to him that week. He posted photos of scratches and burns and bruises all over his body.

Someone told him to set up a video camera and we never heard from him again. I guess that scared the aliens away.

Or just maybe the aliens saw the camera, took it and him away never to return.

• Haha 3

Just now, Tatetopa said:

Or just maybe the aliens saw the camera, took it and him away never to return.

And he had no friends, no family, no job, and no rent or bills to pay that would make anyone wonder where he is.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, astrobeing said:

And he had no friends, no family, no job, and no rent or bills to pay that would make anyone wonder where he is.

Sure, some boards probably have a higher concentration of folks like than than an average sample of the population. Or you know maybe the lizard men paid his bills for a couple of months then let out the story that he was lost at sea,

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

Sure, some boards probably have a higher concentration of folks like than than an average sample of the population.

At the risk of being serious about this, it's next to impossible to disappear like that unless you're living on the street.

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

Or you know maybe the lizard men paid his bills for a couple of months then let out the story that he was lost at sea,

These are aliens, man! They'd just leave a dead clone behind. That'll teach him not to videotape something for the Internet!

37 minutes ago, astrobeing said:

These are aliens, man! They'd just leave a dead clone behind.

Hi Astro

Yup that's what the toe tag says John Clone.:lol:

• Haha 1